(Topic ID: 301280)

2021 Houston Arcade & Pinball Expo - Nov. 12-14

By BD_Designs

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20211121-201842-404 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    B9C479F5-56E1-44E0-B35D-8254B9BD9E6E (resized).jpeg
    B525C762-CB27-4268-A3CB-CC53EC89FCD2 (resized).jpeg
    EC4FC851-F015-4EE2-BFD7-3710775B24EB (resized).jpeg
    D2726A6A-186F-4E37-80D9-02D788086668 (resized).jpeg
    20211112_015002 (resized).jpg
    20211112_014825 (resized).jpg
    20211112_014820 (resized).jpg
    20211112_014805 (resized).jpg
    20211112_014804 (resized).jpg
    20211112_014726 (resized).jpg
    20211112_014401(0) (resized).jpg
    20211112_013850 (resized).jpg
    20211112_013820(0) (resized).jpg
    20211112_013428 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 2 years ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

I tried Titan Pinball and they are not going this year either...

Any other venders going?

I'm going to the show - but only as an attendee. Not bringing product because; well as it's been said; this is a party show... and I want to party safely.
    No fun being tied to a booth.

#71 2 years ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

2019 they shut down the convention part by 11...

Not true at all.
    I think it goes until like 2am.
    TPF usually closes on Saturday night at ?midnight? to give the exhibitors who bring games their own time with the machines. For ?2hrs? or is it 1. I forget with my old man memory. Wanna party until 2am? bring a game.

#88 2 years ago

Given proximity to the expo, I'm not going to officially announce the following exclusive product until Sunday night as I have a Pinball Show in Houston TX this coming weekend. I don't want a bunch of people ordering product until I have a chance to actually pack them. That said; if someone wanted order a few for delivery at the show... you can send me a PM so we can discuss. You can order from the site at any point. Just keep in mind that I may not be able to ship until Monday - best case.

http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/body-p-9.html
    LollyPop Early Solid State Pop Bumper BodiesLollyPop Early Solid State Pop Bumper Bodies
    http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/bumper-p-14.html
    LollyPop Early Solid State Pop Bumper CapsLollyPop Early Solid State Pop Bumper Caps

Teal colors have been added to the bases and skirts:
    http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/bumper-base-p-10.html
    http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/bumper-skirt-p-43.html

Any show orders would need to "approved" via PM and paid for BY noon on Thursday. No exceptions.
    There is no "ship to show" option on our site; so you HAVE TO PM ME by noon for me to know your order is a show delivery.

#91 2 years ago

Are there new show hours this year?!?
    They now have a 10-2pm listing for Sunday.
    We never stayed until 2pm at the show. It was always "done" Saturday night and only loadout occurred on Sunday. We were always on the road by 10:30/11am on Sunday.
    I can't stay until 2pm on Sunday and neither can my game. I expect to be back in Austin by 2pm.

Answered my own question - 2019:
    Day 3 - 2019Day 3 - 2019

2021:
    Day 3 - 2021Day 3 - 2021

So; yeah ... umm. Why the change?
    I'm going to need to figure out how to breakdown and vacate before the show opens on Sunday?

#93 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

It has been advertised as 3 days for a year now.

Maybe; but as an exhibitor/game bringer... I never look at the ads or main site except to hit the hotel info.
    Yeah; I'm shocked this was extended without clear emails. That said; I'm pretty sure I never get the emails anyway.

Even post#1 has no clear indication the game room is open on Sunday. Says vendor and exhibitors... not the game room.
    OR that there are new hours.

Feel like this was "Sprung" on us without any clear discussion or input.

#139 2 years ago
    Quoted from mikeflan:

I had talked smack about their platform years ago when it first came out, and I freely admit they've addressed almost everything I complained about. Heist was exceptionally fun and well done. I've found myself on their website multiple times today. Tempting.

Dooo it... it's the best value in pinball (TM).

I don't regret my P3 purchase at all. I don't know many that have.
    I'm now deciding if I want to pool cash for the "soon" licensed title featuring Scott's Audio... or go ahead and do a Heist.

#145 2 years ago

That is simply uncalled for and rude.
    I can state with 100% certainty that this was sprung on more than just me.

HAAG did NOT solicit input from any of the exhibitors. They didn't do a poll; they didn't ask for input via email. They just did it after YEARS or ?decades? of doing it just Friday and Saturday then sprung it on most of us without any clear notice. Posting on a website is not clear notice unless they pointed exhibtors to it... which they did not.

So; do I care if you think I didn't pay attention? No.
    Am I happy that the show forced me to stay an extra day? No, not really.

#148 2 years ago

Barry Whatever. Clearly you are the correct person to inform me what is bad form.
    I stand by my comments. You can choose to believe whatever you want to believe... but do us all a favor KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
    I shall not feed the troll.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-houston-arcade-amp-pinball-expo-nov-12-14?tu=zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.