• Latest reply 1 year ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220102-181324-631 (resized).png
duckprescott (resized).PNG
gd (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 01-08-52 pinside Fantasy Football Yahoo Sports (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
70pts (resized).PNG
d23 (resized).PNG
trade 3 (resized).PNG
6EF43AD2-81EC-4766-AA76-84F0F6303AE1 (resized).jpeg
te (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210930-213307-299 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210912-144358 (resized).png
zeke (resized).PNG
butthurt (resized).PNG
70FEEAA5-06FB-4A9A-8578-805C45716259 (resized).png
pinsideffl (resized).PNG
There are 533 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.
#251 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

My initial TE plan was to grab Hockenson in the 5th but when Swift unexpectedly dropped to me at pick 45 had to call an audible.
Even as a Detroit fan no way did I want to be stuck with 2 Lions. Now I have Logan Thomas and just cross my fingers and hope for 4-40 and TD every other week

I drafted Jonnu Smith late because I missed out on getting one early. I then switched to Jared Cook, which netted me a "whopping" 5.8 pts. I picked up Conklin this week (it was between him and Knox), and I'm hoping for the best.
Conklin certainly has the metrics and potential, but time will tell. I like Knox as well, but there are just so many weapons in buffalo, I feel he may get lost in the mix.

My only other option is Gesicki, who could be relevant with Brisset at the helm, but Tua will be back soon...so it would be taking a chance on a short term solution at best.

I will likely be streaming TE all year long. Ugh.

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I drafted Jonnu Smith late because I missed out on getting one early. I then switched to Jared Cook, which netted me a "whopping" 5.8 pts. I picked up Conklin this week (it was between him and Knox), and I'm hoping for the best.
Conklin certainly has the metrics and potential, but time will tell. I like Knox as well, but there are just so many weapons in buffalo, I feel he may get lost in the mix.
My only other option is Gesicki, who could be relevant with Brisset at the helm, but Tua will be back soon...so it would be taking a chance on a short term solution at best.
I will likely be streaming TE all year long. Ugh.

I would go Gesecki, he’s a big part of their offense with or without Tua. He was TE6 last year.

#253 2 years ago

one advantage to having 7,8,9 pick this year, made it easy to grab kelce 1st round and not waste too much draft capital on him. Kittle has been a disappointment this year and it looks like carr is more open to throwing it around and deep, so waller is not a gold mine this year either..

#254 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

one advantage to having 7,8,9 pick this year, made it easy to grab kelce 1st round and not waste too much draft capital on him. Kittle has been a disappointment this year and it looks like carr is more open to throwing it around and deep, so waller is not a gold mine this year either..

We're only 3 weeks in. Kittle has been a victim of game script the first couple matchups. I'm not worried about him or Waller.

te (resized).PNGte (resized).PNG
#255 2 years ago

Kittle is a bit

6EF43AD2-81EC-4766-AA76-84F0F6303AE1 (resized).jpeg6EF43AD2-81EC-4766-AA76-84F0F6303AE1 (resized).jpeg
#256 2 years ago

I’m still sticking with what I drafted .Might give play calling up though …..Naggy? ……Naggy?…..

#257 2 years ago

If Kittle can play, he will play. Kittle is a baller.

#258 2 years ago

Come on Packers D! I need some points….

#259 2 years ago

The typical trade offered to me. Suffice to say I'm the manager in red. Now why would I accept that? Come on man!!

trade 3 (resized).PNGtrade 3 (resized).PNG

#260 2 years ago

Hmmmm, should I stay with CeeDee Lamb or play Tyler Lockett in tonight’s game? Could be a shootout tonight...

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Hmmmm, should I stay with Cee Dee Lamb or play Lockett in tonight’s game?

Damn, who’s your flex or 3rd wr?

#262 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Damn, who’s your flex or 3rd wr?

Deebo Samuel and I’m playing him. He’s been pretty hot.

#263 2 years ago

Tough call, I’d probably go CeeDee, Ramsey maybe all over Lockett

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Deebo Samuel and I’m playing him. He’s been pretty hot.

WR4 in my league

#265 2 years ago

somebodys team sucks,oh crap its mine.

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

somebodys team sucks,oh crap its mine.

I’ve done an outstanding job drafting players who get hurt.

#267 2 years ago

Bill’s D is officially set and forget….

#268 2 years ago

This is SO messed up. I have the most points in my league, but I am about to go 1-4 after this week because every one has their best week against me every time! It's ridiculous!

I have BY FAR the most points scored against.

This is incredibly frustrating...

#269 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

This is SO messed up. I have the most points in my league, but I am about to go 1-4 after this week because every one has their best week against me every time! It's ridiculous!

it just goes that way.. I am going to be 2 and 3 in pinside league and I have had the most scored against me in that league. better to have bad luck than have your players going on ir.

#270 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I don't know how your league is setup, but when I ran head to head leagues, I always had the 3 best records make the playoffs, and then the single highest point total (regardless of record) for the 4th spot. Usually the top 4 records made the playoffs, but every once in awhile that 4th spot would be a team in 6th or 7th place.

