Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gsrogers
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56F06B1D-E11D-4DC3-B8FE-ED002EC49926 (resized).jpeg
    A2CE4D1B-7740-4816-9B4D-33B1E6275574 (resized).jpeg
    6CA76B41-9626-462B-B862-8FB7FC4D4CFD (resized).jpeg
    68DCFC18-D03C-41D1-97FB-6647EAFFCE09 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5138 (resized).JPG
    C873E4F2-767F-4FC3-A76C-5ABBFA16C22B (resized).jpeg
    B917EB2A-EFD5-46FB-8376-83565F19CFE8 (resized).jpeg
    20180314_192715 (resized).jpg
    6CD0374F-3FEF-4059-A73F-F1D224E754F8 (resized).jpeg
    8364352A-CCF2-4E8F-AF94-89934BE6AD6A (resized).jpeg
    67BEEE07-7C21-48DD-95DC-2F9761412131 (resized).jpeg
    CC6E2E75-7D54-47C3-AB49-E5DEC6450154 (resized).jpeg
    0CA50B83-DF54-44A8-B661-3A952834E423 (resized).jpeg
    50F4B2C3-9A4C-47EA-B785-364029DE40B7 (resized).jpeg
    20180313_184729[1] (resized).jpg
    20171017_162524 (resized).jpg
    There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
    #151 6 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

I have a question for all of you TPF veterans. I’m seriously considering driving from Atlanta to the festival in the hopes to find something to buy at most, in the low $2k’s. I’m looking for a mid 80’s or newer dmd SS game (unless there is a comet) and not a Gottlieb. Would it be worth the long drive and what can I expect for that price? Thanks!

The absolute best way to buy a game at TPF is to bring a game and get in Thursday afternoon. By the time the show opens for the general public most of the good deals are already gone and all that is left is "I'll sell it if someone is will to pay me that" prices.

For example, a buddy of mine and I did a full restore on a Xenon Pinball machine 2 years ago. It was sold Thursday before we even got it leveled after putting it's legs on.

Only other way to go there looking to buy, in my opinion, is to have a WTB before hand and make a deal with someone in advance.

#152 6 years ago
    Quoted from ngreenup:

I am able to bring 3-4 games to TPF so I might as well bring ones that people want to buy. Here is the list of possibilities:
    Funhouse, GB Premium, Spiderman, WoZ, Kiss, Tron, Champ Pub,Dirty Harry, Terminator 2, Aerosmith and a Riverboat gambler

Details on the Tron and Funhouse please.

#153 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Only other way to go there looking to buy, in my opinion, is to have a WTB before hand and make a deal with someone in advance.

Looks like you’re in the right thread to get that done.

#154 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Details on the Tron and Funhouse please.

Also details on the WoZ and Dirty Harry, please!

#155 6 years ago
    Quoted from ngreenup:

I am able to bring 3-4 games to TPF so I might as well bring ones that people want to buy. Here is the list of possibilities:
    Funhouse, GB Premium, Spiderman, WoZ, Kiss, Tron, Champ Pub,Dirty Harry, Terminator 2, Aerosmith and a Riverboat gambler

Also details on the WoZ and Dirty Harry, please!

#156 6 years ago

I've got a few things I was thinking about bringing to the swap meet, but would be thrilled if someone here wants any of it to save me from getting up so early in the morning. I can meet up at TPF - my husband & I will be there Friday & Saturday. Cash in person gladly accepted or Paypal.

***PINSOUND BOARD SPOKEN FOR***

- PinSound Board Rev V1.3 complete in box. I installed it just to make sure it worked. $320 OBO *** SPOKEN FOR ***
    Includes the following:
    PinSound board (universal compatibility)
    Quickstart manual
    Universal mounting brackets & screws
    PinSound keychain
    SanDisk thumbdrive Included!

No options included, if you have a WPC95 or Stern/Sega, you may need accessories from www.pinsound.org

- Space Invaders Pinball Overlay $175 OBO
    It measures 26 3/4" wide and 42" tall.
    It's made of a very heavy material with a very glossy coating/laminate, has adhesive on the back. I got this off ebay at least 5-6 years ago, not made of cheap vinyl. Lines up pretty well, not 100%, but decently to the playfield.
    You could also hang it up as wall art since it looks so cool.

- 1982 Ms Pac Man original vintage patch $5
    Perfect condition, just needs a new home.

