• Latest reply 1 year ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220102-181324-631 (resized).png
duckprescott (resized).PNG
gd (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 01-08-52 pinside Fantasy Football Yahoo Sports (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
70pts (resized).PNG
d23 (resized).PNG
trade 3 (resized).PNG
6EF43AD2-81EC-4766-AA76-84F0F6303AE1 (resized).jpeg
te (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210930-213307-299 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210912-144358 (resized).png
zeke (resized).PNG
butthurt (resized).PNG
70FEEAA5-06FB-4A9A-8578-805C45716259 (resized).png
pinsideffl (resized).PNG
There are 533 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I benched Swift and it paid off.

hasn't been a trustable Lions RB in years. Every year they keep pushing one guy will be great but it never pans out.

#202 2 years ago

Trustable, no. But lovable!

#203 2 years ago

good job Clint karate in the garage thats about as big a blowout that I have seen .93 pts

#204 2 years ago

2-0 but almost feels like smoke and mirrors when I see Beantown Boyz has cored almost 100 more points than my team after 2 weeks lol

#205 2 years ago

I love the waiver wire adds on the fantasy shows/articles, I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of their wire adds ever available in any of my leagues.

#206 2 years ago

Yahoo is giving free money to play daily fantasy. I used up the points and I won $4. I needed 3 points out of arron jones or hockenson to win it and I had 1/2 of the 4th quarter to do it. But jones quit playing after the 4th td and goff, just kept checking down to swift and fumbling.. So I finished 6th. Still, it was $4 free money.

My buddy beantown boyz has a strong team. I got smoked by him week 1 and I even had a 5th highest score. we were playing cards on friday and he was rubbing it in..

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

good job Clint karate in the garage thats about as big a blowout that I have seen .93 pts

Henry and Kyler are paying dividends for me so far.

#208 2 years ago

My league saw bids of $75,50,50,7 out of $200 for Cordarrelle Patterson.

Not a lot of options if you are short on RBs but my gut tells me there will be a disappointed *winner* of the CPat sweepstakes

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Not a lot of options if you are short on RBs but my gut tells me there will be a disappointed *winner* of the CPat sweepstakes

I got him on waivers

#210 2 years ago

Good thing for me they added an extra game this year .I’m staying put and riding out the storm just as I’m doing with my Halloween order……nice and steady

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Almost as crazy as people drafting Mike Davis where they did.

#212 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

AJ got 41.5, Ekeler put up 22.5, Henderson tallied 17.2, and swift finished with 11.8

Swift got Goffed in the last half. I almost clawed my way back vs. MrBill...

#213 2 years ago

How many points is CMC gonna score tonight, or Carolina D? My dilemma is Brandin Cooks. Think I’m playing him, but not loving it.

#214 2 years ago

1 td 123 yards

#215 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

How many points is CMC gonna score tonight, or Carolina D? My dilemma is Brandin Cooks. Think I’m playing him, but not loving it.

I wouldn’t hesitate,depending on your options. He’s pretty much their only weapon. Mills looked his way a lot last week. He’ll get the volume.

#216 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I wouldn’t hesitate,depending on your options. He’s pretty much their only weapon. Mills looked his way a lot last week. He’ll get the volume.

Hot defense and backup QBs first start. What could go wrong?

#217 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:Hot defense and backup QBs first start. What could go wrong?

If Carolina goes up big, which is likely, they will throw and throw and throw some more to get Mills some reps. They don’t have much of a run game. Cooks to me is a must start.

#218 2 years ago

People underestimate just how good Cooks has been in his career. Its a mystery why he is on his 4th team

#219 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

People underestimate just how good Cooks has been in his career. Its a mystery why he is on his 4th team

He produces everywhere he goes, a possible HOFer, depending on how long he plays.

#220 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Hot defense and backup QBs first start. What could go wrong?

that backup qb went to stanford and was projected to be 1st round pick in the draft before he got hurt in college. He was top rated qb out of high school. So there is a chance..

#221 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

...a possible HOFer, depending on how long he plays.

Sounds like you're 10 beers in already!

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

that backup qb went to stanford and was projected to be 1st round pick in the draft before he got hurt in college. He was top rated qb out of high school. So there is a chance..

