6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey guys! We are going to be hosting another meet and greet party at Wild Pitch again this year at TPF!

As Always I will be buying the first round of drinks! so Have a Big old Beer on ME! Just tell them to put it on JJ's Tab. Reservation will be made Under Pinside.

3:00 PM Friday at Wild Pitch 2390 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034

This is Caddy corner across the street from the Hotel! An easy walk, and well worth the stop I promise!

For Name Badges and Lanyards Go to this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-tpf-pinside-lanyard-and-name-badge-thread

JJ

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I thought you were doing lunch/ before the show actually starts???

I am! Well, Late lunch. If I did noon I would be in danger of not making it with my flights. 3pm I feel pretty safe and I think others are flying to the same day.

As someone said on the other thread. Even if you cant make it until 4 or even 4:30 come over and say hi! and have a drink on me. I'm sure I will be there past 5pm I always am.

Dunno If Robin is coming this year but him and I always end up drinking together for an hour after!

JJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-tpf-pinside-meet-and-greet?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.