• Latest reply 1 year ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220102-181324-631 (resized).png
duckprescott (resized).PNG
gd (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 01-08-52 pinside Fantasy Football Yahoo Sports (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
70pts (resized).PNG
d23 (resized).PNG
trade 3 (resized).PNG
6EF43AD2-81EC-4766-AA76-84F0F6303AE1 (resized).jpeg
te (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210930-213307-299 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210912-144358 (resized).png
zeke (resized).PNG
butthurt (resized).PNG
70FEEAA5-06FB-4A9A-8578-805C45716259 (resized).png
pinsideffl (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jamesays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

I can fill a spot if 1 opens up.

#18 2 years ago

Saquon drops to about 6th.CMC,Dalvin Cook and Henry split the 1st pick.I know its not news.1st receiver T.Hill

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Does Jameis help or hurt Kamara's production this year?

hurt,

#25 2 years ago

and with M thomas out Kamara may get his touches so I withdraw my hurt comment.

1 week later
#37 2 years ago

ok I am in as Jamesus

#41 2 years ago

I think we are at 9

#53 2 years ago

60% instead of 30 %

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I don't like that rent a player BS. If I think you are doing it, I'm going to veto all your f'n trades.

what is the rent a player thing I have never seen it in any leagues i have played

#62 2 years ago

Not cool,no trade backs.

#63 2 years ago

I see what your saying ,we will probably all veto that trade

#66 2 years ago

cant wait for Monday this will be another fun season.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

yup 1st game is thursday. I dont think there will be any postponed games this time.
I am not 100% sure on last minute covid players. I cant find anything on it. If there is one in you starting lineup, I think you can pull them out even after the game is played. Did anyone try last year? I guess we shall see.
I was thinking, if someone gets caught with a covid player in their lineup and you cant pull him out. (say diggs is covid and you do not notice until 11am PSt after the 10am PST kickoff). We can make a rule, you can declare it and say put in player xxx off my bench. But you need to declare it in the league notes covid section and the player you want subbed in can not have already played.
what do you guys think? Fair? or tough luck?

Im flexible on this but leaning towards tough luck.

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Have any of you ever been in a league where everybody just lost interest and the commish sends out communications but doesn't respond to any? I'm about to draft in one of those leagues.

not a cash league I hope.

#74 2 years ago

Quoted from Jamesays:not a cash league I hope.

all auto draft

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

trades dont need to be approved, they can only be blocked. So if 1 or 2 people quit mid season, then if its at 6, you need 7 or all 8 to object.

any number works for me

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

No rent a players.

i think you got the best player in the draft with Henry

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I didn’t expect him to be there at 5.

same here I almost took him at 1

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Maybe, but with Julio, there might be more passing and less running. Henry does not catch many passes. Plus no back has ever had back to back #1 seasons since I think Tomlinson.
Personally, I would rather have kamara over henry.

yes Kamara was on my team last year and got me a million points in the playoffs in 1 game.

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It isn't Julio that worries me aboot Henry because let's face it that guy does NOT have good TD numbers, he'll just fall over on the 1 yardline, it's that post 2K rushing season. I picked 3rd and had to decide on Henry or Kamara and it pained me to go Henry (of course @ 5 it isn't even a thought). I had Kamara in 2019 and that season was dreadfull, so i had to pass him by and that could be a mistake.
We shall see.

doesnt Henry avg about 140 yards per game.Hes a man among boys.With Brees out last year Kamaras numbers suffered.This is a new year we will see soon.

#125 2 years ago

starts today NFL lovers

#126 2 years ago

good moves Gio Bernard and Bell doh

#138 2 years ago

ronald jones choke much

#160 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

CMC ain’t got a TD (yet) and still crushing it…

My team took the deuce this week only 3 players scored more than projected and most not even close.Losing by 4 points with 3 minutes left kept the suspense up.And switched over to the Mannings announced game.But you did pretty good.

#162 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Won 2 and lost 2 (one by a lot). Sometimes the stars align. I was surprised both Lions RBs produced big time. Hope that becomes a recurring theme.

i went 2 and 2 as well

1 week later
#203 2 years ago

good job Clint karate in the garage thats about as big a blowout that I have seen .93 pts

#230 2 years ago

sucks i think I had Mostert too

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I wonder how bad cmc is. They let him walk to Locker room. But it sucks to loose your #1 pick. Killed my buddys ataru team last year when cmc went down.
Mills got a td already and looked good when he had time to throw. Messed up Carolina streamers. I think Houston is going to win this..

Im 2 starting running backs down and my team may deuce but we will keep trying to right the ship.

#235 2 years ago

My bench is killing it.well compared to my starters.

#241 2 years ago

im in 4 leagues Im in 1st 2nd 5th and here it is 9th in this one and taking on water.

1 week later
#265 2 years ago

somebodys team sucks,oh crap its mine.

#275 2 years ago

biggest bust 2 years in a row CMC

#282 2 years ago

my 1st 3 picks are on IR.

