1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Venetic
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20221106-171057 (resized).png

#1 1 year ago

I didn't find a post on this, so I thought I'd start one. We have about 3 weeks until the expo. What are you selling or looking to buy?

I'll have to sell:

Complete Ms. Pacman control panel
    Cliff Hanger Control panel and marquee
    Mr Pac/Galaga reunion marquee
    Used TZ plastics
    Some RS parts
    Possibly JM cleared playfield

Looking for:

Project games, particularly Genie
    WCS parts
    TOTAN parts

1 week later
    #2 1 year ago

10 days until the Expo. Anyone bringing projects or parts to sell? My list is in the post above.

#3 1 year ago

I'd like to trade an F-14 for a Bride of Pinbot.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Purplecheesemonk:

I'd like to trade an F-14 for a Bride of Pinbot.

I have a nice F14 that I really like, but I’d make that trade too

#5 1 year ago

If anyone has a very nice target alpha backglass (original or repro), I would be interested.

I am also in need of a crank arm for STTNG

Screenshot_20221106-171057 (resized).pngScreenshot_20221106-171057 (resized).png
    #6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

If anyone has a very nice target alpha backglass (original or repro), I would be interested.
    I am also in need of a crank arm for STTNG
    [quoted image]

Crank arm in stock at PPS.
    http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH

#7 1 year ago

I have the original monochrome DMD from STTNG and the subway if someone needs it. I have metal insert subway protectors. I couldn't figure out how to squeeze them in there. I have a Williams system 6 master and slave displays pulled from Gorgar. It was working when I pulled it with no ghosting but Barry Ousler's cat peed on one of the slave displays (long story) so I don't know if that one is working.

#8 1 year ago

I have:

Both yellow ramps for Road Show. They are used but in real good shape.
    2 TZ diverter mechs. Complete and very nice shape.
    Road Show back board

#9 1 year ago

I've got a working players condition Motordome im bringing from Austin. Sound, displays, mechs, etc all working great, cab and playfield are old and show some wear but only cosmetic, everything is sturdy and relatively clean. Message me if interested and I can take some pics, looking for $1k

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-houston-arcade-and-pinball-expo-buying-selling- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.