3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Normally the Ann Arbor Michigan/VFW pinball show would be the last weekend in April or the first weekend in May. But with the virus, we just can't see that as happening for 2021. So with that in mind, we are *tentatively* setting our VFW pinball 2021 show dates to October 2/3. But we have to see how the virus acts over the summer. In 2020 we did the mini-show over three weekends. Really want to avoid that again!

In regards to reservations for the 2021 show, they will not be available until the summer. Just don't want to take money ahead until we know we can have an actual show!

thanks to all for your support!!

#2 3 years ago

Not to sound greedy but....

Are us Canucks buying regular show tickets?

Can always hope for our own thing once the border finally opens.

How much Swiss Chalet sauce will it take?

#3 3 years ago

Looking forward to being able to make it back there. really missed it last year. Oct would be awesome tailgate weather too!!!
    And I'm looking forward to giving Clay a big hug!!!

#4 3 years ago

we still owe canadians for the 2020 show. but i can't do anything until they open the border... and people stop dying... it's like 3000 to 4000 people a day here... we may be able to do something for the canadians over the summer.

1 week later
    #5 3 years ago

Now that Heavy Metal orders to the EU tanked and they are under msrp are we going to see one in the collection?
    I do enjoy seeing what mods you install when I go home to mine.
    Helps tune/turn the mod wheels...

I could see some of the other new(er) releases over HM....

3 months later
    #6 2 years ago

Now that Michigan is loosening restrictions and the infection rates are low, any idea of when you think tickets will go on sale?

Not try to pin you down to a specific date, just wanted to know about when to start keeping an eye out so I can order.

Sounds like Canada might be opening the border soon too.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Opening of the Canada/USA border would be beneficial to both countries. Canadians are already using a loophole to get into the USA for vaccine shots.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Now that Michigan is loosening restrictions and the infection rates are low, any idea of when you think tickets will go on sale?
    Not try to pin you down to a specific date, just wanted to know about when to start keeping an eye out so I can order.

I would expect to hear something soon, it was being discussed yesterday

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-ann-arbor-michigan-vfw-pinball-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.