Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 305 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8964.jpg
    IMG_8963.jpg
    IMG_8962.jpg
    IMG_8961.jpg
    IMG_8960.jpg
    IMG_8959.jpg
    IMG_8958.jpg
    IMG_8957.jpg
    IMG_8914.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8922.jpg
    IMG_8942.jpg
    IMG_8940.jpg
    IMG_8939.jpg
    IMG_8905.jpg
    IMG_8908.jpg

There are 305 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 1 year ago

Really excited to see everyone and hang out at the show! I don't suppose anyone's bringing a Whirlwind to sell? I've got a decent Taxi for partial trade bait...

#152 1 year ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

They aren't doing shows anymore! I totally respect the decision, he just wants to enjoy going to shows

This is true. I'm 58 years old. I've been vending at shows for 19 years. With the years I have left I am going to attend shows as a *standard* (is that the word?) attendee. Life is short, and I love pinball shows. I've been on the *working* side of the table long enough, IMHO.
    I reserve the right to change my mind in the future, but this is how it stands at the moment.
    PBL is in no way slowing down, btw. Actually, a secondary reason I am not vending at shows these days is because I'm putting in 60-65 hours a week at PBL, and that takes a lot out of this old man.

#153 1 year ago

Changing the title of this post was just a late April fool's joke

#154 1 year ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Anybody know if any of the vendors will be selling fuses? I just used my last 2A slo-blo, and i usually like to stock up at the show, no shipping that way.

I have some surplus of fuses, I looked and I have 2A ceramic time delay, not slo-blo if that will work I'll bring some, just let me know.

Steve
    Mi Pinball Refinery

#155 1 year ago

"T" fuses (time delay) are slow-blow fuses. Just a different design than an American MDL slow blow. The "T" thing is a china thing. Not that it's bad, it's not...

#156 1 year ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I have some surplus of fuses, I looked and I have 2A ceramic time delay, not slo-blo if that will work I'll bring some, just let me know.
    Steve
    Mi Pinball Refinery

I would certainly take some off of your hands if you want to get rid of some. let me know how much...

#157 1 year ago

I will bring my tray of fuses and you can stop my by booth and get what you need....

Thanks,

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

#158 1 year ago
    Quoted from cfh:

"T" fuses (time delay) are slow-blow fuses. Just a different design than an American MDL slow blow. The "T" thing is a china thing. Not that it's bad, it's not...

I thought these were the same, but I just wanted to clarify what they actually say on the package.... thanks for confirming this for me.

Steve

#159 1 year ago

I will bring my tray of fuses and you can stop my by booth and get what you need....
    Thanks,
    Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

Awesome, thanks.

#160 1 year ago

If anyone has extra Gameplan boards/parts or Valley Spectra IV boards/parts (in any condition) I would be interested in those as spares to either rebuild or use as parts to fix other boards/machines.

Also looking for the brackets and coin switches for an old (1978-79 vintage) Atari Own coin door.

Could meet at the show.

#161 1 year ago

NIB Godzilla Pro and Avengers IQ Pro just arrived for the trip to PATZ 2022. I do have a deposit for the Godzilla Pro and the Avengers IQ Pro is still available and for sale.

See everyone in a week,

Steve
    Mi Pinball Refinery

IMG_20220415_120212720_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220415_120212720_HDR (resized).jpg
    #162 1 year ago

Bump to long time coming show to KZOO.

#163 1 year ago

In just 1 week...the SaturDAYHUFF auction will begin!

#164 1 year ago

Will anybody be bringing DMD”s for sale. Specifically ones for Stern Sam System?

#165 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Will anybody be bringing DMD”s for sale. Specifically ones for Stern Sam System?

It's possible I might have one I could sell... I have a few and I was planning on keeping them. Let me look and see.

#166 1 year ago

It possible I might have one I could sell... I have a few and I was planning on keeping them. Let me look and see.

Thx

#167 1 year ago

I'll be bringing a BOP for people to play.

#168 1 year ago

Any of the Vendors have a Pair of service switches for Taito Ice Cold Beer. In need if both.

#169 1 year ago

Happy Easter...seems like there was something happening this week. Hrm. What was it?

#170 1 year ago

This will be my first show since 2019. I just can’t wait to see my old buds and play some games.

#171 1 year ago

So I posted earlier but here is an update

I'm going to bring Star trek pro for the tournament and a Getaway that will be for sale. I may also bring my Trident that has the 2021 code for people to play on the floor but not 100% on that.

