Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 725 posts
  • 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Gott_Lieb
  • Topic is favorited by 63 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220325_121731 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3261 (resized).jpg
    8484950E-DA1F-4E95-BE14-46B0B7015A68 (resized).jpeg
    58860182cd39de67287f6788cf3a180c4a595667 (resized).jpg
    4B4D4D66-9A90-4AC9-9FCE-65AD1F639AD0 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20221008_122844421 (resized).jpg
    20221007_120757 (resized).jpg
    20221007_151651 (resized).jpg
    20221007_172310 (resized).jpg
    20221007_184534 (resized).jpg
    20221008_084942 (resized).jpg
    20221007_195748 (resized).jpg
    20221008_083959 (resized).jpg
    20221008_142108 (resized).jpg
    20221008_151700 (resized).jpg
    There are 725 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.
    #1 1 year ago

Pinfest was great. Time to focus on the next great PA show, York. Post your games, parts and other gameroom stuff here. Plus parts and games you'd like to buy. Show date are 10/7/2022 and 10/8/2022. Show info is here:

http://www.theyorkshow.com/

#2 1 year ago

Ok Tom I’ll bump this thread
    Got a Fireball II nos playfield can bring to York or ship!

74E1A6A7-8B3E-42DA-9E83-6F67559211A3 (resized).jpeg74E1A6A7-8B3E-42DA-9E83-6F67559211A3 (resized).jpeg

#3 1 year ago

Does the Fireball playfield have the mounting holes punched on the backside?

Quoted from freddy:

Ok Tom I’ll bump this thread
    Got a Fireball II nos playfield can bring to York or ship!
    [quoted image]

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

Does the Fireball playfield have the mounting holes punched on the backside?

No

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #5 1 year ago
    Quoted from freddy:

No
    [quoted image]

My 1st PF swap was a Xenon that was undimpled. Not that hard. I used clear plastic sheets to vector each area on the top side to locate mounting holes from the old PF. Then drill mounting holes. On the backside it's not that critical. Just follow the light socket locations and drill. Perfect time to install bayonet sockets or the new LED Yoppsicles. Test fit assemblies and drill mounting holes.

I have to drill most new CPR's because the holes never line up anyway on both sides.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

My 1st PF swap was a Xenon that was undimpled. Not that hard. I used clear plastic sheets to vector each area on the top side to locate mounting holes from the old PF. Then drill mounting holes. On the backside it's not that critical. Just follow the light socket locations and drill. Perfect time to install bayonet sockets or the new LED Yoppsicles. Test fit assemblies and drill mounting holes.
    I have to drill most new CPR's because the holes never line up anyway on both sides.

Not dimpled also shows it was never installed

#7 1 year ago

I already talked to Rich about a vendor space for the York Show so I'll be bringing the last of our "for sale" machines from the collection as well as the balance of any parts I have around that I could not get ready in time for the Allentown Show. I also bought a couple junk EM's at Allentown I'll either be bringing to York as parts machines or will have parted out before the show and selling the parts from them.

No list or anything yet as far as which machines we will be selling but a few weeks before the show I'll provide what information I can provide about stuff I will have for sale.

For now I need a few days to recover from Allentown then I'll get back to sorting and organizing stuff headed to York and working with my train "junk" until sometime shortly before the York Show. Hopefully by the time York rolls around I'll have all my excess pinball stuff figured out and York will be my very last show as a vendor. But the pinball parts never seem to end as I keep cleaning out the basement so I can't say for sure if York will truly be the end of me selling at Pinball Shows.

Thanks to Ivan for another great Allentown Show and as always THANKS to Rich & his family for all the work they do to make the York Show happen.

#8 1 year ago

Show will be here before we know it! Love the vibe of York show!

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I already talked to Rich about a vendor space for the York Show

Skip, thanks for that set of Gottlieb EM legs I came by 3 times on Thursday. When you got your stuff organized and they were for sale I thought we were going to have an issue when another guy wanted that set. But it all worked out and they look great on my 1967 Super Score now.

