Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Gnatty
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20200302_183554 (resized).jpg
    ringer (resized).jpg
    8f9d4f888dfdf0008f96121bd894a7dfdfac20cd (resized).jpg
    60306499198__D7547D53-54ED-4D68-82F9-096F18A8C578 (resized).JPG
    c0e8f5b77147ad7679ce67b5dfce6f24ce5aaabb (resized).jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I was at Tilt Amusements a couple days ago and there was a Ringer in the barn, not sure if it's for sale or not but could be worth asking about.

Its not,I tried

#52 4 years ago

Is there a skill roll in there

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

I was half owner of the Ohio show. I decided to move on and start a new show with a new partner at a nicer venue.

Hey Marvin, any Megatouch for sale at this show ? I’ve bought two from you and friends seem to want their own. Thanks for all you do.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #54 4 years ago

I have four of them that I'm bringing to the show. I sold a couple yesterday.Do you want me to save you one .

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

I have four of them that I'm bringing to the show. I sold a couple yesterday.Do you want me to save you one .

Thanks for asking. I’ll check with my Ohio buddy and PM you if he’s ready. Thanks.

#56 4 years ago

Been Thinking.

Thinking of offering up my Paragon or recently acquired player's condition Taxi towards something in my interest post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-ohio-pinbrew-fest-pinbrew-buying-selling-trading-bringing#post-5450651

Would consider selling both outright, but I like Paragon a lot and it wont be cheep.

I'd also be interested in finding a Robo-War or possibly an Avatar.

#57 4 years ago

Hi, Looking for a nice SPACE STATION, EMBRYON, and BLACKOUT (or a nice populated PF for BLACKOUT) .... Games can be working or not > but in good condition.... Thanks !
    P.S. Also, have friends looking for a NIGHT RIDER (EM or SS) and a Bally LADY LUCK (SS) ...

#58 4 years ago

I was thinking of selling and or a trade for my Twilight Zone. I do plan to attend the PinBrew show this year so, I could always bring it along. Its a nice example with no fade or ware on the playfield. It play's and works great as we would all expect. Im looking for a Hobbit, MMR or MBR maybe even a Deadpool. If you have any interest feel free to reach out. Thanks, Shawn [email protected]

0 (resized).jpg0 (resized).jpg
    #59 4 years ago

I’ll be on the look out for Strikes And Spares, Big Hit, Royal Flush or Card Whiz

#60 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a diner, space station, bk2k or grand lizard?

Let me know!

#61 4 years ago

*Notice*
    Due to the onset and increasing health concerns involving Covid -19 ( Coronavirus), along with the mandates recently placed on the state of Ohio by our Governor ,our PinBrew event has been rescheduled. The new dates are scheduled for Thursday August 20 to Saturday August 22, 2020. We wish to give the community a great show but understand the safety concerns to the public. We have worked tirelessly to give you a great event, and have planned to do so, at a time when health concerns will hopefully not be an issue. We will issue full refunds to any vendors and guest that have already purchased tickets upon their request. God Bless you all. We will come together as a nation/world to get pass this crisis, and come August we will play some Pinball ,raise a pint to humanity, and celebrate the greatness it holds!
    To your health and wellbeing,
    Keith and Marvin

Keith Campanelli
    Co-Director,Ohio PinBrew Fest.
    https://www.pinbrewfest.com/

Metroplex Expo Center
    Girard,Ohio

Pinball + Beer = Life, Cheers

Aug 20-22, 2020

#62 4 years ago

Smart move Keith! August will be awesome and something to look forward to as summer closes. It must have been tough to have to do this after all the work you two have done to get this new show together. Can’t wait!

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-ohio-pinbrew-fest-pinbrew-buying-selling-trading-bringing/page/2?hl=spacetimeguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.