Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 377 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5001D (resized).JPG
    IMG_5002D (resized).JPG
    IMG_4999D (resized).JPG
    7CCDED64-87FC-437B-A82C-08FAE263C5FF (resized).jpeg
    countdown-semi-tiebreaker (resized).jpg
    20220723_200006 (resized).jpg
    20220723_191418 (resized).jpg
    20220723_200451 (resized).jpg
    20220723_204104 (resized).jpg
    20220723_200028 (resized).jpg
    20220723_200016 (resized).jpg
    20220723_212405 (resized).jpg
    20220723_212701 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220724_122044 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220724_104018 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220724_103704 (resized).jpg
    There are 377 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 3 years ago

Die Hard Pinball League (DHPL) is very excited to announce YEGPIN: 2022 Pinball and Arcade Expo is officially scheduled for July 21 – 24, 2022 at Millennium Place in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada.

DHPL is a non-profit society in Alberta with a mission statement to grow the hobby of pinball and arcade, provide an outlet for competitive pinball and to donate to organizations that support in the help to fight Cancer.

In 2019, over 1,500 pinball and arcade enthusiasts attended the last YEGPIN in 2019. We had 6 world class pinball tournaments and had a show record of 233 participants in our main pinball tournament in 2019. We have an excellent track record of delivering a world-class pinball and arcade show; this is due to the unwavering support from our volunteers, machine donors, competitors and enthusiasts.

For YEGPIN 2022 will are proud to announce that the show will be further expanded. YEGPIN 2022 will feature two full arenas, 30,000 square feet of pinball and arcade gaming and will be expanded to 4 full days of celebration. One arena will hold a free play pinball and arcade areas, vendor area(s), beer garden, concession, and DJ.

The other connected arena will primarily hold all of our pinball tournaments, have our tournament and desk and will headline our new Stern Circuit event, 3 other IFPA sanctioned events and the Youth Canadian Pinball Championships. Arena 1 will be fully open to the general public on Thursday - Friday, with limited access to Arena 2 as that will be dedicated to tournament players on those days. On Saturday and Sunday, both arena’s will open up with a small portion that is dedicated to tournament play in arena 2 for those days.

**Show Details:**
    - This is our delayed 5th year anniversary of the Expo, it is the only pinball and arcade show in Alberta, but one of the biggest and best shows in the country!
    - Modern, air conditioned recreational center, family friendly with a state of the art swimming pool facilities, fitness center, indoor track, food court area, etc
    - We had just over 175 machines at the facility in 2019 and have space to accept up to 300 pinball and arcade games in the expanded facility. To date we already have over 125 machines already committed for the event.
    - 5 pinball tournaments, 4 IFPA sanctioned events including our new Stern Circuit Event: YEGPIN Match Play Championship.
    - Full streaming of our pinball tournaments all weekend long and viewing of the finals for every pinball tournament we run.
    - New and improved professional tournament setup with bleachers and chairs for competitors and spectators.
    - We could be giving over $50,000 in cash and prizes for all of our pinball tournaments.
    - Huge support from international, domestic and local pinball and arcade vendors and many corporate sponsors that help support the event!
    - A full licensed area with a huge selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for the entire weekend.
    - Excellent accommodation and rates and many choices of restaurants within blocks of the main facility.

**Tournament Details:**
    **1. YEGPIN Match Play Championships (Stern Circuit Event)**
    YEGPIN’s main tournament has always been a best game (pump and dump format) however, we are re-branding the main tournament in 2022. With the absence of Pinburgh, and with that format being very close to our heart, the Die Hard Pinball League will put together a 300 person competition, 3 day, 10 rounds, 4 machine bank match play tournament. There will be 28 banks of machines (LCD/Modern, Early Modern/Late Solid State, Early Solid State, Electro-Mechanical) and 112 competition ready machines in the tournament which will make this one of the biggest tournaments for machines ever held in the world.
    The tournament will run from Thursday – Saturday where the eventual winner will be crowned champion of the event. Each elimination round will be a four game Professional Amateur Pinball Association (PAPA) four player format (3,2,1,0 scoring) knockout round with two players. We are collaborating with Karl DeAngelo with his famous Drains Tournament Manager to bring you a customized application for the event. Our hope is to automate the scoring entry process, real time up to date standings and ease of assigning brackets in each round within the tool.

