Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,334 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by rwmech5
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif
    77C39292-D63C-4078-9D52-300569DD8EC9 (resized).png
    28769D05-9042-4282-B49C-307874BAA078 (resized).jpeg
    C1278CE0-45B5-4F2C-ACE2-46BB17A49532 (resized).png
    F4C174DC-06C9-4889-A51E-C07A31071E94.gif
    945D48DC-B341-4ABE-BF2C-235F7552901C (resized).jpeg
    12F05A2F-495C-454D-97CC-2C680CAE08EE (resized).jpeg
    81A581E7-EE18-4034-816D-E81CF0ACFE79 (resized).jpeg
    F63A9B45-CC5A-4200-82EB-FA04FD2D1040 (resized).jpeg
    E1AC5843-B32D-4F9A-A408-6717604B3477 (resized).jpeg
    35D562EE-27A2-463B-8F83-DD78206380A1 (resized).jpeg
    5792C8DA-7991-46EE-AC84-D6DA4DCCB669 (resized).jpeg
    26CABF0F-7879-42E3-999D-CF0473C28046 (resized).jpeg
    2765B6D5-4159-432F-AC4B-0DDD4C359F18 (resized).jpeg
    EE9DF3EF-2EAF-488F-939A-D8AFE00EE82E (resized).jpeg
    4D0F00DF-D3A8-425E-ABE3-55CC0BE2F9AD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jaybird815.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 4 years ago

And Cora’s canned, he’s looking at the lengthiest suspension of them all

#103 4 years ago

Like the Twins don’t have enough power in their lineup, so they sign Josh Donaldson

#106 4 years ago
    Quoted from guitarded:

Cora should get the lifetime Ban.
    Astros and Red Sox respective Championships should be stripped.
    Any Awards ; Batting Titles, MVPs, etc should also be yanked from players on those teams for the seasons implicated.
    Kershaw will just have to live with being known as a Regular Season guy...but, man was he jobbed. Jansen, too I guess.

It cost Darvish some cash from getting rocked in in that WS before becoming a free agent, obviously he wasn’t “tipping” his pitches, and for people to say everyone was doing it is absurd, that’s what they all say once caught

1 month later
    #172 4 years ago

The over/under on Astro’s hitters HBP is 83.5, I think I like the over, I’m pretty sure Anthony Rizzo gets hit that many times every year

#174 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That's because of his punchable face

Lol, Braun has the most punchable face in all of sports, may as well bring him up while on the topic of cheating

#182 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

And now it comes out that Manfred gave the Astro's players immunity in return for their testimony.
    I wondered why no players were punished. I'd say it was a chicken shit way out for Manfred.

I’d say Manfred is on his way out, all sides are pissed at him

#186 4 years ago

I think I’m gonna puke

#189 4 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

May finally have a team that can compete this year. Looking forward to baseball.
    [quoted image]

They’re looking good, it’s a winnable division, except maybe for the pirates, I go down every year for a Cubs/Reds series, I love that area

#193 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've had season tickets since the Twins moved to Target Field. Even when they sucked, I loved going there and this year is looking to be better than last year!

I’m a huge Twins fan now!

#194 4 years ago
    Quoted from phlip_phanatic:

Can't believe the Cubs only got one title with that lineup. What a waste. Almost as bad as the '85 Bears only getting one SB.

You guys do have a pretty good chance of getting over .500 for the first time in a decade, I’ll give ya that

#196 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I’m giving a 90 minute power point presentation on the 2020 White Sox Saturday night, I know you’ll be front and center.

Front in center of JP, but I’m a multitasker

#200 4 years ago
    Quoted from phlip_phanatic:

If the Sox get eliminated from post season play, and the Twins are still alive, I will cheer for them to make it to the World Series. Not because I want them to win, but because I want to see late October/early November baseball, in Minnesota, in an open air stadium.
    Oof.

If?

1 month later
    #215 4 years ago

Straight blasphemy!

4AFE4058-94AC-4B99-A71E-34BAD6F750AD (resized).jpeg4AFE4058-94AC-4B99-A71E-34BAD6F750AD (resized).jpeg
    #219 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I’ve heard the same joke all week about the White Sox from many Cub fans. Go ahead jaybird815

A lot of people go to US Comiscular, then they hop on the red line and head north to watch a real team play

#221 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone else think this entire season won't be played?