One Well Brewing will bring 3 games for the tournament Hot wheels, Beatles, Star Wars pro, and one game on the floor that will be for sale Hurricane.

Hope to see everyone there.

#172 1 year ago

Ive got room for 1, maybe 2, NIB sterns if anyone is looking, I have avengers pro and premium, and Mandalorian pro and premium in stock

Show games are
    mando pro
    mando premium
    rush pro
    rush premium (sold)
    Led Zeppelin Pro (sold)
    Jurassic park Home pin
    Godzilla pro (sold)
    godzilla pro (pending)
    Godzilla premium (pending)

#173 1 year ago

just a reminder, today is the last day for special request concert ticket magnets. if you have ticket information for a specific show and would like a custom ticket made to bring to the show, I will need the information no later than 6pm EST tonight.

I will also have the following arcade board sets available for sale:
    - firefox (clean, complete except missing the pokey chip, untested)
    - mr. do (100% working)
    - mr. do's castle (100% working)
    - mr. do run run (100% working)
    - multipede (centipede/millipede - 100% working)
    - (2) tempest (both are hack-free, clean, and complete, but not working)

I think I still have an NOS red, translucent stern apron. if I can find it, I will bring it as well as a new reproduction set of williams joust playfield hangers w/ decals (the last set that I have for sale).

#174 1 year ago
    Quoted from mc8045:

3 games for the tournament , and one game on the floor

Wow, those numbers seem backwards.

#175 1 year ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

Wow, those numbers seem backwards.

Yeah I know, but can't say we have 50+ pins at the pub if we only have 50 lol. I tried to get some cool stuff to the show like rudys nightmare and Valhalla but got over ruled.

#176 1 year ago

Have a '57 gtb royal flush, gtb universe, and gtb slick chick new shay arcade backglasses I can bring on Friday if someone wants them for $215 each.

Also a damaged (right top corner broken) zac locomotion backglass. good for wall hanger or even a game if you dont have one $50.

Not planning on bringing the backglasses unless someone commits beforehand.

Will be bringing the following that will be at the show for sale:

Have a few PRO stern insider connected kits for $200.

Also a Sinbad head (no boards or displays) $50

Bunch of Bally lamp driver boards for $10 each. and some other boards I will bring.

Bunch of Bally Williams promotional plastics $5 to $10.

Couple boxes of EM steppers and Relays etc.

probably some other stuff also.

#177 1 year ago
    Quoted from mc8045:

Yeah I know, but can't say we have 50+ pins at the pub if we only have 50 lol. I tried to get some cool stuff to the show like rudys nightmare and Valhalla but got over ruled.

No issues with the number of games--that's great. I'd just rather see 3 in the free play area, so the general public can play them, rather than 1 in the free play that will probably get sold and taken off the floor.

#178 1 year ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

No issues with the number of games--that's great. I'd just rather see 3 in the free play area, so the general public can play them, rather than 1 in the free play that will probably get sold and taken off the floor.

One Well Brewing is sponsoring the tournament this year, so that’s why they are bringing 3 for the tournament. I’ve heard lots of other great stuff for the free play area this year. Should be great!

#179 1 year ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

One Well Brewing is sponsoring the tournament this year, so that’s why they are bringing 3 for the tournament. I’ve heard lots of other great stuff for the free play area this year. Should be great!

That's great to have a nice sponsor. It should be a good time.

#180 1 year ago

Looking for a stern electronics standard body apron. Black with orange colors. Also looking for a Blackout apron. I'll be at the show on Saturday. Message me if you have one for sale. Thanks

#181 1 year ago

We are bringing Dr who for the tournament,. Gamatron, mystic, fiesta, cue ball wizard, JJP GNR,. Maybe data east GNR.. and I did decide to bring Halloween! Dr who is for sale.. nicely upgraded, and may put a for sale on Gamatron and JJP GNR at the show

IMG_20220220_200830 (resized).jpgIMG_20220220_200830 (resized).jpgIMG_20220314_191143 (resized).jpgIMG_20220314_191143 (resized).jpgIMG_20220320_125059 (resized).jpgIMG_20220320_125059 (resized).jpgIMG_20220324_132936 (resized).jpgIMG_20220324_132936 (resized).jpg
    #182 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

We are bringing Dr who for the tournament,. Gamatron, mystic, fiesta, cue ball wizard, JJP GNR,. Maybe data east GNR.. and I did decide to bring Halloween! Dr who is for sale.. nicely upgraded, and may put a for sale on Gamatron and JJP GNR at the show
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's how you do it! Impressive--Can't wait to play them.

