Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 305 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8964.jpg
    IMG_8963.jpg
    IMG_8962.jpg
    IMG_8961.jpg
    IMG_8960.jpg
    IMG_8959.jpg
    IMG_8958.jpg
    IMG_8957.jpg
    IMG_8914.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8922.jpg
    IMG_8942.jpg
    IMG_8940.jpg
    IMG_8939.jpg
    IMG_8905.jpg
    IMG_8908.jpg
    There are 305 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
    #101 2 years ago

I’ll be bringing a game, should I bring Evel Knievel or Dragonfist for the tournament?

#102 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Dragonfist for the tournament?

!

1 week later
    #103 2 years ago

PATZ COUNTDOWN! Excited for this and to see all ya'll!

#104 2 years ago

Im bringing Star Trek Pro, a players Getaway (will be for sale) and will be helping with a few games from One Well Brewings collection not sure what we are taking. May have a Huricane for sale but not 100% sure yet.

#105 2 years ago

Let’s do this people!!! I’ve got a couple of first timers ready to get this done (age 10, 8, and 6)

#106 2 years ago

I will be there Friday and Saturday with lot of NOS parts that I have removed from Stern machine by doing my Pinball Refinery custom machines over the past 3 years. I always save these parts for PATZ and sell them at crazy low prices so come see me there.

Here is a list of some parts that I will be selling:

Lots of legs bolts
    Both speakers from new Sterns
    Flipper bats
    Rubber rings
    Shooter rods
    Playfield glass
    Flipper buttons
    Batman 66, Ghostbusters, Black Knight SOR and KISS interior artwork

Odds and ends parts that have been here (I am purging).... Meaning Used: Bally / Williams from the 1980s to 1990s curcuit boards (WPC MPUs, System 11 Driver boards, Power supplies, some Data East boards), playfield post, parts and pieces, Bride of Pinbot translite, Whirlwind translite, Break Shot translite, and Fish Tales translite. I am sure I will come up with more stuff to bring so stop over and check everything out

I am planning on having a few new sets of powder coating that I can do for a few Stern titles, so you have see what I offer and they will be for sale. I might have a machine or 2 for sale (unsure at this time what title(s)).

I am looking forward to seeing everyone,

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

#107 2 years ago

Any word if Mr. Schudel is having his Friday/Saturday open house ?

#108 2 years ago

Wow. This sounds like lots of fun. I wish I could attend, but I will be out of the state.

#109 2 years ago
    Quoted from Riefepeters:

Let’s do this people!!! I’ve got a couple of first timers ready to get this done (age 10, 8, and 6)

Fun! What game(s) are you bringing?

#110 2 years ago

I'll be bringing a few..maybe new GNR, maybe Halloween ,maybe Dr who..it's for sale, but for sure I'm bringing the super duper rare Gamatron! Thanks to my amazing tech it's all repinned , shopped, LED'd and ready for PATZ .

IMG_20220223_175924 (resized).jpgIMG_20220223_175924 (resized).jpgIMG_20220320_125059 (resized).jpgIMG_20220320_125059 (resized).jpgIMG_20220324_132933 (resized).jpgIMG_20220324_132933 (resized).jpg
    #111 2 years ago

Looking for possible trades for a nice Spirit of '76, sorry not for sale. Can meet at PATZ.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132573

#112 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

I'll be bringing a few..maybe new GNR, maybe Halloween ,maybe Dr who..it's for sale, but for sure I'm bringing the super duper rare Gamatron! Thanks to my amazing tech it's all repinned , shopped, LED'd and ready for PATZ .
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I vote tag team

#113 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Any word if Mr. Schudel is having his Friday/Saturday open house ?

I think it's a go, he did make a Facebook event. Will be a little more space there this year as he is operating about 20-30 games at a couple locations now.

#114 2 years ago

Anyone going to have new or very good pinball glass for sale? could use a few sheets.

#115 2 years ago
    Quoted from polishedball:

Anyone going to have new or very good pinball glass for sale? could use a few sheets.

Pinball life usually brings glass if you buy it In advance

#116 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

Need glass too and so this is good to know--thanks!

#117 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

No pinball life this year I already emailed them about bringing me 10 sheets. Was told they were not a vendor this year.

#118 2 years ago

Quoted from tfduda:

Need glass too and so this is good to know--thanks!

