New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 259208)

2020 XFL - will you watch?

By JohnnyPinball007

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 163 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 days ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you plan to watch one or more XFL games?”

• No, only NFL for me 36 votes
      29%
    • No, only NFL and college games for me 17 votes
      14%
    • Yeah, I will give the XFL a look 70 votes
      57%

(123 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200229_150239 (resized).jpg
    XFL-SEA-Dragons1920x1080-Black-Edited-620x370 (resized).jpg
    DSCN6568 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6567 (resized).JPG
    xfl.png
    D40C3000-87CF-4F7C-99A5-86D9ECEC33AC (resized).jpeg
    Alliance_of_American_Football_logo (resized).png
    download (resized).jpg
    download (1) (resized).jpg
    632D23AC-1DEE-4C7B-9EE0-9CF1F61CD529.gif
    xfl-hot-tub (resized).jpg

There are 163 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 9 months ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

There's alot of bad talk about the AAF here, and while the comments about the poor game play are valid, that league was intended to be a testing ground for NFL rule changes & develop a minor league for upcoming NFL players.
    The rules were unique though. No TV time outs & game in under 2.5 hours. Shorter play clock. No extra points, 2 point conversion mandatory. No kickoffs. Onside kicks replaced by a 4th & 12 play from your own 28 yard line. The biggest thing was that all players & the football had microchips with real-time tracking technology. That app could eventually allow the potential for real time sports betting for every play or series, but the league could never get it to work right. Sports Illustrated said the league was eventually purchased & immediately shut down, just to obtain the rights to that technology.
    It's heart was in the right place though. It had the support of the NFL (former executives in charge, former NFL coaches, use of NFL practice squad players, games on CBS/TNT/NFL Network, etc). It just didn't have the financial backing of the NFL. When the league really started hemorrhaging cash, they pulled the plug fast. Can't really blame them.
    The reason leagues like the USFL worked in the mid-80s was because they had deep pockets, had teams in big markets & signed the top players out of college (like Hershel Walker, Jim Kelly, Steve Young, Doug Flutie, etc), which gave the league immediate legitimacy & sparked interest. The games were fun & exciting. They had a good thing going & showed that a spring football league could be successful. But when they decided to compete directly against the NFL & play games their games in the fall, everything collapsed. It was a different time.
    When your star players are NFL 3rd stringers & practice squad guys, a new league is never going to be successful. Too many other entertainment choices for people today than to sit there & watch bad football. XFL is going to suffer the same fate. If they were smart, they would sign Antonio Brown ASAP and make him the showcase of the league. Let him put up 2000 yards receiving & 20+ TDs. People would tune in to see that shitshow, that's for sure.

I agree with most of your post. But they can't afford Antonio Brown.

They'll have to settle for Terell Owens or Ochocinco.

#52 9 months ago

I welcome anything to get through the summer months. But wait, I’ve got the summer olympics to look forward to. Bad timing for XFL?

#53 9 months ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

I welcome anything to get through the summer months. But wait, I’ve got the summer olympics to look forward to. Bad timing for XFL?

Not sure if srs. XFL will be over in April

#54 9 months ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

Not sure if srs. XFL will be over in April

That’s a pretty optimistic prediction!

I’m thinking March.

#55 9 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I agree with most of your post. But they can't afford Antonio Brown.
    They'll have to settle for Terell Owens or Ochocinco.

I would counter that AB is basically kidding himself if he thinks he's going to get a new deal next year if he's still carrying around all that baggage. And apparently he still hasn't learned a thing. I heard that when the Saints offered him a tryout a couple weeks ago, they told him "If you are serious, just show up for the workout, no entourage, no distractions". Of course he showed up with his entourage, Saints told him no thanks.

He's a complete fool. AB & Vince McMahon are a match made in heaven. He could act the fool all he wants in the XFL & that league would eat it up. Plus he would completely dominate against NFL 3rd stringers & it would make a strong case that he deserves another NFL contract. Or he can sit at home instead and just cry to twitter about how the world is against him. I really don't care either way, but it would do wonders for TV ratings for a startup league.

#56 9 months ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I would counter that AB is basically kidding himself if he thinks he's going to get a new deal next year if he's still carrying around all that baggage. And apparently he still hasn't learned a thing. I heard that when the Saints offered him a tryout a couple weeks ago, they told him "If you are serious, just show up for the workout, no entourage, no distractions". Of course he showed up with his entourage, Saints told him no thanks.
    He's a complete fool. AB & Vince McMahon are a match made in heaven. He could act the fool all he wants in the XFL & that league would eat it up. Plus he would completely dominate against NFL 3rd stringers & it would make a strong case that he deserves another NFL contract. Or he can sit at home instead and just cry to twitter about how the world is against him. I really don't care either way, but it would do wonders for TV ratings for a startup league.