Prize Money
    Main Division
    1st - $5,000
    2nd - $3,000
    3rd - $2,000
    4th - $1,000
    5th - 8th - $500
    9th - 16th - $400
    17th - 28th - $300
    29th - 40th - $200

B Division
    1st - $1,000
    2nd - $750
    3rd - $550
    4th - $350
    5th - 8th - $250
    9th - 16th - $225
    17th - 28th - $200
    29th - 40th - $175

Novice Division
    1st - $500
    2nd - $400
    3rd - $300
    4th - $250
    5th - 8th - $225
    9th - 16th - $200
    17th - 28th - $175
    29th - 40th - $150

- 1st Place receives YEGPIN custom trophy, 2nd -4th receive plaques
    - Total Cash Prize Pool: $40,000 (All cash prizes will be prorated if tournament does not sellout)
    - Entry Fee: $150

**2. YEGPIN Woman’s Match Play Championships**
    Again we changing the format of this event to a Pinburgh format but having a maximum of 64 participants, utilizing 12 banks, creating a 5 round, 4 bank tournament that will run just after the finals are completed on Saturday night. The playoffs will be held on the Sunday to determine the eventual champion. Each elimination round will be a four game Professional Amateur Pinball Association (PAPA) four player format (3,2,1,0 scoring) knockout round with two players.
    Prize Money
    Main Division
    1st - $1,000
    2nd - $750
    3rd - $500
    4th - $250

- 1 st Place receives YEGPIN custom trophy, 2 nd -4th receive plaques
    - Total Cash Prize Pool: $2,500 (Guaranteed, no prorate for less players)
    - Entry Fee: $40

**3. Knockout Cancer Pinball Tournament**
    This tournament is now expanded to a full four-day tournament; qualifying Thursday – Saturday and playoffs on Sunday, it will be 12 – 16 machines, and is a best game (pump and dump) format tournament, best 7 machine format. The playoffs in main draw will be a 24 person (or up to 10% of qualifiers). B Div. (16 person), Novice Div. (16 Person) 3-strike knockout (4 player matches – 2nd/3rd/4th place get strikes – 3 player groups 2nd place gets a strike). All proceeds for this tournament will go to Kinsmen Club (Terry Fox Foundation) and Die Hard Pinball League. The only reward will be special trophies/plaques and WPPR points for this event. It is a chance for all players to give back and support the fight for Cancer. In 2019 we raised over $5,000 for Kinsmen and Alberta Cancer Foundation and hope that this year we continue that trend upward with this new tournament.

Prize Money
    Main Division
    1st - Trophy
    2nd - Plaque
    3rd - Plaque

B Division
    1st - Trophy
    2nd - Plaque
    3rd - Plaque

Novice Division
    1st - Trophy
    2nd - Plaque
    3rd - Plaque

- 1st Place receives YEGPIN custom trophy, 2nd & 3th place receive plaques
    - Total Cash Prize Pool: 50% goes to Kinsmen Club, 50% goes to Die Hard Pinball
    - Entry Fee: 3 for $10, 7 entries for $20, 20 entries for $50

4. **Pro Pinball Tournament**
    This tournament pays homage to the old PAPA World Pinball Championship and current INDISC Open Championship format. It is a high stakes, card based style tournament that will bring out the very best players to compete for the chance to be the champion of the event. The event will run on 5 machines and is limited to 80 competitors. Each elimination round will be a four game Professional & Amateur Pinball Association (PAPA) four player format (3,2,1,0 scoring) knockout round with two players
    Prize Money
    Main Division
    1st - 35%
    2nd - 20%
    3rd - 15%
    4th - 8%
    5th-8th - 3%

- 1st Place receives a “one of a kind” Pro Pinball Bracelet, 2nd – 4th receive plaques
    - Total Prize Pool: 90% of fees are paid out, 10% goes to Die Hard Pinball
    - Entry Fee: $40 (includes 1 tickets), $40 ticket, $100 for 3 tickets for additional entries.

