Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 217 posts
  • 105 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by 85vett
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NR 10 (resized).JPG
    NR 09 (resized).JPG
    NR 08 (resized).JPG
    NR 06 (resized).JPG
    NR 05 (resized).JPG
    NR 04 (resized).JPG
    NR 02 (resized).JPG
    NR 01 (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200312-115352_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    IMG_4567 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4560 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4561 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4566 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4558 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3445 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4557 (resized).jpg
    There are 217 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from Potatoloco:Looking for Paragon, Harlem Globetrotters, F-14

I’ll be bringing a restored F14, new PF, plastics, displays, cabinet redone ...

#52 4 years ago

Will have available for purchase before the show and will need to be included (and stay in my booth until the closing of the show)

JJP

Willy Wonka Standard
    Willy Wonka Limited
    Willy Wonka Collectors
    Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road
    Dialed In Limited

Spooky

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle

Chicago Gaming

Monster Bash Classic
    Monster Bash Special

American Pinball

Houdini
    Oktoberfest

Raw Thrills

Big Buck Hunter HD
    TMNT
    Halo
    Jurassic Park

Incredible Technologies

Golden Tee Home Edition 2020
    Silver Strike X

VP Cabs

Vertigo
    Wizard

Namco

Pixel Bash Chill (see-through refrigerator built-in)

Let me know if you are interested in anything listed. Free shipping to the show and possibly a "show special price" if I can work it out with the manufacturer in advance.

I also have used games available if anyone is looking

Big Buck Hunter (pro, safari, open season, world)
    Driving Games (crusin exotica, dead heat, fast and the furious, etc)
    Dart Boards (valley, arachnid)
    Kiddie Rides
    Prize Cranes (Claw machines)
    many, many others.

Christopher
    [email protected]

#53 4 years ago

Sent you an email ...

#54 4 years ago

I will be bringing F-14, Pharaoh, and Flash to sell. Also open to trade offers.

#55 4 years ago

I'd like to pick up a Fire! if anyone is bringing/selling one at TPF. Doesn't need to be pristine, just working and in "Players" condition is perfectly fine. Thanks!

#56 4 years ago

WTB: Bally SKill Roll - see you at the show

#57 4 years ago

Wasn't going to go this year, but it's such a fun show that I just booked it!

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Wasn't going to go this year, but it's such a fun show that I just booked it!

I am on the fence now, I have been 5 times and love the show, but unless there is a ton of new releases I might be out.

#59 4 years ago

Can’t wait, only 2 months.plane and hotel booked months ago

#60 4 years ago

I will be bringing THE CHAMPION PUB with me to the show. I'm dropping it off on Thursday night to be on the floor for the weekend. It's a crazy fun game and in great condition, everything works. Cabinet is excellent no fade, side of heads are scratched up and faded. Has translite instead of backglass. Playfield is excellent condition. Ramp flaps are rusted but smooth. Right green ramp has a crack. $4,700

IMG_8647 (resized).jpgIMG_8647 (resized).jpgIMG_5572 (resized).jpgIMG_5572 (resized).jpgIMG_4148 (resized).jpgIMG_4148 (resized).jpgIMG_7538 (resized).jpgIMG_7538 (resized).jpgIMG_2740 (resized).jpgIMG_2740 (resized).jpgIMG_6301 (resized).jpgIMG_6301 (resized).jpgIMG_7589 (resized).jpgIMG_7589 (resized).jpgIMG_1806 (resized).jpgIMG_1806 (resized).jpgIMG_4198 (resized).jpgIMG_4198 (resized).jpgIMG_4412 (resized).jpgIMG_4412 (resized).jpgIMG_4601 (resized).jpgIMG_4601 (resized).jpg
    #61 4 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

I have a Mousin' Around available. It's got some playfield wear and cabinet fade, but it plays 100% with all mechs and boards complete.

The Mousin' Around has been sold.

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

The Mousin' Around has been sold.

Congrats!

#63 4 years ago

Also could bring a Phantom of the Opera if anyone is interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Had some interest so I though I'd add a price. Looking to get $2,500 OBO.

