Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rkahr
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

files (resized).png
    BlackFridaySpecial (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    773C7AAB-DE34-4939-8874-9AEF1BF95315 (resized).jpeg
    63EEAE79-A900-4A44-BFC1-F509A80135FA (resized).jpeg
    49EB095A-6D1D-4371-8051-FB9A0CD28864 (resized).png
    IMG_4580-4000x4000 (resized).jpg
    PopLoneStar (resized).jpg
    PopTree (resized).jpg
    PopMany (resized).jpg
    nmr_buy2_get1.png
    XP-BLACKFRIDAYAD (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200421_164414 (resized).jpg
    unnamed(1) (resized).jpg

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCaps:

25% off storewide, use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY25. Coupon code expires Friday at midnight. I hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving![quoted image]

What is your website?

#152 3 years ago

Hello All..

PinGraffix is having Black friday Sale that starts today.

Get 20% oFF all select items.

Use the code PINTURKEY2
    (case sensitive)

Start saving now!

www.pingraffix.com

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.49.27 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.49.27 PM (resized).png
    #153 3 years ago

Any word on pf protectors? Last year they had free shipping I believe.

#154 3 years ago

Well, playfield protectors just posted this up:

With BFCM2020 you get an instant 15% discount on an order not only placed on Black Friday but also on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. This promo code can not be combined with any other discount issued by us.

#155 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Yes, go to website. I got email from them yeaterday.

Sweet! 20% off!

#156 3 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com is having a site-wide Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale.

All Pinball-mods.com products are 15% off - Must use discount code: BF2020.

Many Pinball.Center products will be on sale for 10% off - No discount code needed.

All sales start no earlier than Black Friday (11/27/2020) at 12:01am Central and will end at 11:59pm on Cyber Monday (11/30/2020). Limited to stock on hand - No Rain Checks. Not Applicable to Group Buy items - including Armor.

#157 3 years ago

METAL-MODS BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

25% off store items using coupon 25%METAL-MODS2020
    Starts anytime Thanksgiving day through midnight on Sunday.
    Good for all items in shop EXCEPT Firepower/Firepower 2 and Bride Of Pinbot (Sorry, it takes a long time to make these sets)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1039-metal-mods/all

#158 3 years ago

So many great deals, thanks to all for offering these sales.

Also I came across so many sellers, I never know existed before on this thread

#159 3 years ago

First set of Titans ordered - let’s give it a go -
    thank you!

#160 3 years ago

Does anyone know if Tilt is doing anything, or have they ever done a Black Friday sale?

#161 3 years ago

Comet BF Sale is LIVE!

#162 3 years ago

Bump

#163 3 years ago

The Comet Pinball sale is live!

Direct link to the sale page here: https://www.cometpinball.com/pages/black-friday-sale

On sale:
    2SMDs (25 packs only), 8smds, 10smd strips, fire bulbs (now also in blue flame!), 4x4 towers, and 5smd insane brights.

Spend $99+ get free domestic shipping, as always.

Spend $199+ get your choice of free gift.

#164 3 years ago

Love the Q&A section on your Black Friday page ryanwanger ! Thanks, as always, for your Black Friday sale!

#165 3 years ago

ArcadeUpkeep

We will be running 25% off site wide plus free shipping on orders over $100. The sales will run from Black Friday to Cyber Monday. Use discount code BLACKFRIDAY25 on pinside for the discount or our website has instructions as well.

ArcadeUpkeep.com or right here on pinside!!!

#166 3 years ago
    Quoted from MacJedi:

Love the Q&A section on your Black Friday page ryanwanger ! Thanks, as always, for your Black Friday sale!

You're so welcome - thanks for the order, and the kudos. I felt the Q&A bar was set pretty high last year, so I'm glad you got a kick out of it!

#168 3 years ago

LOL... Sunglasses with purchase. Classic.

#169 3 years ago

Q&A was solid, thanks for that.

#170 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

How did I not know this?! I just spent $97

#171 3 years ago

Marco Specialties has a sale... Free shipping over 100. and some hand tools on sale.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts-blog/black-friday-2020/

#172 3 years ago

Any info on Pinball Life?

#173 3 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

The only "sale" PBL does is during their "Open house"... this year they extended to Online because of Covid
    I wouldn't expect anything from them and for it to go back to normal next year.

#174 3 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Sadly I doubt PBL does anything. I've got a huge order queued up just waiting to send over (not waiting because of Black Friday, I just haven't pressed the button yet)..but I'm not figuring on getting any kind of discount.

#175 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

The only "sale" PBL does is during their "Open house"... this year they extended to Online because of Covid
    I wouldn't expect anything from them and for it to go back to normal next year.

Thank you

#176 3 years ago

Titan_Pinball CHECK
    ryanwanger Comet Pinball CHECK

Time to go to bed!

#177 3 years ago
    Quoted from daveddd14:

titan_pinball CHECK
    ryanwanger Comet Pinball CHECK
    Time to go to bed!

