You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210912-144358 (resized).png
zeke (resized).PNG
butthurt (resized).PNG
70FEEAA5-06FB-4A9A-8578-805C45716259 (resized).png
pinsideffl (resized).PNG

There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 6 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Your best lineman is ou...

So just like last year; got it.

Quoted from Mrbill:

didn't dallas spend the whole draft this year picking defensive players? If they are not better on d this year, they drafted poorly.

Yeah you'd hope they'd get better with a new coach, but you got a lot of work to do with so many rookies.

#152 5 days ago

When the offensive line false starts and vultures a 1st and goal attempt for your RB from 6 inches away…ugh.

#153 4 days ago

F’ing OBJ! Would have played Cooks. Oh well, Drake it is…

#154 4 days ago

Derrick Henry is absolutely sucking so far...

#155 4 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Derrick Henry is absolutely sucking so far...

There are certain teams I hate drafting players from. Tennessee is one of them…

#157 4 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

F’ing OBJ! Would have played Cooks. Oh well, Drake it is…

OBJ is fucking awful.

#158 4 days ago

CMC ain’t got a TD (yet) and still crushing it…

#159 4 days ago

Damn! Was holding my nose when I drafted them, but may have struck gold, as long as he didn’t really murder somebody….

#160 2 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

CMC ain’t got a TD (yet) and still crushing it…

My team took the deuce this week only 3 players scored more than projected and most not even close.Losing by 4 points with 3 minutes left kept the suspense up.And switched over to the Mannings announced game.But you did pretty good.

#161 2 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

My team took the deuce this week only 3 players scored more than projected and most not even close.Losing by 4 points with 3 minutes left kept the suspense up.And switched over to the Mannings announced game.But you did pretty good.

Won 2 and lost 2 (one by a lot). Sometimes the stars align. I was surprised both Lions RBs produced big time. Hope that becomes a recurring theme.

#162 2 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Won 2 and lost 2 (one by a lot). Sometimes the stars align. I was surprised both Lions RBs produced big time. Hope that becomes a recurring theme.

i went 2 and 2 as well

#163 2 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I thought the mannings monday night show was excellent! I joined it about 1.5 hour in. Its now set to season pass on the dvr. Watching them talk to kelce and him not even knowing he plays baltimore this coming week was funny.

My teams won in 2 of the 3 money leagues. I was 5th highest scoring in pinside, but I ran into my buddy with the 2nd highest score..

#164 2 days ago

Ooh MrBill paid up big time this week. Too rich for me…

#165 2 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Ooh MrBill paid up big time this week. Too rich for me…

Gotta bet big to loose big! he will either be a difference maker, or a huge waste of fab.. The sad thing was I was watching the pregame shows when they announced surmon being a healty scratch. I thought about add/droping for him, but then I thought, mostert was the man...

do you guys play in all the free daily fantasy stuff? They are doing like 4 every week for free. My brother was going to win like $3 until larmar fumbled and then carr threw the touchdown in ot.

#166 2 days ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Gotta bet big to loose big! he will either be a difference maker, or a huge waste of fab.. The sad thing was I was watching the pregame shows when they announced surmon being a healty scratch. I thought about add/droping for him, but then I thought, mostert was the man...
do you guys play in all the free daily fantasy stuff? They are doing like 4 every week for free. My brother was going to win like $3 until larmar fumbled and then carr threw the touchdown in ot.

I suspect he'll get used as long as he stays healthy. They like to run the ball. At least you know Mostert is out for a long time. Niners were kinda like the Pats last year. Always had you guessing which RB is gonna score the points this week?

I used to do the free stuff, but never won anything.

#168 2 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Rams D/ST or Saints D/ST this week?

I'd go with the Rams.

#169 2 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Rams D/ST or Saints D/ST this week?

I’d go Rams, Saints will be without 2 of their best players on D this week.

#170 1 day ago

you should cut the rams..

Seriously, If you have the rams, having a 2nd d is sort of a waste of a bench spot. I would think any opponent, the answer is the rams d.

I guess this might be a gamble, But I drafted the ravens in 1 money league. After watching them against the raiders, I dropped them for cleveland! I love the raiders, but if the ravens could not stop them with jacobs hurt all game, and getting burned by an above average qb, they are going to struggle all year.

#171 1 day ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

you should cut the rams..
Seriously, If you have the rams, having a 2nd d is sort of a waste of a bench spot. I would think any opponent, the answer is the rams d.