#64 4 years ago

Bringing a nice early production Junk yard to the show . Has the magnet , leds and a color Dmd . $4800 with color and $4400 without . Original Dmd is in great condition
    DDDE02AA-E947-4433-802F-D38D2C4B5A62 (resized).jpegDDDE02AA-E947-4433-802F-D38D2C4B5A62 (resized).jpeg
    BDC7C29A-5836-43EF-A03D-C0121C9B4F1A (resized).jpegBDC7C29A-5836-43EF-A03D-C0121C9B4F1A (resized).jpeg4825C5DA-4D68-4E9F-A166-F91DCC1542C1 (resized).jpeg4825C5DA-4D68-4E9F-A166-F91DCC1542C1 (resized).jpeg

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pbgixxer:

Bringing a nice early production Junk yard to the show . Has the magnet , leds and a color Dmd .

How much?

#66 4 years ago

Looking for a LOTR, Hobbit or possibly another newer stern. Wanting to work out a trade for multiple games of mine or could add cash possibly.

My games up for trade: F14, Getaway, Funhouse, big game

#67 4 years ago

Updated with pricing . Original van and bracket included . I will consider reasonable offers .

#68 4 years ago

I am looking for an STLE or STPre.

Machines I would consider trading (one or many depending on the machine plus cash):
    Magic Castle (Zaccaria), Farfalla (Zaccaria), Maverick (very nice condition), High Speed, Flash Gordon...maybe XMLE (woverine, pinball refinery mods)

#69 4 years ago

I'll be bringing Space Rider playfields, Lady Death backglasses, and a complete and working Data East/Sega board set pulled from a Cut the Cheese redemption machine, and probably a reproduction Seawitch playfield with white arrows instead of yellow for the loops. Let me know if you are interested in any of the stuff and I'll mark it down for you before I get there.

IMG_0024 (resized).JPGIMG_0024 (resized).JPGLD backglass (resized).jpegLD backglass (resized).jpegSpace Rider (resized).jpegSpace Rider (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #70 4 years ago
    ACC0F29E-EC33-4969-B23C-7DCD0EC8F5ED (resized).pngACC0F29E-EC33-4969-B23C-7DCD0EC8F5ED (resized).pngFBA220E1-E7FB-4B7B-A7FB-44FC6D600441 (resized).pngFBA220E1-E7FB-4B7B-A7FB-44FC6D600441 (resized).png
    #71 4 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb "Team One", Bally "The Wiggler" Bally "King Rex" and Gottlieb "Dodge City" Head only is OK for Dodge City.

#72 4 years ago
    Quoted from HIPPY:

DAta East -Jurassic Park - $3800
    I am bringing this to sell at TPF. I got this a year ago, it was in someone’s home and has seen very little play. No Playfield wear, cabinet is nearly perfect, coin box, manual,& original topper.All original boards in the head, has a new Rottendog flipper board. Plays great. I also added a long led strip to the back for accent & to light up the “ When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth “. It also has a target cover set.
    I upgraded the leds(full led),all new posts, new Titan rubber, added color dmd. The scoops have no wear whatsoever, but, I did a full Cliffy’s set, simply because I believe they help a lot. Pictures can be sent to your email or text , on request.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is still for sale. You won’t find one in better shape.

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'll be bringing Space Rider playfields, Lady Death backglasses, and a complete and working Data East/Sega board set pulled from a Cut the Cheese redemption machine, and probably a reproduction Seawitch playfield with white arrows instead of yellow for the loops. Let me know if you are interested in any of the stuff and I'll mark it down for you before I get there.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I bought a space rider playfield and a lady death backglass from tommy and they are awesome. Very unique gameroom art

#74 4 years ago

Probably will sell my Terminator 2. Good condition with LEDs, Skull mod, bright eyes mod. Playfield has a bit of wear near the hot dog flasher and the gun shooter has typical handle wear. $2600.