Sure. But he’s not gonna play for free. Vince is paying these scrubs peanuts.

Would he open the wallet and pay even an NFL vet minimum salary? I highly doubt it.

#57 9 months ago

If there were a local team I would go see it live, but I have zero interest in watching it on TV.

#58 9 months ago

I lived the old XFL. The players atent overpaid babies, they play harder, and they have incentive based contracts, what's not to like about that?

#59 9 months ago

https://www.xfl.com/rules

The rules are interesting for sure. Should be a big play league IF there are some talented players. Games are going to go fast though, and that's a big key for these types of leagues. 25 second clock, 2 timeouts, 10 minute halftime & the clock only stops during last 2 minutes of each half.

#60 9 months ago

Looking forward to the glorious return of He Hate Me.

D40C3000-87CF-4F7C-99A5-86D9ECEC33AC (resized).jpeg
    #61 9 months ago

The one thing I remember most about the first XFL was the opening kickoff of the first game. 2 dudes sprinting at each other to see who got the ball first. Seemed crazy insane. Not sure if anyone remembers but the XFL got a decent number the first week. Then plummeted after that.

Some teams had cool uniforms and any XFL merchandise is usually collectible and brings good money on eBay, Craigslist, etc..,

xfl.png
    #62 9 months ago
    #63 9 months ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The one thing I remember most about the first XFL was the opening kickoff of the first game. 2 dudes sprinting at each other to see who got the ball first. Seemed crazy insane. Not sure if anyone remembers but the XFL got a decent number the first week. Then plummeted after that.
    Some teams had cool uniforms and any XFL merchandise is usually collectible and brings good money on eBay, Craigslist, etc..,[quoted image]

Yeah the “opening scrum”

The very first game, a player ruptured his ACL on the opening scrum.

Man, bringing back the XFL
    Is such a terrible idea. It’s like putting on Fyre Festival 2020.

Just because everybody remembers something that failed horribly doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to try to do it again.

#64 9 months ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Some teams had cool uniforms and any XFL merchandise is usually collectible and brings good money on eBay, Craigslist, etc..,[quoted image]

Just remember when the xfl started, ESPN did a full court press to discredit the new league. They made fun of it on every single show to protect their NFL business partner. I was a fan of the new league and couldn't believe the things they were saying, again, on every damn show! If xfl games are on ESPN they may actually help it.

#65 9 months ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Some teams had cool uniforms and any XFL merchandise is usually collectible and brings good money on eBay, Craigslist, etc..,

I'm rich then.

DSCN6567 (resized).JPGDSCN6568 (resized).JPG
    2 weeks later
    #66 9 months ago

I wonder if the XFL will have spreads and over/under like the NFL?

I am just glad there will be more football on tv after the Super Bowl.

Other sports I do not watch seem to last almost year round. I wish football was almost year round also, as long as the quality is still pretty good.

#67 9 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I wonder if the XFL will have spreads and over/under like the NFL?
    I am just glad there will be more football on tv after the Super Bowl.
    Other sports I do not watch seem to last almost year round. I wish football was almost year round also, as long as the quality is still pretty good.

I think the quality will be in between the college and the pro level. I'm kind of excited about it. I liked the XFL before.

#68 9 months ago

If I'm channel surfing and there's a game on, I'll watch. I remember I was really excited when the XFL debuted 20 years ago, but after watching a few games, I got bored with it. It felt like I was watching the 3rd stringers in an NFL preseason game.

#69 9 months ago
    Quoted from BillySastard:

, but after watching a few games, I got bored with it. It felt like I was watching the 3rd stringers in an NFL preseason game.

Had that MASSIVE ratings drop off after week 1. Had some good ideas, like the sky cam, but you'll just end up with fundamental flaws in gameplay. A not so good qb throwing to some not so good at catching a ball guy... It just doesn't work out.
    You need so much cash to make a fucking dent that I don't think it can be done.
    AFL & USFL bought some talent and tried to make some waves, we don't see that happening yet.

#70 9 months ago

Lifelong Dragons fan here!

XFL-SEA-Dragons1920x1080-Black-Edited-620x370 (resized).jpg

#71 9 months ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Tampa Bay Vipers 4 Life!!!

Oh yeah!? They will be no match for the (checks notes) St. Louis Battlehawks!!

Ok, I can't do it.... nevermind.

#72 9 months ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Lifelong Dragons fan here!

Quoted from Gov:

Oh yeah!? They will be no match for the (checks notes) St. Louis Battlehawks!!