It sure is starting to look that way

3 months later
    #260 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I think this year is gonna be cool (provided they get through it).. Every game is almost the equivalent of a series. If (when) the White Sox win the World Series, no asterisks.

White Sox will definitely have an advantage, as they haven’t played in front of fans for going on a decade now.

#266 3 years ago

Kershaw scratched and put on the IL, not a good start for LaD.

#269 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Get some new material Jay.

Is Yoan good to go? He’s my starting 3B

#270 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I mean... it is accurate. And funny

It obviously irritates him, so I’m going to keep rolling with it.

#273 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Nobody asked you Hilton Beat it.

Why would it irritate me? I love games with nobody there. I get primo seats for $25, can get from my door into the park in 35 minutes, and no lines for beer or bathroom.
    Any of you chirpy Cubs fans that want to wager Cubs/Sox total wins for the season name your price. I’ll bet cash or whiskey.

$100

#274 3 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

Ya, heard that he hurt his back in the weight room. The young stud Dustin May gets the start 2nite, my 2nd fave ginger on the team..Justin Turner is the shit!

I think Urias is going to turn into a stud, kid can pitch.

#284 3 years ago

We only do that at Wrigley North

#293 3 years ago
    BC71AA5A-3DE7-4A1C-B489-DA7D7B2E93A4 (resized).jpegBC71AA5A-3DE7-4A1C-B489-DA7D7B2E93A4 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #346 3 years ago

My favorite part of the season so far is how awful the Red Sox are

3 weeks later
    #364 3 years ago

Padres are really going for it, got Clevinger today.

1 month later
    #386 3 years ago

There are 3 guarantees in life, death, taxes, and Dusty Baker choking in the playoffs.

1 week later
    #406 3 years ago

That was one entertaining baseball game.

#414 3 years ago
    23998934-9B9D-4A02-87CB-C2186C06EB10 (resized).png23998934-9B9D-4A02-87CB-C2186C06EB10 (resized).png
    #426 3 years ago

Congrats to the Dodgers, good thing they finished it in 6 with Turner testing positive.

#430 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Wait what? I turned it off just after that last fireball pitch that ended the game. So I didn't hear at that point that Turner left the game because of a positive Covid test. So, they find out about the test result right in the middle of the game, apparently? No one knew about it when the game started, but a phone call came somewhere in the middle of the game that said, hey we have a positive result on Turner? And seeing that, they say, hey, you need to get out of here right now and get isolated because you are tested positive and you could infect others? And they send him off the field right in the middle of the game? That makes sense. But, he comes back out after the game is over, with no mask on, and celebrates with everyone all around? That does not make sense. That seems... really odd. And not a very good idea.

Yep, they said they didn’t want to celebrate without him.

#433 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Tuner tests positive. As have many other figures in the sports world. But how many actually got sick? I love how the NFL had a couple of teams with a lot of positives, so what do they do? They postpone the game for a couple days.
    Watching all this with everyone's half ass attempt at wearing masks shows me very few healthy, active people will actually get sick from this. Take that with a grain of of salt.
    Congrats Dodgers! Glad it's finally over.

Also Arozarena, who pretty much broke all post season power records started the season on the Covid list.

#442 3 years ago

Tony Larussa the new White Sox manager, WTF?

#444 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

WTF indeed. This has singlehandedly killed my White Sox buzz. They finally righted the ship and then realized they were the White Sox and did the most White Sox move of all time.

I owe you $100

4 months later
    #447 3 years ago

Nice to watch some spring training games with fans there.

Aaron Boone taking a leave from the Yankees to get a pacemaker put in.

3 weeks later
    #453 3 years ago

Baseball season is upon us, it’ll be nice to see fans in the stands again. Any Series predictions? I like LAD vs Toronto, LAD champs. That team is absolutely loaded.

#458 3 years ago

Lindor will be a Met for life, just signed a 10 yr/341 million contract.

#459 3 years ago

Good luck to everyone’s teams this season, except you Chisox

#465 3 years ago
    Quoted from dug:

Go Padres!!!!

They’re looking real strong, should be a playoff team.

#466 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Go Cubs!
    [quoted image]

I literally spent my whole morning cutting the cord and switching to ATT streaming as it’s the only way I can get Marquee network.

#475 3 years ago
    Quoted from rwmech5:Have a soft spot for the ex-Expos.

