Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

postponed (resized).jpg
    IMG_3847 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0137 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20200421_171823 (resized).jpg
    A7D4D523-C4B3-4FF8-BC44-92C5BD31A737 (resized).jpeg
    patz_gear (resized).jpg
    IMG_1345 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_1346 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_0121 (resized).JPG
    PATZ show 20th anniversary coffee mug, 2019 (resized).jpg
    20200212_144345[1] (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    patz logo (resized).jpg

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 4 years ago

patz logo (resized).jpgpatz logo (resized).jpg
    http://pinballatthezoo.com/

Kalamazoo County Expo Center-2900 Lake St. Kalamazoo, MI

Price
    Want to get in free? Visit our 'Bring a Game' section for more info!

contact either alex or kevin for more info

Alex Harmon
    [email protected] or 231-519-4514

Kevin Ketchum
    [email protected]

edit:
    see 2021 thread here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021#post-5839502

#2 4 years ago

Can't wait! Favorite show of the year. I know @djblouw and I organized the Classic Bally Row last year and I think it was a pretty big hit...so this year to keep it fresh we are looking to organize a Classic Stern Row! Anyone out there who wants to be a part of that area let us know! We're looking for Stern Electronics Games from 1977-1982.

I know I should be able to bring Dragonfist and Ali. What else do you guys and gals have that can join the space?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #3 4 years ago

Thanks for starting the thread J.m.!

Kevin and I are actually meeting tonight to discuss some details so more will get filled in soon. Already have a few vendors committed for the show.

The countdown is on! It’ll be here before we know it...

I know both of us are really excited for this years show!

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Favorite show of the year.

+1. I love the relaxed vibe. I really enjoy supporting the show year after year.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

...we are looking to organize a Classic Stern Row!

Oh sure, the year my only classic Bally would be ready Sadly, I don't have any classic Stern.

#5 4 years ago

looking forward to this year!

#6 4 years ago

Most likely will have Playmatic Fandango at the show, as PATZ is the party place.

#7 4 years ago

Looking forward to this!

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

+1. I love the relaxed vibe. I really enjoy supporting the show year after year.

Oh sure, the year my only classic Bally would be ready Sadly, I don't have any classic Stern.

Bring it anyways, all games are welcomed. Of course there is always time to buy a classic Stern and bring that too.

John

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

If it’s what I think it is you better bring it I’ve been waiting literal years to see it!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

If it’s what I think it is you better bring it I’ve been waiting literal years to see it!

It is what you think it is

#11 4 years ago

Always look forward to the show. I’m pretty sure I’ll be bringing something. Somehow I don’t think my Rawhide is what you had in mind for the classic Stern row.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

It is what you think it is

So okay, what is it? Or is that secret information?

#13 4 years ago

And John, you help make it a special show each year with your generous auctioneering services. Kudos in advance!

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Always look forward to the show. I’m pretty sure I’ll be bringing something. Somehow I don’t think my Rawhide is what you had in mind for the classic Stern row.

I think it would be perfect!

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

So okay, what is it? Or is that secret information?

I was making a bigger deal than it actually is. 8BD (standard cab, non LE)

#16 4 years ago

My favorite show! Cant wait.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

I was making a bigger deal than it actually is. 8BD (standard cab, non LE)

That is a big deal! Quit talking and start chalking!

#18 4 years ago

I am getting stoked- no, wait. I might even be Amp'd!

#19 4 years ago

Does anyone else need or want to replace some tempered playfield glass?
    Wondering if we can entice a vendor to bring some...
    I only need two (maybe a third) and shipping costs and "custom" quotes from local suppliers seem high...

Anyone? Anyone?

#20 4 years ago

Check with Pinball Life. In past years they've brought glass if you pre-order.