I probably will have a cart with 10-20 sheets available. I try to bring some to each show, its just a pain in the ass doing it, hence the reason of the smaller quantities

#119 2 years ago
    Quoted from mc8045:

No pinball life this year I already emailed them about bringing me 10 sheets. Was told they were not a vendor this year.
    [quoted image]

That’s a huge bummer. I always place a large order for parts to restock my shelves.

#120 2 years ago

Looking for a few select RFM plastics, RFM opto board (part A-20246)

My SWE1 lightsaber is busted, so details on how you fixed yours will get you some soda from Mr. Soda pop!

#121 2 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

That’s a huge bummer. I always place a large order for parts to restock my shelves.

They aren't doing shows anymore! I totally respect the decision, he just wants to enjoy going to shows. Can't argue with that. He deserves it after all he's done for the pinball community!

#122 2 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

Well crap. Anyone have a widebody sheet of glass to sell? I can pickup at PATZ.

#123 2 years ago

I have 2 pieces of Translight glass. Pinbot size. 28.5x21. I will sell for a good price and bring to PATZ if anyone is interested. let me know.

#124 2 years ago
    Quoted from LoPan:

Well crap. Anyone have a widebody sheet of glass to sell? I can pickup at PATZ.

I think I do. I’ll check when I get home.

#125 2 years ago

I will be there vending on friday and will have a bunch of arcade pcb's and manuals to sell as well as a bunch of pre-made concert ticket magnets for:

ac/dcac/dcaerosmithaerosmithalice cooperalice cooperguns n rosesguns n rosesiron maideniron maidenkisskissled zeppelinled zeppelinmetallicametallicarushrush

if you would like something with specific concert info on the ticket portion, feel free to pm me at least one week prior to the show. more details on the magnets can be found here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-backbox-concert-ticket-cover-up

#126 2 years ago

Yes, I will have some new sheets of PF glass at the show, that I replaced them with invisi-glass on the new Stern machines, around 6 sheets or so... and a lots more new parts at my booth on Friday and Saturday.

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

#127 2 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Yes, I will have some new sheets of PF glass at the show, that I replaced them with invisi-glass on the new Stern machines, around 6 sheets or so... and a lots more new parts at my booth on Friday and Saturday.
    Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

If I cam request a sheet to be saved I’d like to do that! Going to be trying to build a game at the show may as well have new glass for it.

#128 2 years ago

Leeann and I will be vendors again this year at PATZ.

If anyone is interested in a specific mod, please let us know in advance so we can set it aside for you.
    We'll have our new Train Track mod for Cactus Canyon Remake, plastic protectors, flipper bat topper mods, Limited Edition Pinball Daze wallets, various pinball related t-shirts, etc.

Feel free to send us a PM to let us know what you need.

Thanks,
    David

Pinball Daze Wallet 03 (resized).jpgPinball Daze Wallet 03 (resized).jpgPinball Daze Wallet 04 (resized).jpgPinball Daze Wallet 04 (resized).jpgPinball Daze Wallet 05 (resized).jpgPinball Daze Wallet 05 (resized).jpgRailroad Train Track MOD for Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Machine (resized).jpgRailroad Train Track MOD for Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Machine (resized).jpgRailroad Train Track MOD for Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Machine 01 (resized).jpgRailroad Train Track MOD for Cactus Canyon Remake Pinball Machine 01 (resized).jpgRetirement Plan _ Pinball design on white t-shirt 01 (resized).pngRetirement Plan _ Pinball design on white t-shirt 01 (resized).pngt-shirt-mockup-featuring-a-senior-man-with-a-trendy-style-28425 (resized).pngt-shirt-mockup-featuring-a-senior-man-with-a-trendy-style-28425 (resized).png
    #129 2 years ago

Makes me with I still carried a wallet!

#130 2 years ago

One cash slot or two in the wallets?

#131 2 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

I have 2 pieces of Translight glass. Pinbot size. 28.5x21. I will sell for a good price and bring to PATZ if anyone is interested. let me know.

These are brand new. forgot to add that...

#132 2 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

One cash slot or two in the wallets?

