(Topic ID: 262498)

2020 TPF 3D Poster Art

By BradAlbright

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4560.JPG
    IMG_4556.JPG
    IMG_4558.JPG
    TPF2020_WoodFrame_web.jpg
    Albright_TPF2020_3DPoster_InHand.jpg
    Albright_TPF2020_3DPoster_Animated.gif
    #1 4 years ago

Howdy Y'all! It's time to share my sequel to last year's 3D TPF poster... It's gonna be a shootenanny!!

In all seriousness... I had an amazing time with my little gallery booth last year, handing out glasses and sharing my 3D work with you guys while talking all things art and pinball. TPF truly is my favorite event of the year (Thanks Ed Ed_in_Texas !), so naturally I had to do it all again! This time I leaned even more heavily into the cowboy saloon vibe because hey... the Old West would have been pretty cool with some all mechanical pinball machines, don't you think?! Also, it's Texas... And also... Westworld Season 3 is coming!!

I'll be set up in the main hall again this year, and will have this new poster displayed alongside the rest of my work. With glasses provided of course.

I've printed about a dozen so far, and they're up for pre-order in my shop if you want to claim one ahead of time for delivery, or you can pick up at the show if you like. I also have a small batch of 5 unique Artist Proof copies, with slight variations on the final 3D effect if you're into the rarity thing. Either way, they're all $40 + free shipping in my Etsy shop (There's a handful of last year's posters left as well, but I imagine they'll sell out by the end of this year's show)

• Limited Edition of 100 with 'OldSchool' 3D glasses
    • individually signed and numbered, archival 8-color giclee print
    • 16x20" easy-to-frame poster size

New 2020 Poster!: https://www.etsy.com/listing/780837641/texas-pinball-festival-2020-3d-poster?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1
    Last Year's poster: https://www.etsy.com/listing/689331027/texas-pinball-festival-2019-3d-poster?ref=shop_home_active_24&frs=1

A mockup animation below teases the final 3D effect, though naturally the real thing has a lot more layers and subtlety and oomf!
    Albright_TPF2020_3DPoster_InHand.jpgAlbright_TPF2020_3DPoster_InHand.jpgIMG_4558.JPGIMG_4558.JPGIMG_4560.JPGIMG_4560.JPGIMG_4556.JPGIMG_4556.JPGTPF2020_WoodFrame_web.jpgTPF2020_WoodFrame_web.jpgAlbright_TPF2020_3DPoster_Animated.gifAlbright_TPF2020_3DPoster_Animated.gif

#2 4 years ago

I've spent way too much money lately to buy one, but this is f'ing awesome. I love 3d anaglyph stuff. I'd love to see someone do a custom playfield with it.

#3 4 years ago

Thanks Frax ! At first I thought maybe it was too early to post about it, but then figured the sooner the better. A lot of folks will be spending the big bucks to travel to TX and might need a good heads up!

And thanks so much!! I, of course, would also love to see a 3D playfield done right!

#4 4 years ago

Will look nice next to all the others thanks Brad.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-tpf-3d-poster-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.