Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rkahr
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

files (resized).png
    BlackFridaySpecial (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    773C7AAB-DE34-4939-8874-9AEF1BF95315 (resized).jpeg
    63EEAE79-A900-4A44-BFC1-F509A80135FA (resized).jpeg
    49EB095A-6D1D-4371-8051-FB9A0CD28864 (resized).png
    IMG_4580-4000x4000 (resized).jpg
    PopLoneStar (resized).jpg
    PopTree (resized).jpg
    PopMany (resized).jpg
    nmr_buy2_get1.png
    XP-BLACKFRIDAYAD (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200421_164414 (resized).jpg
    unnamed(1) (resized).jpg
    There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

How did I not know this?! I just spent $97

Same here lol. I went back and bought 1 more 25 pack but it was a seperate order.

#202 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Unfortunately not. We can't easily get the list to you...though if you built your own during the sale, you'd save 30 cents on each flasher, and maybe like $4-$8 on GI bulbs. So...not a ton.

Went for the kit and the free flipper buttons

#203 3 years ago

In case some of you might miss it. Get decals for your games and restorations. Help Lloyd at the same time

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-decals-black-friday-you-choose-how-much-you-save

#204 3 years ago

Just added an extra Black Friday deal, enjoy!

https://www.pinsound.org/no-more-reset/

nmr_buy2_get1.pngnmr_buy2_get1.png

#205 3 years ago

Black Friday Deal-- 20% off wooden pop bumper Christmas ornaments! These handmade ornaments are topped with old playfield posts and wooden beads.

Choose from five different center 'decals.' Use the code SPACECITY.

https://www.upkickpinball.com/store/c2/Christmas_Ornaments.html

PopLoneStar (resized).jpgPopLoneStar (resized).jpgPopMany (resized).jpgPopMany (resized).jpgPopTree (resized).jpgPopTree (resized).jpg
    #206 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinSound:

[quoted image]

Isn't this the rip-off product that Rob Kahr invented and produces?

#207 3 years ago

Just a reminder - we're doing a giveaway on This Week in Pinball for a PS5 and a COLORDMD!! You have really good odds on this giveaway - drawing will be on Monday, will ship right away!

It is a sweepstakes and free to enter here: https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/enter-now-to-win-a-playstation-5-ps5-disc-version-or-a-colordmd-drawing-for-both-on-11-30-will-ship-immediately-enter-now/

IMG_4580-4000x4000 (resized).jpgIMG_4580-4000x4000 (resized).jpg
    #208 3 years ago

Titan's code isn't working for me.

#209 3 years ago

Was anyone able to grab these side mirrors that were mentioned in the TWIP article? I can get the discount to apply.

49EB095A-6D1D-4371-8051-FB9A0CD28864 (resized).png49EB095A-6D1D-4371-8051-FB9A0CD28864 (resized).png
    #210 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinSound:

[quoted image]

You know I was *THIS* close to buying your mods back then when you pulled that crap on Rob Kahr and ripped him off!

Foutez le camp.....

#211 3 years ago
    Quoted from daley:

Titan's code isn't working for me.

Email me at [email protected] and I can have a look at why.

#212 3 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

You know I was *THIS* close to buying your mods back then when you pulled that crap on Rob Kahr and ripped him off!
    Foutez le camp.....

Lol, in both languages!!

#213 3 years ago

Black Friday Deals Happening now - Save 20%!

Save 20% on your entire order by using the coupon code: BF2020 at checkout at www.ULEKstore.com

63EEAE79-A900-4A44-BFC1-F509A80135FA (resized).jpeg63EEAE79-A900-4A44-BFC1-F509A80135FA (resized).jpeg
    #214 3 years ago

When does Sterns accessories sale begin again?

773C7AAB-DE34-4939-8874-9AEF1BF95315 (resized).jpeg773C7AAB-DE34-4939-8874-9AEF1BF95315 (resized).jpeg

#215 3 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Was anyone able to grab these side mirrors that were mentioned in the TWIP article? I can get the discount to apply.
    [quoted image]

I got those for $127.50....not $120.

#216 3 years ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

I got those for $127.50....not $120.

I can't get the coupon code to apply. Says not eligible on this order

** EDIT - I found the link to actually choose the order without a code. although its not good for Spike mirror blades, only dmd. Are they easy to cut/adjust if needed? Are they the same product? Thx for the help

#217 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:I can't get the coupon code to apply. Says not eligible on this order

I don't think there is a coupon code. you just go to the Black Friday page on their website and add it to your cart for $127.50

#218 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

** EDIT - I found the link to actually choose the order without a code. although its not good for Spike mirror blades, only dmd. Are they easy to cut/adjust if needed? Are they the same product? Thx for the help

I have never had to cut the blades. Just make sure you pick the right blades for your machine in the drop down menu.

#219 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I'm pretty sure they are the same product for both Spike and SAM Stern games.

#220 3 years ago

Wish it was on JJP games, I need 2 sets! Great sale though, good turnout! Great deals all around, thanks guys

#221 3 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Thx, I bailed anyway. $60 usd (75 CAD) just for shipping alone.