5. **Youth Canadian Pinball Championship**
    Will be an opportunity for those 12 and under to experience playing pinball under a competitive
    tournament setting. There will be a full qualifying session on Saturday for two different divisions (Main
    and Novice (U10), where the top 4 players in their respective division will advance to play in a four player final on Saturday afternoon. Each elimination round will be a three game Professional & Amateur Pinball Association (PAPA) four player format (4,2,1,0 scoring).
    Prize Money
    Main Division
    1st - Trophy
    2nd - Plaque
    3rd - Plaque
    4th - Plaque

B Division (U10)
    1st - Trophy
    2nd - Plaque
    3rd - Plaque
    4th - Plaque

- 1st Place receives YEGPIN custom trophy, 2nd -4th receive plaques
    - Total Cash Prize Pool: 50% goes to Kinsmen Club, 50% goes to Die Hard Pinball
    - Entry Fee: Free

We are anticipating the finalizing the weekend pass, and daily pass rates closer to website launch. All prices and payouts are in Canadian dollars, we will have hotel rates, tournament schedule, and more upon website launch. All details on the event will be on our website www.yegpin.com, when it goes live.
    Please be patient, as we need to do some major updates over the next few months to ensure all information is up to date, including the rules for each tournament. We anticipate ticket sales will be in February 2022 but will announce the ticket sale date well in advance we just want to make sure that the world is really for us to put on another show.

As always we are looking for volunteers, this consists of setup/teardown staff, Game Testers, Tournament Directors, Commentators, Pinball and Arcade Technicians, and General Administration staff. If you want to inquire on how to help the show please email [email protected], for those that sacrifice for others, we always put together an awesome rewards package for those that are willing to help out.

Lastly, past YEGPIN’s have only been as strong as our donor community is. Again, this year we will be providing a new in box game for one lucky collector that donates their game(s) for the weekend. Pinball and video arcade donations can be filled out on our website when it goes live.

More details are coming soon, along with full ticket information, current list of pinball and arcade machines that will be at the event, the full schedule of events, and rewards for volunteers and donors for the 2022 show.

Hope to see you there!!!

#2 3 years ago

Nice to see planning!! Awesome

Middle of summer? for me - bummer. Love the April/May timeline personally, but i'm only one.
    HOPE to make it!!!

#3 3 years ago

Amazing! A Canadian pinburgh

#4 3 years ago

Yes, it does cut one weekend out of the summer for folks, the April/May was always really difficult for weather wise for transport as we were not sure of snow/rain or otherwise for event. We have placed the show at the end of Calgary Stampede and the start of Edmonton KDays as well for out of towners or international travelers as those are major events in our province. We will see if the summer date works if it doesn't we can always fall back to an early date for future events.

Quoted from northerndude:

Nice to see planning!! Awesome
    Middle of summer? for me - bummer. Love the April/May timeline personally, but i'm only one.
    HOPE to make it!!!

#5 3 years ago

I'll be watching from afar and you never know when it'll be time for me to show up .

Glad to see you've got your plans on. Good luck!

#6 3 years ago

Very much considering making it out to my first yegpin!

Need to put some faces to names..... And people can see that my avatar really is me.

#7 3 years ago

Awesome , that's a lot of pinball , wow just wow

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

Very much considering making it out to my first yegpin!
    Need to put some faces to names..... And people can see that my avatar really is me.

the Rooster in the hen house !

#9 3 years ago

Excellent, bring it on

#10 3 years ago

Yes, we have always jammed a ton of tournaments into this show and had a pretty extensive free play area to give people the value from travelling so far away. It a lot of work coordinating it but in the end I think people appreciate the effort we put forth to give them value for their investment in us.

