(Topic ID: 234306)

2019 Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show 8/9 & 8/10; This Week! Register your games!

By ForceFlow

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

54C688C2-E4E1-44FA-8F9B-D102F88D06D4.jpeg
    20190806215700670 (resized).jpg
    2019-preview-exhibit (resized).jpg
    film memorabilia exhibit facbook banner 2019 v2 (resized).jpg
    2019-event-photo-v3 (resized).png
    2019-event-photo-windows-v1 (resized).png
    2019-tshirt-preview-v1-prod-img-white (resized).jpg
    2019-tshirt-preview-v1-prod-img-orange (resized).jpg
    srymca-show-floor-map-2019-v2 (resized).png
    20190425150106527 (resized).jpg
    20190418183335311 (resized).jpg
    2019-tshirt-preview-v1-lg (resized).jpg
    2019 Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show - Flyer 1.jpg
    2019 Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show - Flyer 1.pdf (PDF preview)
    20180811104414093 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180811_173140_1 (resized).jpg
    There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago

Here's a small preview exhibit at the front entrance of the Saratoga Regional YMCA!

2019-preview-exhibit (resized).jpg2019-preview-exhibit (resized).jpg
    #52 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

28!
    And that brings this show's first horse themed game: Gottlieb Thoro-Bred
    https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2534

I wasn't totally sure that I was going to be able to bring the "Thoro-Bred", but I was able to get it going. It should be on the floor on Friday and Saturday. It is for sale. Nice playfield, backglass and good original cabinet.

#53 4 years ago

May be bringing a "Pin-Up" too.
    Not a museum piece, but plays.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

May be bringing a "Pin-Up" too.
    Not a museum piece, but plays.

Perfect, that's all I'm looking for

#55 4 years ago

I could bring Orbitor 1 if people want to stare at it and see a museum-quality display of the average Pinhead getting in over their head
    (It’s not yet working due to still missing a motor for the bumper)

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I could bring Orbitor 1 if people want to stare at it and see a museum-quality display of the average Pinhead getting in over their head
    (It’s not yet working due to still missing a motor for the bumper)

As cool as it would be to see it at the show, it's wouldn't be right to have a game there with its main feature not working.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

As cool as it would be to see it at the show, it's wouldn't be right to have a game there with its main feature not working.

Next year then! It’s so close to completion

#58 4 years ago

Only a few days to go before showtime!

Please register your games if you haven't already:

https://pinballsaratoga.com/show-details/game-registration/

#59 4 years ago

I'm adding another free play raffle prize--a sheet of widebody playfield glass: your choice of classic Bally widebody, WPC SuperPin, or Gottlieb System 80 widebody!

#60 4 years ago

The Best in Show Awards are back!

There will be 4 awards for different eras of games: Antique (Pre-1960), EM (1960-1970s), Solid State (Digit & Alphanumeric), and Modern (DMD & LCD).

Judging will take place on Saturday, with awards being posted at about 5PM.

https://pinballsaratoga.com/show-details/best-in-show-awards/

#61 4 years ago

I originally wasn't planning on bringing RFM since it's so heavy and unwieldy to move around, but now RFM is returning to the show this year!

#62 4 years ago

We're back up to 30 games

Two days to go! Let's get a few more at the show! There's still space available!

#63 4 years ago

There's about $700 worth of raffle prizes this year! There's still a little time to get in on it, but don't delay, register today!

#64 4 years ago

Heres some of the games awaiting setup

20190806215700670 (resized).jpg20190806215700670 (resized).jpg
    #65 4 years ago

Nice touch on the Hulk wrap, it's all about the details.

#66 4 years ago

Great show! Games all played (and looked) excellent!

Lots of families and kids laughing, having a great time, and playing pinball.

If you ever decide to let that Demoman go Adam, I’d be interested in it. Played so fast! My first time ever getting to Demotine, what a thrill!

#67 4 years ago

To anyone who brought a game, you may want to check the underside of the cab. Some adventurous young kid decided it looked like it needed some bottom art

I’m not really upset about it, it’s just green crayon, it’s kinda funny!

54C688C2-E4E1-44FA-8F9B-D102F88D06D4.jpeg54C688C2-E4E1-44FA-8F9B-D102F88D06D4.jpeg
    #68 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

To anyone who brought a game, you may want to check the underside of the cab. Some adventurous young kid decided it looked like it needed some bottom art
    I’m not really upset about it, it’s just green crayon, it’s kinda funny![quoted image]

See my comment in the other thread regarding unattended feral children. I was shocked at some of the bad behavior I saw from little kids, and even more shocked by the parents who didn't seem to care.

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

See my comment in the other thread regarding unattended feral children. I was shocked at some of the bad behavior I saw from little kids, and even more shocked by the parents who didn't seem to care.

Parenting is optional now. Sometimes I opt to do it for those that don't.

#70 4 years ago

Thank you for attending and participating at this year’s show! It was quite a busy show, and we greatly appreciate everyone who was able to come, and especially those who brought games and volunteered their time with set-up/tear-down. It was amazing to see the excitement and enjoyment people got out of this year’s show!

If you have any photos/videos of the show, we would enjoy seeing them either posted here or on facebook!

There is a survey available if you would like to offer your feedback—this will help shape future planning for the show. If you could take a few minutes to fill it out, we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

https://forms.gle/Mdr8x2eoKM9ykYzK9

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-saratoga-pinball-amp-arcade-show-8-9-amp-8-10/page/2?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.