Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Gnatty
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20200302_183554 (resized).jpg
    ringer (resized).jpg
    8f9d4f888dfdf0008f96121bd894a7dfdfac20cd (resized).jpg
    60306499198__D7547D53-54ED-4D68-82F9-096F18A8C578 (resized).JPG
    c0e8f5b77147ad7679ce67b5dfce6f24ce5aaabb (resized).jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

The inaugural Pinbrew Fest show is around the corner (Th April 16th- Sat April 18th) at the Metroplex Expo Center in Girard, Ohio (close to Youngstown). The show is shaping up to be a great event.

What are you looking to buy, sell, trade or bring? I will picking up a Firepower (for Keith) in the next few days. In addition I am planning to bring Bally Aladdins Castle (possibly for the tournament) as well as another game. I am always looking for that elusive Classic Stern DragonFist holy grail.

#2 4 years ago

I'm looking to pick up a game on my wishlist: Elvira and the Party Monsters, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Johnny Mnemonic, Jackbot, Road Show, or maybe Goldeneye.

To save some back and forth, I am NOT looking for $4K+ powder coated, custom topper, laundry list of mods, etc. versions of these games. Looking for a solid player. Projects considered too depending on playfield/board condition. If you are looking to sell one of these let me know. Could do something before the show too as I am on the west side of Cleveland.

#3 4 years ago

I'm looking for dmd machines $1k or under.

2 weeks later
    #4 4 years ago

Just a bump, this show is coming up soon!

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I'm looking for dmd machines $1k or under.

Cant tell if you're being sarcastic

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

Cant tell if you're being sarcastic

I can

#7 4 years ago

looking forward to the show. change is good and the beer pinball atmosphere will work. also, i think having this where it is will bring folks from cleveland, youngstown, PA and new york. glad it's back in the warren- youngstown area. 1 hour drive for me but i can live with that. bthe 1st show i went to was about 5 or 6 years ago in niles at the old expo center and it was awesome. hope they have an auction at this show

#8 4 years ago

I'd be interested in buying a Whirlwind or a Classic Bally / Stern that I've not owned yet.

Eight Ball Deluxe, Elektra, Centaur, Vector, Embryon, and Viking are on my Bally List.

Big Game, Viper, Catacomb, and Lightning are on my Stern List.

Projects are ok!

#9 4 years ago

I’d love to pick up a Williams system 3-7 machine, I’ve owned most and want to obtain some again. Alien Poker, Blackout, Time Warp, BK, Pharaoh, something along those lines preferably in nice shape.

#10 4 years ago

The website is still evolving. We have added the “Bring a game to the show” feature.

#11 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Skateball, Flash Gordon, Alien Star, GoldenEye, or Indy 500. Light projects are fine.

#12 4 years ago

I have a Judge Dredd to sell, looking to either buy or trade for a World Cup Soccer or World Poker Tour, but any similarly priced DMD game will do.

Also looking to buy a 2010s+ Stern! Could do trade + cash with the Judge Dredd.

I have a Taxi that needs work that I might be able to be convinced to give up for the right deal, although I was planning on keeping that one.

#13 4 years ago

Hello Ohio! :0)

I'm looking for a kind soul, or just someone looking for help with gas money, from in or around the Dayton area who would be willing to fetch a game from a homeowner for me, and bring it to the Ohio PinBrew show. These folks are friends of mine, and the have an early SS Bally they want me to have...but that's a fairly long haul for me.

I've gone that far and further for a pin before...but I'd rather not for obvious reasons...please send me a PM if you think you might be able to help.

Thanks,
    Sean Kavanagh

#14 4 years ago

Looking for a Stern Dragonfist!

#15 4 years ago

Anyone have an F-14 Tomcat for sale? Been wanting one of those for quite a while would love to pick one up this show.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Anyone have an F-14 Tomcat for sale? Been wanting one of those for quite a while would love to pick one up this show.

You're welcome to come play mine anytime if that helps .

#17 4 years ago

Scott at Weir Pinball has a nice restored one for sale

#18 4 years ago

Yes Scott has a way better than new one. It’s nuts.

#19 4 years ago

Is it posted for sale on Pinside? I just searched F-14's in marketplace and didn't see it. Better than new sounds like it'd be outside of my price range, but worth checking out anyways.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Is it posted for sale on Pinside? I just searched F-14's in marketplace and didn't see it. Better than new sounds like it'd be outside of my price range, but worth checking out anyways.

http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/Williams-F-14-over-the-top-restoration---coming-soon

#21 4 years ago

Would like to find a nice DD.

c0e8f5b77147ad7679ce67b5dfce6f24ce5aaabb (resized).jpgc0e8f5b77147ad7679ce67b5dfce6f24ce5aaabb (resized).jpg
    Added over 4 years ago:

Devil's Dare is off the list. Looking for a very nice Bally Strikes and Spares.

