Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gsrogers
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56F06B1D-E11D-4DC3-B8FE-ED002EC49926 (resized).jpeg
    A2CE4D1B-7740-4816-9B4D-33B1E6275574 (resized).jpeg
    6CA76B41-9626-462B-B862-8FB7FC4D4CFD (resized).jpeg
    68DCFC18-D03C-41D1-97FB-6647EAFFCE09 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5138 (resized).JPG
    C873E4F2-767F-4FC3-A76C-5ABBFA16C22B (resized).jpeg
    B917EB2A-EFD5-46FB-8376-83565F19CFE8 (resized).jpeg
    20180314_192715 (resized).jpg
    6CD0374F-3FEF-4059-A73F-F1D224E754F8 (resized).jpeg
    8364352A-CCF2-4E8F-AF94-89934BE6AD6A (resized).jpeg
    67BEEE07-7C21-48DD-95DC-2F9761412131 (resized).jpeg
    CC6E2E75-7D54-47C3-AB49-E5DEC6450154 (resized).jpeg
    0CA50B83-DF54-44A8-B661-3A952834E423 (resized).jpeg
    50F4B2C3-9A4C-47EA-B785-364029DE40B7 (resized).jpeg
    20180313_184729[1] (resized).jpg
    20171017_162524 (resized).jpg
    There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from davin72:

If anyone is interested I can bring this to sell. I’m never going to get around to restoring it. If you want more pics just let me know.

Whats your price and are all the parts present? I know 2 people that collect these but don't come to pinside anymore. Once I know these two things I'll send them a message. They are both in Round Rock.

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Is that the Magic from SCS? First time playing that game and it was pretty fun to play.
    If the tax man is nice to me this year I'll probably pick it up from you if it hasn't sold yet.

I used to own a Magic...when it's dialed in it's a really fun game. The one at Versus needs some love, but at least it's easy fixes. I wish I'd never sold mine and just paid someone to redo the cabinet.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Whats your price and are all the parts present? I know 2 people that collect these but don't come to pinside anymore. Once I know these two things I'll send them a message. They are both in Round Rock.

I posted on a prewar FB group and as far as we can tell its almost 100% there but without schematics of some sort I'm not sure. Im asking $400 for it. Its what I paid for it myself. If they are also in Round Rock they are more than welcome to come over and see it sometime.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from davin72:

I posted on a prewar FB group and as far as we can tell its almost 100% there but without schematics of some sort I'm not sure. Im asking $400 for it. Its what I paid for it myself. If they are also in Round Rock they are more than welcome to come over and see it sometime.

If you posted on FB they probably saw it. I sent them a message though just to be sure.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from joust23:

1968 Bally World Cup, will consider trades

How much for the cute PUP?? Just don't tell Charlie I asked lol.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

If you posted on FB they probably saw it. I sent them a message though just to be sure.

If they are on that group then I'm sure they did. Thank you. Id love to see someone completely resort it.

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyKT:

How much for the cute PUP?? Just don't tell Charlie I asked lol.

One nib Tna.

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Is that the Magic from SCS? First time playing that game and it was pretty fun to play.
    If the tax man is nice to me this year I'll probably pick it up from you if it hasn't sold yet.

No. Different one. I will get pictures up once I finish the current shop job.

Marcus

#59 6 years ago

Looking for a Fathom

#60 6 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL Playfield and Plastics.

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from bballfan:

Looking for a Fathom

Bring a LARGE pocket book and beg the guy that restored the Fathom and Flash Gordon last year. He had both in a booth and they were AMAZING!

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Bring a LARGE pocket book and beg the guy that restored the Fathom and Flash Gordon last year. He had both in a booth and they were AMAZING!

Keith Holbrook, perhaps?

He cleared and touched-up the playfields for my A-Go-Go and Freedom prototype. Excellent work indeed.

#63 6 years ago

I will message him.
    Thanks

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

It was actually a Frontier and a Flash Gordan in Keiths booth last year. The Fathom he did the previous year was in another booth for sale and eventually sold at the show.

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Keith Holbrook, perhaps?

Yes, it was Keith. He's done three games for me and does great work.

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from mitchel:

I’m bringing my Bally Lost World if anybody is interested! Beautiful game, plays great!

Your backglass is nicer than mine. If it doesn't sell, would you be interested in backglass swap + cash?