3 weeks later
    #21 4 years ago

Can't wait. Getting my Joker Poker ready. hopefully get the tilt issue worked out so it can be in the tourny area. I have 2 pieces of Translight glass, brand new. if anyone is interested. 28.5x21 tempered glass. Also have a DMD, and board from my Rocky and Bullwinkle, put in a color dmd. Let me know and we can work out a deal.

#22 4 years ago

Pre sale for tickets has started! A nice little discount if you do the pre sale rather than at the door.

www.pinballatthezoo.com

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Can't wait! Favorite show of the year. I know @djblouw and I organized the Classic Bally Row last year and I think it was a pretty big hit...so this year to keep it fresh we are looking to organize a Classic Stern Row! Anyone out there who wants to be a part of that area let us know! We're looking for Stern Electronics Games from 1977-1982.
    I know I should be able to bring Dragonfist and Ali. What else do you guys and gals have that can join the space?[quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe this could be somewhere at the show?????
    20200212_144345[1] (resized).jpg20200212_144345[1] (resized).jpg

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from mc8045:

Please do bring it! I know it may not be the most sought after but I've always wanted to play it. That and Memory Lane and Lectronamo.

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from mc8045:

[quoted image]

That’s perfect!

#26 4 years ago

Can't wait for PATZ 2020... always a GREAT time!

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from ULEKstore:

Can't wait for PATZ 2020... always a GREAT time!

Got any new goodies for this years show?

John

PATZ show 20th anniversary coffee mug, 2019 (resized).jpgPATZ show 20th anniversary coffee mug, 2019 (resized).jpg
    #28 4 years ago

Does anyone know if a vendor or two are planning to bring the new Elvira or will there be 20 examples of Stranger Things?

I've played Stranger Things Pro at One Well and haven't run into the Elvira yet...

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from ss-pinball:

Does anyone know if a vendor or two are planning to bring the new Elvira or will there be 20 examples of Stranger Things?
    I've played Stranger Things Pro at One Well and haven't run into the Elvira yet...

I can answer this. We usually don’t know what will be there until the week of. Last year we had a mix of stuff from tilt amusements and the pinball refinery. It’s just kind of what’s in stock. I can do my best to ask our vendors what they are thinking though!

#31 4 years ago

It was cool to see all the extra parts people brought last year. Definitely looking forward to that section again. Hope people bring their spare boards working or not.

#32 4 years ago

What, kinda like this?

John

IMG_0121 (resized).JPGIMG_0121 (resized).JPG
    #33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

What, kinda like this?

John[quoted image]

YES! Hope to see you and the others again this year.

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Got any new goodies for this years show?
    John[quoted image]

We'll definitely be getting with Alex and Kevin to see about bringing a special item or two this year.

Leeann and I were also talking about doing discounted "PATZ Show Packages" - were you could save 30% on an entire package of mods, plastic protectors, etc on a particular machine + saving on shipping. We'll be posting more about these packages and special items in the near future.

Also, if anyone would like to purchase an item or two from us and save on shipping, please contact us at [email protected] to place your order and we'll bring to the show.

Thanks,
    David

#35 4 years ago

Can't wait! The family looks forward to PATZ all year and it has never disappointed. Thanks in advance to any and all who generously bring your games out.

#36 4 years ago

i will be attending again this year (would not miss it .......great show) I have the metal circuit board mounting plate from a Whirlwind that i could deliver to the show if anyone is interested......$25

#37 4 years ago

This year, we'll have complete MOD packages at a 30% discounted price for the following games:

Stern's Jurassic Park MOD Kit:

- Identification Enhancement Plate MOD in Fluorescent Green - $7.95
    - Danger 10,000 Volts Signs - $11.95
    - Control Room Alt Replacement Plastic - $16.95
    - Distressed Caution Tape Flipper Bat Mods (set of 3) - $17.95
    - Shooter Rod Plate Cover - $28.50
    - Helipad Sign MOD - $29.95
    - Don't Feed The Dinosaurs Sign MOD - $29.95
    - T-Rex Sign MOD - $29.95
    - Velociraptor Sign MOD - $29.95

Regular Total Package Price: $203.10
    PATZ Package Deal: -30%
    Pick up at PATZ Price: $142.17
    YOU SAVE $60.93 plus you'll save on shipping costs.