There is still a lot of football left, if your team consistently scores, the law of averages will work out in then end.

#271 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

better to have bad luck than have your players going on ir.

I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, but I am glad to not have to play JuJu anymore this year. He was killing me.

#272 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

it just goes that way.. I am going to be 2 and 3 in pinside league and I have had the most scored against me in that league. better to have bad luck than have your players going on ir.

I'm hoping that I start getting some wins now that bye weeks are starting. I have a very deep team...and I'm assuming/hoping my opponents can't keep this up all season.

#273 2 years ago

I lost by less than 1 point this week. One more catch is all I needed. Damn!

#274 2 years ago

3 way tie for 1st place but Beantown killing it with total points!

#275 2 years ago

biggest bust 2 years in a row CMC

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

biggest bust 2 years in a row CMC

I'm just gonna hope Hubbard plays well until he returns. Blew all my FAAB on him.

#277 2 years ago

I hope everyone has set their lineups for the early London game.

Please wish me well. I BADLY need a win this week

#278 2 years ago

Good morning ballers .I have a question ,Ive changed my lineup in my roster but the changers are not showing up in the matchup .This is the first time I’ve noticed this .I’ve only used ESPN in my other leagues and they has a “save changes” on on the screen .Please lmk what I’m missing thanks

#279 2 years ago

Scratch that it changed over now .I went back and forth 4-5 times with no change but now it’s correct .

#280 2 years ago

I’m at work and have terrible service here unless I go upstairs .

#281 2 years ago

Steelers D or Bills D? Geno has tossed more interceptions than TDS. Tough decision…..

#282 2 years ago

my 1st 3 picks are on IR.

#284 2 years ago

Week 7 Hell and I started DPJ in 2 leagues. Somehow have a chance in one.

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Week 7 Hell and I started DPJ in 2 leagues. Somehow have a chance in one.

Best of luck to you

#286 2 years ago

Worked back to 3-3 but the real me showed it’s ugly head again .

#287 2 years ago

Long way to go

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

my 1st 3 picks are on IR.

sometimes the FF gods are cruel AF. If Kevin pulls off the upset tonight and things finish well in my matchup I'll be in 1st place after this weekend. First time in what seems like forever in this league lol

#289 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

sometimes the FF gods are cruel AF. If Kevin pulls off the upset tonight and things finish well in my matchup I'll be in 1st place after this weekend. First time in what seems like forever in this league lol

They haven't been kind to me this year either, but I did get a much needed win last week and I have a 100 point lead so far this week (I'm projected to win in the 99 percentile)

#290 2 years ago

Cruising to 5-2 this week.
RB2 (and his handcuff) & Kicker on IR, just got AJ Brown back.
Good week to face Mahomes!

#291 2 years ago

MrBill about to take weekly top score from me…..

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

MrBill about to take weekly top score from me…..

In 1 league and it probably wont last either. I am sure kamara will go over and hit 27.55 and I will lose that one too.

why did the 49ers stop running the ball! they go all the way down the field and indy cant stop them. Then they decide to start passing in pouring rain and let garapolo lose the game for them.. mitchell had 14 points in the 1st quarter and get 3 more points rest of the game.

In the other pinside league had top score too right up to the last long td play to pittman, so I loose by 1.28.

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

In 1 league and it probably wont last either. I am sure kamara will go over and hit 27.55 and I will lose that one too.
why did the 49ers stop running the ball! they go all the way down the field and indy cant stop them. Then they decide to start passing in pouring rain and let garapolo lose the game for them.. mitchell had 14 points in the 1st quarter and get 3 more points rest of the game.
In the other pinside league had top score too right up to the last loong td play to pittman, so I loose by 1.28.

#294 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

In the other pinside league had top score too right up to the last long td play to pittman, so I loose by 1.28.

You must be pretty bitter about it. You are up EEEEEARLY

#295 2 years ago

Game of inches! Barring a scoring correction i should win by .22 this week. My WR3 are pathetically bad. I have had them put up a 0.00 4 out of 7 weeks. That’s hard to do!!!

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You must be pretty bitter about it. You are up EEEEEARLY

As long as I got the head to head win, I am not too worried about weekly win. Not up early, I stay up late…

#297 2 years ago

How's everyone's team doing?

I started off badly this week with Kyler Murray and Hopkins both shanking it on TNF

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:How's everyone's team doing?
I started off badly this week with Kyler Murray and Hopkins both shanking it on TNF

Started Ryan cause Dak might not play.

Somehow need Thielen, Jefferson, Cook, and Dallas D to all do well.

#299 2 years ago

I’m the team that when you see me on your schedule ,you plan to go out on the town the night before .I’m embarrassed but not giving in still time .

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m the team that when you see me on your schedule ,you plan to go out on the town the night before .I’m embarrassed but not giving in still time .

I can completely identify. I have one of the top teams (if not the very best team) in my league. I have the most points by a large margin, but I am 3-4 because everyone has their best week against me...so I have the most points scored against me by a couple hundred!!!

I needed a win this week, and my opponent looked like a layup, now my whole team is shitting the bed. ARRGGGGHHH!

There are 533 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-pinside-fantasy-football/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.