Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 725 posts
  • 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Gott_Lieb
  • Topic is favorited by 63 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220325_121731 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3261 (resized).jpg
    8484950E-DA1F-4E95-BE14-46B0B7015A68 (resized).jpeg
    58860182cd39de67287f6788cf3a180c4a595667 (resized).jpg
    4B4D4D66-9A90-4AC9-9FCE-65AD1F639AD0 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20221008_122844421 (resized).jpg
    20221007_120757 (resized).jpg
    20221007_151651 (resized).jpg
    20221007_172310 (resized).jpg
    20221007_184534 (resized).jpg
    20221008_084942 (resized).jpg
    20221007_195748 (resized).jpg
    20221008_083959 (resized).jpg
    20221008_142108 (resized).jpg
    20221008_151700 (resized).jpg
    There are 725 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.
    #651 1 year ago

Special thanks to rich and the Marquette family and friends for yet another awesome york show! Your hard work is always appreciated. We all show up for one weekend, but I know (and others should know too), that it takes all year, AND a lot of money to plan a show like this. Your efforts are all truly appreciated!

I sold all my pins except my space shuttle (surprised that it didn’t go but that’s ok)!, sold a lot of cheap parts to folks for their games and projects, and picked up a really nice looking slugfest project with no fade.

Didn’t play many games, but there was a gorgeous millionaire across from my booth, and damn if I don’t love that crap ass game LOL..... so naturally I had to GET A JOB and pop the high score on it....

Darling I love rubies.... REEEEEAALLLLLY???!??

4B4D4D66-9A90-4AC9-9FCE-65AD1F639AD0 (resized).jpeg4B4D4D66-9A90-4AC9-9FCE-65AD1F639AD0 (resized).jpeg
    #652 1 year ago

Does anyone know who had that Space Invaders, just wondering if a pinsider and if it sold.

#653 1 year ago
    Quoted from Troyster42:

Does anyone know who had that Space Invaders, just wondering if a pinsider and if it sold.

daly124

#654 1 year ago

Thanks, I remember it said Sean on the card but didn't know who he was. I loved his Black Out too.

#655 1 year ago

Didn't see Todd tuckey there, he usually does a video walk through and posts it here.

#656 1 year ago

Rumor I heard about is that he has some sort of issue with the show and presumably me. I have no idea why, I've talked with him several times over the years and always thought we had a pleasant conversation.

Quoted from poppapin:

Didn't see Todd tuckey there, he usually does a video walk through and posts it here.

#657 1 year ago

How much was that project Bad Cats listed for??? Regret not going and snagging it! I ended up playing Bad Cats at a buddy’s house right before he left for York,

#658 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I checked YouTube for a video of the show. I'm on there playing a Jurassic Park. I didn't see you,for some reason the guys doing the walk throughs alway avoid you.

#659 1 year ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I checked YouTube for a video of the show. I'm on there playing a Jurassic Park. I didn't see you,for some reason the guys doing the walk throughs alway avoid you.

Cause I'm fugly

#660 1 year ago

Great show as always! Thanks to Nick for bringing the Multibingo, horse race, and P3 with all the games he created. Such a talented guy. Love the Rhythm game, and Nick is next level at playing it…

#661 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinballflare:Great show as always! Thanks to Nick for bringing the Multibingo, horse race, and P3 with all the games he created. Such a talented guy. Love the Rhythm game, and Nick is next level at playing it…

Nick explained how to play it to me and I thought "finally a DDR like game that I have a chance at" I was so very wrong. it was the only game I got to play all weekend.

#662 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

How much was that project Bad Cats listed for??? Regret not going and snagging it! I ended up playing Bad Cats at a buddy’s house right before he left for York,

I snagged the Bad Cats.

