Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gsrogers
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56F06B1D-E11D-4DC3-B8FE-ED002EC49926 (resized).jpeg
    A2CE4D1B-7740-4816-9B4D-33B1E6275574 (resized).jpeg
    6CA76B41-9626-462B-B862-8FB7FC4D4CFD (resized).jpeg
    68DCFC18-D03C-41D1-97FB-6647EAFFCE09 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5138 (resized).JPG
    C873E4F2-767F-4FC3-A76C-5ABBFA16C22B (resized).jpeg
    B917EB2A-EFD5-46FB-8376-83565F19CFE8 (resized).jpeg
    20180314_192715 (resized).jpg
    6CD0374F-3FEF-4059-A73F-F1D224E754F8 (resized).jpeg
    8364352A-CCF2-4E8F-AF94-89934BE6AD6A (resized).jpeg
    67BEEE07-7C21-48DD-95DC-2F9761412131 (resized).jpeg
    CC6E2E75-7D54-47C3-AB49-E5DEC6450154 (resized).jpeg
    0CA50B83-DF54-44A8-B661-3A952834E423 (resized).jpeg
    50F4B2C3-9A4C-47EA-B785-364029DE40B7 (resized).jpeg
    20180313_184729[1] (resized).jpg
    20171017_162524 (resized).jpg
    There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 6 years ago

It's horse-tradin' time again! Use this thread to casually mull over your possible sale or wanted titles in anticipation of TPF 2018. It's a good way to coordinate trades and delivery to and from the show.

If you'll be driving to the festival, you can gauge potential interest this way and arrange a one-way trip for your game (or bring a new one home!).

Considering trading/parting with:
    Expressway

Looking for:
    Aerobatics
    Big Day
    Hearts & Spades
    Hot Tip (EM)
    Jumping Jack
    Pioneer
    Round Up
    See Saw
    Solids N' Stripes
    Space Odyssey
    Stars (SS)
    Time Fantasy (SS)
    Wizard!

#2 6 years ago

Willing to part with

Nip-it: Purchased last TPF. Nice game, but I need space.

#3 6 years ago

ISO:
    Transporter, Banzaii, EBD, BMX, Voltan, Spectrum, Alien Star, captain fantastic

Other oddballs always welcome

#4 6 years ago

Bump for the new thread

#5 6 years ago

If I still have it by then, my Metallica Pro (wood head) is definitely on the block. Tiny bit of shooter lane wear, couldn't ever seem to get the lane cliffy installed properly. HUO aside from being used in the Texas Pinball Festival tournament for two years. Willing to hold until the show for a buyer that pays in full. Can pick up from my place or the show, I don't care. I live about 17 miles from Embassy Suites. Price probably hovering around 4800-ish.

Purple Titan Silicone rubber
    Full LEDs for GI, Inserts, and Flashers
    LED OCD
    3d Printed custom graveyard arch that says "End Of Line" and lights up.
    Sparky 2-EL wire helmet in orange and blue
    Snake Mouth decal
    Snake Fangs
    Modfather shooter rod (Green/Orange/Purple)
    Shaker Motor
    Gel inserts for FUEL gauge lights for better color
    White acrylic crosses over pop bumpers
    Plastic Protectors
    Cliffy on the scoop
    Lit speakers
    PinPAC2MAC coin door headphone kit.

#6 6 years ago

I may be in the market for IM or BSD.

Added over 6 years ago: Edit:

Found The Shadow!

#7 6 years ago

Hello. I am interested in finding the following Gottlieb machines:

Strange World
    Jacks Open

#8 6 years ago

If anyone is interested in A TZ, here is north Dallas https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53380

Added over 6 years ago: ****SOLD****

#10 6 years ago

I'll likely be ready to sell my Solar City by TPF time. It is a pretty nice original example.

GOT and Far Out may be on the chopping block by March too. We shall see...

#11 6 years ago

I have a Stern Big Game that I'm getting ready to sell or trade. Recently shopped, rebuilt pop bumpers, rebuilt flippers, new rectifier board. Plays great, but definitely players condition, as far as appearances are concerned.

3 weeks later
    #12 6 years ago

I've met A LOT of folks who will be making the trip to TPF this year, including some overseas folks. Looks like 2018 is poised to be even greater than 2017!

Anyone else got stuff they might haul to (or back from) the festival? It'll be here before ya know it!