Yeah well yourXFLteamcheats.

I don't know why I felt the need to do that, but I had to.

#73 9 months ago

There are a couple of good books on the USFL with some real interesting stories. The whole Chicago Blitz and Arizona Wranglers franchise/roster swap is one that comes to mind. The USFL was already in huge trouble by the 2nd season, some of the owners had disbanded the original spending guidelines set forth by the league commissioner and spent themselves right into bankruptcy. Teams were not making payroll. USFL Season 3 was a miracle that it even happened. By the time the league wanted to move to the fall and take on the NFL it was a desperation attempt by the USFL owners(especially Trump) to force an eventual merger between the leagues, much like the old AFL/NFL merger. ONLY team that made a profit was the Denver Gold.

To answer the original question, yes, I will watch the new XFL. I hope it can stick around.

1 week later
    #74 8 months ago

I am glad the XFL is here. Football is the only sport I watch, so nice to have it for 10 more weeks. I hope they succeed, so far the games are entertaining(the first game just ended).

The kick offs are weird, but the extra point tries are cool. And nice what they have done with the speed of the games. Also cool that the winning team gets a extra 100k to split between players after each game.

#75 8 months ago

I am glad the XFL is here. Football is the only sport I watch, so nice to have it for 10 more weeks. I hope they succeed, so far the games are entertaining(the first game just ended).
    The kick offs are weird, but the extra point tries are cool. And nice what they have done with the speed of the games. Also cool that the winning team gets a extra 100k to split between players after each game.

I loved it and had a blast watching it yesterday. It was great entertainment, just as good or even better than the NFL. Anyone who likes football should have no problem getting behind this.

#76 8 months ago

XFl first two games were good football, rules changes I liked much more than I expected (especially kick off).

Uniforms were good and production of the games were solid as well. Some sideline interviews were entertaining and others were not. Yesterday was a great start and it was good quality of competition and I will certainly be watching today again.

#77 8 months ago

Much better than I expected. It is not cartoony like the first go around. Like the rule changes, presentation, and vibe. As a Redskins fan, I now have a new favorite team!

#78 8 months ago

XFL is on sport select up here in Canada. Bet all four favorites minus the points on a parlay. 2/2 so far after the first day. $10 bet pays $90

Couldn't care less to watch though. If it makes it past the first season and gets some higher profile players maybe I'll tune in but watching a bunch of 3rd or 4th stringers play football is a hard pass for now.

#79 8 months ago

I watched the games and I thought it was pretty entertaining with the talent level equivalent to 3rd stringers in the NFL. Of coarse there where some that stood out, Jones for one but he also played for three NFL teams before finding himself in need of a job. I like football so I'll watch at any level from Highschool to Pro's.

#80 8 months ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

XFL is on sport select up here in Canada. Bet all four favorites minus the points on a parlay. 2/2 so far after the first day. $10 bet pays $90
    Couldn't care less to watch though. If it makes it past the first season and gets some higher profile players maybe I'll tune in but watching a bunch of 3rd or 4th stringers play football is a hard pass for now.

Those 3rd and 4th stringers played their asses off yesterday and it was damn good football. Give me that over a clown like Odell Beckham Jr or Antonio Brown anyday

#81 8 months ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Those 3rd and 4th stringers played their asses off yesterday and it was damn good football. Give me that over a clown like Odell Beckham Jr or Antonio Brown anyday

Agree and disagree... if you are just watching the game, the NFL is the best of the best. There is a reason teams are willing to give these guys 100 chances... their talent is second to none.

If you get caught up in their lives outside of Sundays, then yeah, it can be hard to cheer for a dbag.

I am probably in the minority in this thread, but I would actually like to see less football and more coverage of rugby as an NFL offseason alternative.

I slowed down on all NFL watching once it became a QB league. For what is supposed to be the ultimate team sport, not having a QB decimates a team pretty quickly.

#82 8 months ago

I think there is room for two leagues and I found it to be a breath of fresh air compared to today's NFL. I like the new rules that they have and the players just seem to play harder. I know the level of talent isnt as good as the NFL but the effort is better and that made for some pretty good entertainment yesterday. I cant wait to see what today's games are like.

#83 8 months ago

I sat down with my fiancé yesterday to watch the 2pm game and to see if this edition of the XFL would be better than the 2001 version.

This 2020 version checked off a lot of positive things yesterday. I really like a lot of the rule tweaks. They didn’t take this to the extreme. We both thoroughly enjoyed all the tweaks they did to the clock to speed up the game. The NFL should take note.