You know the vendor that always has a bunch of junk playfields and parts? Has the Dolly Parton Backglass for sale but wants $300? I was walking through his area Friday Night right before closing and asked how much. Was told $4,000. Asked to play a test game. They said they couldn't get the drops to work, but the boards looked pretty clean despite the leaky batteries (that luckily missed the board). Asked if he'd take $3700, we settled on $3900 and I paid him on the spot. I fixed the drops at the show with electrical tape (they are missing a small piece of plastic) and they held up well most of the show. It needs some 30 cent C clamps coming in tomorrow to be fully functional. With some new LEDs from the factory second pile at Cointaker and some new rubbers I'll be in it 4,000. There is some rust and playfield wear in spots. Overall I'm very happy with the deal.

I wasn't planning on getting a game and am over capacity now. Changed my "I don't want to sell" it prices to "this is what I have in them" prices the second day on a couple of pins but still came home one over capacity.

Speaking of which.

Machine - For Sale
    Partially restored (almost original) - “Beautiful Flash Gordon with the works! Beautiful and clean ass kicking machine. Held up beautifully at York with no issues excepting replacing a 30 cent c clamp onto the 4 bank. Re...”
    2022-10-09
    Crofton, MD
    5,000 (Firm)
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 199 times

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super Mario Brothers Pinball! Beautiful and clean family friendly machine with best theme ever. Held up beautifully at York with no issues excepting a loose toy briefly blocking a ...”
    2022-10-09
    Crofton, MD
    5,300 (Firm)
    Archived after: 6 days
    Viewed: 576 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Apparently the easiest way to make your phone blow up is to put a red sign on a game. I got multiple calls on my "not for sale" game of people wanting to buy it. I understand the I don't want to sell it pricing now.

58860182cd39de67287f6788cf3a180c4a595667 (resized).jpg58860182cd39de67287f6788cf3a180c4a595667 (resized).jpg
    #663 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinballflare:

Great show as always! Thanks to Nick for bringing the Multibingo, horse race, and P3 with all the games he created. Such a talented guy. Love the Rhythm game, and Nick is next level at playing it…

Thank you very much for your kind words and for playing! My rule when making it was that if I couldn't complete each song on each difficulty with the extra difficulty modifiers enabled, it had to be reworked. In other words, you'll need to practice up for next year!

Quoted from rmarket:

Nick explained how to play it to me and I thought "finally a DDR like game that I have a chance at" I was so very wrong. it was the only game I got to play all weekend.

So glad that you were able to play a game - just like any instrument, it requires some practice. You all do so much for us in putting on such a great show every year - it is very appreciated.

#664 1 year ago

Another aside, I played Toy Story pretty extensively at the show. Subjectivity of the theme/art/sound aside, the game shoots and plays like a dream. I had a blast with it. Pat Lawlor still knows how to make a slamming game. I just wish the theme and audio were better.

#665 1 year ago

Some of the best games at the show were just inside to the right of Cointaker. Kudos to Ivan for bringing a bunch of great games. Although his games were for sale, he allowed everyone to play them throughout the show. It really added to the show to have some nice examples to play.

#666 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Shame there's some people who have to complain publicly about what a buyer does with their game at the show. The game stayed on the floor to play. Do you really think any ticket paying attendee cares about the info on the for sale cards? No. They just know the game is right there to play and enjoy. Who gives a shit about what anyone else does with their personal property? Some fellas will always find something to bitch about when it has NOTHING to do with them.

If complaining is a shame, what good is it to shame it with more complaining?

People have opinions, and sometimes they mention the things they see. Simple as that.

"Do you really think any ticket paying attendee cares about the info on the for sale cards? No. They just know the game is right there to play and enjoy."

Actually, they do care. Why do they care? Because people are also there to buy things. The info on the cards is about the things.

"Who gives a shit about what anyone else does with their personal property? Some fellas will always find something to bitch about when it has NOTHING to do with them."

Were you the mystery scalper? If not, why not take your own advice since it had nothing to do with you?

A friend of mine was looking for a Doodle Bug. I relayed the price, he wanted more info, the info changed due to scalping, and that sucks for him and whoever else might have been considering the purchase.