#183 1 year ago

Dragonfist is ready for the tourney players!

And if things go well hopefully have a flipping and playing quicksilver on the floor Saturday! In the meantime it will be a Wild Fyre in the free play area!

7172A8DC-CFF4-47B4-8815-0874B929F830 (resized).jpeg7172A8DC-CFF4-47B4-8815-0874B929F830 (resized).jpeg
    #184 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

And if things go well hopefully have a flipping and playing quicksilver on the floor Saturday! In the meantime it will be a Wild Fyre in the free play area!
    [quoted image]

If you're looking to sell wild fyre I have a friend looking

#185 1 year ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

If you're looking to sell wild fyre I have a friend looking

I’m not. I’m planning to make it a quicksilver over the course of the show

#186 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I’m planning to make it a quicksilver over the course of the show

Wow! Pretty cool. Part of me is sad because I've seen way more Quicksilvers than Wild Fyres, but I can't blame you.

#187 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

[quoted image]

Dragonfist looks amazing. It’s too bad us “common folk” won’t get to play it in the free play area of the show.

I hope you get QS flipping before the end of the show—I’d love to play another one.

#188 1 year ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

Dragonfist looks amazing. It’s too bad us “common folk” won’t get to play it in the free play area of the show.
    I hope you get QS flipping before the end of the show—I’d love to play another one.

Common folk like yourself will be able to play it, it’s making a staycation after the show in your neck of the woods

#189 1 year ago

Does anyone know if there's going to be any American pins a PATZ? Most interested in Legends of Valhalla and Octoberfest.

#190 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Wow! Pretty cool. Part of me is sad because I've seen way more Quicksilvers than Wild Fyres, but I can't blame you.

You've probably seen more Quicksilver's because people heard the sounds Wild Fyre and proceeded to actually set it on fire! It can make your ears bleed I'm fairly certain!

#191 1 year ago

Have a nice 1962 Williams "3 coins" that I can bring for a parking lot swap or sale. Rebuilt all mechs that needed it, new lamps and rubbers. Has normal playfield wear near pops and such. Backglass had separation on upper portion where prior a-hole covered with packing tape, but is still presentable. Plays just like it should. Let me know if interested and will bring on Fri

#192 1 year ago

Also have a really nice Bally Spy hunter. Playfield is original with full factory mylar, I Rebuilt sound brd and has new replacement back glass (new is in translite as cannot get a glass replacement for this machine) as original was totally trashed. Plays 100% and fast. What a crazy game. Let me know if interest and can bring to PATZ

#193 1 year ago
    Quoted from cartert:

Let me know if interested and will bring on Fri

Quoted from cartert:

Let me know if interest and can bring to PATZ

Everyone is interested until a price is put on it.

#194 1 year ago

How about
    3 Coins $750 OBO
    Spy Hunter $2500

Just throwing them out there.
    we all know we can all be reached for any details

#195 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

You've probably seen more Quicksilver's because people heard the sounds Wild Fyre and proceeded to actually set it on fire! It can make your ears bleed I'm fairly certain!

beep booob beob. My favorite 3 tones got to love it.

#196 1 year ago

A worthy competitor to the Gott Sys 1 sounds.

#197 1 year ago

Anyone have a Deadpool for sale?

Or memory lane?

I was thinking about bringing a bunch of junk, but I’m lazy and probably don’t have enough to run a booth.

-c

#198 1 year ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

A worthy competitor to the Gott Sys 1 sounds.

I think you can swap in Chimes? I’m not sure if the beeps boops are worse than the sound swirl of genie and totem.

#199 1 year ago

I currently have 4 train track mods for anyone who will be getting a Cactus Canyon SE or SE+ and would like to upgrade it to look similar to the LE versions.
    2 of the tracks are already spoken for but have 2 left. If interested, please DM me and I'll set them aside for you.

The train track mod is $90 but you'd be saving roughly $10 on shipping costs, by picking it up at PATZ.

Railroad Train Track MOD for Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Machine (resized).jpgRailroad Train Track MOD for Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Machine (resized).jpgRailroad Train Track MOD for Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Machine 01 (resized).jpgRailroad Train Track MOD for Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Machine 01 (resized).jpg
    #200 1 year ago

Anyone wants to bring a fat fat fat stack of Benjamin’s you can purchase Dragonfist after the tourney ends. And I mean fat!

There are 305 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021/page/4?hl=ulekstore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.