(Topic ID: 303282)

2021 Pinside Black Friday Sales Summary

By TractorDoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    9990D637-8467-4211-8096-E1DB17823A1F.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    8530B642-9CD1-4FDD-BDD3-8B4E3029AC04 (resized).jpeg
    F27F3B9B-46C7-46C3-9AA9-591EC71F6B94 (resized).jpeg
    10off (resized).png
    F3A5804F-F986-486F-AC03-DFD78E863D53 (resized).jpeg
    6D6DF98D-D198-43DA-8F2C-0AD5A1C8DF3B (resized).jpeg
    5D63DD47-F791-4196-926C-659A76CE77DD (resized).jpeg
    E62A44D7-9837-4080-80B7-8024EB9C16E1 (resized).jpeg
    FCADD179-D8EA-420D-A88F-899FC46CC397.jpeg
    20211126_083831 (resized).jpg
    20211126_083252 (resized).jpg
    57197A3D-6103-4B86-8FB0-9903D2BFCC77 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 10.09.59 PM (resized).png
    FB_IMG_1637884146382 (resized).jpg
    There are 210 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
    #151 2 years ago

10 inch powered subwoofers 1/2 off at local bestbuy for 114.99 for Black Friday. Looks like you could hook up two pins with one on the right channel and one on the left.

Picking one up.

20211126_083252 (resized).jpg20211126_083252 (resized).jpg20211126_083831 (resized).jpg20211126_083831 (resized).jpg
    #152 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

CPR:
    This year we’re putting up the entire current stock of CPR playfields at a $100 discount, per playfield.[quoted image]

Link?

Found if. https://classicplayfields.com/

#153 2 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

Before making a purchase from Pinsound, I suggest reading through this thread. I will not purchase from PinSounds while they blatantly rip off other's ideas and products. I see Pinsound is still selling the no reset board developed by Kahr and ripped off his idea.

Tilt!Audio kits are available in the Pinside marketplace from a US seller: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1180-slap-save-creations/05007-tiltaudio-sound-board .

-Rob
    -visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daugtherboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model 78, D, E, H & S Skee Ball

#154 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

10 inch powered subwoofers 1/2 off at local bestbuy for 114.99 for Black Friday. Looks like you could hook up two pins with one on the right channel and one on the left.
    Picking one up.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Not a great deal - I'd look around if i were you -

#EDIT# Disregard, i thought these were around $79 w free shipping someplace -

#155 2 years ago

Cointaker has a 2-Pack of their STD size anti-glare "VOODOO" glass for Black-Friday price of $419+$30 shipped. ($460 for the widebody stuff)

"Our European based formula competes with the highest available grades of Anti-Reflective pinball glass on the market at a substantial savings."

https://cointaker.com/products/black-friday-voodoo-standard-body

#156 2 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Cointaker has a 2-Pack of their anti-glare "VOODOO" glass for Black-Friday price of $419+$30 shipped.
    "Our European based formula competes with the highest available grades of Anti-Reflective pinball glass on the market at a substantial savings."
    https://cointaker.com/products/black-friday-voodoo-standard-body

Is this stuff good? Worth the price?

#157 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spelunk71:

I have two sheets of it and really like it. Made my Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) look really nice.

#158 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spelunk71:

There is a whole thread about Voodoo on Pinside. After reading the five pages of posts, it appears to be great stuff! Some folks say the machine lighting layout has more to do with the initial view than which anti-glare glass product is being used, others say it's ever so slightly better or worse than the other choices, but everyone is happy with their purchase of VoodDoo.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/voodoo-glass

#159 2 years ago

Say Cheese!

www.Pinballphotos.com has a 20% off on our entire website going on until Tuesday, November 30th.

Use our promo code: SayCheese!

Shop now until you drop now!

FCADD179-D8EA-420D-A88F-899FC46CC397.jpegFCADD179-D8EA-420D-A88F-899FC46CC397.jpeg
    #160 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mando:

Speaker Lights?

Anyone find any speaker light kits on sale?

#161 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spelunk71:

Voodoo glass is a phenomenal product. Well worth the price if you want to not see glass and glare while you are playing. Best mod in pinball other than ColorDMD in my opinion.

#162 2 years ago

Is Voodoo the same as Jersey Jack anti-glare glass?

#163 2 years ago

Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown is having a Black Friday merchandise sale all weekend long. $5 OFF $50 or free shipping on any orders over $80 (US Only, discount for international shipping). No code needed. Make your regular purchases and the excess charges will be refunded via PayPal after you make your purchase. Sale runs through midnight on Monday Nov 29.

Www.pinballshowdown.com/shirts.html

5D63DD47-F791-4196-926C-659A76CE77DD (resized).jpeg5D63DD47-F791-4196-926C-659A76CE77DD (resized).jpeg6D6DF98D-D198-43DA-8F2C-0AD5A1C8DF3B (resized).jpeg6D6DF98D-D198-43DA-8F2C-0AD5A1C8DF3B (resized).jpegE62A44D7-9837-4080-80B7-8024EB9C16E1 (resized).jpegE62A44D7-9837-4080-80B7-8024EB9C16E1 (resized).jpeg
    #164 2 years ago
    Quoted from horseflesh:

My understanding is the JJP product is only coated on one side. Voodoo is coated on both sides, same as PDI glass. Voodoo > Invisiglass.