I don't like it. You're good with it. I'm good with you being good with it. You don't seem to be good with me not being good with it.

Allrighty then. That's all folks. Relish and enjoy your many opinions.

#667 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gritty:

Some of the best games at the show were just inside to the right of Cointaker. Kudos to Ivan for bringing a bunch of great games. Although his games were for sale, he allowed everyone to play them throughout the show. It really added to the show to have some nice examples to play.

Thank you for the compliments, I work my ass off to contribute to the show every year. You can always play my games. That’s the whole point and they’re typically for sale.

See you in Allentown, who knows what I’ll bring.
    Ivan

#668 1 year ago
    Quoted from Troyster42:

My friend Tim bought it at the end of the show

#669 1 year ago

There were 2 Embryon machines there. Wow, I really enjoyed playing them. Great early SS rules. I'm not a huge fan of wide body machines, but Embryon was a blast. Who owned the Embryon in the row with FG and Fathom?

#670 1 year ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

friend of mine was looking for a Doodle Bug. I relayed the price, he wanted more info, the info changed due to scalping,

No - you saw a game for sale and you were too late or too slow to commit. End of story.

Someone else bought it first. End of line

#671 1 year ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

But I'm curious if any of you seen any of these games for sale??
    1964 Williams heat wave
    1978 Gottlieb stranger things
    1977 Gottlieb big hit
    1967 Gottlieb sing along

Sing Along $495 body was painted red.

#672 1 year ago

Thanks to those that stopped by my table in The flea market on Friday. I was able to raise $250 for The Children’s Hospital of Philly with everything I was able to sell, and was able to make a few purchases for future events. The A1U machine and candy dispensers, translites and mini consoles were popular so I will work to get more of those items for a future show.

8484950E-DA1F-4E95-BE14-46B0B7015A68 (resized).jpeg8484950E-DA1F-4E95-BE14-46B0B7015A68 (resized).jpeg
    #673 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

No - you saw a game for sale and you were too late or too slow to commit. End of story.
    Someone else bought it first.

…yes, obviously. But then instantly re-listed it for sale at a higher unlisted price.

That latter maneuver, popularly known around the world as “scalping”, is the issue.

I don’t like it. You’re good with it. Allrighty then.

#674 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Someone else bought it first. End of line

I'm with NicoVolta on this. If pinball is going to survive in this century, it needs to bring in people at an entry price through shows like White Rose. Lower prices on EM's and making it possible for people to bring games home will do that. Spoke to my wife in the antiques business and she said if people want to flip an item, they should do so at the next show. Tacky to do it at the same show.

#675 1 year ago
    Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

I'm with NicoVolta on this. If pinball is going to survive in this century, it needs to bring in people at an entry price through shows like White Rose. Lower prices on EM's and making it possible for people to bring games home will do that. Spoke to my wife in the antiques business and she said if people want to flip an item, they should do so at the next show. Tacky to do it at the same show.

Had people intercepting me on my games on the way in from the parking lot trying to scoop them before even hitting the show floor. I am for anything that keeps the games on the show floor scalping or not. People contacted me about the bad cats I bought at the show I want to keep. Would I have been a douche to put an I don't want to sell it price on it?

Great show though.

#676 1 year ago

If you dont want to be contacted just put an outlandishly high price on the card. Honestly I thought that's what a few of you were doing but some of you are still in this thread trying to sell that shit

#677 1 year ago

I sold Lethal Weapon 3 for only $2300 to a newer pinball guy and his wife. Very nice deal in this market I thought. I would've bought it at that price.

If someone bought it from me and re-listed it for $2800 and it stayed for free play, so what? If it goes for sale here or FB the next day, so what?

I got the price I wanted because I didn't want to bring it home. Nothing wrong with leaving a little meat on the bone for the next owner. Once I sell something, it's outta my mind and zero shits given what the next fella does with it. Good for him if he hustles for some extra cash.