They got screwed in 94, best record in baseball with a stacked team, a few HOFers on that team. If not for the strike you can only wonder if they’d still be in Montreal.

#476 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I bet the under 95.5 wins for the Yankees this year. Only 67 more losses to go!

Looks like the Yankees are my AL team this year.

#478 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Might as well root for the Twins while you’re at it.

I am

#480 3 years ago

Seems like something weird always happens on opening day. Bellinger’s rbi single that went over the wall, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

2 months later
    #497 2 years ago

Now that a good chunk of the season has been played, I think the 2 biggest surprises are how good the Giants are and how bad the Twins are. I didn’t see either one of those coming.

#499 2 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

cubs white sox world series!

I don’t think my heart could take it.

#503 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

I’m a Mets fan and hated the idea of paying Lindor 341m.
    Is he as overrated as I thought he was? At 60+ games in, he looks less than average.

He’s good, and you have him for 10yrs, so you better get used to him

#512 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Let’s go!! Best record in MLB.

That was short lived.

Quoted from Chisox:

I’ve been having a blast watching this team but the other shoe is going to drop on this offense soon. They’re down 4 starters now and their rookie 3rd baseman who is playing left field took a ball to the face sliding into 2nd tonight. I’m torn on whether they should trade for help with 4 spots to fill or roll with what they have and get after it next year. The only problem with that is the starting pitching is ridiculous this year and Rodon and Lynn are free agents next year.

You have to go for it anytime your close, although I wouldn’t mortgage the farm in doing so. I personally think the Madrigal injury may be the most costly, as the Sox offense is so HR reliant. They should go after Frazier from Pittsburgh to replace him and probably wouldn’t be a steep price tag.

1 month later
    #520 2 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

I’m surprised, and blown away by hearing that the Dodgers traded n got Sherzer and Turner from the Nats in a blockbuster trade! Nats get a few of the Dodgers top prospects, but man..we’re coming for you SF!

I just read they now have a payroll that’s $85 million more than the next team, the Yankees.

#522 2 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

Ugh! Cubs got completely dismantled. This will be a brutal rest of the season for us.

It had to happen

1 month later
    #530 2 years ago

Blue Jays are looking mighty impressive.

2 weeks later
    #538 2 years ago

Devin Williams breaks his hand punching something while celebrating, and is out for the playoffs. WTF?

#539 2 years ago

This AL wild card race will be fun down the stretch

#550 2 years ago

At first I wanted BOS to win, but seeing their fans happy now makes me want NYY to crush them relentlessly.

I was always Boston over New York growing up, then they won a World Series and I quickly learned they have the most obnoxious fans in the world.

#553 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

More than Cubs fans ?

Not even close, my Astros gear better get here quick, that series isn’t lasting long. ‘Stros in 4.

#554 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

They won a world series after 107 years and the fans talked like they had a history like the Yanks .It was disgusting .

Lol, you guys are still talking ‘05. I get it, you’re the red headed step child of the city. Didn’t your fans have a father/son duo run out on the field and assault a 75 year old coach? Class acts.

#557 2 years ago

If it wasn’t for Dusty Baker coaching the Astros, I’d say you’d have no chance in that series.

#560 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Cubs had they’re “run” .It was nice and they did come through and break the curse .It’s cool we’re just starting ours .Not a mountain to climb to beat 1.

They’ll be back a lot sooner than you’re thinking.

#565 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Rizzo likes October that’s for sure .

It’ll be interesting to see where he ends up, he’s not a New York kind of guy.

#568 2 years ago

Stantons putting some dents in the monster.

#572 2 years ago

It should be a good one tonight, 2 of the hottest teams in baseball.

#574 2 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Back in my day, baseball was on TV and we liked it -- I can't see a single Giants playoffs game.
    What a cockamamie situation!

Sure you can, you just have to move into the 21st century

#577 2 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

I have a digital receiver and a well positioned copper wire to act as an antenna. My TV works just fine!
    I get dozens of channels locally -- way more channels than we got in the 1970s.
    This is some bull jive, yo.

Get a 7 day free trial from Hulu and stream it, then cancel it.

#578 2 years ago

You can also stream it through the TBS app

#592 2 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Oh hell yeah. I’ve hated the cardinals since will Clark and 1985. I really hated those cheaters after the laptop incident. But my rage was fomented after they beaned Hanley Ramirez. He was on an epic run and they took him out mafia style. This was such a great win.

