New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 202414)

2018 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gsrogers
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 278 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

56F06B1D-E11D-4DC3-B8FE-ED002EC49926 (resized).jpeg
    A2CE4D1B-7740-4816-9B4D-33B1E6275574 (resized).jpeg
    6CA76B41-9626-462B-B862-8FB7FC4D4CFD (resized).jpeg
    68DCFC18-D03C-41D1-97FB-6647EAFFCE09 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5138 (resized).JPG
    C873E4F2-767F-4FC3-A76C-5ABBFA16C22B (resized).jpeg
    B917EB2A-EFD5-46FB-8376-83565F19CFE8 (resized).jpeg
    20180314_192715 (resized).jpg
    6CD0374F-3FEF-4059-A73F-F1D224E754F8 (resized).jpeg
    8364352A-CCF2-4E8F-AF94-89934BE6AD6A (resized).jpeg
    67BEEE07-7C21-48DD-95DC-2F9761412131 (resized).jpeg
    CC6E2E75-7D54-47C3-AB49-E5DEC6450154 (resized).jpeg
    0CA50B83-DF54-44A8-B661-3A952834E423 (resized).jpeg
    50F4B2C3-9A4C-47EA-B785-364029DE40B7 (resized).jpeg
    20180313_184729[1] (resized).jpg
    20171017_162524 (resized).jpg

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
    #101 2 years ago

I'll be selling my original condition MM. Plays great. Nice cab. Needs a playfield (IMO). I'm thinking around $6500. Who knows... hard to price this one right.

#102 2 years ago

Looking for a Stern Stars, Bally Skateball, Williams Barracora or other S.S. titles. I would consider project machines as well.

I have a pretty nice Bally Hang Glider E.M. I would consider trading +/- cash for the right machine.

Private message me if you have anything.

Hang Glider (resized).jpg

#103 2 years ago

Looks like we will have (3) DEMO Houdini Pinballs for sale at TPF.
    If interested in purchasing one of these units, please send me a PM with your phone number.

#104 2 years ago

Anybody have a list of stuff going to be at the swap meet?

#105 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dopes214tx:

Anybody have a list of stuff going to be at the swap meet?

Not that I am aware of. I'm thinking of bringing my pirates zizzles since my wife cant put it in her classroom anymore, my cpu and display board from my old BOP as well as its working displays, extra set of legs and maybe a few odds and ends. If anyone wants any of this let me know and I'll for sure bring them.

#106 2 years ago

If interested in purchasing a Houdini Pinball DEMO game being used at TPF.
    Send me your phone number for pricing. I have three available.

Thanks,
    Craig

houdini_game (resized).jpg

#107 2 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Thanks,
    Craig

Oh man this would be fun to own!

#108 2 years ago

I have a very nice TFTC (been HUO since 99), good cab, good boards, very minor scoop wear and includes cliffy. 3300 unshopped or 3800 on the TPF floor (after shopping/LEDs/Titans rubbers).

#109 2 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Thanks,
    Craig

Well that didn’t last long.
    All three demo units sold within 24 hrs.

I hope to have a few NIB available at the show. Contact me if interested.

#110 2 years ago

I have a coule games I am on the fence about selling. They won't be at the show but are about 25 minutes away if interested.

Williams Space Odyssey was at the show 2 years ago. Nice playfield,new backglass, legs, plastics, great shape overall working great.

Sonic Cherry Bell in great shape. Backglass and playfield are excellent, cabinet has some wear but nice. Been gone through and is 95% working. Match and high score award not working. Haven't had time to chase those down as in my home environment I was ok with them not working.

PM if interested. Thanks

#111 2 years ago
    Quoted from bflagg:

I have a coule games I am on the fence about selling. They won't be at the show but are about 25 minutes away if interested.
    Williams Space Odyssey was at the show 2 years ago. Nice playfield,new backglass, legs, plastics, great shape overall working great.
    Sonic Cherry Bell in great shape. Backglass and playfield are excellent, cabinet has some wear but nice. Been gone through and is 95% working. Match and high score award not working. Haven't had time to chase those down as in my home environment I was ok with them not working.
    PM if interested. Thanks

Was this Cherry Bell at TPF last year?

#112 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spraynard:

That game was spectacular!

#113 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spraynard:

No, mine is nice but not quite that nice. I have someone interested in both games if I land on that side of the fence.

#114 2 years ago

Just asking would anyone be interested in working traffic signals at the swap meet I have several I could bring.

#115 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rosco34:

Just asking would anyone be interested in working traffic signals at the swap meet I have several I could bring.

Do you have a street light? If so, how much? My wife uses a red, yellow, green rule in her 2nd grade class and that would be neat to put in there for her to light up vs using paper.

