(Topic ID: 233111)

2019 New Pinball purchase will be taxed.

By mnpinball

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 586 posts
  • 154 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SadSack
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nexxus01.jpg
    ADD58E60-9590-4CF6-ACA5-244036415AE5 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1778 (resized).PNG
    9cd06f371223d3bd9ce1c6f24425344b--seinfeld-amber (resized).jpg
    IMG_1777 (resized).PNG
    19A6C2D6-5926-41FF-951D-F236479B5F1A (resized).jpeg
    nonprofits (resized).jpg
    20180830_155352 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    E45E7B01-C64D-47AF-9C91-148666BBC3F9 (resized).jpeg
    mv4eVMY (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Dude.gif

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #297 Comments from a distributor. Posted by KingPinGames (5 years ago)

Post #304 More info from a distributor. Posted by KingPinGames (5 years ago)

Post #355 Economic nexus test, uses Louisiana as an example. Posted by iceman44 (5 years ago)

Post #415 Comment from distributor. Posted by Gexchange (5 years ago)

Post #465 State by state tracker. Posted by flynnibus (5 years ago)

Post #505 Some expierence for 2019 and suggestions. Posted by Pinzap (5 years ago)

Post #513 Break down of thresholds state by state Posted by Hemispheres (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

Missouri has not passed any laws concerning this yet, we just need some states like hopefully mine to break ranks and I think the whole thing will fold. One dumb state started this mess and one smart state can end it.

#388 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

True. There are always people that look to skirt around the laws. Doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Just remember Tax Planning and Tax Avoidance are two different things.

#506 5 years ago

I just spoke with a friend yesterday who believed in this tax change wholeheartedly UNTIL I explained the details of how it really works as explained by Gexchange and then he totally flipped saying this is a riduclous burden and will lead to tons of problems.

All the money is on the side of collection, there needs to be a group educating the public and writing laws that will block the states ability to pass these Nexus laws.

My company, we have decided to limit sales to certain states which in my head sounds insane but numbers don’t lie and we can’t afford to handle the overhead of selling to everyone anymore.

In case it sadly does stick I did buy stock in Avalara

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-new-pinball-purchase-will-be-taxed-?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.