Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by GamerRick
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Debbie-Downer (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GamerRick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello fellow Pinsiders! I went to Pintastic Pinball and Game Room Expo last summer in Sturbridge, Massachusetts and it was fantastic. My ten year old son and I spent all four days there, and we stayed in the Expo hotel. It was one of the best times I’ve ever had. JJ Willy Wonka had just been released, and three of the stars of the movie were there, as were artists and big people from Stern and Jersey Jack himself was also there. There is a 24 hour game room with between 20 and 30 of the top machines, some all modded out, that you can play only if you have a premium or LE ticket. There are limited LE tickets so during the day it’s easy to get to play a top game with little or no wait. In the main room you might have to wait a bit. The LE ticket gives you 24 hour access to the Extra Ball Room, the premium pass gives you access from 8:00 pm until the morning. I just really got into pinball last October, so had never gone to an expo before. By the time I decided to go, all the LE tickets were sold out. So I wanted to let you guys know the tickets went on sale today and I already bought mine. I hope to see many of you there. It would be great to meet some of you. I was not able to go to Chicago Expo or TPF, but both my son and I are definitely going to make it to Pintastic. The dates are June 25-28, 2020 at the Boxboro Regency Hotel in Boxborough, Massachusetts. There are group room rates available. Happy flipping!

https://pintasticnewengland.com

#5 4 years ago

I didn’t see the podcast last year. Will definitely watch this one.

#7 4 years ago

There was a glitch with the hotel reservation system when I made my reservations also. If you can’t do it online just call them.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Staying over at least one night is always recommended for maximum family fun!

Especially if you want to play until midnight or after!

9 months later
    #37 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

This thread isn't really "official" - there's a new one.
    The 2020 edition of the Pintastic New England show has been cancelled. The show will return in 2021. Discussion of the 2021 show is over here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-real-official-pintastic-new-england-show-info
    Of course, we will continue to monitor the worldwide pandemic situation and make appropriate adjustments.
    .................David Marston

Yes it was official. The organizer suggested I start one.

#38 3 years ago

It’s a shame Covid has stopped all events countrywide for six months and will continue to do so for some time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GamerRick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-pintastic-pinball-expo-official-thread-tickets-on-sale-now?tu=GamerRick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.