I'm considering a vendor space myself, but I sold a lot at Pinfest so it will depend on what I pick up from now to the show.

#10 1 year ago

As is typical for me (because I like to let people know ahead of time what might be going on) I am going to post a list of machines that MIGHT end up headed to the York Show. This list will more than likely change between now and the show and prices are my "best guess" at this point in time but here it is:

PinBot - overall very nice original machine (no mods or LED's) working & pulled from our collection $3100

Whirlwind - presents itself well - original machine (no mods or LED's) working & pulled from our collection $3600 (* see note)
    (* condition note - Whirlwind has had art repair on playfield - decal overlay made for part of playfield then Mylar over that decal)

Mousin' Around - overall very nice original machine (no mods or LED's) working & pulled from our collection $3200

Xenon - overall nice original machine with Pinitech displays (no mods or LED's) working & pulled from our collection $2400

Back to the Future - overall very nice original machine (one side of cabinet rough) working & pulled from our collection (no mods or LED's) $5200 (might be sold)

Haunted House - overall very nice original machine (no mods or LED's) LIGHT PROJECT MACHINE (as seen at Allentown) $2700

Baby Pac-Man - project machine $1200 (as it sits) (might already be sold)

Bug Bash - Skeeball Style Alley Machine good working condition $1200

NOTE: One of the above machines might stay in the collection (I am not sure at this point). A couple might already be spoken for (deals in the works). But this is a list of machines that COULD end up for sale at York if they don't sell prior to the show or Wayne doesn't decide he wants to keep one (or two) of them. This is a very early list of machines that "could" end up going to the show and will likely change a good bit because these will all be up for sale before the show. Once the above machines are gone EVERYTHING in our collection that is for sale will be gone. If we decide to keep one of the above machines it will most likely be Mousin' Around so don't be surprised if that comes off this list at some point in time.

Added 23 months ago:

BTTF & Whirlwind are now SOLD and picked up so that is two machines that will not be headed to York this Fall. I'll continue to update as things change.

Added 22 months ago:

At this point we have sold enough machines that everything else in the collection will be staying for a while except for the Bug Bash & Baby Pac-Man but I think Baby Pac-Man might already be spoken for.

Since I made this original post I have ended up with Covid from the Allentown Show and now I am thinking I really don't want to take a chance doing another indoor show this Fall unless things chance with this Covid mess. Having Covid once is enough for me! So it is highly unlikely I'll be setting up at York this Fall.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Love the vibe of York show!

The York show was the first pinball show I ever attended back in 2004 when it was still in “Horticultural Hall.” I’m happy to see how big it’s gotten, but I do get nostalgic for the older/smaller venue.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

The York show was the first pinball show I ever attended back in 2004 when it was still in “Horticultural Hall.” I’m happy to see how big it’s gotten, but I do get nostalgic for the older/smaller venue.

I remember when it was over at the Firehouse before they moved to the Fairgrounds. Can't think of the name of that Firehouse but I think it was Springettsbury Fire Hall over on the East Side of York. That Firehouse has since been torn down and now is a Strip Shopping Center in front of Home Depot. I don't remember exactly when the show moved to the Fairground but I know it has been at least (or around) 20 years ago so likely around the late 1990's if my memory is correct.

#13 1 year ago

More pinball parts to buy, woohoo. And Pinballs to play, that are a lot closer than Allentown for me.

#14 1 year ago

I just created a forum for discussing everything except making deals:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-york-white-rose-game-show-hotel-food-etc-no-buy-or-sell#post-6923826

I just added the show on the event page. You can add that you're planning on attending.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/events/2022-york-white-rose-game-show-2022

#15 1 year ago

Pinbot & Whirlwind are now "sold pending pick up". In all honesty they are not really sold yet I am just holding them for someone until he sees them in person but sold pending is the best way to say that.

However, Wayne did say he is OK letting Mousin" Around go so that is "one the for sale list" for sure at this point.

#16 1 year ago

Was unable to attend Allentown for the first time in 20+ years so I am looking forward to York. I have 147 days to fill the trailer with new inventory.