Red - No talking, individual work
    Yellow - Neighbor work and whispering allowed
    Green - Free work and talking allowed

Here is a picture of what I had in mind.

index (resized).jpg

#116 2 years ago

MEZELmods will be bringing a fully modded GOTG Pro for sale with a good price. It will be several hundreds dollars below retail and I don't want to take it back home.

#117 2 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Do you have a street light? If so, how much? My wife uses a red, yellow, green rule in her 2nd grade class and that would be neat to put in there for her to light up vs using paper.
    Red - No talking, individual work
    Yellow - Neighbor work and whispering allowed
    Green - Free work and talking allowed
    Here is a picture of what I had in mind.

I have several. One I'd let go of is about 42" tall. Black body and plastic. Retired from city of Pensacola.

#118 2 years ago

I have a project Jet Spin FS, complete game (except for legs), will need some work to get it playing. $300 or best offer at swap meet. Will have a Liberty Belle, playing $400 on the show floor.

and a very nice restored Central Park $2500

#119 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

MEZELmods will be bringing a fully modded GOTG Pro for sale with a good price. It will be several hundreds dollars below retail and I don't want to take it back home.

P.....PM sent. (like an hour ago, but yeah.)

#120 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

P.....PM sent. (like an hour ago, but yeah.)

Go for it.

Mezel - Don't short change him. Better make sure it's got some target splints on it I've got another crazy idea to pass off you. I'll hit you up at the show.

#121 2 years ago

Looking for Ted Zale designed games with Zipper Flippers. Will be at TPF again this year.

Particularly interested in: The Wiggler, RockMakers, Nip-It, Gator, Capersville, Cosmos, & Dogies.

#122 2 years ago

Zene10
    I have a pretty nice Nip-It that I might be open to let go. I’m hoping to be able to go to the show, but I have a friend that is definitely gonna be there. PM me if your interested and want to talk. Thx.

#123 2 years ago

Sing Along has been spoken for.

#124 2 years ago

Just listed this guy. I will be out of town for TPF unfortunately but could leave well packaged in the garage and provide garage code for pickup. It would be in north dallas near intersection of hillcrest and beltline. Cheers, Craig

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-49

#125 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

intersection of hillcrest and beltline

Heh, that's under 3 miles from me. :p

#126 2 years ago

I have a nice 1995 Bally/Midway Indy 500 pinball machine for sale for $3400,
    20170519_104708 (resized).jpg
    20170521_134737 (resized).jpg
    Indy500-backbox-leftside (resized).jpg

and also a 1992 Williams The Getaway High Speed II pinball machine for $2200.
    Getaway-rt_side (resized).jpg
    Getaway_playfield (resized).jpg
    Getaway_translite (resized).jpg

Feel free to send me a Pinside Msg with your email address and I can send you more pics.
    Willing to finalize a sale and delivery/pick-up before TPF weekend, or during TPF weekend.
    I live in south-central Louisiana.
    I'm ok with making a donation to Pinside if a machine sells.

#127 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

Just listed this guy. I will be out of town for TPF unfortunately but could leave well packaged in the garage and provide garage code for pickup. It would be in north dallas near intersection of hillcrest and beltline. Cheers, Craig
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-49

I drive through that intersection getting to Westwood EVERY FREAKING DAY.

#128 2 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

I drive through that intersection getting to Westwood EVERY FREAKING DAY.

Yep lol.

#129 2 years ago
    Quoted from bflagg:

I could use a couple new sheets of standard playfield glass if anyone is bringing some for sale.

I will be replacing my AC DC glass with a sheet of hi-vis glass if available at TPF. I am just down the road from you

#130 2 years ago

Have three games for sale, but not willing to put on the floor at TPF. The Addams Family 7,000; Indy (Williams) 7,200; Tales of the Arabian Nights 7,500. All in great condition, purchased from Pinball Universe in Colorado roughly 10 years ago. Have been converted to LED and have very little wear. I am 35 minutes north east of Frisco, even if traffic is heavy.

#131 2 years ago

I can take Stern Anti-Reflective glass, new in box for pick up to TPF if anyone needs any.
    $240 cash and carry.

Let me know if you need any. I have several in stock.
    Each piece comes in it's own oversized, well protected box.

#132 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tbachli:

I will be replacing my AC DC glass with a sheet of hi-vis glass if available at TPF. I am just down the road from you

That would be good. Price?

#133 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

and also a 1992 Williams The Getaway High Speed II pinball machine for $2200.

Per emails back and forth, my Getaway HSII appears to have a buyer. So, sale pending as of now on that one.
    I'll reply again later if/when more info to report on deal finalizing or not.

