Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by toddtuckey
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC08126 (resized).JPG
    DSC08127 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7623 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4073 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4069 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4065 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4061 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4058 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4057 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4046 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4045 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4043 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4039 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4038 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 1 year ago
    Quoted from Venetic:

Anyone else happen to catch the flu from the expo? Had a bad cough monday and been dying ever since, worth it though!

Sorry to hear that. My son and I have been fine. Hope you get feeling better soon.

#102 1 year ago

I had a pretty bad hangover.... but no flu.

1 week later
    #103 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Nice guy! Hope you had a great time toddtuckey !
    [quoted image]

Thank you! I Did!

#104 1 year ago

does anyone have a picture of the Lethal Enforcers arcade left out in the parking lot till end of show? I so wanted to show that game by itself! Can you post a picture for me? Todd from TNT Amusements

#105 1 year ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

does anyone have a picture of the Lethal Enforcers arcade left out in the parking lot till end of show? I so wanted to show that game by itself! Can you post a picture for me? Todd from TNT Amusements

I have a couple pictures of the pair that were sitting there for free on Saturday. After dark Saturday I think all the coin doors and gun controllers had been stripped off, and by the time I left Sunday I believe both cabinets were gone.

Thanks for joining us this year!

DSC08126 (resized).JPGDSC08126 (resized).JPGDSC08127 (resized).JPGDSC08127 (resized).JPG
    #106 1 year ago

I was so hoping for a stripped lethal enforcer on sunday morning (T2 was taken sat night) It would make such a great end for my video

There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-houston-arcade-amp-pinball-expo-nov-11-13-/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.