(Topic ID: 237552)

2019 TPF Pinside Lanyard And Name Badge Thread!

By Gexchange

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5DF09840-3A74-4820-B567-BC50497AC185 (resized).jpeg
    175DEF16-F949-4CEB-99DD-8C23650B0B17 (resized).png
    Pinside Badge MSV maya.png

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 5 years ago

Hey Guys.

I will be doing Lanyards and Name tags again this year! Just post up in this thread that you need one.. And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.

I will be handing these out at the 2pm Friday Meet and Greet party at Wild Pitch https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-tpf-meet-and-greet-party If you can't make this I will also be hanging around the show and can meet up with you at another time. My number to catch up with me later is 303-931-3685.

PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend

PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whomever to join pinside!!!

As always these are free of Charge.

JJ

#2 5 years ago

I'll take one please and Thank You.

#3 5 years ago

Count me in. Would like to have one also.
    Thanks

#4 5 years ago

Sure thanks!

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey Guys.
    I will be doing Lanyards and Name tags again this year! Just post up in this thread that you need one.. And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.
    I will be handing these out at the 2pm Friday Meet and Greet party at Wild Pitch! If you can't make this I will also be hanging around the show and can meet up with you at another time. My number to catch up with me later is 303-931-3685.
    PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend
    PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whomever to join pinside!!!
    JJ

Who's this "us" you speak of? You bringing 8Ball?

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.

Yes, please make badges for TigerLaw PavBall and @jodester

Quoted from Gexchange:

I will be handing these out at the 2pm Friday Meet and Greet party at Wild Pitch!

This is one of my favorite events during TPF.

#7 5 years ago

I’ll take one, thx GEX

#8 5 years ago

Thanks! One for me please JJ! (Will need a couple blanks also.) Probably won't make it to Wild Pitch in time btw.

#9 5 years ago

Yep. I'll take two please. One for me and one for the Mrs. "NPO" and "Mrs. NPO" without the quotation marks should do nicely : )

Thank you for doing this again, JJ!

Added over 5 years ago:

We may not make it at 2pm for this event, but we will find you and snag our lanyard badges sometime. Please don't add us to the bad boy list...we do plan to pick them up!

#10 5 years ago

Thanks JJ! Please make one for me!

#11 5 years ago

I would love one as well.
    Thank you doing this.
    joe

#12 5 years ago

Badges for @pinbackpacker and @flynnibus please

#13 5 years ago

Myself, @zene10, and @tctx02 please.

#15 5 years ago

I would like one JJ!!

#16 5 years ago

Looking forward to the wild pitch! I'll take one! Thanks!

#17 5 years ago

I’m in should be there in time for the party!!

Adam

#18 5 years ago

One for me please, thank you sir!

#19 5 years ago

And one for me please.

#20 5 years ago

One for me please!

#21 5 years ago

I’ll need one please. Thank you

#22 5 years ago

Oh ya!! I’m in

#23 5 years ago

I’d love one! Thank you for doing this!

#24 5 years ago

Count us in and as always thanks for doing this. In for me and Ms Yelobird (The Mod Couple). Look forward to the meet and show.

#25 5 years ago

Thanks JJ, I’ll use mine from last year if I can get away from the booth.

#26 5 years ago

Thank you, ill take one

#28 5 years ago

Count me in JJ.

Thank you!

#29 5 years ago

I’d like one!

#30 5 years ago

Yes, please. Our plane lands at 2:00 and the Wild Pitch is our first stop. Usually goes a few hours??

Thanks again for this awesome get together.

Brian

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinghetto:

Yes, please. Our plane lands at 2:00 and the Wild Pitch is our first stop. Usually goes a few hours??
    Brian

I'll have JJ keep bringing beer until you guys get there.

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinghetto:

Brian

Show starts at 5PM, so I assume most will be gone by then.

Bring me some Sweet Martha's, and I'll save your seat, and make sure a beer is waiting for you.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

#33 5 years ago

Yes please one for me and extendo

#34 5 years ago

I’d like one. Thanks!

#36 5 years ago

Me please

#37 5 years ago

Thanks JJ!

One for me please jfh and a blank one for my wife (she won’t join Pinside). Don’t know if we’ll be there before or after the Munsters VIP event.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Show starts at 5PM, so I assume most will be gone by then.
    Bring me some Sweet Martha's, and I'll save your seat, and make sure a beer is waiting for you.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

I can get you some Sweet Martha's... But, I might have to chisel them off the snow covered tarmac at the fair. But, I'm sure there are plenty still there!!

#39 5 years ago

One for Bublehead and one for my wife “Jelane” (No quotes but not a Pinsider yet) please.

#40 5 years ago

me too, thanks.

#41 5 years ago

I’d like one. Thanks for doing this!

#42 5 years ago

I’d like one too - thanks!

#43 5 years ago

I can’t make the meet and greet but will take a badge please.

Thanks.

#44 5 years ago

Im in . Becca would like one too but she has no pinside account so we will grab a blank one

Thanks JJ

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey Guys.
    I will be handing these out at the 2pm Friday Meet and Greet party at Wild Pitch! If you can't make this I will also be hanging around the show and can meet up with you at another time. My number to catch up with me later is 303-931-3685.
    JJ

I would like to have one please.

#46 5 years ago

I'm in!

#47 5 years ago

Count me in.

#49 5 years ago

I’d like one as well. Thank you!

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

But... but... I requested mine at last GSPF: you were just too busy with BBQ duty to bother with them...

I'll give it another shot... maybe you still have that one!

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-tpf-pinside-lanyard-and-name-badge-thread?hl=schwism and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.