#678 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I sold Lethal Weapon 3 for only $2300 to a newer pinball guy and his wife. Very nice deal in this market I thought.

Awesome deal on an underrated title.

#679 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Good for him if he hustles for some extra cash.

That's not hustle though. You did all the hustle. Buying a game and then leaving it in the same spot and changing the price is probably the least amount of hustle I can think of. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want but it definitely has an effect on the hobby. The point of entry continues to get higher.

I was interested in that Doodle Bug. Not for me but for a coworker. It would have been her first game. Think $800 obo was the asking price. My coworker had a budget of $500-750 max. Saw the game Friday morning (nice shape btw) and noticed no price and a different name. I didn't even bother calling the number to ask. Not a big deal...will find something for her eventually. But just one example.

That is pretty much across the board from EMs, to classic SSs and even NIB. Everyone is trying to make as much money as they can. They have every right to but sometimes it feels like a bit much.

#680 1 year ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Allrighty then.

Allrighty then...Let it go...shows over quite the whining...

#681 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Allrighty then...Let it go...shows over quite the whining...

People can have differences of opinion without getting personal. Raising legitimate issues isn't "whining." People need to learn how to respectfully disagree.

It was a terrific show. Let's appreciate the good times and efforts to make things even better.

#682 1 year ago

Could the scalping debate be a proxy war for defending various forms of capitalism? Haha… maybe so.

Scalping isn’t illegal, and I’m not saying it should be. In fact it is a regular and routine part of how Wall Street does its business. I know I’ve resold my share of clearance items on Craigslist numerous times.

But… here’s the thing. Milton Friedman was wrong. Markets are not some sort of “natural phenomenon” like the rising and setting of the sun. WE define how markets can operate, and in turn they will do what they do. Even the dollar itself is a government instrument created to facilitate trade.

The question is often presented: “I got the dollars, so who’s gonna stop me?”

Well pardner, in this case the York show itself is “the market”. It is a zone in which participants are invited to place, advertise, and sell games. If the organizers wanted to place restrictions on flipping, as many auction houses do, they could.

No, they can’t stop dollars being palmed between guests, but they could identify when a game is being flipped on their gameroom floor and take whatever action deemed necessary to dissuade the practice if desired.

Otherwise, the rules are no rules: “might makes right”. If someone wanted to buy all of the machines on day one, mark them up $100 apiece, and leave them all in place before the public even showed up… no problem, right?

For a newbie wandering into such an environment, it can be quite discouraging. Hence the reason I don’t like it. A few dollars skimmed by a quick hustle at the expense of literally everyone else and the hospitality of the organizers creates a cutthroat environment where money takes precedence over fun.

Then again, I’m not the kind of guy who brags about talking a recent widow into selling me a pristine Atlantis for $100 because a bulb was out.

Sometimes, it’s not all about the money. Still as true as it ever was… “you can’t take it with you”.

#683 1 year ago

It's just this guy wanting to discuss scalping in the show thread. It's derailing actual show discussion. Just start a new scalping thread and discuss in there.

That's the only issue, get it outta this thread.

#684 1 year ago

I saw a reasonably priced Space Shuttle. If I remember it was $1,800 or something like that.

I still had the most fun with that Rock Alive! Home brew in the Cirques Voltaire cabinet. I need to learn how to do that custom music and programming stuff.

#685 1 year ago

The day a show prohibits or attempts to regulate what I decide to buy and what I MAY OR MAY NOT decide to resell at the same, lower or higher price, is the day I NEVER support that show again. Ever! I buy and sell what I want, at the price I want. I price my games at the price I want. If I think you are selling a game too cheap, and I want to buy it and attempt to sell it for more, that's my right to do so. I invest MY money and incur MY risk that the new game may or may not sell at my desired higher price. Everyone can feel free to buy it or not, according to their own desires. If I'm too greedy, it won't sell. Then I own it. And maybe I wanted to own it anyway. But don't try to tell me what I can or should price my games at or when I can or should be able to resell them.