#17 1 year ago

i am hoping to find a very nice 4 square or capt' card
    will have a nice Asteroid Annie 4 sale

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Was unable to attend Allentown for the first time in 20+ years so I am looking forward to York. I have 147 days to fill the trailer with new inventory.

Yeah, I also missed Allentown, so really looking forward to York. Might bring Disco Fever for freeplay/sale, not sure yet. Otherwise will bring something else for freeplay but not sale.

#19 1 year ago

I'm looking to pick up some classic Stern project pins and parts.

Project Pins*
    Drop target banks
    Slingshot assemblies
    Lockdown bars
    16B-6 Transformers
    Populated playfields

*Playfield wear and cabinets that need work are ok.

#20 1 year ago

2 unscratched perfect sheets of glass $40. Both were off of new stern games that I replaced with voodoo glass.

#21 1 year ago

Looking for a Bally Escape from the Lost World.

#22 1 year ago

Still looking for a mint/new Gottlieb Ice Review backglass!! Almost came to reality at Allentown but...

#23 1 year ago

Still looking for Tx Sector, Vector, Super Mario Bros (pin).

#24 1 year ago

Glad to hear you are coming to York. Looking forward to seeing what pins you will have for sale.

#25 1 year ago

Looking for chrome flippers and anything related to the Williams' chrome flippers games of the mid-1960's.

Can't wait to see the woodrails also. Nice sampling at Pinfest this May.

#26 1 year ago

If you can't fill it, I'm sure Mike can help you!

#27 1 year ago

1 week later
    #28 1 year ago

I'm looking for an empty Williams system 6 cabinet for my Blackout.

I think system 3-6 are the same but not sure.
    Thanks, Jeff

2 weeks later
    #29 1 year ago

Parts Lot is "set back" for Scott so it is now tentatively sold!

Over the next few weeks I'll be working on a "final load" of parts to deliver to Matt (the person who bought my pinball parts business from me) and also be greatly reducing my "personal inventory" of parts I keep in stock for our machines. Anyway as I process through this final group of parts I still have hanging around I am quickly realizing I have way more stuff in my personal parts stash than I will ever need. (Note: My "personal stash" was not included in the sale of the pinball parts business so this stuff was not stuff that was suppose to go to Matt as part of that business sale).

If anyone headed to the show would love to own a great assortment of "little parts" that will help you more than you would ever believe I can put one last group of stuff together for someone. It is really hard to explain in words but what I have is all kinds of stuff that isn't worth listing for sale individually (because of shipping cost) but is HUGELY HELPFUL if you are doing a lot of pinball repairs.

Examples of the kind of things I am talking about are: ball gates, leaf switches, rollover wires, light domes & bases, plastic post, screws & other assorted hardware, drop target parts, flipper parts, slingshot parts, drop target parts, captive hole kickout parts, coil sleeves, coils, stationary targets, drop targets, spinners, flipper bats and other flipper parts, assorted springs, flipper buttons, tilt assemblies, and so on. (Some in plastic cases & the rest in bin boxes or zip lock bags.)

To build an inventory of parts like I am talking about would cost thousands of dollars if you went the route of buying all this stuff new from parts suppliers. Since some is good used stuff and some is NOS (or replacement parts I purchased over the years) my investment in these parts wasn't all that bad but is still substantial. So I would love to get some of my money back and at the same time pass this stuff along to someone it might help.

My asking price for the lot of parts will likely be in the $300 to $400 range (depending on how big the pile actually gets as I finish processing through everything). Parts would include a good mix of 1960's & 70's EM stuff as well as a fair amount of earlier SS parts. Lot will not include much beyond Williams System 11 era items but will have some parts slightly newer than System 11 stuff if my memory is correct.

As far as the "volume of space" this stuff will take up - I would say it will mostly fill most of a base cabinet of a pinball machine once I have everything together. So the pile isn't huge but it will be thousands of smaller parts you that will help you for years to come.

Anyway if you are interested in a group of parts like this and are headed to the show contact me ASAP. I'll only have one lot of this stuff for sale so the first person seriously interested will likely be my buyer.