I've also got a Mappy arcade control panel with joystick, buttons & harness in good condition, needs an overlay & a square of 1980s vintage Chuck E Cheese (when he was a rat) carpet from a store.

Post or PM me if you're interested in anything.

20180110_215518 (resized).jpg20180110_215518 (resized).jpg
    20171017_162524 (resized).jpg20171017_162524 (resized).jpg
    20171218_111752 (resized).jpg20171218_111752 (resized).jpg

#157 6 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

Thanks for the heads up. Do any of the other festivals coming up have better opportunities to buy? Lol, I would love to fork over 6-7k for a pin, but I don’t feel like sleeping on the couch for the next year...

remf
    Ross,
    This is John from the Atlanta H2H league. I drove to TPF last year and all three states between us and Texas closed one of the two lanes for road construction. The drive was 16+ hours. The only real deals at the show were projects from a recent operator buyout but it just happened to occur just before TPF.

The Dallas collector market is more competitive than Atlanta. The $2k and less deals last year on the floor at TPF were; a Meteor for $2k that broke down 4-5 times before it was turned off the rest of the show, a Sorcerer with a lot of bare wood on the playfield and not playing correctly for $1500, and one other that I can’t remember. There were a few well priced common $3-3500 dmd titles, but you can find those easily in Atlanta.

If you go to TPF fly and rent a car. There are several hotels within 2-3 miles of the show for around $120 a night. Go to play all the new pins, hear all of the manufacturers announce their news games, etc.

I’ll be going to Pinfest this year and they have a lot of great deals there, projects and quality working games. I’ll be trying to get a few people to go with me this year and haul a trailer. Pm me if you’re interested.

#158 6 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

The $2k and less deals last year on the floor at TPF were; a Meteor for $2k that broke down 4-5 times before it was turned off the rest of the show, a Sorcerer with a lot of bare wood on the playfield and not playing correctly for $1500, and one other that I can’t remember.

There were several others in his price range last year. While I don’t know them all, there were 4 in my row alone close to or under 2k. 2 were a buddy’s from OK, being a Waterworld that Pinballz in Austin bought for $1500 & a Maverick that I believe went for 1800. I had a really nice PZ that sold for 2300 & a JM around same price. All of those sold on day 2 & 3 if I recall.

#159 6 years ago

Find a deal and ship it back. About $300.

#160 6 years ago

I'm looking to change things up:

For Sale/Trade: T3, Dark Knight, Black Hole

#161 6 years ago

I will bring a players Williams Indiana Jones with color dmd to sell or trade down.
    Looking for $6k.
    I will trade for a Fathom,Nba Fastbreak,or Black Rose plus cash.

#162 6 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

I have a question for all of you TPF veterans. I’m seriously considering driving from Atlanta to the festival in the hopes to find something to buy at most, in the low $2k’s. I’m looking for a mid 80’s or newer dmd SS game (unless there is a comet) and not a Gottlieb. Would it be worth the long drive and what can I expect for that price? Thanks!

I'll have a Baywatch with full LEDs for sale for around that price!

#163 6 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

good to know. I guess I will take a chance and will make the drive out there. Thanks for all of the input everyone, I appreciate it.

I've driven from Atlanta to out there the past 3 years (well this will be the 3rd year). It IS a long drive, but an easy one (ie all interstate). I didn't find the construction too bad last year, and the 75 mph speed "limit" in Texas on I-20 helps a lot. Of course, I *like* long roadtrips like this one even if I wouldn't want to do them all the time.

One way or another you should definitely attend the show... it has to be one of the Top 3 pinball shows in the country at this point!

#164 6 years ago
    Quoted from mab487:

I'll have a Baywatch with full LEDs for sale for around that price!

Remember, my buddy has first dibs.

#165 6 years ago

I just might pull the trigger and go. Lol, I told my wife that I wouldn’t be leaving without one so maybe I can squeeze a little more out of the budget.

Thanks for the offer John. If I decide to fly out here, i’ll let you know.

#166 6 years ago

I'm looking for an early solid state. Project machines considered also.
    Some of the titles of interest are:
    Stars
    Cheetah
    Dragonfist
    Skateball
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Alien Star
    Quicksilver
    Barracora
    Star Gazer
    Flash Gordon
    Nine Ball
    Power Play
    Others?
    PM me what you have.