383ACCB0-6CF7-4F24-BEE9-05B2C68A25CE (resized).jpeg383ACCB0-6CF7-4F24-BEE9-05B2C68A25CE (resized).jpeg Added over 4 years ago:

Update: Sold.

#75 4 years ago

Anybody have a Neo Geo cabinet available? Looking to get some metal slug action.

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dopes214tx:

Anybody have a Neo Geo cabinet available? Looking to get some metal slug action.

I'm currently restoring a Neo Geo Goldie cab. I might have that ready in time for TPF - if not we are both local, so I can let you know.

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dopes214tx:

I have a shortie full sized for sale
    $800
    Near Perfect new. Great for pulling a chair up to

Has a 100-1 installed
    3A699D00-A7D7-4AF0-B6E2-28AE08D6C40F (resized).jpeg3A699D00-A7D7-4AF0-B6E2-28AE08D6C40F (resized).jpegE2352611-BFBB-471C-9A6D-916B3DAD97C9 (resized).jpegE2352611-BFBB-471C-9A6D-916B3DAD97C9 (resized).jpegF05C35F1-ED24-42AA-9B79-016967E498E2 (resized).jpegF05C35F1-ED24-42AA-9B79-016967E498E2 (resized).jpeg

F1529380-C287-475E-8B41-941D99B2B21E (resized).jpegF1529380-C287-475E-8B41-941D99B2B21E (resized).jpeg
    #78 4 years ago

If my GB premium doesn’t sell ahead of time or if a deal is made in advance I will take it to the show. I’m the only owner and it’s in great shape. Just over 100 plays.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90947

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold******

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from amstrick:

I'm currently restoring a Neo Geo Goldie cab. I might have that ready in time for TPF - if not we are both local, so I can let you know.

PM sent

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I have a shortie full sized for sale
    $800
    Near Perfect new. Great for pulling a chair up to
    Has a 100-1 installed
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking to get away from my 1uparcades with a full size upright cab but thanks.

#81 4 years ago

FUN! Billiards & Gameroom Superstore in conjunction with KingPin Games is proud to offer the following once a year specials on the following Chicago Gaming Co. demo games to be used at the upcoming Texas Pinball Festival, March 27th - 29th. This amazing pre-order special is only available once a year, so order yours today!

$500 OFF + No inbound freight charges on:
    Monster Bash - Remake - (Classic Edition)
    Monster Bash - Remake (Special Edition)

$250 OFF + No inbound freight charges on:
    Arcade Legends 3
    Ms. Pac-Man & Galaga Reunion

With each game purchased, you will receive all the perks of an exhibitor of the Texas Pinball Festival.
    To order or to answer questions, please contact Craig 972-488-9622 or Chris 608-393-2299.
    This pre-show demo sale is only valid through March 6th, 2020.

#82 4 years ago

Long shot WTB: #Indiana Jones, Williams 1993

#83 4 years ago

WTB: Bad Cats, Police Force or Rollergames

#84 4 years ago

Looking for horse racing themed pinballs or bingo machines (hayburners, nags, turf king) etc.

#85 4 years ago

I have an excellent condition Sega/Stern Harley Davidson for trade.

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: No longer available

#86 4 years ago

Are there usually many games for sale at the event? I'm guessing that anything good will have already sold before it starts. Going to attend for the first time this year, would love to pickup some games while I'm there.

(PS - Mainly looking for Kings & Queens and other wedgeheads, or mid/late 70s EMs, or a nice Twilight Zone, or ...)

#87 4 years ago
    Quoted from LeChuck:

Are there usually many games for sale at the event? I'm guessing that anything good will have already sold before it starts. Going to attend for the first time this year, would love to pickup some games while I'm there.
    (PS - Mainly looking for Kings & Queens and other wedgeheads, or mid/late 70s EMs, or a nice Twilight Zone, or ...)

There are but prices tend to be fairly high. Though from what I've seen people tend to mark the price down at least once a day if it hasn't sold yet.

