(Topic ID: 242363)

2020 Ann Arbor Michigan VFW pinball show

By cfh

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

71JoiFDLnRL (resized).jpg
    20200920_094638.jpg
    20200920_094638.jpg
    20200919_161025 (resized).jpg
    20200919_161014 (resized).jpg
    20200919_161001 (resized).jpg
    20200919_150238 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pinball safe (resized).jpg
    700F63FD-6CD9-4CAC-9360-8970A1F4C9DE (resized).jpeg
    VFW Showcase Shirts 2020 Overall (resized).jpg
    VFW Club Shirts 2020 Overall (resized).jpg
    200 (resized).png
    vfw back (resized).jpg
    jarmask (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesholm1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#403 3 years ago

Well hmmm. Now I just need to decide if 4 hours playing is worth a 3 hour drive there/3 hours home and $40.

#414 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypin:

This must be your first time. If so, DO IT.
    We have an extra hour drive each way. Been to VFW twice in 2018 and would prefer to have a longer than 4 hours but it is worth it to me to support Clay so he can be back in 2021.

I will most likely. I have been to the Hall of Fame in Vegas and know how much time I spend going down the rows there, and that's not even close to the selection here. I do actually have more than one ticket, now do I have the feet and back for 8 hours of pinball... haha thats a whole other battle.

#415 3 years ago

Can you guys refresh my memory? Was it a $20 down payment or a $10 down payment. It's been so long I need to figure out how many tickets I actually reserved haha. Thanks

P.S. I was easy to convince. Pulling an all day with both time slots. Less pressure to run through the place and if I leave early oh well, the money is going to the right place.

1 week later
    #492 3 years ago

I came up last weekend from Fort Wayne for both Saturday sessions and I am so happy that I did. What a wonderful collection! The staff was super friendly and helpful, the texting for game issues was beyond fast and responsive. I haven't been to a large event here so I don't know that I have an opinion on it, except that I would just love more time in the space. I hammered through games for 8 hours, only playing games I didn't have a score on Pindigo for, playing 2 games at most on a pin and didn't even scratch the surface. How much glass cleaning and sweeping do I need to do for some more access!!

10/10

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesholm1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-ann-arbor-michigan-vfw-pinball-show?tu=jamesholm1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.