#165 2 years ago
    Quoted from horseflesh:

I have JJP invisiglass on 14 out of 15 of my pins. I need it for the glare in my game room setup. Love it. I have heard from someone that has both invisiglass and voodoo and can't see the difference between the two of them.

#166 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

My understanding is the JJP product is only coated on one side. Voodoo is coated on both sides, same as PDI glass. Voodoo > Invisiglass.

Interesting, thanks. I have a sheet of JJP glass, got it cheap as a show special, and it is my only personal point of reference. It's pretty good... and if other glasses are *better,* great!

#167 2 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Happy Holidays to you all!
    30% Off all HOLOGRAFFIX and PINBLADES
    https://www.pingraffix.com/black-friday
    (sale doesn't start until midnight)
    Use the promo code upon checkout: BLACKFRIDAY2021
    (case sensitive)
    [quoted image]

Man these look pretty good. Do you take a CC payment? I tried to check out and it wanted a company name and a second part of my address. I could just put a NA in those spaces?

#168 2 years ago

Damn was gonna splurge on a new Addams playfield but they’re out of stock… FML

#169 2 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Happy Holidays to you all!
    30% Off all HOLOGRAFFIX and PINBLADES
    https://www.pingraffix.com/black-friday
    (sale doesn't start until midnight)
    Use the promo code upon checkout: BLACKFRIDAY2021
    (case sensitive)
    [quoted image]

Thank you, my wife ordered me a set of Holograffix blades for JJP Pirates

#170 2 years ago

Got my comet order in and free Marco shipping. Thanks again for having these deals.

#171 2 years ago

Dropped $1200 at CPR on Bobby Orr Power Play backglass/pf/plastics - they were in my cart a couple weeks, automatically applied the discount when I checked out - that was cool.

#172 2 years ago
    Quoted from Langless28:

Got my comet order in and free Marco shipping. Thanks again for having these deals.

Thank you so much for taking us up on them!

What game are you working on?

#173 2 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We are well known for sending out orders very fast

Well I'd say so!

I just received an e-mail telling me that my order (placed on Thursday) has been delivered.

Thanks again Eric and Heather for great products and great service.

Also Thank You to Comet, Marcos, and Pinside for other great sales I was able to take advantage of.

I'd like to think that I saved some money. . . but the truth is I probably bought more than I typically would have simply because items were on sale!

Also -- to whomever renewed my Pinside Heart. . . Thank You. Of course I will renew Pinside Plus as I noticed my heart went gray this morning. . . but its since turned red before I had a chance to.

Pinside is Great and it really has some good people associated with it.

#174 2 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Are the LED OCD Boards on sale?

#175 2 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Batman forever full restore. Playfield after clear coat and 1500 grit. Hope to finish playfield sanding and polishing this weekend and then re-assembly time!

F3A5804F-F986-486F-AC03-DFD78E863D53 (resized).jpegF3A5804F-F986-486F-AC03-DFD78E863D53 (resized).jpeg
    #176 2 years ago
    Quoted from twinmice:

No. They very clearly stated what was on sale on their page.
    I don't think I have EVER seen OCD boards go on sale.

#177 2 years ago

Yeah, heads up to every seller who participated, I purchased wayyyy more than I would have had there not been a sale. Honestly, in many cases I wouldn't have even gone to a lot of the stores if it weren't for the sales. I tend to put things on the "eventually, someday I'll get around to fixing this or improving that" but then I never get a chance to do it. The black Friday sales really gave me the nudge to tackle some things and try products I normally wouldn't have even considered or known about. A special thank you to Troxel for your great communication and accommodation and Comet for the buying advice!

#178 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Man these look pretty good. Do you take a CC payment? I tried to check out and it wanted a company name and a second part of my address. I could just put a NA in those spaces?

Thanks!
    Send me your email address in a PM and I will send you an invoice through PayPal.

Quoted from pingod:

Thank you, my wife ordered me a set of Holograffix blades for JJP Pirates

Awesome..you're going to love them I am sure!

#179 2 years ago

Anyone hear of a ColorDMD sale?

#180 2 years ago
    Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

Anyone hear of a ColorDMD sale?

They just don't do sales. The best I can recall is free shipping for the duration of some local California shows several years ago. Also for those that brought a machine to a show that had a ColorDMD.

#181 2 years ago

Thanks Earl.

I did find this addition:

https://xpinpinball.com/

BF2021
    10% off all orders $250+ thru 11/29

#182 2 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

https://nvram.weebly.com/black-friday-sale.html
    All Bally & Stern Sound Boards $79.99
    WPC 89 MPU 109.99
    Williams System 3 to System 6 Six Digit LED displays, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow $149.99
    Classic Bally & Stern Switch Matrix tester $14.99
    Bally Solenoid Expander $19.99
    Free ship on Black Friday items.
    Starts Friday 12:01 est ends Monday 12:01 est

Great board and great service. Highly recommended. Thank you.

#183 2 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Whelp, its November 2021.
    Starting the thread for the 2021 Sale/Special/Coupon Code/etc. Summary.
    How it works: If you have a sale, promotion, giveaway, coupon code, or other special offering for Black Friday 2021 add it to the thread. I will continually edit this first post with all the offerings in summary form.
    Lets get started!

Thank you for all your work in sorting through everything and keeping the list updated for everyone. I’m looking back at your initial post this was a lot of time you put in.

#184 2 years ago

Order in, might put in a second later.

Quoted from PinHigh1:

Great board and great service. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Yup yup! I ended up ordering 3 things from Andrew, was going to order a set of William's LED displays but was able to fix the issue on Firepower. Killer deal though!

#185 2 years ago

Purchased several boards from Andrew a couple of weeks ago. Had an odd problem with a machine and with his help the problem was resolved. It was not his board but a bad capacitor on a tilt switch. Stand up guy with great products. Just place another order this weekend.

#186 2 years ago
    Quoted from twinmice:

Never say never, but I doubt these would ever be on sale. If you hold out for a lower price, you might be waiting forever.

#187 2 years ago

We’re the modfather sale? I seen it but can’t remember we’re.

#188 2 years ago

Anyone doing a blow out cyber Monday sale?

#190 2 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Titan Pinball's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is on!
    10% off any order
    20% Orders over $50*
    20% Coupon Code TITAN21BF
    10% Coupon Code TITAN10
    *Discount applies to all in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal Ring Kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $250 in the contiguous US!
    We are well known for sending out orders very fast but please be patient as we are expecting a high volume of large orders. It may be a few days before some orders ship. And we apologize in advance for all of our carriers. Rates are up and service is slow. The USPS does a good job for the most part but there will be some lost packages, delays and slow response in general. UPS and DHL will not be picking up any packages until Monday afternoon, 11-29 so even though your order shows shipped, you won't see a status update until late Monday at the soonest. Any orders containing Pinmats will not ship until Monday at the earliest.
    A NOTE ON ADDING TO ORDERS AND ORDER CHANGES: Please know that while we will do our best to accommodate every request, order changes will put your order at the back of the queue. Please allow 24 hours for responses to questions.
    Thank you all, we really appreciate your business!
    Eric & Heather

Order placed. Thanks!!!

#191 2 years ago

A good deal on some UL certified 15 amp smart plugs with Alexa support - 2 for $8.99 (limit 5).
    https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/p/accessories-and-software/smart-home-essentials/smart-home-essentials_smart-outlets/zg38c03142

They also have a 4 pack for $20.

It was a bit tricky to track down all the specs but these are Tuya OEM for Lenovo.
    https://forums.redflagdeals.com/lenovo-canada-lenovo-smart-plugs-2-pack-12-99-smartbulb-gen-2-colour-8-99-2487338/3/#p34949297

https://expo.tuya.com/product/322682

#192 2 years ago

Sorry a bit late notice but if you need any mods or reproduction parts head to this link.

Reproduction Parts
    https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinksreproduction&sort=newest

Pinball Parts
    https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkspinball&sort=newest

Pinball Tools
    https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkstools&sort=newest

10off (resized).png10off (resized).png
    #193 2 years ago

I ordered a Weebly WPC board on Friday, and it was already in my hand on Monday. Awesome service!
    Now I just need to get that Getaway set up so I can try it out!

Jeff

#194 2 years ago
    Quoted from Grangeomatic:

I ordered a Weebly WPC board on Friday, and it was already in my hand on Monday. Awesome service!
    Now I just need to get that Getaway set up so I can try it out!
    Jeff

Andrew is a machine! Amazing how fast my package got here. Outstanding!

#195 2 years ago

Already got my order from Titan!

#196 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Andrew is a machine! Amazing how fast my package got here. Outstanding!

thanks everyone who participated. All black friday orders have been shipped out. A few stragglers left today but most went out fri, sat, or monday.

#197 2 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

thanks everyone who participated. All black friday orders have been shipped out. A few stragglers left today but most went out fri, sat, or monday.

I almost ordered a Cheap Squeak too but odds are high I'll get a parts machine with one.

#198 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I almost ordered a Cheap Squeak too but odds are high I'll get a parts machine with one.

the tantalum caps will probably be bad

#199 2 years ago

I just wanted to say to the OP:

Thank you for taking the time to put all of this together. You don't get enough credit and I (we) truly appreciate it. Unfortunately, there wasn't as many Black Friday sales this year as I'd hoped, but you kept the thread up to date quickly and as much as possible. Just wanted to say thank you.

#200 2 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

the tantalum caps will probably be bad

Well the only Cheap Squeak game on my list for a playfield "module" is Kings of Steel. Odds are high I'll find a game with a delaminating cabinet before just finding just a loaded KOS playfield.

There are 210 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary/page/4?hl=gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.