Side note, I just introduced my fiancé to football 6 years ago. Prior to that she never watched sports. She genuinely ask questions during NFL games to try and better understand what’s going on. During yesterday’s XFL game she said “I‘m actually enjoying this at it gives us an opportunity to watch more football!”

If you are on the fence, stop resisting and give it a shot. You will be pleased.

#84 8 months ago

I watched some XFL over the weekend. I don't know how much time they got to work as a team but they looked pretty good. I saw some players that I recognized like Cardale Jones.

#85 8 months ago
    Quoted from SteveO:

I watched some XFL over the weekend. I don't know how much time they got to work as a team but they looked pretty good. I saw some players that I recognized like Cardale Jones.

They only got to play like 2 scrimmages. Very little time at all to prepare for the season.

#86 8 months ago

I thought Saturdays games were the best. I was looking forward to seeing Aaron Murray Sunday, he was awesome at Georgia, but about all he could do was throw interceptions in Sundays game.

Even though I did not enjoy the Sundays games as much, they were still a lot better than any game I ever seen the AAF play.

I could really do without hearing the play calls, but I do like hearing everything the referee's are saying.

#87 8 months ago

For anyone interested in some in depth behind the scenes of the original XFL from back in the day:

WARNING podcast contains adult language

1 week later
    #88 8 months ago

I really hope the XFL does well and can add even more teams next season. I have watched at least some of every game so far, and some games I had time to see the whole game.

So far mostly defenses have been the best, but I think with a little more practice the offences will get it together and score more points.

I have really been impressed with the quality of play for the most part so far.

And I have been really impressed with the refs and the review booth.

I am glad the XFL is here, and on regular TV for the most part. Football is the only sport I care about watching.

For me personally, except for the obvious talent pool, (and not knocking the XFL talent pool, they for the most part are playing awesome), but for me I have a void with history because this is brand new.

NFL has been around forever, and I hope they go on forever. NFL has teams I like, love, hate, care less about. The history gives me a reason to cheer, or cuss.

Even college football, I like a lot of teams and hate others.

At first, with the XFL, I figured I would pull for the Vipers, because they are the closest team to where I live, and their starting QB was awesome at Georgia Bulldogs. Their first game did not go well at all, and for the 2nd game from what I watched they used another QB.

Anyway, my only point is history. Right now I am just seeing some pretty decent football, and I have no clue yet what teams I like, and what teams I hate.

So far it seems that the XFL has done a awesome job not only picking players that still want to play very hard, but also coaches that still also want to coach hard. I am impressed.

I just hope soon a few XFL teams will mess up, maybe bring a asshole NFL player I hate to their team, so I can hate some teams, and cuss or cheer like a real NFL game.

The XFL is awesome, but for me it would be a lot better if I really could get behind a team.

And I really hope they keep all the games on the major networks. I love football, but I will never pay the cable company one damn dime for a few more channels than I already have.

(and I do already have teams I like a tad, but just staying neutral).

#89 8 months ago

I really hope the XFL does well and can add even more teams next season. I have watched at least some of every game so far, and some games I had time to see the whole game.
    So far mostly defenses have been the best, but I think with a little more practice the offences will get it together and score more points.
    I have really been impressed with the quality of play for the most part so far.
    And I have been really impressed with the refs and the review booth.
    I am glad the XFL is here, and on regular TV for the most part. Football is the only sport I care about watching.
    For me personally, except for the obvious talent pool, (and not knocking the XFL talent pool, they for the most part are playing awesome), but for me I have a void with history because this is brand new.
    NFL has been around forever, and I hope they go on forever. NFL has teams I like, love, hate, care less about. The history gives me a reason to cheer, or cuss.
    Even college football, I like a lot of teams and hate others.
    At first, with the XFL, I figured I would pull for the Vipers, because they are the closest team to where I live, and their starting QB was awesome at Georgia Bulldogs. Their first game did not go well at all, and for the 2nd game from what I watched they used another QB.
    Anyway, my only point is history. Right now I am just seeing some pretty decent football, and I have no clue yet what teams I like, and what teams I hate.
    So far it seems that the XFL has done a awesome job not only picking players that still want to play very hard, but also coaches that still also want to coach hard. I am impressed.
    I just hope soon a few XFL teams will mess up, maybe bring a asshole NFL player I hate to their team, so I can hate some teams, and cuss or cheer like a real NFL game.
    The XFL is awesome, but for me it would be a lot better if I really could get behind a team.
    And I really hope they keep all the games on the major networks. I love football, but I will never pay the cable company one damn dime for a few more channels than I already have.
    (and I do already have teams I like a tad, but just staying neutral).