Quoted from luch:

Awesome , that's a lot of pinball , wow just wow

#11 3 years ago

This is amazing! How about opening all the vehicle access doors and having it THIS July?! ...2022 is so far away.

#12 3 years ago

Yes it is, but at least you have something to look forward to. Our hope is the world will be ready for event like this by then, this summer, not so much

Quoted from Fytr:

This is amazing! How about opening all the vehicle access doors and having it THIS July?! ...2022 is so far away.

#14 3 years ago

To quote the hulkster: hell yeah brother!

Haha, can't wait!

#15 3 years ago

My boys want to start training already!

#16 3 years ago

Awesome, one of the reasons we created YEGPIN was to bring competition pinball to a whole new generation. Love it!!!

Quoted from Kaps:

My boys want to start training already!

1 month later
    #17 2 years ago

Hello All,

Yes, I know that our show is a long way away on July 21 - 24, 2022 but I wanted to get out a survey to all of you about our donor reward program and see if there may be better ways in order to entice individuals to bring out more machines for the event. Below is a link to a survey that we would be very appreciative for you all to fill out, it will expire on Sunday afternoon.

It will help us to determine if we will continue on supplying a new in box machine for rewards or to simply pay donors cash for each machine they want to bring to the show. No matter which direction we go we will still provide a weekend pass, but donors will have to purchase a separate ticket for the YEGPIN Match Play Tournament and all other pinball tournaments for that weekend. 

Let us know what you think and if you have any direct comments about the donor program feel free to send them directly to [email protected], we would love to hear from you. The survey will close on May 30, 2021.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8GLSSQH

#18 2 years ago

We have had already 35 people submit to the survey, thanks again for all of the feedback, if you haven't donated a machine to the event, but want to in the future feel free to fill out the survey you can always skip question 3. All of this feedback helps us in crafting what the next rewards program will look like for those that support the show.

#19 2 years ago

I'm pumped! 2020 was supposed to be my first year going, but now its looking like 2022 will be it. I'll have to check my westjet credit and make sure its still good up till July 2022. I'm excited!

#20 2 years ago

Hey Derek,

The only drawback to the show for me was not getting out of there until after 7:00 PM on Sunday.
    After packing and loading up games.
    Still need to unload them when I get back to Calgary.
    Tommy even dropped one off for me then to.

Makes for a really long day.

#21 2 years ago

Yes, for out of towners that want to get back on Sunday it is a long day for them, the problem we have is that we do have a large amount of people that do come to the show on Sunday and we normally run our finals the Sunday too. Next year there will only be two finals run on Sunday for the Women’s Match Play Championship and Knockout Cancer Pinball Tournament only 16 games will be used so there might be opportunity to release some games a bit earlier for those out of towners in Calgary and SK that want to get back home that night. It is a balance as we want to ensure that there are games to play still at the end of show for public but at the same time give some flexibility to donors who make sacrifices to bring games there and get them out a little earlier. We can also give extra consideration for those out of towners by offering an extra ticket in the draw for the NIB machine if that entices those donors to want to bring their machines. I do understand the sacrifices we all make in order to make YEGPIN a reality and we definitely wouldn’t be the show we are without great donors like yourself.

Quoted from pingod:

Hey Derek,
    The only drawback to the show for me was not getting out of there until after 7:00 PM on Sunday.
    After packing and loading up games.
    Still need to unload them when I get back to Calgary.
    Tommy even dropped one off for me then to.
    Makes for a really long day.

#22 2 years ago

Well stupid survey monkey, it stops at 40 surveys. So I have closed the poll sorry for those that didn't get a chance to participate we will look for better options next time.

Here are the results:

Q1. Do you feel that YEGPIN currently provides enough show rewards for you to consider bringing your pinball or arcade machine to our event for use over the weekend? In the past anyone would brings a machine get a free weekend pass and a chance to win a new in box pinball machine.

Yes: 92.5%
    No: 7.5%

I can tell you that YEGPIN has one of the best if not the best reward program around, even big shows like Chicago Expo don't give out a NIB pinball machine for donors. We are always looking to improve upon what we can do for a person to give their prized possessions for the weekend so feel free to email us and let us know what other things we can do to help us support the show.

