Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,112 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4106 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4111 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4108 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4110 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4107 (resized).jpeg
    0D3DA938-935B-45A0-A926-B4E4E44DB259 (resized).jpeg
    15269092-36D5-48C3-9AB1-D73311B84BD8 (resized).jpeg
    6DA5673B-5E98-4266-A639-DD92826A5E70 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240108_145651_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240101_215821_Google (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231206_125327_Facebook (resized).jpg
    IMG_4400 (resized).jpeg
    20231125_103617.jpg
    PXL_20231115_025950717.MP (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_005809_Firefox.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elcolonel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#560 1 year ago

With rare exception, Bama has a close shave every year, and the Irish are over ranked every year. Why wasn't Georgia ranked on top from the get go?

2 weeks later
    #582 1 year ago

Bulldogs allow 22 to Kent State. Chinks in the armor?

#583 1 year ago

Wake damn near beat Clemson..

2 weeks later
    #591 1 year ago

Ga. Should get back to #1, by virtue of covering their spread, combined with Bama squeaker.

#594 1 year ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

Ga. Should get back to #1, by virtue of covering their spread, combined with Bama squeaker.

As predicted before release.

#603 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanTheMan:

The match up today is definitely TN v ALA. it has massive repercussions on rankings. Either way, can’t wait to see the SEC bias.

The play quality is the bias.

#604 1 year ago

They will be up all night in Knoxville...

#610 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanTheMan:

Assuming that their play is better than everyone else. Saw a lot of bad defense in the SEC yesterday.

Yep, and the micro argument always comes out, when the macro is evident.

2 weeks later
    #629 1 year ago

We saw who the #1 team is...

#630 1 year ago

Look, I am a Georgia native, but not a rabid college football fan by any means. But if you look at the pedigree of Kirby Smart, you will have to agree, his trek is Saban student to now Saban heir. UGA is a college football force for another 10 years. Not saying National Championship every year, but in the mix and the big bad giant, that everyone else has to slay every year though.

#634 1 year ago

Maybe the f'ing Falcons will be inspired to beat the Chargers... This is the type of spot that they lay an egg at home...

3 weeks later
    #703 1 year ago

$ grab, but will make Conference championship games, a little more important.

#704 1 year ago

Conference divisions to disappear.

#706 1 year ago

LSU better not be there after the dogs whip um...

#707 1 year ago

If LSU beats the Dogs, don't be shocked if the Tide is back in....

#708 1 year ago

If LSU wins SEC championship game, and TCU wins their conference, look for for OSU, Michigan, Georgia, TCU to be the 4, seeded in that order.

#739 1 year ago

Well if any body thought Ga. and Kirby Smart, were F'ing around, that notion is pretty much already dispelled!

#740 1 year ago

After Vince Dooley, UGA had a series of good coaches, and good ambassadors, of the game. Kirby Smart is a notch above all Dooley post cedents!

#742 1 year ago

I have said it before and I will say it again. I am a Ga. native, but not a Bulldog homer, by any means. I am a long suffering Falcons fan, but this program is stacked, for the foreseeable future!

#747 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Only OSU fans.

Gotta give props to the "upper educated".....lol....Just kidding! No props for you! If you want soup, go make it yourself, you lazy bastar**!

3 weeks later
    #759 1 year ago

Anything less than a repeat Championship for Georgia will be an under acheivment!

#769 1 year ago

How about those Horny Toads...

1 week later
    #796 1 year ago

May be out of reach by halftime...

#801 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I picked the over, but had no idea Georgia would reach it on their own - yikes!

Offensively they grew into an almost different team from 2021 to 2022. I am no Ga. homer, but I am quite impressed, with the foundation Kirby Smart has constructed.

10 months later
    #936 4 months ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Auburn gives up 4th and goal at the 32 yd line when they had the game won with one stop. Bama wins.

Stunning collapse.

1 week later
    #952 4 months ago

Don't be shocked at:
    Michigan
    Noles
    Washington
    Georgia
    Bama bridesmaid.

#963 4 months ago

I am no UGA homer, but 29 straight before losing to the Tide by 3, is not pea pickings.
    Ga. Should get a juggernaut incumbent slot at 4th seed

4 weeks later
    #1057 3 months ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

But do they get paid from taxpayer money or from an endowment funded by boosters and alumni? I had heard Kirby Smart’s salary came from oil tycoon alumni.

No matter where Smart's salary comes from, it is well spent, relatively speaking.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elcolonel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-2020-college-football-thread?tu=elcolonel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.