2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I made bingo cards for 2021 that I have played with a few friends and Twitch viewers. I'm surprised by how well it worked since our predictions were so ridiculous. And it's down to the wire too! Sadly Betty White died this morning which has affected some of this year's cards. Currently keeping an eye on Bob Barker, Jimmy Carter, Tony Bennett and Queen Elizabeth..

Thought I might try to open up predictions for inclusion on bingo cards for 2022. I don't follow a lot of the pinball trends, rumors, mods, etc so I'd bet Pinside has some clever thoughts that I'd hope you'd share with me. I like to keep the bingo cards at least 50% pinball related since that is our common denominator. Predictions about world events, natural disasters, celebrity deaths, crypto, pop culture...whatever, are also welcome.

The bingo thing is really just for the fun of it. Though I do put together a small package of pinball-related goodies I've accumulated to send out to the winner(s). Nothing to write home about so don't get too excited. Probably should have started this thread earlier, but better late than never.

Here's a small sampling of my predictions for 2022 to give you all some inspiration:
    Josh Sharpe wins a major
    JJP finally makes Toy Story
    Steve Ritchie designs a fan layout for JJP
    Lyman returns to Stern
    IFPA17 winner
    INDISC winner
    Robert Mueller found guilty
    Robert Mueller sentenced to prison
    Snow gets 1 INDISC trivia question correct

So, give me your predictions! Thoughts on DLC? Pinball themes? Copyright infringements? Hirings, firings, retirements? World Cup, Olympics, Super Bowl winners/sports drama?

And if you'd like to play bingo, just add your name to this Google Sheet I just made: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGIK31Ent4ke1S6J2I4WC7hBfZdZoonEBu5rqKDU9HU/edit?usp=sharing

Our Twitch stream, Colorado Pinball Collective, also has a Discord server for bingo discussion if you prefer that kind of thing: https://discord.gg/3ygdDXPWK6

#2 2 years ago

My predictions.

Pinside will keep up the pace of 20 or so new members each day. With 3 or 4 getting their red hearts right away.

JJP will have a major announcement.

CGC will have CCR out very soon and an independent title by the end of 2022.

AP will have a new game out by mid year.

Spooky will have another game announced by mid year.

My 50th anniversary party will be a must attend event September 20th.

LTG : )

#3 2 years ago

Ooh, I like it! Speculation on the CGC theme? Someone in another thread really wanted a White Water remake, though it came across as a prayer to me rather than a likelihood.

Was it American Pinball that said they'd produce the best homebrew game presented at some event next year? I vaguely remember reading something like that somewhere. As someone in the arts, I got a lot of strong feelings about that. As a pinball fan, I'm fairly skeptical that will produce something quality without a lot of rework, to the point that it's a pretty different game.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from SnowGalvin:

Here's a small sampling of my predictions for 2022 to give you all some inspiration:
    Josh Sharpe wins a major
    JJP finally makes Toy Story
    Steve Ritchie designs a fan layout for JJP
    Lyman returns to Stern
    IFPA17 winner
    INDISC winner
    Robert Mueller found guilty
    Robert Mueller sentenced to prison
    Snow gets 1 INDISC trivia question correct

My Opinions of your predictions:
    Josh Sharpe will never win a major, get a 2nd place perhaps though.
    JJP will not ship a new title out in 2022
    Steve Ritchie design wont be known until 2023 at earliest as they have backlogged designs to release ahead of his.
    Robert M. will be found Guilty/ Face Time eventually. He keeps filing for delays and they get granted.
    I really hope you get a Indisc Trivia question correct and win either/both Indisc/IFPA 17. Pulling for you to do it.
    Lyman returning to Stern has me stumped. I see pro/con's to both sides of that.

Wish your prediction samples well.

#5 2 years ago

lol. Sometimes you got to put the far out events on the list you know? Sure, they could be a lemon made to ruin your bingo but 'that's pinball.' And to be clear, Josh is no lemon. His square is lemonade! I'm a big fan.

This past year we had Stern makes Golden Girls, Half-Life 3 released and Wisconsin gets a 4th IFPA rep on there too. None happened but when I checked on Wisconsin's rep status I learned that Texas and Washington now have 3 reps each just like Wisconsin. Didn't see that coming.

But I will add Josh takes 2nd at a major for sure.

#6 2 years ago

My predictions for 2022:

The pinball bubble will burst

Big bang bar remake is announced

Rush pinball dethrones Godzilla and becomes pinside #1 greatest pinball ever... until next pin after is released. The cycle goes on lol.

#7 2 years ago

Ooh, your Rush prediction is gold! Always good to have an ace in your pocket.

#8 2 years ago

Toy story hits Texas along with Sterns reply of BTTF. API will surprise all with a fresh new game out of left field and support concerns moving forward for JJP starting 1/1/22. And finally the most anticipated party of 50 Years in the hobby and coin opp at SS Billards with LTG and Prada. And for center square Pulp fiction is announced as reality!

#9 2 years ago

Kandeda will go back to a free podcast.

#10 2 years ago

My pinball related predictions:

New pinball company will ship out its 1st game.
    Mike Pacak will hold a pinball event.

**Have to think of more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-bingo-help-me-with-predictions-pinball-related-and-not and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.