Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

postponed (resized).jpg
    IMG_3847 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0137 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20200421_171823 (resized).jpg
    A7D4D523-C4B3-4FF8-BC44-92C5BD31A737 (resized).jpeg
    patz_gear (resized).jpg
    IMG_1345 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_1346 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_0121 (resized).JPG
    PATZ show 20th anniversary coffee mug, 2019 (resized).jpg
    20200212_144345[1] (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    patz logo (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harmon1728.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

Thanks for starting the thread J.m.!

Kevin and I are actually meeting tonight to discuss some details so more will get filled in soon. Already have a few vendors committed for the show.

The countdown is on! It’ll be here before we know it...

I know both of us are really excited for this years show!

3 weeks later
    #22 4 years ago

Pre sale for tickets has started! A nice little discount if you do the pre sale rather than at the door.

www.pinballatthezoo.com

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from ss-pinball:

Does anyone know if a vendor or two are planning to bring the new Elvira or will there be 20 examples of Stranger Things?
    I've played Stranger Things Pro at One Well and haven't run into the Elvira yet...

I can answer this. We usually don’t know what will be there until the week of. Last year we had a mix of stuff from tilt amusements and the pinball refinery. It’s just kind of what’s in stock. I can do my best to ask our vendors what they are thinking though!

3 weeks later
    #48 4 years ago

We are constantly monitoring the situation and are in contact with experts/expo center staff to determine the best course of action. As of now, the show is not canceled.

If anything changes, I will announce on here and on Facebook ASAP.

Thank you all for your patience! Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me.

1 week later
    #61 4 years ago

Unfortunately we’ve had to postpone the 2020 Pinball at the Zoo show. The new dates are October 1-3. Please help us get the word out about this!!

We’re asking everyone who ordered pre sale tickets and vendors to please stay on for the new dates. This would help us out A LOT moving forward. Although our official policy is no refunds, if you need a refund please contact me at [email protected] and I will get those processed ASAP.

We’re going to be working super hard to make this show outstanding. As we move forward, we ask for everyone’s support in this. The reason PATZ is so great is the amazing support from all of you!

3 weeks later
    #71 4 years ago

Oh how I wish we were wrapping up day one!
    Just a reminder that the new show dates are October 1st-3rd. Thank you for the support you’ve all shown so far. I’m confident this will be the best show yet thanks to all of you!

4 months later
    #97 3 years ago

Unfortunately the 2020 Pinball at the Zoo' show is officially cancelled. We are incredibly sad to announce this and we are sure all of you are just as upset!

In more positive news, we have dates for 2021! Mark your calendars for April 15-17, 2021.

If you pre purchased tickets, we ask for you to hold onto those tickets for the 2021 show. This would help the show out a ton as we move forward to 2021. As you could guess, the show has experienced some financial strain. Your ticket will automatically turn into a 2021 ticket if you do not contact me. Keeping your ticket also locks in the current prices (which will go up for 2021). We understand everyone's situation is different, so if you need a refund please contact me (Alex) at [email protected]. Please be patient while we process refunds.

Thanks for your patience as we navigated this extremely hard time. We miss all of you, but most of all stay safe.

See you in 2021!

5 months later
    #108 3 years ago

Here we go again.....

Out of an abundance of caution, we have to postpone PATZ again. Our new show dates are September 2-4. Thank you for your continued patience while we navigate these crazy times. If you have pre paid tickets, those will still be good! If you can, please leave these pre paid tickets in tact to help us out as we continue to have to postpone. If you do need a refund or have any additional questions, please email me at [email protected] and we can get started on that.

While we are VERY sad, we are fully prepared and ready for the show in the fall! Please come out and bring a friend!!!

postponed (resized).jpgpostponed (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harmon1728.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-patz-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-16-18-2020?tu=harmon1728 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.