Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E83702CB-021C-4AD4-A159-EBF69D3384B1 (resized).jpeg
    E25C1425-ECE0-4E69-A464-93D21978B324 (resized).jpeg
    4437E0D5-BB1A-4747-AD14-02B678447E98 (resized).jpeg
    2541E56F-8729-4458-8D2C-E81CDD023E20 (resized).jpeg
    DE9C5BAC-A1F8-4B2D-9483-D078DE49DDD6 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4108 (resized).jpg
    20210629_200647 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4929 (resized).jpeg
    Jason-Pierre-Paul-Hand-1 (resized).jpg
    20210613_162925 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 2 years ago

I LOVE fireworks. Illegal in Ill but Indiana is 25 minutes away. We throw epic 4th of July parties every year and I would spend thousands on fireworks. The whole cul-de-sac would invite friends over and then set up chairs to watch the show and I’d get a standing ovation after the grand finale. It would be from 9:30-10:00 every year and that was it. Then some twat down the street called the cops and they threatened to arrest me if he heard even 1 firecracker go off. I had to sell $2000 in fireworks to a friend of a friend for .30 on the dollar. Not eating that again. Did I mention that one of my neighbors is a twat?</blockquote

Fireworks are a blast. That neighbor is a dooshbag. (Yeah I know I spelled it wrong LOL.)

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from MattElder:

Thanks for taking the time to make disparaging remarks about my intelligence, you jerk. The stuff was in my house just long enough to jot down the names of everything to help with making the firing order for the show, and of course to make a semi-pinball related photo. I took a greater risk getting into the car to go get the stuff.
    And for everyone else concerned with safety, I am about as responsible as possible. I do my shows at a friend's property in the country in a giant field, with plywood walls surrounding the firing area, and I use a remote firing system. These aren't toys and I don't treat them that way.

I think your photo looks fucking...............awesome!!!!!!!
    There’s always some dude that’s going to preach to another grown ass man and say “be safe”. As if you’re just running around in your house blowing off fireworks in your boxers and the rest of your fireworks are laying on the fireplace while you got a fire going. So silly.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from tommyp:

Ah yes. The guy who has a decade experience in the industry pointing out the irresponsibility of pyro in a house is silly. You'd be surprised. It dosent take an open flame. Static electricity can set things off. Batteries. Theres a reason why squibs are shunted in the box and pyros dont wear nylon but hey. Cool photos are important.
    Looking forward to seeing ya on the nightly news.

Whatever dude. Give it a rest. You can get off your soap box. We get it.
    Some would say, it’s irresponsible to be in that industry. But hey......be safe. You’ve got all the answers.
    Look forward to seeing you on the nightly news.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-fireworks-stashes?tu=kklank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.