Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 305 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8964.jpg
    IMG_8963.jpg
    IMG_8962.jpg
    IMG_8961.jpg
    IMG_8960.jpg
    IMG_8959.jpg
    IMG_8958.jpg
    IMG_8957.jpg
    IMG_8914.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8922.jpg
    IMG_8942.jpg
    IMG_8940.jpg
    IMG_8939.jpg
    IMG_8905.jpg
    IMG_8908.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

Still looking very forward to the 2021 show! Plus that gives me extra time to actually finish this damn Star Gazer scratch build to bring it to the show with me.

11 months later
    5 months later
    1 week later
    #101 2 years ago

I’ll be bringing a game, should I bring Evel Knievel or Dragonfist for the tournament?

2 weeks later
    #124 1 year ago
    Quoted from LoPan:

Well crap. Anyone have a widebody sheet of glass to sell? I can pickup at PATZ.

I think I do. I’ll check when I get home.

#127 1 year ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Yes, I will have some new sheets of PF glass at the show, that I replaced them with invisi-glass on the new Stern machines, around 6 sheets or so... and a lots more new parts at my booth on Friday and Saturday.
    Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

If I cam request a sheet to be saved I’d like to do that! Going to be trying to build a game at the show may as well have new glass for it.

2 weeks later
    #183 1 year ago

Dragonfist is ready for the tourney players!

And if things go well hopefully have a flipping and playing quicksilver on the floor Saturday! In the meantime it will be a Wild Fyre in the free play area!

7172A8DC-CFF4-47B4-8815-0874B929F830 (resized).jpeg7172A8DC-CFF4-47B4-8815-0874B929F830 (resized).jpeg
    #185 1 year ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

If you're looking to sell wild fyre I have a friend looking

I’m not. I’m planning to make it a quicksilver over the course of the show

#188 1 year ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

Dragonfist looks amazing. It’s too bad us “common folk” won’t get to play it in the free play area of the show.
    I hope you get QS flipping before the end of the show—I’d love to play another one.

Common folk like yourself will be able to play it, it’s making a staycation after the show in your neck of the woods

#190 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Wow! Pretty cool. Part of me is sad because I've seen way more Quicksilvers than Wild Fyres, but I can't blame you.

You've probably seen more Quicksilver's because people heard the sounds Wild Fyre and proceeded to actually set it on fire! It can make your ears bleed I'm fairly certain!

#200 1 year ago

Anyone wants to bring a fat fat fat stack of Benjamin’s you can purchase Dragonfist after the tourney ends. And I mean fat!

#203 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:

[quoted image]
    My stack is only two fats. I should have bought all the cool Sterns when they were "cheap."

I lost track of how many $400-$500 meteors I passed on 8-10 years ago but now when I think about it I get that one slow rolling tear coming down my cheek like the Native American in that old commercial…

22FC06D0-96D5-420C-A8A9-945618D6942A (resized).jpeg22FC06D0-96D5-420C-A8A9-945618D6942A (resized).jpeg
    #264 1 year ago

It’s getting closer! Hopefully flipping tomorrow!

601F931B-1A1B-432A-88CF-A6B2B2F7AD8C (resized).jpeg601F931B-1A1B-432A-88CF-A6B2B2F7AD8C (resized).jpegCB31233E-A546-40A2-8452-898C6A25EE40 (resized).jpegCB31233E-A546-40A2-8452-898C6A25EE40 (resized).jpeg
    #268 1 year ago

It has been built

2C1D44BC-FE77-409C-9F5C-AD02F6E45A3F (resized).jpeg2C1D44BC-FE77-409C-9F5C-AD02F6E45A3F (resized).jpegC420F3F7-D1C1-40A4-B326-8F43E0B4EC91 (resized).jpegC420F3F7-D1C1-40A4-B326-8F43E0B4EC91 (resized).jpeg
    #271 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

So yeah... Great show, and thanks to everyone who made it great.
    I'm still sort of pinball giddy.
    Tommy - you are crazy. I still can't believe Quicksilver was up and playing before the show ended.
    I got a T-shirt.
    I got a poster (who did this year's art? It's cool!)
    I had several awesome sodas (Thanks Mr. Soda Pop!)
    I got a couple sheets of Invisiglass (Thanks Steve!)
    I got Blackout home, set up, and playing (Thanks John!, and thanks Matt for finding the problem with it!)
    It was great to see so many people that I haven't seen for way to long.

I’m still very tired today from the whole thing but I’m glad I was able to get it done. If anyone else got pictures of me working on it feel free to send them my way or post them. I was too busy to really document the process but needless to say it was a lot of work to go from blank playfield to fully working game over the course of 3 show days. Got it completed with about 90 minutes to spare. I’ll get it dialed in and playing well here in the next couple weeks but for now I’m done looking at it

#273 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Just unloaded. Thanks for everyone that made this show a success. We had a ton of people stop by the Tilt booth and chat and BUY stuff. Ive set up at many shows, and many of them the accessory sales are slow. Please remember, and this goes for all vendors at any show. It cost us a lot of money to do these shows. So parts, swag, etc helps us offset those cost. I had many people that thanked us for bringing all the games that we brought, we truly appreciate those comments. I know that they are only words, but it shows that people appreciate all the work it takes to bring over a dozen games to a show.

I appreciated the company throughout the show so I wouldn’t go crazy. Thank you!

1 week later
    #294 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Belated PATZ photo dump part three, Tommy edition.
    Friday:
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    Saturday:
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    It's alive!
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    Oops.
    [quoted image]

Thanks for snagging these since I barely remembered to take any pics

11 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.