Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by GamerRick
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Debbie-Downer (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgregb123.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago

Looking forward to an even better show this year but the hotel situation is rough....4 months to go and neither hotel has anything but a king bed room available? Looks like it'll be a day trip this year.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

When in doubt, call the hotel. The humans who answer can work around incorrect settings in the software. Also note that we have a separate thread for hotel and travel discussions.

I did call. Nothing but Kings. I could get a double bed a month before the event in Sturbridge. So that part is a step back. Just sharing feedback, since it turned 4 two-day admissions into 4 one-day admissions.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I was told most rooms with Kings have pull out beds. Defiantly most of the king rooms at Westford have pull out beds. Also there are multiple hotels with in a 10 to 15min ride.

The show is growing and we gained 60 rooms moving to Boxboro with the connected hotels. Next year we will block more rooms at Westford. I thought 70 rooms each night was enough I was wrong. It’s a learning experience. But do t let that stop you from staying for 4 days.

They didn't tell me about the pull out....that would be totally fine and would work....I even told them I need to to sleep two dudes and they were silent about it ...no "well there's a pull-out bed". I'll call them to confirm availability. Thanks Gabe.

1 week later
    #22 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Let me know how you make out.

Sorry late getting back to you - nope, I called the hotel and specifically asked if their King rooms had pull-outs. They said they have no rooms available with a king + pull out. Oh well. We'll just do the day trip. It's fine.

-Greg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgregb123.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-pintastic-pinball-expo-official-thread-tickets-on-sale-now?tu=mrgregb123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.