Added over 3 years ago: Have an agreement to sell my Indy 500 machine to a Pinsider later this wk. So, as of now Sun Mar 11th, it is no longer available.

#134 2 years ago
    Quoted from bflagg:

That would be good. Price?

$50-

#135 2 years ago

I'll have the following at TPF, all for sale unless noted:

2010 HUO Spiderman with mods - spoken for
    HUO Avengers Pro
    Johnny Mnemonic - buyer pending
    Corvette
    RollerCoaster Tycoon
    Jack*bot
    Cirqus Voltaire - buyer pending
    Twilight Zone

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro x 2 not for sale

#136 2 years ago

Anyone rather pick up a sheet of standard Invisiglass from JJP at TPF than Stern Glass?

Both are good, but to my eye the Invisiglass product is just nicer. They ship in boxes of two. I'd like to order one for my Drac, the other would be for you. If interested, pm me.

#137 2 years ago

big70 PM sent

#138 2 years ago

i do have some videos i can bring along

2017 Golden Tee 32" lcd $2595
    Big Buck Hunter Open Season $1850
    Target Toss Pro pedestal with 42" lcd $1995
    Big Buck Hunter World Deluxe 42" $2995
    Knock-off (virtual shuffleboard/shuffle alley) $1495

i will need to know in advance as they will need to be loaded on the trailer

#139 2 years ago

I need both Pinbot slingshot plastics and the Data East Jurrasic Park plastic ramp.

#140 2 years ago

I have a question for all of you TPF veterans. I’m seriously considering driving from Atlanta to the festival in the hopes to find something to buy at most, in the low $2k’s. I’m looking for a mid 80’s or newer dmd SS game (unless there is a comet) and not a Gottlieb. Would it be worth the long drive and what can I expect for that price? Thanks!

#141 2 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

I have a question for all of you TPF veterans. I’m seriously considering driving from Atlanta to the festival in the hopes to find something to buy at most, in the low $2k’s. I’m looking for a mid 80’s or newer dmd SS game (unless there is a comet) and not a Gottlieb. Would it be worth the long drive and what can I expect for that price? Thanks!

I went 2 years ago and did not find TPF to be a great show for buying games.

There were some rougher projects at the flea market that year, but not too much in the show.

TPF is a GREAT show, just not one I go to in order to find a good deal on a used game.

#142 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Do any of the other festivals coming up have better opportunities to buy? Lol, I would love to fork over 6-7k for a pin, but I don’t feel like sleeping on the couch for the next year...

#143 2 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

Thanks for the heads up. Do any of the other festivals coming up have better opportunities to buy? Lol, I would love to fork over 6-7k for a pin, but I don’t feel like sleeping on the couch for the next year...

I would still suggest driving to TPF. It is a super fun show and well worth checking out.

For shows to buy, I am not sure good deals exist anywhere at shows anymore...

#144 2 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

Honestly I could see a lot of games for sale there this year in hopes of raising money for either a newer game that is out or something that will be soon.

#145 2 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

I thought there were quite a few games for sale last year around that price. I brought 4 to the show and the average price for mine was probably $1500 (and all 4 of them sold).

#146 2 years ago
    Quoted from davin72:

Honestly I could see a lot of games for sale there this year in hopes of raising money for either a newer game that is out or something that will be soon.

Quoted from Damonator:

I thought there were quite a few games for sale last year around that price. I brought 4 to the show and the average price for mine was probably $1500 (and all 4 of them sold).

good to know! Would be awesome it there are some deals on used games!

#147 2 years ago

I’ve seen a lot of deals over the past couple of years. Even if a game isn’t for sale, it might be if you ask!

#148 2 years ago

Plus if you are there till sunday then you can see some prices drop on things and things that weren't for sale all of a sudden are for sale. Thats cause some people don't feel like packing it up and taking it back home.

#149 2 years ago

good to know. I guess I will take a chance and will make the drive out there. Thanks for all of the input everyone, I appreciate it.

#150 2 years ago

I am able to bring 3-4 games to TPF so I might as well bring ones that people want to buy. Here is the list of possibilities:
    Funhouse, GB Premium, Spiderman, WoZ, Kiss, Tron, Champ Pub,Dirty Harry, Terminator 2, Aerosmith and a Riverboat gambler

Added over 3 years ago: Champ Pub is off the table, thanks for all the interest in that one!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 12.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Tools
    Troxel Repair
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos
    $ 29.99
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 6,295.00
    Pinball Machine
    The Pinball Place
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 3.00
    Cabinet Parts
    BK Pinball
    $ 32.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 20.00
    £ 32.00
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 38.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside