• Latest reply 1 year ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220102-181324-631 (resized).png
duckprescott (resized).PNG
gd (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 01-08-52 pinside Fantasy Football Yahoo Sports (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
70pts (resized).PNG
d23 (resized).PNG
trade 3 (resized).PNG
6EF43AD2-81EC-4766-AA76-84F0F6303AE1 (resized).jpeg
te (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210930-213307-299 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210912-144358 (resized).png
zeke (resized).PNG
butthurt (resized).PNG
70FEEAA5-06FB-4A9A-8578-805C45716259 (resized).png
pinsideffl (resized).PNG
There are 533 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.
#351 2 years ago

Thanks guys .

#352 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Good news McCaffery is back.Bad news He now has a QB but hes a QB/RB

It sucks knowing you are getting vultured, but CMC still getting 20+ the last couple games. I picked up Cam in a couple leagues where I was having QB issues. I'm not complaining....

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

It sucks knowing you are getting vultured, but CMC still getting 20+ the last couple games. I picked up Cam in a couple leagues where I was having QB issues. I'm not complaining....

yep thats a good double punch.

#354 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I picked up Cam as well.
I had to find a fill-in for Kyler Murray.

Now if I can just find a fill-in for Derrick Henry, lol

#355 2 years ago

So if I get this story straight ,Bears chairman McDumbass leaked a story that he gave the code red to start Fields and now will say “Matt didn’t get a proper chance this year “ so he won’t have to pay 2 coaches next year ? Wouldn’t shock me

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

CMC out again.This is the least successful team I have ever put together.Now I know how the other half lives.My whole team has crapped the bed before but not every week.I may kick all of my players out of the dog house onto the street.

#357 2 years ago

Still holding on without Henry. Deebo & Folk help.

#358 2 years ago

This has to be the most parody I have ever seen, so close across the board, last 2 weeks should be interesting....

#359 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Still holding on without Henry. Deebo & Folk help.

Sounds like Deebo may miss 1-2 games with a groin.

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Yup that 3 try for td was too much!

#361 2 years ago

Play Taylor Heinke or Russell Wilson tonite?

#362 2 years ago

yup, its all parity. extra game is going to be hard on players. when they go to 18 games it will be worse. what they need to do is add a 2nd bye week. they need to use thursday games as a mini bye for teams. teams should play on thursday after the bye.

#363 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

This sucks. Deebo has really been kickin some ass for me and it’s gonna hurt having him out.

#364 2 years ago

Terrible week for me. Lost multiple 1st round picks across 4 leagues. Lost Swift and Cook on my best team this week. Needed a win in the Pinside League and Tevin Coleman would have got it for me, but no, I started Ty Johnson and lost by ~3. Oh well....

#365 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Terrible week for me. Lost multiple 1st round picks across 4 leagues. Lost Swift and Cook on my best team this week. Needed a win in the Pinside League and Tevin Coleman would have got it for me, but no, I started Ty Johnson and lost by ~3. Oh well....

I lost swift as well. This has been a brutal fantasy year for me (my worst ever, actually).
I was just statistically knocked out of a playoff chance

#366 2 years ago

Other than Muth and a Defense, my bench is entirely RBs…

#367 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I lost swift as well. This has been a brutal fantasy year for me (my worst ever, actually).
I was just statistically knocked out of a playoff chance

I held my nose and picked up Coleman and Burkhead after losing Cook, Swift, then Gordon last week. Lucked into Sony Michel and the Colts D. Lost Thielen before the 1st quarter was done this week. I think I’m gonna be most points this week. Just keep trying….

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I held my nose and picked up Coleman and Burkhead after losing Cook, Swift, then Gordon last week. Lucked into Sony Michel and the Colts D. Lost Thielen before the 1st quarter was done this week. I think I’m gonna be most points this week. Just keep trying….

I always keep playing throughout, but it has certainly been frustrating...and it takes the luster off of it for me.

#369 2 years ago

You get no respect if you dont play out your season.Win or Lose.

#370 2 years ago

Man I got my big bye week and feel the overall point record/cash slipping away.