Just a little side note - the impossible to find slingshot kicker arms & kicker parts I have in one bin would likely cost you more than I'll be asking for everything and a lot of those are either NOS or like new. Using a second example - the coils in this lot would also exceed what I'll be asking for the lot if you were to order them one at a time. And this is just two small examples of stuff that will be included in the lot!

I am not interested in "getting back into the parts business" so I am only going to sell this stuff as a lot. If I don't find a buyer it can just sit here as "spare stuff for our machines" and Wayne can deal with it when I am dead & gone!

THANKS! Skip

TENTATIVELY SOLD! Thanks to everyone who contacted me!

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Over the next few weeks I'll be working on a "final load" of parts to deliver to Matt (the person who bought my pinball parts business from me) and also be greatly reducing my "personal inventory" of parts I keep in stock for our machines. Anyway as I process through this final group of parts I still have hanging around I am quickly realizing I have way more stuff in my personal parts stash than I will ever need. (Note: My "personal stash" was not included in the sale of the pinball parts business so this stuff was not stuff that was suppose to go to Matt as part of that business sale).
    If anyone headed to the show would love to own a great assortment of "little parts" that will help you more than you would ever believe I can put one last group of stuff together for someone. It is really hard to explain in words but what I have is all kinds of stuff that isn't worth listing for sale individually (because of shipping cost) but is HUGELY HELPFUL if you are doing a lot of pinball repairs.
    Examples of the kind of things I am talking about are: ball gates, leaf switches, rollover wires, light domes & bases, plastic post, screws & other assorted hardware, drop target parts, flipper parts, slingshot parts, drop target parts, captive hole kickout parts, coil sleeves, coils, stationary targets, drop targets, spinners, flipper bats and other flipper parts, assorted springs, flipper buttons, tilt assemblies, and so on. (Some in plastic cases & the rest in bin boxes or zip lock bags.)
    To build an inventory of parts like I am talking about would cost thousands of dollars if you went the route of buying all this stuff new from parts suppliers. Since some is good used stuff and some is NOS (or replacement parts I purchased over the years) my investment in these parts wasn't all that bad but is still substantial. So I would love to get some of my money back and at the same time pass this stuff along to someone it might help.
    My asking price for the lot of parts will likely be in the $300 to $400 range (depending on how big the pile actually gets as I finish processing through everything). Parts would include a good mix of 1960's & 70's EM stuff as well as a fair amount of earlier SS parts. Lot will not include much beyond Williams System 11 era items but will have some parts slightly newer than System 11 stuff if my memory is correct.
    As far as the "volume of space" this stuff will take up - I would say it will mostly fill most of a base cabinet of a pinball machine once I have everything together. So the pile isn't huge but it will be thousands of smaller parts you that will help you for years to come.
    Anyway if you are interested in a group of parts like this and are headed to the show contact me ASAP. I'll only have one lot of this stuff for sale so the first person seriously interested will likely be my buyer.
    Just a little side note - the impossible to find slingshot kicker arms & kicker parts I have in one bin would likely cost you more than I'll be asking for everything and a lot of those are either NOS or like new. Using a second example - the coils in this lot would also exceed what I'll be asking for the lot if you were to order them one at a time. And this is just two small examples of stuff that will be included in the lot!
    I am not interested in "getting back into the parts business" so I am only going to sell this stuff as a lot. If I don't find a buyer it can just sit here as "spare stuff for our machines" and Wayne can deal with it when I am dead & gone!
    THANKS! Skip

Skip,
    I would be happy to take it all and pickup this lot of your personal parts and pieces at York or wherever you need me to.
    Great seeing everyone at Allentown and I thank you very much for all your games and parts that you have sold me over the years.
    Thank you for selling Black Hole to my friend Mark at Allentown. It was his first time at the show and he loves that game from you.
    You can PM, email, text, call anytime; and I am happy to take those parts and do what you have done: help many of us fix games for years to come.
    Thank you. Cheers. Salut. All the very best my friend. Talk soon.
    Scott

1 week later
    #31 1 year ago

Looking for a used Meteor playfield.

