(Topic ID: 279400)

2020: Are you hosting a Halloween Pinball event?

By jbovenzi

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jbovenzi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are you hosting a Pinball Halloween in 2020?”

• Having one, setting up machines as usual. Trick or Treaters welcome! 1 vote
      9%
    • Having a limited event with no Trick or Treaters. Let 'em find their own games! 1 vote
      9%
    • Are you crazy? Still under lockdown! 9 votes
      82%

(11 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2267 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2266 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2265 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbovenzi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Just curious, some places are allowing Trick or Treating, some are not.

Each year, my Wife and I host a outdoor Pinball Halloween. I put a couple of machines at the front of the garage (not inside as I don't want parents to judge this as kids coming into my house.) We pass out candy, have seating for the adults to wait for the kids to finish, and have bottled water for all.

Not sure that we are doing this for 2020.

Being in the Bay Area of California, we are locked down tighter than other places, so I am curious if others are setting up their machines the same as years previously.

1 year later
    #3 2 years ago

This year's Pinball Halloween, since I had to skip last year due to COVID and being safe for the kiddies.

IMG_2265 (resized).JPGIMG_2265 (resized).JPGIMG_2266 (resized).JPGIMG_2266 (resized).JPGIMG_2267 (resized).JPGIMG_2267 (resized).JPG
    #4 2 years ago

I couldn't set up more as we are TRYING to keep some social distancing in place. Baby wipes and hand sanitizer will be present for everyone.

Since it's Halloween, I will assume that the kids will bring their own masks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbovenzi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-are-you-hosting-a-halloween-pinball-event?tu=jbovenzi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.