Yeah and this is still his first NFL start and how many first team reps has he had? One week's worth? I'm starting Cooks, but won't be shocked if he underwelms vs the last couple of weeks.

#223 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sounds like you're 10 beers in already!

You also said Calvin Johnson wasn’t a 1st balloter, and no I’m 6 beers in.

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You also said Calvin Johnson wasn’t a 1st balloter....

See that's why we get along. Drinkers know that as long as you say something with enough conviction, it sounds true.

#225 2 years ago

I've got the Panthers D/ST, so guess who I'm rooting for?

#226 2 years ago

Ooof, McCaffrey out with a hammy

#227 2 years ago

Playing against CMC for TNF is not a good feeling. Anything under 20 points would be a victory

#228 2 years ago

CMC out with a hamstring injury. Damn!

#229 2 years ago

Ouch. Feel sorry for all of you who drafted him first.

#230 2 years ago

sucks i think I had Mostert too

#231 2 years ago

RBs break. I always try to be RB heavy on my bench.

#232 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

RBs break. I always try to be RB heavy on my bench.

I wonder how bad cmc is. They let him walk to Locker room. But it sucks to loose your #1 pick. Killed my buddys ataru team last year when cmc went down.

Mills got a td already and looked good when he had time to throw. Messed up Carolina streamers. I think Houston is going to win this..

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I wonder how bad cmc is. They let him walk to Locker room. But it sucks to loose your #1 pick. Killed my buddys ataru team last year when cmc went down.
Mills got a td already and looked good. Messed up Carolina streamers. I think Houston is going to win this..

If there is a way to lose this game the Texans will find it. It’s what they do.

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Mills got a td already and looked good when he had time to throw. Messed up Carolina streamers. I think Houston is going to win this..

Im 2 starting running backs down and my team may deuce but we will keep trying to right the ship.

#235 2 years ago

My bench is killing it.well compared to my starters.

#236 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Im 2 starting running backs down and my team may deuce but we will keep trying to right the ship.

I’ve got so many guys hurt/out it’s depressing.

#237 2 years ago

I just have players underperforming:/

#238 2 years ago

Cheer up ,You could be me .

#239 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Cheer up ,You could be me .

I already lost after the 3 o'clock games, unfortunately

#240 2 years ago

3-0 and just BARELY squeaking out wins. This has been the oddest start to a season I can remember. So many studs are struggling or injured too.

#241 2 years ago

im in 4 leagues Im in 1st 2nd 5th and here it is 9th in this one and taking on water.

#242 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

3-0 and just BARELY squeaking out wins. This has been the oddest start to a season I can remember. So many studs are struggling or injured too.

Those are the best wins. I hate scoring 200 points when my opponent scores 90.

#243 2 years ago

Cooper Cupp and stacked Vikings Receivers are saving my bacon until week 7 anyway...

#244 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Those are the best wins. I hate scoring 200 points when my opponent scores 90.

I am second in my league by 4 points, but I am ranked 6th overall because I have the highest points scored against...by a LARGE margin.

#245 2 years ago

Fuck! He was vaccinated and it still got him. It makes me sick. I really enjoyed reading The Primer every week. The GoFundMe is obviously well funded which speaks to the kind of person he was. But hey, if he gave you some joy, please toss his family a few bucks. Strength in numbers....

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-the-tagliere-family

#246 2 years ago

My TE situation is dire. I should have picked one wayyy earlier. I am taking a flier on one this week.

#247 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

My TE situation is dire. I should have picked one wayyy earlier. I am taking a flier on one this week.

You either grab Kelce first round or hope you can pickup Waller or Kittle in round 2/3. Gronk was a steal this year in Round 15.

#248 2 years ago

I saw this and had to laugh!

Screenshot_20210930-213307-299 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210930-213307-299 (resized).png
#249 2 years ago

Man this is the poorest start I’ve ever had .Need that first W bad .

#250 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

You either grab Kelce first round or hope you can pickup Waller or Kittle in round 2/3. Gronk was a steal this year in Round 15.

My initial TE plan was to grab Hockenson in the 5th but when Swift unexpectedly dropped to me at pick 45 had to call an audible.

Even as a Detroit fan no way did I want to be stuck with 2 Lions. Now I have Logan Thomas and just cross my fingers and hope for 4-40 and TD every other week

There are 533 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-pinside-fantasy-football/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.