#32 1 year ago

Still looking for a NOS Revenge from Mars playfield.

A spare piece of glass would be great too as I'm paranoid as hell about breaking mine. LOL

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Still looking for a NOS Revenge from Mars playfield.
    A spare piece of glass would be great too as I'm paranoid as hell about breaking mine. LOL

I don't have a NOS playfield but I do have a complete set of NOS plastics & ramps for your Revenge from Mars if you need them.

#34 1 year ago

Does anyone have a 1960 Gottlieb Wagon Train for sale they can bring?

2 weeks later
    #35 1 year ago

Thought I had a deal with a guy from Canada for my extremely nice DE GNR but he’s gone dark so this is available again, cam deliver to the show or you can swing by beforehand.

#36 1 year ago

I’ll be on the lookout for an empt Williams cabinet personally! Don’t find anything at Allentown, hoping for some luck in York!

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from stratoblaster:

I’ll be on the lookout for an empt Williams cabinet personally! Don’t find anything at Allentown, hoping for some luck in York!

What kind of empty cabinet are you looking for SS or EM?

#38 1 year ago

A buddy is looking for either a shallow early 70s Gottlieb cab or a late 70s deep gottlieb cab...

#39 1 year ago

Bringing F14 Tomcat for free play, Ultraman CE butter and a high end restored Old Chicago in vendor booth, all for sale.
    OC is up in the market place.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Bringing F14 Tomcat for free play, Ultraman CE butter and a high end restored Old Chicago in vendor booth, all for sale.
    OC is up in the market place.

Nice! I'm looking forward to see your machines!

#41 1 year ago

My current interest is of the "pointy head" modernist games of Kelley and Marche from the mid-1960's to the mid-1970's:

https://www.pacificpinball.org/exhibition/pointy-people

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pointy-people-pin-ponderings-homage-to-marche-and-kelley

In that regard, I am looking at a few games: A-Go-Go , Pot 'O' Gold , or Miss-O .

Before I bring one of those home, I need to unload a game, but that is in progress.

But, but the time of White Rose, the timing could work, so if anyone has one of those games for sale or trade, let's talk.

#42 1 year ago

About two months from today people will be heading to the York Show to enjoy another great weekend of pinball. Rich & his crew always do a great job putting on a fantastic show. Just a reminder to do all you can to support your local shows. It takes a ton of work by a lot of people to make these shows what they are and without vendors & people bringing machines for freeplay these shows couldn't happen.

If you are planning on attending the York Show this Fall PLEASE start posting more here about what you will be bringing along. The more action these forum post get the better the show will be.

I have sold pretty much all of our pinball machines & parts at this point so I will not be setting up as I had originally planned but I'll likely head over and hang out with old friends one or maybe even both days.

If anyone is interested in a bunch of Skeeball Machine parts see my listing here on Pinside. I would love to get those Skeeball parts sold and finally have all the excess arcade and pinball stuff in the hands of people it will help. It is time for me to fully retire and start traveling again. It has been fun but I am getting too old to mess with these 300+ pound machines anymore.

#43 1 year ago

Bring two pins to the show for free play and sale. Bally Sky Kings 1974 and Williams River Boat 1964. Both are single player pins. If interested in either let me know I can provide pics.

#44 1 year ago

IGT Golden Tee and Silver Strike Bowling, control panels and marquees. I am tired of storing something I do not need. I will be a vendor at the York show and can bring to the show if anyone has an interest. This is what I have available:
    1 Target Toss and 1 Power Putt control panel.
    19 Silver Strike Bowling control panels (2 different versions).
    10 Silver Strike Bowling Marquess (different versions).
    25 Golden Tee Marquees ( different years & 1 frame).
    1 Blitz football marquee.
    1 Target Terror marquee.
    The control panels are new. Some of the marquees are new and some are used.
    I included some pictures but trying not to overload the page.
    The more you want the cheaper the price.
    Take them all for $250 for all 57 pieces OBO.