You mean Jack Clark

#601 2 years ago

I’m not sure why anyone would be surprised about Keuchel being left off the roster, he’s been brutal.

#616 2 years ago
    67FEAFB0-4045-4392-A92E-30540BF36F6A (resized).jpeg67FEAFB0-4045-4392-A92E-30540BF36F6A (resized).jpeg
    #619 2 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Was that after the dui?

Which one?

#623 2 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

The last one. Hey, do you miss me in the NFL thread? Boring AF without me and who day in there, huh?

Haha, There was a drive to get you reinstated by the guys, but you’d have to change your handle to JoshGordon66

#628 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

What a throw by ALTUVE!!! That’s the defense that wins games.

One team is a good defensive team and the other is a bad one, the difference in this game and likely the series.

#632 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Depressing but not over .

Is it Rodon or Cease game 3?

#643 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinpin8990:

One silver lining (if they were to be eliminated on Sunday): the Sox are the youngest team in all of baseball. They are built to be good for a while.

C’mon man, they’re middle of the pack age wise, they are built to be good for a bit, but let’s not be making shit up just cause you’re getting taken to the wood shed.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/rosters/_/sort/average_age/order/true

#650 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

It will be announced tomorrow .I’m guessing Rodon .

Cease it is.

#697 2 years ago
    Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

well, i don't have cable. is there any way to get just the Playoffs via amazon or other streaming sevice?

A lot of streaming services offer free trials.

#700 2 years ago

Astros going right back to McCullers for game 4, interesting.

#702 2 years ago
    Quoted from attyrhodes:

Extra day off, may as well.

Yeah, I don’t think the Sox go with Lynn because the Astros have crushed him through out his career. But I’m sure he’d start game 5 if there is one.

#722 2 years ago

Deservedly so, the Astros will always be called cheaters. But they are the better team in this series. It is getting old that when ever they beat a team it’s a built in excuse. It happened, it’s in the past.

#724 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

One of the things that sticks in my memory was the response from Mike Trout when he found out the Astros were cheaters.
    Here's a guy who represents everything that is good in baseball, is generally perceived as the best player in MLB, and who doesn't like the limelight and he was furious!!! Never seen him so mad before or since.
    ALL real fans who respect the integrity game were furious.

They weren’t the only one cheating.

#728 2 years ago
    Quoted from attyrhodes:

There has been loads of evidence come out for other teams, but go on.

Exactly, but the Astros won, so they’re the only one that’s talked about.

And what the hell does sign stealing have to do with the White Sox ability to hold runners on. The Astros are the better team this series, plain and simple.

#729 2 years ago

Everyone says "you can't do it over". Why not? Put together the teams as they were as best as you can for a special 7 game series to determine the 2017 world series. Astros win, they keep the title, Dodgers win and it's theirs.
    Yeah, logistics, injuries, contracts... yada yada. We put together an NBA season during a pandemic without much of a problem. You can't tell me we couldn't figure this shit out.
    Where do we draw the line? I don't know, but the Astros almost definitely didn't deserve the title as it is. You're not going to convince anyone outside of texas otherwise. Handing over the title to the Dodgers doesn't really accomplish a lot, it has to be earned.
    We tend to lack creativity when it comes to these things. If we could apply as much imaginative in fixing this as they were in cheating, well we probably would have had something really entertaining to watch.
    At the very least, if it comes down to Astros Dodgers again, there should be 2 titles on the line.

Again, what exactly does this have to do with the Astros whipping the White Sox this series?

#732 2 years ago

I'm just doing my best to distract myself before an elimination game, alright??

Now that made me laugh.

#740 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Anyone can say what you have with zero evidence (we see it every day nowadays).
    The Astros were caught red-handed cheating. It wasn't an individual or a few bad apples. It was the entire corrupt organization.

And yet they advance to their 5th straight LCS.

#780 2 years ago

Is this 2017? How about a game 5 tonight with huge rivals. I’ll be rooting for the winner of this series the rest of the way.

#784 2 years ago

Wow, the Cardinals fire Schildt.