#88 4 years ago

I have a beater Cyclone for sale. The cabinet is twice painted over with black and red latex that looks like it came from a carnival, the playfield has full mylar on bottom half, but it's also got a few raised inserts that need to be pushed back down with a heat gun and clamp, and re-glued. Game occasionally resets, not sure why. Ramps look like they're aftermarket...very thick and sturdy. Battery holder on CPU board has been removed. I can add a homemade remote holder, or leave it as is so you can either add your own, or get the memory chip with the battery in it (forgot the name!).

I'll post pics tonight, but the price is right, and I'm losing money. Looking for 1200. I paid 1400. Would also consider trading for a candy cab or cabaret arcade game that could be used for multicade. Ideally JAMMA, though I realize that's not likely with a cabaret (unless it's a Neo Geo).

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_ric:

There are but prices tend to be fairly high. Though from what I've seen people tend to mark the price down at least once a day if it hasn't sold yet.

Yes, seems like especially on Sunday the prices come down, since a bunch of people don't want to drag their machine(s) home again. Of course, by then, the best machines have probably already been sold.

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

Yes, seems like especially on Sunday the prices come down, since a bunch of people don't want to drag their machine(s) home again. Of course, by then, the best machines have probably already been sold.

Roger that. I'll see about getting there early and scoping around for games to buy first. I'm assuming like most cons that any games for sale will have a post-it or contact info on them somewhere.

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Will have available for purchase

Are you bringing NEW Raw Thrills games or used?

#92 4 years ago

If anyone is bringing one of these games let me know: Aliens - Game of Thrones LE - Bride of Pinbot 2.0

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Are you bringing NEW Raw Thrills games or used?

What are you looking for? I have both available. Picking up 2 jurassic park arcades in a week or so. Big buck hd are new (maybe even the reloaded cabinets will be ready by then). If someone wants to put a set of super bikes 3 or a halo in their house I would love to bring them

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

What are you looking for? I have both available. Picking up 2 jurassic park arcades in a week or so. Big buck hd are new (maybe even the reloaded cabinets will be ready by then). If someone wants to put a set of super bikes 3 or a halo in their house I would love to bring them

Mostly looking for used ones do you ever come across those?

BTW does anyone know ... if I wanted to sell a few pinballs do you just bring them and set them up or how does that work anyone know?

#95 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Mostly looking for used ones do you ever come across those?
    BTW does anyone know ... if I wanted to sell a few pinballs do you just bring them and set them up or how does that work anyone know?

Used what? Which games are you looking for?

#96 4 years ago

I’ll have my STTNG there and for sale or trade towards AFMR classic.

Beautiful playfield
    Rechromed wireforms
    Laser Cannon mod
    Color DMD
    Upgraded and lit Romulan Warbird and Shuttlecraft
    Fully shopped, subway recently removed and cleaned, all optos gone through and cleaned.

Great game and I hate to sell it but the kids want an AFM!

#97 4 years ago

Any of the distributors bringing a Star Wars Premium Comic Art? PM if you are. Thanks,

#98 4 years ago

Looking for Arcade game: Bullfight

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

if I wanted to sell a few pinballs do you just bring them and set them up or how does that work anyone know?

Most people enter them into the event and toss price tags on them, unless you agree to sell them earlier. I think it is a good deal since you get free admission for the effort. I've known a few people to sell things that are not on the floor, but it isn't the norm. Project machines are usually sold during the swap meet Saturday morning.

#100 4 years ago

I'm looking to change up my collection a bit and Getaway drew the short straw, so I'm planning on dragging it up to TPF and seeing if I could gin up some interesting trades, or just get the cash to put towards something. As it sits right now I'd call it as something between a light project and decent player. Needs a deep shop (it's on my list). Reimport, missing the beacon, pretty bad cabinet fade. The good side is that it plays fine.
    20190830_162822 (resized).jpg20190830_162822 (resized).jpgreceived_2105818842856399 (resized).jpegreceived_2105818842856399 (resized).jpegreceived_327049654678815 (resized).jpegreceived_327049654678815 (resized).jpeg

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold. I might have more stuff for sale later.

Thanks,
    Doug

There are 217 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.