Q2. If you could only pick one reward which would you rather have for donating you pinball or arcade machine to the event?

56% - A chance to win new in box pinball machine (1 entry for a Video Arcade or EM, 2 entries for a Solid State, 3 entries for a Modern machine)
    13% - A direct cash payment for each machine I bring ($75 for Modern, $50 for Solid State, $25 for EM, $25 video arcade)
    31% - I don't care, either one would be great I am just happy to donate

It looks like the masses have spoken and we will continue to purchase a NIB machine to give away to donors at the event, we are not prepared to do a split tier and we really have to pick one program or the other and the masses have spoken loud and clear.

Q3. How was your previous experience been like donating your machine to YEGPIN?

94% - Good - They took care of my machine and was happy to donate it for a good cause
    6% - Bad - I felt I didn't get my value out of the donation

This to me is very important as we always try to make sure that treat your machine with respect and do everything we can to keep it in as good or even better working shape then we got it. It looks like most people have had a good experience which I am really happy with and very hopeful that the support continues.

Sorry again for the shortness of the survey for future ones we will make sure that the survey can handle a more survey responses.

#23 2 years ago

Good work, Derek. I plan on making my entire (admittedly small) collection available for YegPin 2022, and can't wait to see you all there! Let's drink one beer for every hang-out we should have had the last year+!

Cheers,

Winst.

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from wtuttle:

Good work, Derek. I plan on making my entire (admittedly small) collection available for YegPin 2022, and can't wait to see you all there! Let's drink one beer for every hang-out we should have had the last year+!
    Cheers,
    Winst.

Nice! Hopefully Deadpool premium is still in the collection by then.

#25 2 years ago

Nice, looking forward to my first YEGPIN. Thanks for doing this again!

2 weeks later
    #26 2 years ago

Awesome! Haven’t logged into pinball forums in a while and this is awesome to see!! Looking forward to this (nice to maybe have plans again too)

1 month later
    #27 2 years ago

Just under a year away!!!

Yegpin 2022 Logo2 (resized).jpgYegpin 2022 Logo2 (resized).jpg
    #28 2 years ago

I'm so pumped for this!

cant wait.gifcant wait.gif

#29 2 years ago

Is this where we come to whine and complain about Yegpin? My beef is that it does not happen twice a year.

#30 2 years ago

I am pumped it is back on!! Was bummed about last year’s cancellation. I loved the previous years I attended. July is gonna be tough for me to make but I am sure it will be packed and a great time will be had by all.

#31 2 years ago

Great day today as we finalized our contract for YEGPIN 2022, and will pay our deposit next week on the facility. We have also finalized our floor plan for the event and can give you some tidbits.

As previously stated YEGPIN2022 will be expanded in two full arenas. The one arena is the Free Play and Beer Garden Area, the second arena is dedicated to all of the YEGPIN tournaments that will be held over the expanded four days.

Arena 1: 8,800 sq ft free play area, that will have up to two major vendor booths (up to 32 machines), another 48 pinball machines and 40 classic arcades in non-alcohol free play area. It will also have 4800 sq ft beer garden area with an additional 36 pinball machines and 10 classic arcade machines. It will have 12 tables and seating for over 70 people. Yes, drop shots are going to on the menu this year for those interested.

Arena 2: 13,600 sq ft tournament room, that will be home to 5 different pinball tournaments over the 4 days of the show. It will feature 16 classic tournament machines for the Knockout Cancer Pinball tournament, 5 machines for the Pro Pinball Tournament, 4 machines for the Youth Canadian Pinball Championships (12 & under). The main tournament YEGPIN Match Play Championship will feature 28 banks of machines (112 in total), the YEGPIN Women's Match Play Championship will use banks (1-12) on Saturday night. There will be adequate seating within the banks and a massive viewing area to watch all of the final matches on banks 1-4 for all of the tournaments.

In total, YEGPIN2022 hopes to accumulate donations of approx 220 pinball machines from donors and vendors, it also hopes to secure 50 classic arcade machines from donors and vendors to make the show a full 300 machines and the largest show ever for YEGPIN and possibility all of Canada. That is the hope if we fall short on donations then we have other plans to be able to fill in the space for the weekend.

Arena 1: YEGPIN2022 will be open fully to the public from Thursday - Sunday, all machines on free play (estimated 116 pinball machines, 50 classic arcade machines)

Arena 2: YEGPIN2022 will be only open to tournament players on Thursday & Friday, on Saturday banks 13 - 28 are open to the public, on Sunday Banks 5 - 28, 16 machines for Knockout Cancer are open, 6 machines for Pinball Pro Tournament, and 4 machines for Youth Canadian Pinball Championship are open to the public. 300 player limit is going to strictly enforced, so do not hesitate when tickets go on sale in February. A total of 137 pinball machines in tournament room.

There is a Plan A and Plan B when it comes to the tournament room and we will be sharing details of that in a couple of months but it will be a pretty impressive layout if we are able to secure all of our grants & sponsorships for the event we intend to.

For now we wanted to at least give you a heads up and to try to squash some of the negative attention we have received in the past couple of days. We didn't spend two years in planning for this show for it to be worse, we are going to try to make this the best show we have ever put on and of course we are going to need the entire community behind us to deliver on this promise!!!

We currently have 138 pinball machines and 40 classic arcades that have been confirmed for donation and will be reaching out to the collector community soon for their support and help to try to hit our machine goal for the event which is around 300. We have Sunday July 17 - July 20 to setup for event so donor(s) will be expected to have their machines on show floor on those dates.

Whew that is all for now, hope that tides you over until we can get our website up and running, it won't be for a few months still but we will continue to leak out more information about the event as we go.

Thanks again to all of those that support us we are looking forward to putting on another world class show for everyone!!!

2 months later
    #32 2 years ago

Well things are happening, the new website should be done in a month and will have all of the information on the show.

The official countdown is now on!!!

www.yegpin.com

#33 2 years ago

Always fun when we can put out our first official poster for the event. For those that have been asking, tickets will be available in February 2022. Website will hopefully be promoted in December, to give you all of the happenings of the show.

Enjoy!!!!
    Yegpin Web Poster 2022 8x10.5-01 (resized).pngYegpin Web Poster 2022 8x10.5-01 (resized).png

#34 2 years ago

Wow, $50k in prizes is no joke.

#35 2 years ago

You are right no joke.

2019 - 25K cash and prize given out.
    2022 - ~ 50K in cash and prizes given out (based on 300 YEGPIN tournament tickets sold).

2019 - 28 tournament machines
    2022 - ~ 135 tournament machines

2019 - 152 pinball machines, 29 classic video arcade
    2022 - ~ 200 pinball machines, 50 classic video arcade

Yep we think this is going to be a pretty big deal

Quoted from frolic:

Wow, $50k in prizes is no joke.

#36 2 years ago

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Cannot wait.... screw the lake for one weekend!! ... until my wife says no

#37 2 years ago

Looking forward to this. Good stuff!

#38 2 years ago

When is the registration for the Pinburgh style tournament? I’ve already missed out on INDISC and Cincinnati. I do not want to miss out on this one.

#39 2 years ago

We have 300 guaranteed spots so I am really hoping for those that want to go will get the opportunity to do so. It will be one of the biggest tournament on the planet right now as is, so hoping there isn’t a 5 minute sellout like in other events I have seen.

The facility is scaleable and if we can acquire more games and get more donors could look at increasing the number of participants in future years but we are sticking with our plan at the hard cap of 300 this year as it is already a big undertaking for us.

The ticket sales for the show will happen in February, once our site relaunches next month we will announce the exact date and time.

Quoted from HoneyBadger:

When is the registration for the Pinburgh style tournament? I’ve already missed out on INDISC and Cincinnati. I do not want to miss out on this one.

1 month later
    #40 2 years ago

We're back!!!!!