#371 2 years ago

I need a miracle .

#372 2 years ago

I have been so focused in trying to get back in it on pinside league I just realized I am leading the weekly winner total points in that league and hopefully I will be within 50 going into the final week in pinside ballers. Getting mitchell on waivers in both leagues really saved my butt. I am now in first in pinside ballers and I think locked in 2nd in pinside if I get 3 points on monday and get the win.

If I did not choke 2 weeks in klov where if I put any guy on my bench other than the one I picked for flex I would have won that week, I might have sneaked in to a shot at the prize, but I will only be playing consolation there this year..

weekly winner runs thru week 14 in 2 pinside leagues and ends week 13 in klov. klov playoffs start next week. good luck to all.

I was a little surprised at how many people actually won a week. 8, maybe 9 different winners in klov, 8 different winners in pinside and 7 different winners in pinside ballers. what did you guys think of it? did it make it more interesting?

#373 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I was a little surprised at how many people actually won a week. 8, maybe 9 different winners in klov, 8 different winners in pinside and 7 different winners in pinside ballers. what did you guys think of it? did it make it more interesting?

At this point if I don't make the playoffs in Ballers, I'm at least getting $50+ back from the weekly high points, so I'm all for it. Been a rough year for me. I usually squeak into the playoffs in leagues I participate in. Not this year...

#374 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

At this point if I don't make the playoffs in Ballers, I'm at least getting $50+ back from the weekly high points, so I'm all for it. Been a rough year for me. I usually squeak into the playoffs in leagues I participate in. Not this year...

I just remembered ballers is 4 team playoff starting in week 16 so an extra week there. Pinside is 6 teams with top 2 getting a bye starting week 15. So you need to keep winning to stay at 4th. You beat inferno back in week 8. If it’s going on points scored, then you have a good cushion there too. League settings is higher seed wins, so you have both those metrics. So i think you would have to loose both and he would have to win both the next to weeks to pass you.

#375 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I just remembered ballers is 4 team playoff starting in week 16 so an extra week there. Pinside is 6 teams with top 2 getting a bye starting week 15. So you need to keep winning to stay at 4th. You beat inferno back in week 8. If it’s going on points scored, then you have a good cushion there too. League settings is higher seed wins, so you have both those metrics. So i think you would have to loose both and he would have to win both the next to weeks to pass you.

If Folk can get another FG or 2, I’m probably GTG.

#376 2 years ago

I'm only behind by ~70 for total points for. I can make that up in 2 weeks

Don't screw me Dalvin! Wish I had a better idea what Hilliard is going to do this week, but gonna roll with Muth at TE and Kittle at Flex. Take another week off Deebo!

70pts (resized).PNG70pts (resized).PNG

#377 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I'm only behind by ~70 for total points for. I can make that up in 2 weeks
Don't screw me Dalvin! Wish I had a better idea what Hilliard is going to do this week, but gonna roll with Muth at TE and Kittle at Flex. Take another week off Deebo!
[quoted image]

freiermuth is probably a good play. but they are probably going to double team jefferson. So you will probably win one and loose a bit on the other. I am looking for more work going to osborn.

#378 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

freiermuth is probably a good play. but they are probably going to double team jefferson. So you will probably win one and loose a bit on the other. I am looking for more work going to osborn.

I was gonna pick up Osborn, but you already did. Don’t forget Conklin. Thielen + Jefferson has been pretty good to me this season.

#379 2 years ago

Thursday night games don’t usually leave me feeling too good. I’m feeling pretty good right now though. Thanks Dalvin & JJ….

#380 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Thursday night games don’t usually leave me feeling too good. I’m feeling pretty good right now though. Thanks Dalvin & JJ….

yeah, its amazing how bad pitt is.. Their defense has just quit. I dont know what the hell the corner and DE were thinking when cook busted his 2nd td.. I guess you can play with 2 bad shoulders if no one is going to touch you..

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

yeah, its amazing how bad pitt is.. Their defense has just quit. I dont know what the hell the corner and DE were thinking when cook busted his 2nd td.. I guess you can play with 2 bad shoulders if no one is going to touch you..

Yeah, huge lanes to run through. Pitt D gone fishing I think.

#382 2 years ago

Muth is the muthst……

#383 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Muth is the muthst……

I bet you would have like to see that last one caught and overtime points too.

#384 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I bet you would have like to see that last one caught and overtime points too.

Yeah, that would have been nice. And Jefferson almost had a couple more TDs. I'm not complaining though. Other than my continued frustration with kickers this year, it was a good night.

#385 2 years ago

Hendo got the COVID. Only dude on the team not vaccinated.

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Hendo got the COVID. Only dude on the team not vaccinated.

dont start sony michel hes not going to blow it up .

#388 2 years ago

you need to be careful. He might take out michel with close contact.. rb's tend to hang around together.

#389 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

you need to be careful. He might take out michel with close contact.. rb's tend to hang around together.

I picked up Sargent just in case.

#390 2 years ago

So what’s the most points a D has ever scored?

#391 2 years ago

Jackson out not good for me

#392 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

So what’s the most points a D has ever scored?

In week 11 the Pats scored 32 on my bench.

#393 2 years ago

Those last minute lineup changes while on the shitter just never work out. Benched MG3 for Ty Johnson

#394 2 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

In week 11 the Pats scored 32 on my bench.

I played Broncos D vs Cards a couple years ago and they did something like that. I just really enjoy watching my D eviscerate an offense.

#395 2 years ago

Top 3 Ballers were losing until Allen got going. Now Allen in OT. MrBill not going away without a fight.

#396 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Top 3 Ballers were losing until Allen got going. Now Allen in OT. MrBill not going away without a fight.

I might be in trouble next week, hunt got hurt. moore probably done for the season in ballers. I need mitchel to come back ahd hopefully denver firgures out to use williams and forget about gordon.

#397 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I might be in trouble next week, hunt got hurt. moore probably done for the season in ballers. I need mitchel to come back ahd hopefully denver firgures out to use williams and forget about gordon.

Barring injury, Gordon not going away. I wish that had been an early game today.

#398 2 years ago

Overall season high score comes down to tonight. I'm up by 6 and he has Gay...and I have OBJ *gulp*
There goes that $75!

#399 2 years ago

Love me some James Conner.

#400 2 years ago

funny, the top 4 teams in pinside ballers are playing in week 15 and and the 3rd and 4th teams are within 7 points playing overall weekly for top score. then they we will play again in week 16 1st round of playoffs(top 4 clinched playoffs, but not position).

[att=6654842,26732pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png17 caption=""]

pinside league starts playoffs this week. I lucked into a bye week 1 by 53 points! cool that all th 8-6 teams made it.

the final weekly winners for pinside are: (let me know if I made a mistake).

1: jeffs team
2: beantown boys
3: raiders
4 :jeffs team
5: mo money
6: beantown boys
7: christoper's team
8: kermit mahomes
9: pindevil
10:beantown boys
11: kevins team
12: jeffs team
13: Oh Saquon You See
14: oh sayquon you see

congrats to Kermit Mahomes for winning the weekly winners bonus! Amazingly he only won 1 week. Just a super consistent team! 9 of 12 different teams won a week. I would not have figured it would be so high. Plus 2 teams won 3 weeks, and did not win the overall.

the week winners for pinside are
$36 jeffs team won 3 weeks
$36 beantown boys won 3 weeks
$12 raiders won 1 week
$12 mo money won 1 week
$12 christoper's team won 1 week
$12 kermit mahomes won 1 week
$12 pindevil won 1 week
$12 kevins team won 1 week
$24 Oh Saquon You See won 2 weeks.
----------------------------------------------------
$168 weekly winners total
$72 kermit mahomes winner of the weekly bonus
--------
$240 collected (12 x $20)

Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 01-08-52 pinside Fantasy Football Yahoo Sports (resized).pngScreenshot 2021-12-14 at 01-08-52 pinside Fantasy Football Yahoo Sports (resized).png

There are 533 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-pinside-fantasy-football/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.