#13 6 years ago

Ill be bringing the following

Pirates of the Caribbean (JJP)
    Dialed In!
    The Hobbit
    Wizard of Oz
    Total Nuclear Annihilation (technically spooky is bringing the ones to play, but i will have some new in box ones for sale, hopefully)

All will be coming there new in box and will be for sale on the floor to take home after the show. I can also bring new in box games if you are looking to buy one and save on the shipping.

let me know.

1 week later
    #15 6 years ago

I've got a Blackhole up for trade/sell, would prefer a trade. And looking for a Flash Gordon.

blackhole2 (resized).jpgblackhole2 (resized).jpg

Added over 6 years ago: **GAME HAS SOLD**

#16 6 years ago

Got everything already booked for the show but since I can't fit a machine in my carry-on luggage I'll have to look but not buy...

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Total Nuclear Annihilation (technically spooky is bringing the ones to play, but i will have some new in box ones for sale, hopefully)
    All will be coming there new in box and will be for sale on the floor to take home after the show. I can also bring new in box games if you are looking to buy one and save on the shipping.

I believe you will sell every single TNA you bring to the show.

#18 6 years ago

Also have a Stargate up for sale/trade. Can posts if there is any interest.

Added over 6 years ago: ** GAME HAS SOLD **

#19 6 years ago

1968 Bally World Cup, will consider trades

948EB98E-B544-4CBE-B00B-D861FB99114E (resized).jpeg948EB98E-B544-4CBE-B00B-D861FB99114E (resized).jpeg

D15450A0-8487-4E37-9324-A3EA01A90A1D (resized).jpegD15450A0-8487-4E37-9324-A3EA01A90A1D (resized).jpeg

930E57B8-E232-4BD6-8D02-03211C61F986 (resized).jpeg930E57B8-E232-4BD6-8D02-03211C61F986 (resized).jpeg

478EABDA-378B-4476-B37B-6202BF74E7BE (resized).jpeg478EABDA-378B-4476-B37B-6202BF74E7BE (resized).jpeg

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from joust23:

1968 Bally World Cup, will consider trades

How much?

#21 6 years ago

I’m looking for $3000 or DMD partial trades.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Ill be bringing the following
    Pirates of the Caribbean (JJP)
    Dialed In!
    The Hobbit
    Wizard of Oz
    let me know.

JJP pirates will be for sale by TPF?

#24 6 years ago

That is awesome. I already got my cash waiting. Got my DI and picking up a WOZ RR tomorrow. Going to have my JJP row soon.

#25 6 years ago

I have my
    TWD premium that’s listed in here for sale or trade.
    I also have a 2 player top score EM that turns on but does not play. I can bring it to the show with me if anyone is interested.

#26 6 years ago

I have a BG Resto Paragon backglass for sale. I have decided just to keep my original as it isn't that bad and I am trying to keep as much as I can original. $150 OBO

I also have a Gottlieb Sing Along for sale. In working condition, could use some adjustments here and there. Playfield has some wear, but nothing major for a game of that era. Backglass is typical, good shape except for the reds. $500

#27 6 years ago

I am thinking about trading my Congo for another top tier title. It was the "other" Congo at TPF last year next to my BTTF and Fire. It's in very nice condition. If I decide to sell it would be a trade or trade + cash for one of the following.

Theater of Magic
    Twilight Zone
    Midevial Madness
    Batman 66
    Guns N Roses
    Indiana Jones (Williams)

Might be willing to let Nascar go as well.

#28 6 years ago

Williams Indiana Jones- for sale -$6200. Will also consider trade for CFTBL or TWD premium. I have had this 2 years, never seen an error code, been dependable. I cleaned & shopped with new star posts, superband sleeves & flipper rubber, new rubber, full led, target decal set, no broken plastics. Cabinet has some scuffs & some fade, not real bad. All board numbers match.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

Added over 6 years ago: Game is Sold.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I have a BG Resto Paragon backglass for sale. I have decided just to keep my original as it isn't that bad and I am trying to keep as much as I can original. $150 OBO

Pm sent

#30 6 years ago

Planning to put my WH2O and ToM up for sale soon. Happy to bring either or both along with me to TPF for non-local buyers.

#31 6 years ago

I could use a couple new sheets of standard playfield glass if anyone is bringing some for sale.

#32 6 years ago

Looking to sell or (prefer) trade my No Fear. Original work done by Frax to bring it back to life. It will be shopped out and hopefully have a few broken cosmetics repaired by the show. I can post current images if anyone is interested.

#33 6 years ago

Anybody have a Game of Thrones pro for Sale/Trade?