I only have the Rams, but I'm curious about why everyone is rating the saints so high? I don't get it.
They are sitting on my waiver wire.

#172 1 day ago

I dont even have a 2nd kicker let alone a 2nd D

#173 1 day ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I dont even have a 2nd kicker let alone a 2nd D

I don’t carry a 2nd QB if I have a top 5 QB

#174 1 day ago

especially so far away from bye weeks.

NO looked good, but Rodgers quit at halftime.. They will be a decent d as long as they stick with the ball control plan.

#175 21 hours ago
Quoted from Mrbill:you should cut the rams..
I guess this might be a gamble, But I drafted the ravens in 1 money league. After watching them against the raiders, I dropped them for cleveland! I love the raiders, but if the ravens could not stop them with jacobs hurt all game, and getting burned by an above average qb, they are going to struggle all year.

The Rams D was humbled by the lowly Jets last year, but yeah, they are usually pretty solid. A good D against a trainwreck offense is fun to watch if you happen to be streaming that D that week.

I'm very hesitant to judge anything by the first week or 2. The closest thing I've seen to an answer for Waller is double-teaming like they were doing the first half. Butt Carr was making awful throws too... in the first half.

#176 20 hours ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I'm very hesitant to judge anything by the first week or 2.

1 week does not make a trend.

#177 20 hours ago

Anybody doing a Guillotine league? I still have my long standing work PPR league but I find this format really put excitement back into fantasy.

Basically you draft, then the lowest score each week is eliminated and all their players go to waivers.

Now you are in a pickle; spend your FAAB now or try to survive another week with your current roster and your funds intact

So, for example - we have 1k budget somebody just spent $400 on Diggs and $200 on Elijah Mitchell, now that guy doesn't really have the money to pursue top talent for a couple months, so he needs to squeak by on what he has on his roster now or other people's scraps.

Is Mitchell worth 20% $200 of FAAB? Hell - who knows, but what I do know is in 13 weeks you can get CMC or Kamara for less than $200 if you hold onto your dollars AND are still around to bid. Some people hoard their $$$ then get eliminated - so that doesn't work; some people spend like a sailor on payday then can't improve their roster later in the season so that doesn't work either.

Finding the balance and getting lucky at the right times is what wins

#178 18 hours ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Anybody doing a Guillotine league? I still have my long standing work PPR league but I find this format really put excitement back into fantasy.
Basically you draft, then the lowest score each week is eliminated and all their players go to waivers.
Now you are in a pickle; spend your FAAB now or try to survive another week with your current roster and your funds intact
So, for example - we have 1k budget somebody just spent $400 on Diggs and $200 on Elijah Mitchell, now that guy doesn't really have the money to pursue top talent for a couple months, so he needs to squeak by on what he has on his roster now or other people's scraps.
Is Mitchell worth 20% $200 of FAAB? Hell - who knows, but what I do know is in 13 weeks you can get CMC or Kamara for less than $200 if you hold onto your dollars AND are still around to bid. Some people hoard their $$$ then get eliminated - so that doesn't work; some people spend like a sailor on payday then can't improve their roster later in the season so that doesn't work either.
Finding the balance and getting lucky at the right times is what wins

Sounds interesting, but I’m happy enough to claw my way out of a bad draft or run of losses. I want to play the whole season.

#179 18 hours ago

Who’s playing Saquon tonight? Not me….

#180 17 hours ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Who’s playing Saquon tonight? Not me….

Me

#181 17 hours ago

Good luck! Fool me once…..

#182 17 hours ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Good luck! Fool me once…..

He fell to 10 in one of my drafts, he’ll finish as a top 10 back.

#183 17 hours ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

He fell to 10 in one of my drafts, he’ll finish as a top 10 back.

Oh, he’s on my bench. I’m just not playing him until I see something.

#184 17 hours ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Oh, he’s on my bench. I’m just not playing him until I see something.

That 40 yd run looked pretty good

#185 16 hours ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Sounds interesting, but I’m happy enough to claw my way out of a bad draft or run of losses. I want to play the whole season.

And there is the rub. Everybody that is still alive is still invested so you have zero Zombie teams like many leagues seem to have.

Its the method that requires the most skill from team managers.

#186 16 hours ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

That 40 yd run looked pretty good

It doesn’t matter until they are willing to use him the whole game. But yeah, that run looked good.

There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside