(Topic ID: 303282)

2021 Pinside Black Friday Sales Summary

By TractorDoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    9990D637-8467-4211-8096-E1DB17823A1F.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    8530B642-9CD1-4FDD-BDD3-8B4E3029AC04 (resized).jpeg
    F27F3B9B-46C7-46C3-9AA9-591EC71F6B94 (resized).jpeg
    10off (resized).png
    F3A5804F-F986-486F-AC03-DFD78E863D53 (resized).jpeg
    6D6DF98D-D198-43DA-8F2C-0AD5A1C8DF3B (resized).jpeg
    5D63DD47-F791-4196-926C-659A76CE77DD (resized).jpeg
    E62A44D7-9837-4080-80B7-8024EB9C16E1 (resized).jpeg
    FCADD179-D8EA-420D-A88F-899FC46CC397.jpeg
    20211126_083831 (resized).jpg
    20211126_083252 (resized).jpg
    57197A3D-6103-4B86-8FB0-9903D2BFCC77 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 10.09.59 PM (resized).png
    FB_IMG_1637884146382 (resized).jpg
    There are 210 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 2 years ago

Fingers crossed that Brian Allen has a sale.

#102 2 years ago

https://nvram.weebly.com/black-friday-sale.html

All Bally & Stern Sound Boards $79.99
    WPC 89 MPU 109.99
    Williams System 3 to System 6 Six Digit LED displays, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow $149.99
    Classic Bally & Stern Switch Matrix tester $14.99
    Bally Solenoid Expander $19.99

Free ship on Black Friday items.

Starts Friday 12:01 est ends Monday 12:01 est

Added over 2 years ago:

Thank you to everyone who participated!

#103 2 years ago
    465CA55E-9AA3-4E27-B96F-9C7729959EFE (resized).jpeg465CA55E-9AA3-4E27-B96F-9C7729959EFE (resized).jpeg
    #104 2 years ago

I love this thread

#105 2 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Don't forget to take advantage of some of the savings offered this weekend . . . if you have not already done so!

Titan's sale starts today at noon Central Standard Time.

Comet's sale starts tonight/tomorrow morning at 12:01AM, Eastern Time on this one.

Gobble Gobble!

#106 2 years ago
    Quoted from RatShack:

Isn't Pinsound based in France? Might be hard to get them into the spirit.

https://www.pinsound.org/black-friday-2021

#107 2 years ago

What about Mezel Mods?

#108 2 years ago

Anyone know if Playfield-Protectors will be having a sale this year?

#109 2 years ago

No Cointaker this year?

#110 2 years ago

Titan Pinball's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is on!

10% off any order

20% Orders over $50*

20% Coupon Code TITAN21BF

10% Coupon Code TITAN10

*Discount applies to all in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal Ring Kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $250 in the contiguous US!

We are well known for sending out orders very fast but please be patient as we are expecting a high volume of large orders. It may be a few days before some orders ship. And we apologize in advance for all of our carriers. Rates are up and service is slow. The USPS does a good job for the most part but there will be some lost packages, delays and slow response in general. UPS and DHL will not be picking up any packages until Monday afternoon, 11-29 so even though your order shows shipped, you won't see a status update until late Monday at the soonest. Any orders containing Pinmats will not ship until Monday at the earliest.

A NOTE ON ADDING TO ORDERS AND ORDER CHANGES: Please know that while we will do our best to accommodate every request, order changes will put your order at the back of the queue. Please allow 24 hours for responses to questions.

Thank you all, we really appreciate your business!

Eric & Heather

#112 2 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

10% off any order
    20% Orders over $50*

20% code not working yet? "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

EDIT: Up and working now...thank you!

#113 2 years ago

2 more hours before it starts if it’s cst.

Quoted from ray-dude:

20% code not working yet? "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

#115 2 years ago

Success!

#116 2 years ago

Before making a purchase from Pinsound, I suggest reading through this thread. I will not purchase from PinSounds while they blatantly rip off other's ideas and products. I see Pinsound is still selling the no reset board developed by Kahr and ripped off his idea.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-no-more-reset-and-rob-kahr-s-board

#117 2 years ago

10% off any order
    20% Orders over $50*
    10% Coupon Code TITAN10
    *Discount applies to all in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal Ring Kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $250 in the contiguous US!
    We are well known for sending out orders very fast but please be patient as we are expecting a high volume of large orders. It may be a few days before some orders ship. And we apologize in advance for all of our carriers. Rates are up and service is slow. The USPS does a good job for the most part but there will be some lost packages, delays and slow response in general. UPS and DHL will not be picking up any packages until Monday afternoon, 11-29 so even though your order shows shipped, you won't see a status update until late Monday at the soonest. Any orders containing Pinmats will not ship until Monday at the earliest.
    A NOTE ON ADDING TO ORDERS AND ORDER CHANGES: Please know that while we will do our best to accommodate every request, order changes will put your order at the back of the queue. Please allow 24 hours for responses to questions.
    Eric & Heather

Order placed. Thank you!!

#118 2 years ago

other already discounted items, and Titan Pinmats.

Dammit, I wanted the pinmats and not eligible

#119 2 years ago

LOTR Palantir Mod Black Friday coupon is now active:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-williamson-pinball-mods/02988-palantir-eye-of-sauron-crystal-sphere-mod-for-stern-lotr

Please use the following Coupon Code for 15% off the LOTR Palantir Mod:

PALANTIR2021

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

#120 2 years ago

Order placed. Thank you.

#121 2 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

LOTR Palantir Mod Black Friday coupon is now active:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-williamson-pinball-mods/02988-palantir-eye-of-sauron-crystal-sphere-mod-for-stern-lotr
    Please use the following Coupon Code for 15% off the LOTR Palantir Mod:
    PALANTIR2021
    Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Great sale! Ordered, thanks!

#122 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinHigh1:

Order placed. Thank you.

Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Order placed. Thank you!!

You are all very welcome and Happy Thanksgiving!

#123 2 years ago

You are all very welcome and Happy Thanksgiving!

Your email on 11/20 didn't say anything about the code to enter.

I placed an order about 12:30pm CST. And just now got the sale starts email with the discount code.

Is it to late to get the discount ?

LTG : )

#124 2 years ago

Not to clog up the thread, but thanks - order placed. Surely I'm jinxing myself, but I should be covered for the next couple games that come my way.

#125 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Is it to late to get the discount ?

Titan is figuring this out.

Thank you !
    Lloyd

#126 2 years ago

I apologize for the confusion. So I hadn't set up the code yet when I sent out that email blast on Tuesday and now I realize that a lot of folks probably set it on thier calandar and rightfully disregarded any additional emails especially since the emails were formated exactly the same. It's a little late this year but I'm pretty sure we can just make the discounts automatic for next year.

#127 2 years ago

Any sale in previous years at Tilt Graphics?

#128 2 years ago

Just put my order in with Titan Pinball. Thanks!

#129 2 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

https://nvram.weebly.com/black-friday-sale.html
    All Bally & Stern Sound Boards $79.99
    WPC 89 MPU 109.99
    Williams System 3 to System 6 Six Digit LED displays, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow $149.99
    Classic Bally & Stern Switch Matrix tester $14.99
    Bally Solenoid Expander $19.99
    Free ship on Black Friday items.
    Starts Friday 12:01 est ends Monday 12:01 est

I see four items there for me to order!

#130 2 years ago

Arcade Upkeep

25-30% off everything in stock site wide!

No coupon codes or minimums, sale prices from Friday until Monday.

arcadeupkeep.com

#131 2 years ago
    Quoted from troxel:

I'll join in the fun, too!
    15% off anything in my shop along with free shipping with any purchase over $20.00.
    Coupon expires after 11/29/2021.
    Code: bf2021
    https://troxelrepair.com/shop/
    I also reduced my online EM pinball repair course by 20%
    https://troxelrepair.thinkific.com/courses/beginner

Awesome! Picked up a couple of NMP-3 sensors for my Blackout.