Today is our official unveiling of our new and improved website. Hopefully it is much easier to navigate and to understand how much is jammed packed in this new and improved 4 day show. You can now view the website at https://www.yegpin.com, please let us know what you think and we are also happy to answer any questions that the website doesn't cover.

There is a lot of information to take in but here are a few things you want to navigate to:

Tickets section: This is not live yet, pre-sale tickets won't be on sale until noon MST, February 12, 2022
    Admission: If you pre-purchase your 4 day pass before June 1, 2022 then you will receive a $10 discount compared to if you wait and purchase at the show.
    Tournaments: Yes there are five of them, yes I repeat we are running five different tournaments over the 4 days and putting on the largest pinball tournament ever in Canada with our marquee event YEGPIN Match Play Championship.

As always there will be vendor(s) and marketplace tables for those interested. Announcements are forthcoming and the promotion of the vendor page once that is fully secured. There will be an extensive free play area, the current pinball and arcade machines are only the initial list, this will grow over the next few months, we are hopeful to secure around 250 pinball machines and 50 classic arcade machines for this event. The machine themselves my change this is normal so don't bank on the titles being in the spot they are in right now until the list is finalized in July. We will do our best to give at least two weeks prior to the event to announce all of the final banks for the tournaments.

The VIP party is no longer able to be put on but we will be having our annual YEGPIN After Dark celebration, where the lights go down and we throw the best damn pinball party of the year. We will have an expanded beer garden area with even more alcoholic and non alcohol drink choices.

If you would like to donate your pinball machine for the event there are ton of rewards including free entry into the event and a chance to win a NIB pinball machine. If you commit your machine before February 12, 2022 it also offers the unique chance to secure a spot in the limited entry YEGPIN Match Play Championship if you want to be signed up for them and not have to fight over the remaining tickets online. To donate your machine to the event please use the form on the website. https://www.yegpin.com/bring-a-game/

If you would like to volunteer for the event, that would be great too... Lots of great rewards including again free entry into the event and an opportunity to be pre-registered for the limited entry YEGPIN Match Play Championship. To volunteer for the event please fill out the form on our website. https://www.yegpin.com/volunteer/

More information on COVID restriction will happen before ticket sales go online we are just waiting to give you the latest information on what the restrictions will be the event.

That is all for now, much more information forthcoming this is only the start. Enjoy!!!!

#41 2 years ago

Wooooooooooooooo!

#42 2 years ago

Question; if I buy tournament tickets cuz I don’t want to miss out but then get scared off cuz of covid bs can I refund or transfer them?

#43 2 years ago

Per website all tickets that are sold at YEGPIN are refundable 50% from February 12, 2022 – May 31, 2022, after that date all tournament tickets are non-refundable. No tickets are transferrable and must be cancelled, as we go by the waitlist for any available tickets. We want everyone who wants one to purchase one not get a couple of them and then transfer them to buddies, or worse scalp them for more. If the event is cancelled due to COVID, will not hold you hostage for year, we will fully refund the tickets like we did last event at unfortunately a huge loss to us. Let all hope this COVID thing is behind us when the event starts.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Question; if I buy tournament tickets cuz I don’t want to miss out but then get scared off cuz of covid bs can I refund or transfer them?

#44 2 years ago

Just filled out the donate form. Bringing two this year.

#45 2 years ago

Awesome stuff, I know the community always appreciates your contributions! Can’t wait to see what you have done your home brew creations are the bomb!!!

Quoted from Tranquilize:

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Millionaire, I hope is one of them.

#47 2 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Millionaire, I hope is one of them.

Trump and Monty Python!

#48 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Trump and Monty Python!

Always fun to play your Trump! Definitely excited for Monty Python. Thanks, looking forward to it!

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Trump and Monty Python!

What game is Monty Python converted from?

#50 2 years ago

Demolition Man will be added to site just haven’t had time to add it yet.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What game is Monty Python converted from?

There are 377 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-yegpin-pinball-and-arcade-expo-july-21-24-2022?hl=wolv3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.