Agreed. I compare the XFL to watching two bad NFL teams play. As you said, the defenses are feasting right now. QB play has been...pretty poor to say the least. McGloin already threw his entire offense under the bus and Landry Jones (during his half a dozen sideline interviews yesterday) just kept resorting to "I need to play better".

I would love for there to be an expansion, but there is no way it is happening next season. The teams are already struggling to gel, and to add more teams means the talent pool gets watered down even more.

Haven't latched onto a team just yet, but so far I'm liking what the Battlehawks are doing (should be 2-0, got screwed by the zebras yesterday). Solid run game, a QB that can move in and out of the pocket, and a pretty stout defense.

Looking forward to next week already!

#90 8 months ago

I find the XFL better than I expected, but your comment here about the league and teams lacking history really hits home. It's hard to root for or against any teams with no history. If the XFL could stick around long enough to create some history and rivalries between certain teams, I think they'd have a way more interesting product. Now with that being said, can they actually stick around for a few years to build that history?

#91 8 months ago

I foresee rule changes to help get offense up a bit and balance the offense/defense strength ratio. What those changes could be? I dunno.

#92 8 months ago

Rumor has it Vince McMahon has but aside enough money to last a minimum of three seasons.

1 week later
    #93 8 months ago

Has anyone been watching the games? Three weeks into the season and I think that it is starting to get interesting. I watched one of the worst teams, the LA Wildcats destroy one of the best. LA did everything right, and DC could not seem to do anything. It was a fun game to watch and it did what it was supposed to do. It entertained me for a few hours. It is tough to root for any specific team this early in the game since they are all new to me, but I have been leaning towards some teams, even if they are not doing well. When the NFL ends for the season, I am in football mode and I want to watch more games. Now I can. I hope the XFL stays around at least for a while. I wish there was a local team because I would definitely go to a couple of home games. For the money they are charging for tickets, you cant go wrong. So for the people on here who may be watching the games, which teams have you taken an interest in?

#94 8 months ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

Has anyone been watching the games? Three weeks into the season and I think that it is starting to get interesting. I watched one of the worst teams, the LA Wildcats destroy one of the best. LA did everything right, and DC could not seem to do anything. It was a fun game to watch and it did what it was supposed to do. It entertained me for a few hours. It is tough to root for any specific team this early in the game since they are all new to me, but I have been leaning towards some teams, even if they are not doing well. When the NFL ends for the season, I am in football mode and I want to watch more games. Now I can. I hope the XFL stays around at least for a while. I wish there was a local team because I would definitely go to a couple of home games. For the money they are charging for tickets, you cant go wrong. So for the people on here who may be watching the games, which teams have you taken an interest in?

I have latched onto the closest team to me, which is the Battlehawks. They are a fun team to watch, and that town is HUNGRY for professional football (lower bowl of the Dome was sold out). From the looks of it, going to a game is a ton of fun. And by ton of fun, I mean a total drunk fest!

#95 8 months ago

I have been a fan of the Houston Roughnecks my entire life.

#96 8 months ago

I have been a fan of the Houston Roughnecks my entire life.

That was awesome. LOL.

#97 8 months ago
    Quoted from phlip_phanatic:

I have latched onto the closest team to me, which is the Battlehawks. They are a fun team to watch, and that town is HUNGRY for professional football (lower bowl of the Dome was sold out). From the looks of it, going to a game is a ton of fun. And by ton of fun, I mean a total drunk fest!

When I watched their last game, it seemed like the fans were definitely getting into it. High energy crowd. It did look like they had a big attendance for the game.

#98 8 months ago

TV ratings are heading down but attendance is heading up

#99 8 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

TV ratings are heading down but attendance is heading up

Yes, they are dropping pretty bigly from week to week. The last XFL went tits up because NBC realized they could put literally anything on and get better ratings, so once they made that call it was over.

It's interesting that attendance is good, but I don't think that'll keep them in business. Lifeblood is TV money I'd think.

But unlike last time, when NBC owned half of the league. this is all VInce's money. I guess as long as he's willing to burn it the league will continue.

Go Defenders!

ratings down by about half since week 1
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/barryhorn/2020/02/26/xfl-tv-ratings-are-headed-in-the-wrong-direction-for-a-league-that-wants-to-hang-around/#1cf7d5ec2018

#100 8 months ago

There's as much to like as dislike but it is football. I like the way they do kickoffs and wonder if that isn't something the NFL could adopt. Certainly less violent and there appears to be a lot of potential for exciting plays.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 7.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D Tech. Pinball Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pinball Z
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 7.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 1.00
    Various Other Swag
    Pinside Shop
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Other
    Gameroom Mods
    € 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    There are 163 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside