(Topic ID: 302181)

2021 Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown next week!

By vintageclub

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vintageclub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Who's making it to the 2021 RMPS next week? What are you bringing for games?

I can't wait to get back to the Showdown again. It's been way too long since the last one, so overdue, and I'm looking forward to seeing the familiar faces and talking pinball for a few days.

Gonna drag a few games a few hundred miles to get there, but it will be worth it. Been taking my older son with me for a decade, but my younger son hasn't attended since he was three, now 11 years old. 2020 was supposed to be his first time back but that didn't happen. Going to be a good father and sons trip. My voice always gets thrashed and I get about 10 hours sleep over the entire weekend, but so be it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vintageclub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-next-week?tu=vintageclub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.