#686 1 year ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

…yes, obviously. But then instantly re-listed it for sale at a higher unlisted price.
    That latter maneuver, popularly known around the world as “scalping”, is the issue.
    I don’t like it. You’re good with it. Allrighty then.

The issue wasn't "scalping" because even if that game wasn't put up for sale again you still wouldn't have been able to buy the game because someone did before you. The issue here is you didn't buy the game and your loss is amplified by being soured that the buyer 'has the nerve' to re-list it immediately. The root problem is not the seller putting the game up for sale again, it's you missing out on a deal.

Since you saw the game with the card on it we know the buyer didn't somehow 'cut the line' or otherwise lock you out of your opportunity.

People hate on scalping when it disrupts the normal availability of a product -- Your example here isn't scalping, it's simply flipping w/o doing any value add.

Are you equally mad that people take in trades at the show and then immediately list them for sale as well? They didn't do anything with those games either.. and aren't selling them for what they bought them for.

Your beef is missing out on a buy. One would hope you'd be long over that now given the time and travels you've had.

#687 1 year ago

I'm with NicoVolta on this. If pinball is going to survive in this century, it needs to bring in people at an entry price through shows like White Rose.

This is a horrible way to 'bring in new people'. Buy an old game with no vetted history, no warranty, and no one with any obligation to help you? That's a great way to set people up for failure. Newbs not ready to tinker shouldn't be out hunting for the best deals - We should be helping them reach success in getting entertainment with their pinball machine. Not everyone is out to be 'lift the PF' type and sending them into the unknown alone is a great way to have them fail.

Shows are a great way for people to get exposed to what is possible -- They shouldn't be deal hunting before they can actually help themselves because otherwise their deal is going to be a money pit. You want to build that entry point - you should be connecting those people with retailers who can support them and stop undermining those that do support that type of customer by complaining they don't sell at wholesale.

#688 1 year ago

Had a great time at the show. Thanks to those who helped organize or had games or booths. Was good to catch up with some folks.

I haven’t played an F-14 in a really long time but I loved that there were a couple there, and now I really want to get one.

#689 1 year ago

The multiples of the same title is a weird thing that happens every year at the shows. It isn't surprising with a popular game like F14 but it happens with rare games too. Did anyone notice that there was two Singapore's there this year? One flipper version and one roll down version. We tried to get them side by side when we noticed but it didn't work out as it was interesting to compare the two and the differences between them. The owners didn't set that up, it just happened and the odds on it happening have to astronomical.

Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Had a great time at the show. Thanks to those who helped organize or had games or booths. Was good to catch up with some folks.
    I haven’t played an F-14 in a really long time but I loved that there were a couple there, and now I really want to get one.

#690 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

This is a horrible way to 'bring in new people'. Buy an old game with no vetted history, no warranty, and no one with any obligation to help you? That's a great way to set people up for failure.

Unless you have a strong background in electrical or mechanical arts, used pins are problematic at best for "newbies"

#691 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

The issue wasn't "scalping" because even if that game wasn't put up for sale again you still wouldn't have been able to buy the game because someone did before you. The issue here is you didn't buy the game and your loss is amplified by being soured that the buyer 'has the nerve' to re-list it immediately.

Wrong, sir. Not the issue, and not interested in having a strawman argument about what you think I thought.

If the game had been bought and not insta-flipped (scalped) in place… I wouldn’t have bothered to point out what had just occurred, and we wouldn’t have had this lovely discussion.

When I sell a game at a show, the owner takes possession at the end of the show. But that’s just how I choose to conduct business. If you don’t, fine. All good with me. But I’m free to not like it, and I’m free to point it out as a practice which detracts from the experience and frustrates people I’m trying to help.

But it is rather silly to say “buying early with an intent to resell quickly at a profit” has no relation whatsoever to those guys queueing up at Ticketmaster to do the exact same thing. It’s scalping, plain and simple. Embrace it.