#22 4 years ago

Bringing. NFS

60306499198__D7547D53-54ED-4D68-82F9-096F18A8C578 (resized).JPG60306499198__D7547D53-54ED-4D68-82F9-096F18A8C578 (resized).JPG
    #23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Bringing. NFS[quoted image]

Is Shiloh going to the show?

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Is Shiloh going to the show?

Just in case the answer is yes.

https://odditymall.com/shoe-shaped-dog-bed

#25 4 years ago

Does anyone know if there will be any "Hardtops" available for sale at the show? Or if prepaid, delivered to it? I'm mainly looking at one for EBD .

#26 4 years ago

Hardtops will be available at the show and you will also be able to prepay for them.

#27 4 years ago

EXCREMENT! Thanks!

#28 4 years ago

Will there be any distributors there offering slow specials?

#29 4 years ago

We are working with Cointaker on that for Stern and Abel electronic for Jersey Jack and American Pinball

2 weeks later
    #30 4 years ago

If any attendees have a very nice Bally Strikes and Spares that I might be able to pick up at the show, please reach out.

Thanks so much!

8f9d4f888dfdf0008f96121bd894a7dfdfac20cd (resized).jpg8f9d4f888dfdf0008f96121bd894a7dfdfac20cd (resized).jpg
    #31 4 years ago

Really Looking for a Bally skill roll and a nice police force.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I think the line for a Skill Roll starts wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back there

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Just sold a couple of these. I had 3 and sold off 2 for $700 each. Had a line out the door.

Quoted from grantopia:

lol seemingly so

#34 4 years ago

I'm looking for a 1970 Williams Ringer. I would love to restore it and bring it back to PinBrew each year.

ringer (resized).jpgringer (resized).jpg
    #35 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Just sold a couple of these. I had 3 and sold off 2 for $700 each. Had a line out the door.

lol seemingly so

Those were a great deal. Added blue LEDs to one and made it into a sweet coffee table. The other one I'm going to toss a 60-in-1 board in to.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I'm looking for a 1970 Williams Ringer. I would love to restore it and bring it back to PinBrew each year.[quoted image]

Should buy the one from CLE-Pin. No idea who the guy is that brings it. But I love that show for the skill roll, ice cold beer, and ringer. Only reason I go.

#37 4 years ago

Should buy the one from CLE-Pin. No idea who the guy is that brings it. But I love that show for the skill roll, ice cold beer, and ringer. Only reason I go.

He's easy on the eyes too!

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Been on line for a while

come on you said i was on the list after dennis got my ringer and I ended up with your skill parade

#39 4 years ago

No idea who the guy is that brings it. But I love that show for the skill roll, ice cold beer, and ringer. Only reason I go.

The guy who brings those games to the CLE Pin show is hot. I saw him swimming in his pool!

#40 4 years ago

Looking for diner, space station, grand lizard.

#41 4 years ago

Did did someone say ringer

Quoted from grantopia:

Those were a great deal. Added blue LEDs to one and made it into a sweet coffee table. The other one I'm going to toss a 60-in-1 board in to.

Just threw in the 19 in 1 since it has the horizontal display. This is the before the monitor was installed.

Hard as hell to play robotron with that spinner

20200302_183554 (resized).jpg20200302_183554 (resized).jpg
    #42 4 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Did did someone say ringer

Just threw in the 19 in 1 since it has the horizontal display. This is the before the monitor was installed.
    Hard as hell to play robotron with that spinner [quoted image]

Help aGuy out Tim Tim let’s make a deal,

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Help aGuy out Tim Tim let’s make a deal,

But where would I get another one to replace it.

#44 4 years ago

<blockquotch glass. e cite="#5507235">But where would I get another one to replace it.

The dump.

Maybe this year I will bring mine and perhaps somewhere find a Penny Pitch glass.

#45 4 years ago

Did this PinBrew Fest replace the "Ohio" pinball show?

#46 4 years ago

I was half owner of the Ohio show. I decided to move on and start a new show with a new partner at a nicer venue.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

I was half owner of the Ohio show. I decided to move on and start a new show with a new partner at a nicer venue.

And we thank you for that!!!

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Thank you, so much!
    I'm really looking forward to this.

#49 4 years ago

anyone have any have cabaret arcade machines? looking to buy.

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I'm looking for a 1970 Williams Ringer. I would love to restore it and bring it back to PinBrew each year.[quoted image]

I was at Tilt Amusements a couple days ago and there was a Ringer in the barn, not sure if it's for sale or not but could be worth asking about.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-ohio-pinbrew-fest-pinbrew-buying-selling-trading-bringing?hl=jeffswack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.