(Topic ID: 330474)

2023 Louisville Arcade Expo - excite thread

By goingincirclez

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

While it's seemingly very low-key on-brand for Louisville Arcade Expo to fly under the radar, it's now FEBRUARY: How is there no thread for this year yet?! So allow me to start (which is probably the kiss of death, sorry Corey : Who's going and whatcha bringing or looking for?

I'm planning to bring a Diner with special restoration. And probably that Devil Riders I still have; someone make me an offer already haha.

And oh did I see and IFPA tourney returns for this year? I don't do the tournament racket but I know plenty of folks will be hyped for that

At any rate it's just over 5 weeks away, let's get excited... I for one can't wait!

louisvillearcade.com

#3 1 year ago

well sheeeeit, I'm a dumbass. Or not used to how stupid busy this forum has become with 2K users online at any given time... I swear I looked over pages across a few days before posting. Oh well

Guess the mods can lock this one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.