#692 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

This is a horrible way to 'bring in new people'. Buy an old game with no vetted history, no warranty, and no one with any obligation to help you? That's a great way to set people up for failure. Newbs not ready to tinker shouldn't be out hunting for the best deals - We should be helping them reach success in getting entertainment with their pinball machine. Not everyone is out to be 'lift the PF' type and sending them into the unknown alone is a great way to have them fail.
    Shows are a great way for people to get exposed to what is possible -- They shouldn't be deal hunting before they can actually help themselves because otherwise their deal is going to be a money pit. You want to build that entry point - you should be connecting those people with retailers who can support them and stop undermining those that do support that type of customer by complaining they don't sell at wholesale.

Super Mario sold here on pinside instantly once I listed it but I actually encouraged the one couple interested at the show to shop around and explore the hobby after they said, " its perfect, the only thing that would be better would be if they made a wrestling themed pin". Shows are a great way to introduce people to the hobby. Gave them my old mario translite and showed them the logistics of tearing down and moving a machine since it was closing time anyways.

#693 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Gave them my old mario translite and showed them the logistics of tearing down and moving a machine since it was closing time anyways

Welcome to the honeymoon phase

Check back in 6-12months after you've gotten 'the calls'

#694 1 year ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Wrong, sir. Not the issue, and not interested in having a strawman argument about what you think I thought.

So it's even worse.. you're complaining about a deal you didn't even want in the first place?

Quoted from NicoVolta:

But I’m free to not like it, and I’m free to point it out as a practice which detracts from the experience and frustrates people I’m trying to help.

But now someone is frustrated with missing out. So clearly you aren't being honest with yourself.

Missed a deal because you couldn't act before someone else. Move along.

#695 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Could be. I've rotated about 40 machinees through the basement in the past few years. Maybe 8 have been first time pin buyers. I'll happily do first time pin orientation.

#696 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

So it's even worse.. you're complaining about a deal you didn't even want in the first place?

But now someone is frustrated with missing out. So clearly you aren't being honest with yourself.
    Missed a deal because you couldn't act before someone else. Move along.

Yes, that’s exactly what happened, and everything else I wrote is completely irrelevant. Thank you for straightening everything out.

Hopefully everyone has at least learned something from our exchange: People certainly have differing opinions on what constitutes good behavior in the marketplace.

#697 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

I try to make it clear to newbies buying a pin from me that they’re buying a pin, but not a service plan.
    But I’m happy to point them to resources like Clay’s pinrepair.com or this website, to learn the same way I did.

#698 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

This is a horrible way to 'bring in new people'. Buy an old game with no vetted history, no warranty, and no one with any obligation to help you? That's a great way to set people up for failure.

Could not disagree with you more. I bought a '53 Poker Face in the late 1950's with proceeds from a Denver Post paper route. I learned how to enjoy and maintain that EM pinball game. Later when I was a young married guy, I was able to trade up for a Bobby Orr's Power Play, Only recently have I been able to afford multiple pinballs.

People are smarter and more resourceful than you give them credit for. I'm glad someone sold me an imperfect game at a fair price and I was able to get into the hobby. I read books and also pumped people for information on how to repair items.

Shows like Pinfest and White Rose let people see what is available at a fair price for their taking away from the show. My son and granddaughter attended the last White Rose.

Many people can't pay multiple thousands for a game. Give newbies a break.

#699 1 year ago

Many people can't pay multiple thousands for a game. Give newbies a break.

Exactly. The notion that newbies can't learn how to fix their first game is ridiculous. Most of the people I've met all started with a story like yours.

#700 1 year ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

Exactly. The notion that newbies can't learn how to fix their first game is ridiculous. Most of the people I've met all started with a story like yours.

It's such a steep hill for THE AVERAGE person I'm not even going to go into detail.

I work with people who can't even get the batteries correctly installed in a TV remote with a diagram in the compartment bottom.

There are 725 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-white-rose-gameroom-show-10-7-10-8-buy-sell-amp-trade-thread/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.