-----

Jersey Jack's Willy Wonka MOD Kit:

- Sling and Return Lane Plastic Protectors in Fluorescent Blue - $27.50
    - Candy Jar Flipper Bat Topper MODs (set of 4) - $18.95
    - Gum Drop MOD - $14.95
    - Pile of Chocolate Bars MOD - $29.95

Regular Total Package Price: $91.35
    PATZ Package Deal: - 30%
    Pick up at PATZ Price: $63.95
    YOU SAVE $27.40 plus you'll save on shipping costs.

-----

Stern's Stranger Things MOD Kit:

- Identification Enhancement Plate MOD in Fluorescent Orange - $7.95
    - Demogorgon Sign MOD - $8.95
    - Friends Don't Lie Flipper Bat MODs (set of 2) - $14.95
    - Leaving Hawkins Street Sign MOD - $27.95
    - Return Lane and Slingshot Plastic Protectors in Fluorescent Blue - $26.95

Regular Total Package Price: $86.75
    PATZ Package Deal: -30%
    Pick up at PATZ Price: $60.73
    YOU SAVE $26.02 plus you'll save on shipping costs.

------

If interested in any of the above package deals OR on any of our other MODs... please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
    to let us know what package(s) and/or items you're interested in. Payment would then be required via PayPal, Venmo, CC or you can simply pay cash at the show.

We'll also be adding a few "special PATZ" items; mugs, glasses, etc within the next couple of weeks that will be available for sale as well.

If you should happen to have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Pinside (PM us) or our email (listed above)

Thanks,
    David

1 week later
    #38 4 years ago

Can't wait for the show! I'll be bringing this for sale.

IMG_1346 (2) (resized).JPGIMG_1346 (2) (resized).JPGIMG_1345 (2) (resized).JPGIMG_1345 (2) (resized).JPG
    #39 4 years ago

I'm on the look out for a Capt. Fantastic backglass if anyone can bring one to the show.
    Thanks,
    John

#40 4 years ago

Nevermind.

Bring whichever game you want.

Should be a fun tournament.

#41 4 years ago

Just wanted to bump this!

#42 4 years ago

I hate to ask but pinball events are getting cancelled into May at this point.

What's going on with PATZ?
    If there is a cancellation for April what are the chances of doing a reschedule in, say July or August?

#43 4 years ago

Free mask's and hand sanitizer at the door?

John

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Free mask's and hand sanitizer at the door?
    John

Use the big gorilla as the sanitizer stand.

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Use the big gorilla as the sanitizer stand.

And put a mask over his face.

John

#46 4 years ago

Well we'll be in Kzoo doing something regardless.. gotta love non-refundable hotel reservations.... but really hoping for the best here.

#47 4 years ago

I've attended the 'Zoo for the last few years and there are 200 or less in a very large space. I will be going, if it is on. Of course, I will have generous amounts of hand sanitizer and may play with gloves.

#48 4 years ago

We are constantly monitoring the situation and are in contact with experts/expo center staff to determine the best course of action. As of now, the show is not canceled.

If anything changes, I will announce on here and on Facebook ASAP.

Thank you all for your patience! Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

We are constantly monitoring the situation and are in contact with experts/expo center staff to determine the best course of action. As of now, the show is not canceled.
    If anything changes, I will announce on here and on Facebook ASAP.
    Thank you all for your patience! Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thank you!

#50 4 years ago

'cause a bunch of old guys getting together won't be a problem.
    Couple weeks will probably tell us a lot with this stuff. Not worried personally, I can survive the flu, but I sure don't want to be a carrier to anyone else.

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-patz-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-16-18-2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.