Added over 6 years ago: Big Game

#167 6 years ago

I have a Judge Dredd i can bring if a deal is worked out ahead of time

#168 6 years ago

bballfan I sent you a text.

#169 6 years ago

I have a player's Centaur 2 I've been thinking about getting rid of. I love the game, but I don't think it makes sense for me to keep it.

#170 6 years ago
    Quoted from digdug2084:

I have a player's Centaur 2 I've been thinking about getting rid of. I love the game, but I don't think it makes sense for me to keep it.

Will you be bringing it to TPF? It would sell quickly at TPF IMO.

Marcus

#171 6 years ago

I’m bringing a flight 2k for sale, players condition playfield
    Original boards
    Nice cab and backglass

Added over 6 years ago: No longer for sale

#172 6 years ago

I will have at least 10 of the Portisserie (Portable Rotisseries) available in flatpack kits in our booth.

#173 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hardsuit:

I will have at least 10 of the Portisserie (Portable Rotisseries) available in flatpack kits in our booth.

Do you have a link to what they look like?
    And price?

#174 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Do you have a link to what they look like?
    And price?

I would venture to guess it is this one. Looks like $200

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/35-home-built-rotisserie

#175 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Remember, my buddy has first dibs.

No problem, just have him reach out soon. If anyone else is interested in Baywatch at a nice price let me know. I'd love to work out a deal before the show!

#176 6 years ago

Updated list added NGG. I'll have the following at TPF, all for sale unless noted:

2010 HUO Spiderman with mods - spoken for
    HUO Avengers Pro
    Johnny Mnemonic - buyer pending
    Corvette
    RollerCoaster Tycoon
    Jack*bot
    Cirqus Voltaire - buyer pending
    Twilight Zone
    No Good Gohpers

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro x 2 not for sale

#177 6 years ago

Flight 2k
    Asking $900

B0DC200B-C45D-48CE-8F86-D1EE533324C8 (resized).jpegB0DC200B-C45D-48CE-8F86-D1EE533324C8 (resized).jpeg0D778180-B7FC-4874-9FA2-EBD0CCD7A6F0 (resized).jpeg0D778180-B7FC-4874-9FA2-EBD0CCD7A6F0 (resized).jpeg49CE8521-15E6-4C9A-9730-A28095F87798 (resized).jpeg49CE8521-15E6-4C9A-9730-A28095F87798 (resized).jpeg

Added over 6 years ago: No longer for sale

#178 6 years ago

Let me know if there is any interest sale/trade, i need to freshen my line up.

Dr. Dude
    Hot shots
    Hs2 Getaway
    Elvis
    Rolling stones with custom music
    Kiss

#179 6 years ago

That is correct. Pricing as follows:
    Show special pricing of $200 including tax at TPF, $200 + shipping if ordered prior to or at TPF but not picked up in person, and it will go up to $300 shipped after TPF. They will be in kit form in a flatpack box, 24" x 36" x ~2".

Photos of the prototype are here:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/8829589@N06/albums/72157688325614020

I've changed up a couple things since this one, but the base design is the same.

I've made the long arms at the base removable, and added metal reinforcement to the peg holes that let you select your working angle.

#180 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spywell:

Let me know if there is any interest sale/trade, i need to freshen my line up.
    Dr. Dude
    Hot shots
    Hs2 Getaway
    Elvis
    Rolling stones with custom music
    Kiss

I've played all of these machines and they have been well-maintained in nice working condition. Also the KISS is a Stern Pro version, not the classic Bally version.

#181 6 years ago

stern kiss price?

#182 6 years ago

I was definitely planning on taking the Centaur II to TPF. I'm going to upload some photos since I got a surprising pm response to my lurker account. I wanted 2800 for it or trades that made sense to me. I don't need to get out of the game, but I'd rather it be in the hands of a collector than someone like me. The machine is in a comic shop in Richardson if someone wanted to meet up and look at it before TPF. It's working fine, but there are a few operator hacks that I haven't gotten around to removing. The playfield is a little rough in the spots you would expect on a bally from this era. The pop bumper caps are pretty much garbage and there is a long scratch under the plastic near the exit for the shooter lane. A wireform came out and did some damage there. I've got a few random parts I'd toss in, like a spare say-it-again board that worked the last time I plugged it in (the game is running on a repro board now), and some reproduction drop targets that didn't get swapped in, since the drop colors are different between the two centaurs.