6 card slots,
    2 inner slots,
    1 cash slot
    Limited to only 100

#133 2 years ago

Well... I just got off the phone, cashed in some favors. If this goes as planned.. I will have 2 NIB machines available for sale at PATZ... A Avengers IQ Pro and a Godzilla Pro. If you're interested in these titles, I will have them for sale.

Also I am working on a few EMs to have there for sale. A Bally Air Aces and a Bally Monte Carlo if anyone is looking for some entry machines.

Steve
    Mi Pinball Refinery

Added over 2 years ago:

Air Aces machine is sold.

#134 2 years ago

I also will have about 10 sheets of NIB VooDoo invisi-glass (standard size) for sale at the show... $250 a sheet or 2 for $450.

I'll keep coming up with more items to bring, so stop by my booth.

Steve
    Mi Pinball Refinery

#135 2 years ago

For the wallets, it would be nice to have two cash slots; one for the family money and one for my personal money. They look awesome.

#136 2 years ago

I've updated the ticket images for 5 of the 9 types of concert ticket magnets that I will have at the show. I will have 5-6 of each design with me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021/page/3#post-6859129

and a reminder that if you want one (or more) tickets with custom information on it, please pm me prior to april 20th

#137 2 years ago

Okay, so two weeks away. Time to start figuring out what to bring to the show. What's everyone else bringing? I'm trying not to have any repeat titles....

#138 2 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

Okay, so two weeks away. Time to start figuring out what to bring to the show. What's everyone else bringing? I'm trying no to have any repeat titles....

Gottlieb Bucaneer is the plan for me.

#139 2 years ago

If all works well, i will be bringing joker Poker and Multi Pac cocktail.

#140 2 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Makes me with I still carried a wallet!

Tyson?

#141 2 years ago

My plan right now is to bring:
    Stern Nine Ball (should be for sale) and
    Hotdoggin' (not currently for sale)

I'll have room in the trailer for more, but undecided. Option are:
    Kings of Steel (could be for sale),
    Time Warp (minor project, would be for sale), or
    Meteor (could be for sale).

I also have a very nice Diner (cpr/Kruzman pf), that I can transport to the show if someone buys it ahead of time.

Probably going to bring Rockola Jigsaw too, if I can get the back board painted in time.

Edit: Diner sold.

#142 2 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

Probably going to bring Rockola Jigsaw too, if I can get the back board painted in time.

I hope Jigsaw makes it, I’ve wanted to play one but never had the chance.

#143 2 years ago

the finalized concert ticket magnet designs have been updated in the post above
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021/page/3#post-6859129

#144 2 years ago

I have 3 machines that I will be listing tomorrow for a consignment sale. If anyone is interested in buying them, I can deliver it to the Zoo in a few weeks.

I will be selling a sweet Rick and Morty Blood Sucker's Edition with lots of upgrades, a Ultraman CE with hardly any plays on it, as new as it comes. And a very nicely restored Bally Fathom.

Just let me know if you are interested,

Steve
    Mi Pinball Refinery a

Added over 2 years ago:

Rick and Morty machine is sold...

#145 2 years ago

Anybody know if any of the vendors will be selling fuses? I just used my last 2A slo-blo, and i usually like to stock up at the show, no shipping that way.

#146 2 years ago

My heart skips a beat every time I see this thread bumped with "postponed" in the title.

#147 2 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I hope Jigsaw makes it, I’ve wanted to play one but never had the chance.

Is there going to be an area/tables for Pre war games ? I have a few table top games I wouldn't mind bringing if this is going to be a "Thing "

Also Bringing a Bally Expressway ( sat only)

#148 2 years ago

pre-war games would be incredible!! looking forward to seeing what you bring

#149 2 years ago

As of right now, ill have the following games at Patz

Godzilla Pro (sold)
    Godzilla Pro (might use this one in the tourney)
    Godzilla Premium (sold)
    rush Pro (sold)
    Rush Premium (sold)
    Mando Pro
    Mando Premium
    Led Zeppelin Pro
    Jurassic Park Home pin

#150 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

As of right now, ill have the following games at the show
    Godzilla Pro
    Godzilla Pro (might use this one in the tourney)
    Godzilla Premium (sold)
    rush Pro
    Rush Premium (sold)
    Mando Pro
    Mando Premium
    Led Zeppelin Pro
    Jurassic Park Home pin

Can't wait to play the home pin!!!!

There are 305 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.