Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,112 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4106 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4111 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4108 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4110 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4107 (resized).jpeg
    0D3DA938-935B-45A0-A926-B4E4E44DB259 (resized).jpeg
    15269092-36D5-48C3-9AB1-D73311B84BD8 (resized).jpeg
    6DA5673B-5E98-4266-A639-DD92826A5E70 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240108_145651_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240101_215821_Google (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231206_125327_Facebook (resized).jpg
    IMG_4400 (resized).jpeg
    20231125_103617.jpg
    PXL_20231115_025950717.MP (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_005809_Firefox.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 1,112 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 23.
    #251 2 years ago

Wow. What scene in cyclone country
    Fun to see the excitement after a big win. With all the crap in the world going on, celebrate when you can
    Guess vegas was sorta right.

#252 2 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

Iowa State will get rocked. The only team in OSU's way now is OU.

Good call, bro.

#253 2 years ago

I realize rankings are a at the moment type system, but besides Georgia the current top teams seem softer than usual.
    I wouldnt say ok wasn’t looking ahead but rather weren’t looking at all.
    As much as I root for service academies, #2 cinc should have handled navy better. But, end of the day a W is what gets counted. Fun stuff

#254 2 years ago
    Quoted from topkat:

That’s the craziest line of the weekend.
    Something definitely is on the downlow regarding this game. Just looking at it I would never have guessed Iowa st would be a td favorite.

They’re an unranked team and beat the #8 team in the country but didn’t cover? What the …? Has that ever happened?

#255 2 years ago

Hail to Pitt!

#256 2 years ago

All those who predicted Pitt playing Wake Forest in the ACC title game raise your hand. Liar! Yeah Pitt has been playing good ball. Pickett looks like the real deal.

#257 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

All those who predicted Pitt playing Wake Forest in the ACC title game raise your hand. Liar! Yeah Pitt has been playing good ball. Pickett looks like the real deal.

Hopefully, they can keep it going! He definitely looks like the real deal. In the past their offensive line was so bad he was running for his life. They made some adjustments and he's doing really well. Still a long way to go!

#258 2 years ago

MSU 37 - Um 17

#259 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

MSU 37 - Um 17

I think it’ll be a close game, and I hope there aren’t any freakish incidents like U-M’s punter giving up the ball late, an extra second on the game clock, a non-call when our WR gets tripped…

Go Blue!

#260 2 years ago

I'll tell you whats weird with this kids these days. Whole generation of UM fans that just accept losing and don't make up any excuses; not like our days!

#261 2 years ago

BOOOOOM!

Harballs record against ranked teams dropped to 2-9.

Fitting since it matches Bo's Rose Bowl record

That was one of the best football games I've ever seen.

#262 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

BOOOOOM!
    Harballs record against ranked teams dropped to 2-9.
    Fitting since it matches Bo's Rose Bowl record
    That was one of the best football games I've ever seen.

It was a very exciting game. Alas, MSU ended up on top again.

1 week later
    #263 2 years ago

Down goes Wake, no longer undefeated.

#264 2 years ago

Baylor & Auburn go down and of course State.
    State outcome was not much of a shocker really; but I actually think it will work better for them against OSU.

#265 2 years ago

Purdue beating MSU was the least surprising upset in recent memory. They do this almost every year in early November. MSU had no business being in the top 5.

#266 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Purdue beating MSU was the least surprising upset in recent memory....

Right behind Iowa.

Quoted from Chisox:

MSU had no business being in the top 5.

As a top 4 team, no way. But these rankings are always placeholders anyway. They know all the division games are coming up and it'll work itself out.

#267 2 years ago

Future upsets schedule: Oregon's best upset chance is away at Utah in 2 weeks. Oklahoma's got a good chance to lose at least one of the Baylor and OKST games. Cincy will probably win out, but it won't matter. Ohio State has 3 toughies in a row with Purdue and the two Michigans, likely to lose one of them; if they survive all three, they're a lock for a playoff spot. If Michigan beats OSU, they might get in over MSU with a better win and a less-bad loss despite head to head. Georgia is a lock even if they lose to Alabama in the conference title game, I don't see them losing before that. Alabama is in if they win out, maybe still in if they only lose to Georgia and keep it close, especially so if Oregon and or Oklahoma lose.

Of course I'd rather something weird happened, like Alabama losing before meeting Georgia. We'll see.

#268 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Right behind Iowa.

As a top 4 team, no way. But these rankings are always placeholders anyway. They know all the division games are coming up and it'll work itself out.