20180221_182344 (resized).jpg20180221_182344 (resized).jpg
    20180221_182334 (resized).jpg20180221_182334 (resized).jpg
    20180228_165709 (resized).jpg20180228_165709 (resized).jpg
    20180228_165712 (resized).jpg20180228_165712 (resized).jpg
    20180228_165715 (resized).jpg20180228_165715 (resized).jpg

#183 6 years ago

Looking for the following EM parts at TPF.

Early 60's Williams score reels. Need up to a half dozen for both parts and the delicate score reels themselves. These are for Trade Winds and Big Daddy.

Looking for two 60's Gottlieb coin insert slides - the kind that stick forward of the coin entry plate. So anything from up to King of Diamonds and Sing Along or so. These are for an Egghead.

Looking for two late 50's and early 60's Gottlieb coin return plates. PBR had repros of these a while back but I don't see them on their site anymore. These are for an Egghead.

#184 6 years ago

WTB: Original Gorgar Sales flyer with promo record.
    Anyone have one they can sell and bring to me at TPF.

Let me know.

Thanks,

#185 6 years ago

WTB: Champion Pub

Possibly FS: CFTBL

#186 6 years ago

Playfields that I most likely will not use, can bring to Texas Pinball Festival cause I live here.. New, never used. One Attack from Mars, one Tales of the Arabian Nights. Market rates less 10%.

#187 6 years ago

Looking for an AFM, Addams Family, or Flash Gordon. Thanks.

#188 6 years ago

Will probably bring a NOS stern spiderman playfield, set of nos ramps and nos figures for the playfield.

#189 6 years ago

I have a very respectable Gottlieb 4 Square stripped playfield I can bring to the show. PM for pictures.
    Price - $100

#190 6 years ago

Anybody bringing a TWD premium for sale?

#191 6 years ago
    Quoted from HIPPY:

Their will be one in the tournament this year. You may want to reach out to that owner to see if they are interested in selling. I know my METLE isn't officially for sale but if someone offered me the right offer I'd consider it. They may be the same.

#192 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Their will be one in the tournament this year. You may want to reach out to that owner to see if they are interested in selling. I know my METLE isn't officially for sale but if someone offered me the right offer I'd consider it. They may be the same.

I saw it listed on the TPF site, however,I don't know him, or ,how to reach him.Thanks for the advise.

#193 6 years ago

white water wireform set
    whirlwind wireform set and coin door
    Fire bell topper
    Fire! buildings set (right bridge one cracked) the rest dirty but look good

if anyone needs these things let me know and I can arrange delivery if paid for upfront.

#194 6 years ago
    Quoted from HIPPY:

SilverballNut is the owner of the tournament TWD Premium. He expressed an interest to sell.

Marcus

#195 6 years ago

Anybody selling a Diner this year? Let me know

#196 6 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

silverballnut is the owner of the tournament TWD Premium. He expressed an interest to sell.
    Marcus

Great guy to trade/buy with too.

#197 6 years ago

Ran out of room these three need to go.
    Nitro is sold
    Big House is sold
    C8963C52-606E-4E62-92D4-9426CAFE69E4 (resized).jpegC8963C52-606E-4E62-92D4-9426CAFE69E4 (resized).jpeg

#198 6 years ago

I can bring this Evel Knievel SS to TPF if anyone is interested. Price is $750. I'll also be bringing a Sega Turbo Outrun Cabaret Arcade with me. Other possible items I could load up in my truck are a NOS Paragon backglass SOLD ALREADY, and a NOS Bally Star Trek Backglass SOLD ALREADY.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-evel-knievel-can-deliver-to-tpf

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD the Sega Turbo Outrun cabaret arcade. Just have Evel Knievel left for sale.

#199 6 years ago

I know it is not pinball, but figured it is worth asking.

Looking for some sort of fighting game either American or candy cab (Super Street Fighter II Turbo ? or something else).

I know the candy cabs are slightly more common as ou head towards the coast, so might as well ask
    I am fine with whatever, so long as working, reasonable condition/price, and swappable (so even if not currently a fighter but a 2 player, that is cool for candy cab)

For american cab, I prefer something solid.

#200 6 years ago

Candy cabs are rare AF here, Hilton. I've seen like maybe 2 or 3 for sale here locally in the last 5 years that I had a shot at buying.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.