Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 305 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8964.jpg
    IMG_8963.jpg
    IMG_8962.jpg
    IMG_8961.jpg
    IMG_8960.jpg
    IMG_8959.jpg
    IMG_8958.jpg
    IMG_8957.jpg
    IMG_8914.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8922.jpg
    IMG_8942.jpg
    IMG_8940.jpg
    IMG_8939.jpg
    IMG_8905.jpg
    IMG_8908.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 2 years ago

Tilt will be there and we will have some show games available if anyone is looking. Looks like ill probably have pro and premium of TMNT, AIQ, LZ and Mando available as of right now if there are no production issues. Message me if are interested in one. There will be only one machine available of each model.

3 weeks later
    #17 2 years ago

We are supposed to have 8 games at the show, Stern has been sending me a game here and there that are to be set aside to guarantee that they will be at the show. So far on hand and will 100% be at the show and available to purchase now, you just cant take possession of the game till the end of the show

Led Zeppelin Premium
    Avengers IQ Pro
    Mandalorian Pro

Contact me if your wanting to purchase a show game, ill be adding more games to the list as they are made

7 months later
    #100 2 years ago

I’ll have at least 6 games there and then one in the tournament

Quoted from harmon1728:

We are getting closer and closer to showtime! I'm sure you all are excited for April 21-23! But we do need your help. As always, if you're able to, we'd love to have your games at the show! Bringing a game gets you FREE admission into the show. Also, we could use tournament games still. If you want to provide a tournament game, please message us!
    I've heard some pretty great games may be on the way to Kalamazoo for the show....

2 weeks later
    #118 2 years ago
    Quoted from polishedball:

Anyone going to have new or very good pinball glass for sale? could use a few sheets.

Quoted from tfduda:

Need glass too and so this is good to know--thanks!

I probably will have a cart with 10-20 sheets available. I try to bring some to each show, its just a pain in the ass doing it, hence the reason of the smaller quantities

1 week later
    #149 2 years ago

As of right now, ill have the following games at Patz

Godzilla Pro (sold)
    Godzilla Pro (might use this one in the tourney)
    Godzilla Premium (sold)
    rush Pro (sold)
    Rush Premium (sold)
    Mando Pro
    Mando Premium
    Led Zeppelin Pro
    Jurassic Park Home pin

1 week later
    #172 2 years ago

Ive got room for 1, maybe 2, NIB sterns if anyone is looking, I have avengers pro and premium, and Mandalorian pro and premium in stock

Show games are
    mando pro
    mando premium
    rush pro
    rush premium (sold)
    Led Zeppelin Pro (sold)
    Jurassic park Home pin
    Godzilla pro (sold)
    godzilla pro (pending)
    Godzilla premium (pending)

#210 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

Do it!
    This old man needs a place to rest his weary soul.

you can sit with me

#252 2 years ago

Whoever brought the mystic, thanks. The game looks great and plays great. Tammy enjoyed it. Can i add it to my collection?

#272 2 years ago

Just unloaded. Thanks for everyone that made this show a success. We had a ton of people stop by the Tilt booth and chat and BUY stuff. Ive set up at many shows, and many of them the accessory sales are slow. Please remember, and this goes for all vendors at any show. It cost us a lot of money to do these shows. So parts, swag, etc helps us offset those cost. I had many people that thanked us for bringing all the games that we brought, we truly appreciate those comments. I know that they are only words, but it shows that people appreciate all the work it takes to bring over a dozen games to a show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021?tu=tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.