#222 3 years ago

Does Pinball Pro have a Black Friday offer?

#223 3 years ago

Does Tilt Topper do any kind of sale?

#224 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Oh no! I'm so sorry about that. That certainly wasn't intentional. Maybe you have the worst timing ever and it picked that moment to decide your login had expired?
    Also, this thread should be for everyone..so, I just wanted people to know that there is another thread specific to the Comet sale if you want to join in over there: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-black-friday-sale

Same thing happened to me at least twice.
    What a headache.

#225 3 years ago

Has anybody else had issues using the promo code on the Laseriffic website?

#226 3 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Email me at [email protected] and I can have a look at why.

I had a similar problem "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

#227 3 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

I had a similar problem

Usually it is because there is not qualifying product in the cart. If you are logged in I can check. Just email [email protected].

#228 3 years ago
    Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Same thing happened to me at least twice.
    What a headache.

Sometimes it's possible for me to recover your cart. If this ever happens to you again, or anyone else, just shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do.

#229 3 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

I had the same thought too...I went ahead and ordered. Hope they're right. Black Friday ordering cart says mirror blades for Stern DMD...my machine are Spike.....hopefully they're indeed both the same. If you go to the non- Black Friday listing it says Mirror Vlades for Stern DMD and Spike machines. Which led me to believe they're the same.

#230 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinHigh1:

I had the same thought too...I went ahead and ordered. Hope they're right. Black Friday ordering cart says mirror blades for Stern DMD...my machine are Spike.....hopefully they're indeed both the same. If you go to the non- Black Friday listing it says Mirror Vlades for Stern DMD and Spike machines. Which led me to believe they're the same.

I bought mirror blades during last years' sale and they do fit both systems. I put one set on GotG and the other on ST.

(Aren't the cabinets pretty much the same with the differences mainly in the back box?)

#231 3 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Does Tilt Topper do any kind of sale?

Yes, 10% discount for any topper on Cyber-Monday!

#232 3 years ago

Black Friday special on a fully optioned CELTS pinball machine. From now until Tuesday 1st of December, you can get $500 off the price of a fully optioned CELTS pinball machine. https://tinyurl.com/y5qol3nz

BlackFridaySpecial (resized).jpgBlackFridaySpecial (resized).jpg
    #233 3 years ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

I bought mirror blades during last years' sale and they do fit both systems. I put one set on GotG and the other on ST.
    (Aren't the cabinets pretty much the same with the differences mainly in the back box?)

Sweet! Good to know, thanks! They sure do both seem similar...not sure of any actual differences.

#234 3 years ago
    Quoted from HaggisPinball:

Black Friday special on a fully optioned CELTS pinball machine. From now until Tuesday 1st of December, you can get $500 off the price of a fully optioned CELTS pinball machine. https://tinyurl.com/y5qol3nz
    [quoted image]

WTF! OMG! FMTNT! YRKME!

#235 3 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Thanks to tractordoc I was reminded to put up the Pinside Black Friday Sale, like last year!
    Get a year of Pinside+ for only $24!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

If you already renew in say March, does the year extend from there or is it from right now?

#236 3 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

If you already renew in say March, does the year extend from there or is it from right now?

I would like to know as well

#237 3 years ago

So no ballbaron sale or did I miss something?

#238 3 years ago

I ordered from ball baron yesterday with no code and it gave a coupon automatically at checkout.

#239 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spunky1562:

I ordered from ball baron yesterday with no code and it gave a coupon automatically at checkout.

I did as well.

#240 3 years ago

All black Friday sales have shipped except one which I need to get from storage

#241 3 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Thanks to tractordoc I was reminded to put up the Pinside Black Friday Sale, like last year!
    Get a year of Pinside+ for only $24!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

Glad you did - I extended my 'redness' icon.

-Rob
    -visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#242 3 years ago

Usually it is because there is not qualifying product in the cart. If you are logged in I can check. Just email [email protected].

I’m getting the same message. I don’t see any products that don’t qualify-everything is rings and post sleeves.

#243 3 years ago
    Quoted from schwism:

I’m getting the same message.

The code is confirmed working.

If anyone is having any problems ordering please email me at [email protected]. I can usually see your cart and help out but I have no way of knowing who you anyone is from pinside.

Thanks,
    Eric

#244 3 years ago

If anyone is having any problems ordering please email me at [email protected]. I can usually see your cart and help out but I have no way of knowing who you anyone is from pinside.
    Thanks,
    Eric

email sent.

#245 3 years ago

Thanks,
    Eric

Got it. Thanks!

#246 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spunky1562:

I checked right before I posted but I didnt see anything. I just put in my order now with the discount applied. Thanks!

#247 3 years ago

Anybody know if Laseriffic has a BF sale?

#248 3 years ago

The CPR discount is awesome. Free shipping in the US and discounts on plastics, toppers, etc when you combined your order. Thanks for making this happen!

#249 3 years ago
    Quoted from misfitdart:

Anybody know if Laseriffic has a BF sale?

Yes, it’s 25% off toppers I believe.

#250 3 years ago

Lighted pinball mods have anything?

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary/page/5?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.