(Topic ID: 259872)

2020 Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show thread! (6/5-6/7)

By nwpinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Northwest Pinball Summer Camp (resized).jpg
    Northwest Pinball Summer Camp logo (resized).jpg
    Pinball Arcade Show-poster-final (resized).jpg
    p1 (resized).jpg
    p2 (resized).jpg
    p3 (resized).jpg
    p4 (resized).jpg
    p5 (resized).jpg
    p6 (resized).jpg
    p7 (resized).jpg
    p8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AnimeDude892.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

We put on a community-run non-profit show, possibly the one like this in the nation? Everyone that helps put on the show does so as a volunteer.
    Our first planning meeting for this year's show takes place Saturday, February 1st in Redmond, WA at 10am. Interested in getting involved? Message me for more information!
    We are especially looking for ideas for filling the bigger space. We want more games, more vendors but also new fresh ideas. Expand the VR? The DDR? What do you or your kids like best? A bigger homebrew space? A pinball/arcade maker space? Console games? A bigger Kid's Zone? More rare game and whitewoods? More EMs? More chill space? More local arcades represented? Let's make this happen!

I would love to see the flipperless pinball games from the 1930’s to the wood rails from the 1950’s as well as pinball machines that I’ve never got to played in my life such as Defender, Warlok, Solar Fire, Laser Cue, Pharaoh, Laser Ball, Tri Zone, Time Warp, Pokerino, Millionaire, Bad Cats, Transporter the Rescue, Big Bang Bar, Contact, Disco Fever, Hot Tip, Lucky Seven, World Cup, Magic Girl, etc.

1 month later
    #22 4 years ago

Hopefully we can get the record to over 500 games out on the floor for this year compared to the last 2 years. I would love to see more pinball.

2 weeks later
    #39 4 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

We are negotiating with the venue right now and exploring options. Hopefully there will be some news within the next week.

Hopefully it’s good news. We don’t want to be left out sad and depressed with nothing to do since everything’s been cancelled.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

We are negotiating with the venue right now and exploring options. Hopefully there will be some news within the next week.

Any updates? I hope the show will go on as planned.

#53 4 years ago

Don’t worry guys, next year will be bigger and stronger than ever before. We’ll get through this y’all!

2 years later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AnimeDude892.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-thread-6-5-6-7?tu=AnimeDude892 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.