Be pretty cool if Purdue could knock off OSU next weekend for the trifecta. Can’t believe the Badgers did a complete Lazarus and are now frontrunners to win the west division. Should be a fun finish for the Big 10.

#269 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobmathuse:

Future upsets schedule: Oregon's best upset chance is away at Utah in 2 weeks. Oklahoma's got a good chance to lose at least one of the Baylor and OKST games. Cincy will probably win out, but it won't matter. Ohio State has 3 toughies in a row with Purdue and the two Michigans, likely to lose one of them; if they survive all three, they're a lock for a playoff spot. If Michigan beats OSU, they might get in over MSU with a better win and a less-bad loss despite head to head. Georgia is a lock even if they lose to Alabama in the conference title game, I don't see them losing before that. Alabama is in if they win out, maybe still in if they only lose to Georgia and keep it close, especially so if Oregon and or Oklahoma lose.
    Of course I'd rather something weird happened, like Alabama losing before meeting Georgia. We'll see.

I’ve seen Utah play a couple times and they looked pretty damn good to me. Not sure if it was just because their Pac 12 competition blows, but they looked like a team that could definitely knock off Oregon who looked great vs Ohio St and very average since. Again, Georgia is the only team that has wowed me this year and agree that Ok and OSU will likely lose over the next three weeks.

#270 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Penn ST Looked good, but the issue is the coach. He'll blow it at some point.

Fake FG on the 3...this is the problem with him.

#271 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Fake FG on the 3...this is the problem with him.

Yeah he’s gone from “please don’t leave us for the NFL” to “GTFOH” in a hurry. He’ll be on the hot seat if they finish out of the top 25 again this year.

#272 2 years ago

Go Pitt, beat Virginia!

#273 2 years ago

Ohio State looking strong early, TD on opening drive against Mich State.

#274 2 years ago

Spartans look completely outmatched at the horseshoe. 49-0 at halftime.

#275 2 years ago

I imagined it was going to be bad but dammmmmmn. Save some beatdown for UofM guys.

#276 2 years ago

Go ducks!

#277 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Save some beatdown for UofM guys.

I want them to get it all out of their system today!

#278 2 years ago

Yeah I think you could say that OSU came to play today. Yikes. Their offense is just lethal.

#279 2 years ago

I didn't know MSU had the worst passing defense in the country till before the game. No wonder Mich QB looked decent when they played.

#280 2 years ago

I wish the Michigan coaching staff would force McNamara to throw the football overhand, PLEASE!

#281 2 years ago

Surprised to see Oregon as underdogs tonight

#282 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Surprised to see Oregon as underdogs tonight

Pretty weird eh?

#283 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Pretty weird eh?

I guess we know why now.

#284 2 years ago

Wow. So Michigan will go to #4, lose by 28 to OSU, and Cincinnati will get in!
    Or knowing OSU/UM next week they just move Cincinnati to #4 now.

#285 2 years ago

Yeah Oregon has no business being in the playoff. Not surprised they got rolled by Utah at all. Was really hoping to go to the Big 10 Championship game and not having to deal with all the Ohio State mouth breathers again but…..I guess OH-IO is in my future again unless….could this be the year?

#286 2 years ago

James Franklin signs new 10-year contract to stay on as Penn State coach. I wonder what Nittany Lions fans think about that?

#287 2 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

James Franklin signs new 10-year contract to stay on as Penn State coach. I wonder what Nittany Lions fans think about that?

Uffffffffff

#288 2 years ago

Ready for The Game!

#289 2 years ago

Go Buckeyes!!!!

#290 2 years ago

If Michigan gets smoked by OSU, Harbaugh will get a 10 yr contract extension. It’s the trend in the Big 10 this year.

#291 2 years ago

This is Big Ten November football weather.

#292 2 years ago

There’s a lot of red sprinkled throughout the Big House crowd.

#293 2 years ago

Sorry, but I don’t care for the blue pants, much prefer gold.

#294 2 years ago

Some nice play-calling that drive. I haven’t seen the TD play all season.

#295 2 years ago

That’s a huge 3 and out after a TD.

#296 2 years ago

Never should have thrown that pass.

#297 2 years ago

Looked like it would have been behind the receiver

#298 2 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Never should have thrown that pass.

An absolute momentum changer

#299 2 years ago

That field is gonna get progressively tougher to play on.

#300 2 years ago

Aidan Hutchinson came back to play this game.

There are 1,112 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-2020-college-football-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.