Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 305 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8964.jpg
    IMG_8963.jpg
    IMG_8962.jpg
    IMG_8961.jpg
    IMG_8960.jpg
    IMG_8959.jpg
    IMG_8958.jpg
    IMG_8957.jpg
    IMG_8914.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8922.jpg
    IMG_8942.jpg
    IMG_8940.jpg
    IMG_8939.jpg
    IMG_8905.jpg
    IMG_8908.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harmon1728.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from mc8045:

On last years thread
    [quoted image]

Haha! Thank you for sharing this on this thread. Looks like I had a brain fart.

5 months later
    #18 2 years ago

Here we go again… unfortunately we’ve had to officially postpone the show again for 2021.

Our new dates are April 21-23, 2022. The Kalamazoo County Expo Center has started issuing restrictions again, starting with a mask mandate for all vaccinated and unvaccinated people. With the chance of increasing restrictions as we get closer, we had to make the tough decision to postpone again.

Thank you all for the continued support. It is appreciated a lot. We know this STINKS! We are just as sad and frustrated as all of you.

Anyone who has paid money to the show in any way over the last year and a half, that money will be applied to the 2022 show unless you tell me otherwise. Any other questions, please get ahold me at [email protected].

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Are you guys planning the Auction again too?

I will have to check in with John Dayhuff when things calm down here in a few days. Or maybe he will post on here. I hope we can still do it!

5 months later
    #93 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gort:

Any chance for a PATZ show this year? I need to put in time off from work.

We are fully planning on a show this year and would be surprised if it doesn't happen. Obviously the world can change, but the plan is for it to happen again this year!

1 month later
    #99 2 years ago

We are getting closer and closer to showtime! I'm sure you all are excited for April 21-23! But we do need your help. As always, if you're able to, we'd love to have your games at the show! Bringing a game gets you FREE admission into the show. Also, we could use tournament games still. If you want to provide a tournament game, please message us!

I've heard some pretty great games may be on the way to Kalamazoo for the show....

2 weeks later
    #121 2 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

That’s a huge bummer. I always place a large order for parts to restock my shelves.

They aren't doing shows anymore! I totally respect the decision, he just wants to enjoy going to shows. Can't argue with that. He deserves it after all he's done for the pinball community!

3 weeks later
    #178 2 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

No issues with the number of games--that's great. I'd just rather see 3 in the free play area, so the general public can play them, rather than 1 in the free play that will probably get sold and taken off the floor.

One Well Brewing is sponsoring the tournament this year, so that’s why they are bringing 3 for the tournament. I’ve heard lots of other great stuff for the free play area this year. Should be great!

#254 2 years ago

THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us this year. It's been great to get back into it after such a long layoff. You guys are the best. Let's have a great Friday!

11 months later
    #304 1 year ago
    Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Thanks, I didn't know if it was limited and we had to purchase in advance like some other shows.

No limit on tickets! Just come to the door and we will take care of you. See you soon!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harmon1728.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021?tu=harmon1728 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.