#786 2 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

"Philosophical differences". Management apparently didn't like winning streak? From a distance, this seems weird. I bet up close too.
    On a different note. A golfing buddy of mine, Garry Templeton, jokingly told me he was partly responsible for the Cardinals winning so much in the 80s. He apparently flipped off and yelled something back to a fan. The Cardinals immediately traded him to the Padres for Ozzie Smith. Weird thing is that Gary has only been kind, polite, and respectful around me. He would call my best friend and set up games and bring guys like Rupert Jones and Vince Coleman. Vince wasn't known for his honesty on the course according to his own buddies.

Must be more to the story, he took a team that had no business being a playoff team to the playoffs. He’ll find a job quickly I’d bet.

#788 2 years ago

The DH will be in both leagues before long, I’m just glad they got rid of the stupid runner on 2nd to start extra innings.

#790 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

I think that is just for the playoffs they got rid of it. I get the point of the rule but that is too much of an advantage. I think that’s the beauty of baseball is going to extra innings.

No it’s officially done.

#793 2 years ago

Knebel to start tonight for LA?

#817 2 years ago

I don’t think the Astros will have much of a chance if McCullers can’t go in the series.

1 week later
    #867 2 years ago

Man this thread is getting funny, tying politics into it and everything. As far as cheating, the Astros did it, got caught and will hear about it forever, rightfully so. But to think there is still “cheating” going on is laughable. MLB has an attendant guarding the one video monitor in the clubhouse area. And technically it’s not considered cheating as long as they’re not using technology.

#869 2 years ago
    Quoted from rwmech5:

Hoping for 2 game 7s this weekend.

Me too! I’m still hoping for the Astros vs Dodgers rematch.

#906 2 years ago

All this whining about the Astros makes me want to root for them. On second thought, let’s go Braves!!

#919 2 years ago
    848A07F4-21C7-4EA4-9E76-EF4DEF4A5B1F.gif848A07F4-21C7-4EA4-9E76-EF4DEF4A5B1F.gif
    #921 2 years ago

Dang, Morton broken shin, out for the Series

#924 2 years ago
    Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Atlanta sports are cursed. SMH

Hold on and win this one and they’re still in good shape

#933 2 years ago
    6C34DF18-3B3D-4E7B-A529-5452499CE7DD.gif6C34DF18-3B3D-4E7B-A529-5452499CE7DD.gif
    #951 2 years ago
    CE15157E-746F-4A69-A629-7DD30B15E990.gifCE15157E-746F-4A69-A629-7DD30B15E990.gif
    #962 2 years ago

Isn’t this the 2021 MLB thread?

#979 2 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

Sadly, I hear that there’s interest in Corey seagar..seagar n his agent boras are looking for a lengthy contract w big $..Dodgers can’t keep them all..

Trea Turner is much better, IMO

#1042 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinpin8990:

I thought this was a baseball thread? What's with the booze talk?

Man you bitch about everything, relax, it’s only baseball.

#1045 2 years ago

That explains it.

#1055 2 years ago

Sitting on the park bench

#1136 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Christ on a crutch that was crushed. Somebody’s gonna get paid this offseason.

Your White Sox have been mentioned by a few different outlets.

#1173 2 years ago

Congrats to the Braves!!

It’s looking like there is going to be a lock out this winter, which will really put a damper on free agency.

#1175 2 years ago
    Quoted from pch3727:

Dang, that's the first I'm hearing about the lockout. Something was gonna give. Stinks for the players that have to wait past their prime years to lock in a huge deal that they've earned on past play. But by the time they get to free agency most of the guys have already peaked and teams are hesitant to give the long term contracts.

Neither side is close to an agreement, and they’ve already canceled the winter meetings. Not sounding promising to a quick resolution.

#1177 2 years ago
    Quoted from attyrhodes:

Damn I had no idea MLB was heading towards lockout. NBA is heading there currently, the players have way too much power as it stands. What are the main hang ups for the MLB?

Pretty good short summary here

https://calltothepen.com/2021/10/25/mlb-reportedly-preparing-lockout-december-1/amp/

#1181 2 years ago
    Quoted from attyrhodes:

From that article it seems like the MLBPA doesn't really have that much of a gripe. The average salary fell, but big players are still getting record contracts. Sounds like the teams are getting smarter with fringe contracts if anything.

Yeah, it’s not a good look for either. The big gripe by the MLBPA is the lowering of the luxury cap tax. Basically lowering the “salary cap”.

#1182 2 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Dude, you’re the troll by pulling that everyone cheats crap. If you just stayed clear of all that deflection, there would be no issues.