2 weeks later
#310 2 years ago

I know your pain I had McCaffrey,Mostert and Edwards Helaire all my top RBs

#317 2 years ago

I misunderstood the rules I thought we were playing low ball.But now that I know Im coming for you this week mcluvin

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Starting Mike White in the KLOV league. What could go wrong?

I've been on a rough patch the last 3 weeks. You'll probably beat me.

most of my guys are off the boneyard heap. Im on a streak

1 week later
#330 2 years ago

I took a longshot to try and get a W looks like not happening.

1 week later
#347 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How’s things ballers .Does anyone know how to drop a player to open the spot for a IR player ?Ive been trying but can’t figure it out .Thanks .

Go to my team then select drop player near top right

#348 2 years ago

Good news McCaffery is back.Bad news He now has a QB but hes a QB/RB

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

It sucks knowing you are getting vultured, but CMC still getting 20+ the last couple games. I picked up Cam in a couple leagues where I was having QB issues. I'm not complaining....

yep thats a good double punch.

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

It sucks knowing you are getting vultured, but CMC still getting 20+ the last couple games. I picked up Cam in a couple leagues where I was having QB issues. I'm not complaining....

CMC out again.This is the least successful team I have ever put together.Now I know how the other half lives.My whole team has crapped the bed before but not every week.I may kick all of my players out of the dog house onto the street.

#369 2 years ago

You get no respect if you dont play out your season.Win or Lose.

#383 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Muth is the muthst……

I bet you would have like to see that last one caught and overtime points too.

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Hendo got the COVID. Only dude on the team not vaccinated.

dont start sony michel hes not going to blow it up .

#391 2 years ago

Jackson out not good for me

#407 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I just emailed the leagues this. I am formally ending covid backups for the rest of the season in all leagues. It has not been an issue so far this season, but I think it will be in the next 2 or 3 weeks. so better to drop it now, than have it cause a bunch of questions/problems soon. good luck to all.
--------------------
Were in the playoffs now. Thanks to all who played and their season is now over. Good luck to all who remain in the chase!
One bit if business, Someone actually made a really good argument that I had not thought of. That allowing people to designate a covid backup is not fair and that allows managers to be more aggressive and be bailed out if their guy does not play. Its somewhat similar to someone questionable at game time with an injury and being able to swap them if they did not play. Its allowing protection for one risk and not another.
So far, only 1 person has asked for a covid backup in 3 leagues and they did it after kickoff and did not post it. So I think its best to do away with my offer to help with covid backup players. So plan accordingly. decide when active/inactives come out before each game.
It looks like a waive of covid is coming. It looks like the rams and cleveland are getting hit hard. good luck!

Thanks everyone ,I had a poor showing this year but I did enjoy every minute.Good Luck to those that are left and see you next year.

2 weeks later
#449 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Looks like I've made the finals next week, despite the fact I started Thielen over St. Brown. whew!

thielen choked again for me

Quoted from Mrbill:

Well, that sucked. Instead of getting dakked, I got waddled. Waddle scored me a ton of points in the other pinside league. Got me to within 8 with more than quarter to go and then they flipped to running game as saints could do nothing..
glad the last second swap out of gibson for gallup was not the reason I lost. Pretty much kelce not clearing and hunter henry shitting the bed..

I got beat up because Kamara wasnt used again.

#450 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

thielen choked again for me

I got beat up because Kamara wasnt used again.

Fantasy Football but not pinside Fantasy just to clarify.

#484 2 years ago

Congrats to all the winners.I played in 4 leagues this year 1st place ,3rdplace ,6th and last .CMC and Mostert can kiss my grits.

6 months later
#492 1 year ago

Bill are you going to run a league again,I want in.

#494 1 year ago

I was taken to school last year,much different than my other league as far as drafting.

#497 1 year ago

I am in but would like to be in more leagues if theres a spot

#504 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I added 2 slots to yahoo pinside ballers to make it 12, I think my friend will go back to just playing on nfl, so its really probably at 9 right now.
here is the join link. All are welcome to play. we always play with default yahoo and nfl.com rules.
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/925636/invitation?key=7e4c8e7bf412f957&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=2fe180648332d367
yahoo Pinside is full at 12. klov on nfl.com is also full at 12. I will post if anyone wants to drop on those 2 leagues and put the join link.
also what did you guys think of the weekly winners part from last year? I think it went well. I was worried it would be one sided, but it was decent mix of weekly winners.

I was happy with everything last year except my record.

1 week later
#517 1 year ago

can someone send me the paypal address to pay my fees please

#518 1 year ago

nevermind thanks for the 0 responses

#522 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Sorry I was busy helping repair an AC, investigate a KLOV crime, and install a wheel bearing.
Bill, I just sent funds for all 3 leagues in one payment.

Perhaps I protest too much,the information was in an email I just missed it.

2 months later
#532 1 year ago

I am offering QB Tua in trade ,open to trade offers.undocumented HUO new cleats and clean uniform included.
RB or WR is top of my list.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jamesays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-pinside-fantasy-football?tu=Jamesays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.