#34 6 years ago

I'll be taking offers on Polynesia (full rebuild by NicoVolta and myself, with playfield clearcoat by Keith Holbrook), and will have a pre-order deal for my portable rotisserie for anyone who wants to pick one up at TPF from my booth.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from OpSteel:

Looking to sell or (prefer) trade my No Fear. Original work done by Frax to bring it back to life. It will be shopped out and hopefully have a few broken cosmetics repaired by the show. I can post current images if anyone is interested.

And it was a total BITCH to get working...it took me like 4 months to fix that thing too! I was so relieved when I finally got to play a game on it properly.

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hardsuit:

I'll be taking offers on Polynesia (full rebuild by NicoVolta and myself, with playfield clearcoat by Keith Holbrook), and will have a pre-order deal for my portable rotisserie for anyone who wants to pick one up at TPF from my booth.

Ya'll are crazy for putting that much work into that and then selling it. =Þ I did like 1/50th of that for Crescendo and I'm not letting it go.

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

And it was a total BITCH to get working...it took me like 4 months to fix that thing too! I was so relieved when I finally got to play a game on it properly.

And it has worked perfect since I got it. You did good!

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from OpSteel:

And it has worked perfect since I got it. You did good!

Really glad to hear that! ^_^

#39 6 years ago

May bring a Centigrade 37 and a players condition Elektra. Looking for:

TSPP
    FGY
    Jacks Open/Lucky Hand
    Canada Dry or any other Target Alpha variants
    Countdown
    Lectronamo

#40 6 years ago

I can get this Fire! to TPF if someone wants. Open to offers and possible trades

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58617

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from RoyGBev:

May bring a Centigrade 37 and a players condition Elektra. Looking for:
    TSPP
    FGY
    Jacks Open/Lucky Hand
    Canada Dry or any other Target Alpha variants
    Countdown
    Lectronamo

What price range for Elektra?

Marcus

#42 6 years ago

I might consider letting go of my Spot Bowler if the price was right.

#43 6 years ago

Wiling to part with Joker Poker, Target Alpha and TAF. (possibly a Medusa)

Looking for:
    Metallica
    The Hobbit
    TOTAN
    CREECH
    IJPA
    STTNG
    Project machines with decent artwork.
    Amongst others.

IMG_0036 (resized).JPGIMG_0036 (resized).JPG

IMG_0038 (resized).JPGIMG_0038 (resized).JPG

#44 6 years ago

I’m bringing my Bally Lost World if anybody is interested! Beautiful game, plays great!

2E194375-03BB-48D5-8DF3-8CC5F073863C (resized).jpeg2E194375-03BB-48D5-8DF3-8CC5F073863C (resized).jpeg

#45 6 years ago

Would like to pick up an Alienstar at TPF

#46 6 years ago

If anyone is interested I can bring this to sell. I’m never going to get around to restoring it. If you want more pics just let me know.

CEFAD703-3249-482A-8B90-5ADFFB2E0FEF (resized).jpegCEFAD703-3249-482A-8B90-5ADFFB2E0FEF (resized).jpeg

#47 6 years ago

anybody have a star trek 25 or road show or shadow or who donnit they might be interested in selling at the show? projects also welcomed.
    thanks

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rosco34:

anybody have a star trek 25 or road show or shadow they might be interested in selling at the show? projects also welcomed.
    thanks

I know of a Road Show that is for sale in Houston. If you are on Facebook, I can hook you up with the seller. Maybe you can work out a deal where he brings it to TPF.

Marcus

#49 6 years ago

If someone is interested in any of the following, I can bring them to TPF with pre-payment.

Bally Atlantis - $1,700 OBO
    Bally Four Million BC - $1,300 OBO
    Williams Heat Wave - $950
    Gottlieb Royal Guard - $1,500 (fresh cabinet repaint, great playfield and backglass, polished metal)
    Gottlieb North Star - $1,500 (Restored cabinet, nice backglass and nice playfield)
    Gottlieb Atlantis - $2,900 (Restored cabinet, original playfield and backglass in great shape)
    Gottlieb Mars God Of War - $1,500 (plays great. Plexiglass Roman Solider inner glass)
    Stern Magic - $1,100
    Stern Big Game Project - $500

Marcus

#50 6 years ago

Is that the Magic from SCS? First time playing that game and it was pretty fun to play.

If the tax man is nice to me this year I'll probably pick it up from you if it hasn't sold yet.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?hl=davin72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.