The guys in the NFL thread wanted to know your thoughts on Aaron Rodgers homeopathic approach to the Covid vaccine.

5 months later
    #1241 1 year ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

You know it’s officially baseball season when your team looks like they’re solid and gonna be good all year, then they play a few games and look like they couldn’t beat a JV high school team. I’m talking about you White Sox. On a side note, what Ohtani is doing is so badass. I’ve been wishing someone would come in and do this forever. I would have been stoked for a #3 or #4 starter and a decent outfielder/6th or 7th hitter playing mostly every day. What he’s doing is nuts.

Expectations were way too high among Sox fans, I mean subtract Rodon and add pretty much no one, Graveman maybe, but he’s a middle reliever. And think somehow this is a better team than the one that got trounced in the first round last year, crazy kool aid drinking there. Banking on young players taking the next step is a terrible strategy and it’s showing. The silver lining is they are in the worst division in baseball and there’s a lot of time to turn it around.

#1246 1 year ago
    Quoted from ChefHazmat:

Gallegos hopping that fence like he was late for dinner.

Him and Arenando were the only 2 suspended

1 month later
    #1273 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Enough with the "genius" of the Dodgers and their scouting of athletes. Let's explain their success in more simple terms for all to understand.
    The Top 4 Payrolls in MLB 2022
    1) LA Dodgers = $277,108,333
    2) NY Mets = $253,119,999
    3) NY Yankees = $240,290,714
    4) Philadelphia Phillies = $221,738,462
    https://boardroom.tv/mlb-team-payrolls-2022/

And they have the top rated farm system, it’s more than just money

1 week later
    #1305 1 year ago

vicjw66 is the Stephen A Smith of the MLB thread

#1315 1 year ago

Chuckwort coming out swinging!

Vic, did you happen to see Trouts night last night?

#1317 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:Nice to see my boy Lorenzen get another shot at a starting gig. One of my favorites while he was in Cincy.

Too bad we don’t get to see him hit anymore, dude could slug it for a pitcher.

2 weeks later
    #1372 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Anyone else going to the jays 1st of doubleheader tomorrow? I'm going solo to score the vlad and dad bobblehead and watch the 7 inning game vs the Rays.

They’re 9 innings this year

1 week later
    #1385 1 year ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

I am rooting for the Braves to sweep the Mets right out of first. We need to just demoralize them now!

B5A2D276-A5B5-47B4-A0A9-4106969196B0.gifB5A2D276-A5B5-47B4-A0A9-4106969196B0.gif
    #1386 1 year ago

Toronto fires Montoya, Larussa the next one to go?

4 weeks later
    #1444 1 year ago

He’ll be runner up. Julio Rodriguez is a lock for AL ROY.

#1447 1 year ago

Blue Jays will make the playoffs, with the 3 wildcards now.

#1460 1 year ago

Tatis Jr suspended 80 games for PEDs, ouch!

#1469 1 year ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Anyone know when the 2023 schedule will be released? It was August 4th last year so kind of expected it by now. Interested in seeing the new mix between divisions.

The difference in schedule next year is that each team will play 5 less divisional games and play every team in the opposing league.

1 week later
    #1504 1 year ago

All these cry babies about the Astros is actually making me start to root for them, haha.

#1522 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

The reality is that no other team in baseball in modern times has disgraced the game like the Houston Astros did. Not even close. Are the other teams perfect? No but that doesn't excuse the Astros. You are going to have to find some better "deep state" conspiracy theories than that Donald. lol
    All I know is the Cards have a challenging task ahead of them starting a 3 game series with the Braves tonight in St. Louis. Hopefully the game will be played fairly and not totally-corrupt and rigged as you claim they all are now. lol

No Arenado for the series, on paternity leave

#1525 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

[quoted image]

Adley Rutschman appears to be the real deal.

#1529 1 year ago
    F590BFFE-41E8-4CD1-8AF7-A20CD62C5499.gifF590BFFE-41E8-4CD1-8AF7-A20CD62C5499.gif
    2 weeks later
    #1630 1 year ago
    Quoted from Maken:

Bro, do you even MLB?

What are we, 14?

8 months later
    #2329 10 months ago

Alex Manoah sucks

#2331 10 months ago

To tell ya the truth I’m not sure, never been in the locker room with him.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jaybird815.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-mlb-lets-discuss?tu=Jaybird815 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.