IMG_6358 (resized).JPGIMG_6358 (resized).JPGIMG_6359 (resized).JPGIMG_6359 (resized).JPGIMG_6360 (resized).JPGIMG_6360 (resized).JPGIMG_6361 (resized).JPGIMG_6361 (resized).JPGIMG_6362 (resized).JPGIMG_6362 (resized).JPGIMG_6363 (resized).JPGIMG_6363 (resized).JPGIMG_6367 (resized).JPGIMG_6367 (resized).JPGIMG_6372 (resized).JPGIMG_6372 (resized).JPGIMG_6373 (resized).JPGIMG_6373 (resized).JPG
    1 week later
    #45 1 year ago

WTB: Capersville, Wiggler, Majorettes, multiplayer Gottlieb woodrails, Recel Lady Luck
    For trade: Capt Card, Mini Pool, OXO, Williams Rainbow

#46 1 year ago

WTB: 1964 Williams Stop N Go project or restored
    FS: Nice restored Captain Fantastic
    Plan to be there Thursday for setup and all day Friday

Added 19 months ago:

STILL looking for a 1964 Williams Stop N Go

Captain Fantastic has been sold.

#47 1 year ago

looking to trade a HUO Dialed in LE for a cactus canyon
    can bring to the show if deal is made a head of time.

#48 1 year ago

Have a Chicago Coin 1973 Hee Haw for sale I could bring to the show. It’s in great shape playfield is a 9/10. Backglass 9/10. Cabinet 9/10. Playfield cleaned, waxed and new rubbers. Problem is it starts but score motor continues to run, I don’t have the time to work on it, so decided to sell. Asking $450

1DD70A90-7FE4-446B-A102-F8240744D4C0 (resized).jpeg1DD70A90-7FE4-446B-A102-F8240744D4C0 (resized).jpeg8983120D-D529-4D8B-A61F-DA6317CA8855 (resized).jpeg8983120D-D529-4D8B-A61F-DA6317CA8855 (resized).jpeg8B57351B-5CCD-4DC9-B4D6-1AE62EEB3505 (resized).jpeg8B57351B-5CCD-4DC9-B4D6-1AE62EEB3505 (resized).jpegEF7DFE2B-83AE-4930-8942-E4320E656C99 (resized).jpegEF7DFE2B-83AE-4930-8942-E4320E656C99 (resized).jpeg
    #49 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kickout:

Bring two pins to the show for free play and sale. Bally Sky Kings 1974 and Williams River Boat 1964. Both are single player pins. If interested in either let me know I can provide pics.

Follow up on this post. River Boat photos.

13253042-FFE2-488D-A969-B43A89299959 (resized).jpeg13253042-FFE2-488D-A969-B43A89299959 (resized).jpeg162E6C1E-CA3A-4149-9887-36D669879984 (resized).jpeg162E6C1E-CA3A-4149-9887-36D669879984 (resized).jpeg1C7B57CF-1D62-4A4B-9990-D355A122C83F (resized).jpeg1C7B57CF-1D62-4A4B-9990-D355A122C83F (resized).jpeg3FD4A9B4-1D7E-4B16-80A7-88903176D83E (resized).jpeg3FD4A9B4-1D7E-4B16-80A7-88903176D83E (resized).jpeg4686E9FB-CF7E-4CDE-ACC8-58C283CB4A9C (resized).jpeg4686E9FB-CF7E-4CDE-ACC8-58C283CB4A9C (resized).jpeg474FEE6D-33A1-419E-B3F2-250D2F46B8F7 (resized).jpeg474FEE6D-33A1-419E-B3F2-250D2F46B8F7 (resized).jpegFA6AB375-F1CA-4B20-9635-8F778D9AC086 (resized).jpegFA6AB375-F1CA-4B20-9635-8F778D9AC086 (resized).jpeg
    #50 1 year ago

With the AACA Fall Meet in Hershey being on different days, I am hoping to spend more time at the show this year. Planning to bring at last one game and possibly another for woodrail row.

There are 725 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-white-rose-gameroom-show-10-7-10-8-buy-sell-amp-trade-thread?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.