#132 2 years ago

Come on Pinstadiums

#133 2 years ago

10% off any order
    20% Orders over $50*
    10% Coupon Code TITAN10
    Eric & Heather

thanks Eric, I have looked before and can never seen to find post sleeves on your site. I see them in the MM kit but do not see where I can just buy them seperate. Am I missing something? looking for the 1 1/16" thanks John

#135 2 years ago

Thanks Titan….

#136 2 years ago

Cointaker Voodoo glass deal.

https://cointaker.com/products/black-friday-voodoo-standard-body

FB_IMG_1637884146382 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1637884146382 (resized).jpg
    #137 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnTTwo:

thanks Eric, I have looked before and can never seen to find post sleeves on your site. I see them in the MM kit but do not see where I can just buy them seperate. Am I missing something? looking for the 1 1/16" thanks John

They are here: https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

under "Ring Size:" select "Post Sleeve - Standard"

Thanks!
    Eric

#138 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I will offer a sale on all of my Lenticular/3D Apron cards for one day only- Black Friday. They will be discounted 17%, bringing the cost down to $24.90 shipped per set. No limit on quantity.
    All of my sets can be viewed here-
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie

Coupon code for black Friday is GOBBLEGOBBLE. Thanks!

#139 2 years ago

Looking for GNRLE side art blades. Any place have it on sale?

#140 2 years ago

Maybe Pingraffix?

#141 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gunner:

Maybe Pingraffix?

Pingraffix having a sale?

#142 2 years ago

See other thread for Glo-Balls Black Friday Sale!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-glo-ball-sale

Shop.Modmypin.com

#143 2 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

Before making a purchase from Pinsound, I suggest reading through this thread. I will not purchase from PinSounds while they blatantly rip off other's ideas and products. I see Pinsound is still selling the no reset board developed by Kahr and ripped off his idea.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-no-more-reset-and-rob-kahr-s-board

I had a Pinsound cart of $559.90 I was about to check out until I saw this. Really like the Pinsound speakers and board, but I cannot condone and support this behavior. Deleted my cart and won't be buying from them ever again. What a shame.

#144 2 years ago
    Quoted from rx3:

I had a Pinsound cart of $559.90 I was about to check out until I saw this. Really like the Pinsound speakers and board, but I cannot condone and support this behavior. Deleted my cart and won't be buying from them ever again. What a shame.

Be careful posting this, you may get moderated too. I guess calling out unethical vendors is off topic when they're having black Friday sales.

#145 2 years ago

Happy Holidays to you all!

30% Off all HOLOGRAFFIX and PINBLADES

https://www.pingraffix.com/black-friday

(sale doesn't start until midnight)

Use the promo code upon checkout: BLACKFRIDAY2021
    (case sensitive)

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 10.09.59 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-25 at 10.09.59 PM (resized).png
    #146 2 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Happy Holidays to you all!
    30% Off all HOLOGRAFFIX and PINBLADES
    https://www.pingraffix.com/black-friday
    (sale doesn't start until midnight)
    Use the promo code upon checkout: BLACKFRIDAY2021
    (case sensitive)
    [quoted image]

Awesome! I’ll definitely be ordered some blades for some of my machines in morning.

#147 2 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com is having a site-wide Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale.

All Pinball-mods.com products are 15% off - Must use discount code: BF2021.

Many Pinball.Center products will be on sale for 10% off - No discount code needed.

All sales start no earlier than Black Friday (11/25/2021) at 12:01am CST and will end at 11:59pm on Cyber Monday (11/29/2021) CST.
    Limited to stock on hand - No Rain Checks.
    Not Applicable to Group Buy items - including Armor.
    Not applicable on Built-to-Order items or STNG KBOP WingLEDs as I am low on stock.

#148 2 years ago

Order in, might put in a second later.

#149 2 years ago

CPR:
    This year we’re putting up the entire current stock of CPR playfields at a $100 discount, per playfield.

57197A3D-6103-4B86-8FB0-9903D2BFCC77 (resized).jpeg57197A3D-6103-4B86-8FB0-9903D2BFCC77 (resized).jpeg
    #150 2 years ago

Pin stadiums are on sale directly on their site! WooHoo

There are 210 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary/page/3?hl=ulekstore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.