You forgot translucent target blades and clear pop bodies/skirts/bases from pinball-mods!

Welp, there went all my money. lmao

#178 3 years ago

Well, that got expensive in a hurry.

#179 3 years ago
    Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

You forgot translucent target blades and clear pop bodies/skirts/bases from pinball-mods!

I would really like to put some of these in my Flash Gordon some day.

#180 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

This is probably our fault...we need to find a way to message this better.

#181 3 years ago
    Quoted from guitarded:

I would really like to put some of these in my Flash Gordon some day.

They're so fantastic. I put them on my hardtopped High speed, but the bases didn't exist at the time. Doh!

I'm a sucker for the translucent targets too, I just think they look so much better than the solid colors.

IMG_20200421_164414 (resized).jpgIMG_20200421_164414 (resized).jpg
    #182 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

The Comet Pinball sale is live!
    Direct link to the sale page here: https://www.cometpinball.com/pages/black-friday-sale
    On sale:
    2SMDs (25 packs only), 8smds, 10smd strips, fire bulbs (now also in blue flame!), 4x4 towers, and 5smd insane brights.
    Spend $199+ get your choice of free gift.

Damn it, Ryan... This sale blew my wallet, haha! Best regards from Germany!

#183 3 years ago

Thanks to TractorDoc I was reminded to put up the Pinside Black Friday Sale, like last year!

Get a year of Pinside+ for only $24!

https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

#184 3 years ago

Did I see something that ball Barron was doing something? I can’t find their code

#185 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Did I see something that ball Barron was doing something? I can’t find their code

Maybe not. Someone mentioned they have sales then ball baron thumbed down so maybe not. Oh well, they are cheap anyways

#186 3 years ago

Is there any way to buy one of your complete kits with this sale (need/want to get the complete set for fishtales)? Is there a breakdown of which bulbs are in a kit so I can see about buying them individually from the sale?

(actually read the FAQ and didn't see this question )

#187 3 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Thanks to tractordoc I was reminded to put up the Pinside Black Friday Sale, like last year!
    Get a year of Pinside+ for only $24!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

Excellent - i did it!

#188 3 years ago

Any chance speakerlightkits is having a sale?

#189 3 years ago

And here is the XPin Black Friday post!
    https://xpinpinball.com/

XP-BLACKFRIDAYAD (resized).jpgXP-BLACKFRIDAYAD (resized).jpg
    #190 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

This is probably our fault...we need to find a way to message this better.

I like the idea of that 'Secret Stash' section on Comet's, first time I discovered it! Hopefully, the LED tinies will also be available in other colors (and in UV)

#192 3 years ago

Pinshield is having Black friday Sale that starts today and runs until Monday11-29
    Get 20% off all items.
    Use the code blackfriday2020

#193 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Comet has done Free Shipping on orders $99+ everyday for years, even before Ryan bought the biz.

#194 3 years ago
    Quoted from tbaum:

Is there any way to buy one of your complete kits with this sale (need/want to get the complete set for fishtales)? Is there a breakdown of which bulbs are in a kit so I can see about buying them individually from the sale?

Unfortunately not. We can't easily get the list to you...though if you built your own during the sale, you'd save 30 cents on each flasher, and maybe like $4-$8 on GI bulbs. So...not a ton.

#195 3 years ago

I had my entire cart ready and I was choosing my "free gift" on Comet site, then bam, I got the punt, I was logged out, cart emptied to zero items and I had to re-login and start over, weird. I got it sorted, but dang, lol.

#196 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I had my entire cart ready and I was choosing my "free gift" on Comet site, then bam, I got the punt, I was logged out, cart emptied to zero items and I had to re-login and start over, weird. I got it sorted, but dang, lol.

Oh no! I'm so sorry about that. That certainly wasn't intentional. Maybe you have the worst timing ever and it picked that moment to decide your login had expired?

Also, this thread should be for everyone..so, I just wanted people to know that there is another thread specific to the Comet sale if you want to join in over there: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-black-friday-sale

#197 3 years ago

Classic Playfields is offering free shipping to the US along with sale on toppers and speaker skins.

classicplayfields.com

#198 3 years ago

Just one last reminder to go to https://pinwoofer.com/ and use the code BLKFRI2020 for 10% off Super Kits! This offer is only valid while supplies last.

#199 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Oh no! I'm so sorry about that. That certainly wasn't intentional. Maybe you have the worst timing ever and it picked that moment to decide your login had expired?
    Also, this thread should be for everyone..so, I just wanted people to know that there is another thread specific to the Comet sale if you want to join in over there: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-black-friday-sale

We like you guys here and there as well! Lol
    I totally appreciate all the efforts for that biggest sale of the year, so thank you to all sellers - this is fun stuff!

#200 3 years ago

Thanks to Titan, Comet and Mod Couple, already ordered from them.

Looking real hard at some CPR action...

Anyone know if Mirco / Highclasspinball has anything going?

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary/page/4?hl=acronymicon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.