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yes, it was Keith. He's done three games for me and does great work.

does he have a website or contact?

I have heard his name but dont think i have seen the games and like ooggling stuff that pros do.

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I have heard his name but dont think i have seen the games and like ooggling stuff that pros do.

how did you miss those two games last year???? They were sooooo nice!

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Just Google Keith holbrook pinball and his site should pop up. I think its totalpinballrestoration.com or something like that. He has done stuff for me, excellent work.

#70 6 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Just Google Keith holbrook pinball and his site should pop up. I think its totalpinballrestoration.com or something like that. He has done stuff for me, excellent work.

I did not realize he had a website. I thought it was just his Facebook page. Thanks for the info.

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

how did you miss those two games last year???? They were sooooo nice!

I did not go last year.

#72 6 years ago

That Frontier looked sweet.

#73 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jeremy8419:

That Frontier looked sweet.

Fathom gets the love (which is fair), but Frontier is the overlooked catch. Rare and fun!

#74 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I did not go last year.

Ok - valid excuse. That makes more sense now!

Both the Frontier and Flash Gordon were really nice - he does great work.

#75 6 years ago

might bring banzai run if we decide to drive or I don't get rid of it before

#76 6 years ago

I'll have either a Judge Dredd or Baywatch (depends if Baywatch is finished in time) for the free play area and will be for sale.

Open to trades for other games too!

#77 6 years ago

Bally playboy, time warp, and flash or six million dollar man only fit 3

#78 6 years ago

I may consider bringing a Space Jam to sell or trade...I'm still looking for Dr. Dude. I've been kicking myself for not buying the one at 2016's TPF fast enough. ::sigh::

#79 6 years ago

Still looking for a Flash Gordon, player condition/restored or a Mata Hari. Regretting selling mine. Still have Black Hole and Stargate for sale/trade.

#80 6 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek Premium (Stern). Low plays in good condition, if possible.

#81 6 years ago

I have reservations at Embassy Suites if anyone wants to stay there with the discount price. $316.40 total. Friday and Saturday checking out Sunday. Let me know if interested.

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from JoeHog:

I have reservations at Embassy Suites if anyone wants to stay there with the discount price. $316.40 total. Friday and Saturday checking out Sunday. Let me know if interested.

SealClubber is looking for a room. I have sent him a message about it.

Marcus

#83 6 years ago

Thanks Xerico. I have the late shift tonight.
    Just in case I don't answer right off.

#84 6 years ago

Anyone bringing system 11 games? I’m looking for a BK2K, Swords of Fury, and a space station. Projects are fine.

#85 6 years ago

I have a TZ main playfield and mini playfield from Mirco that I could bring. They are still wrapped up from when I bought them a few years ago. I obtained a fully restored TZ, so I don't need them anymore.

#86 6 years ago

I have two alien stars that I’m going to list here soon, whysnow gets first crack as I was going to sell him my original but decided not to about a month ago. I’ve since found a restored one so these will be for sale. Coming from Florida so me bringing them easily saves someone some $$$ right out of the gate.
    Game #1
    Works good, cab is swelled on bottom and has other nicks but decent overall, BG to me looks faded but of the 2 this is the nicest. one dime sized spot worn, and some minor flaking on lower right. Playfield is mylared on lower portion, inserts at top have worn in habitrail area (arch).
    Game #2
    This was originally a parts game for me as the parts are extremely hard to find, that being said the cab is shot, however all boards and parts are good. I was going to send the playfield off and have a working game while restoration was going on. I haven’t unwrapped it from person I bought it from yet, but will and will check all items to make sure what I’m describing is exactly what your getting.
    Both as a package 2200 at tpf

Added over 6 years ago: These are sold pending payment

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

If someone is interested in any of the following, I can bring them to TPF with pre-payment.
    Bally Atlantis - SOLD for $1,500
    Stern Big Game Project - SALE PENDING for $500
    Marcus

Update for those interested in my games.

Still have the others available for TPF pick up.

Marcus

#88 6 years ago

Possibly bringing a just restored and very nice looking and playing Fast Draw.
    Let me know if anyone is interested. thanks.

IMG_20180129_185606 (resized).jpgIMG_20180129_185606 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180129_185854 (resized).jpgIMG_20180129_185854 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180129_185900 (resized).jpgIMG_20180129_185900 (resized).jpg

#89 6 years ago

I still have a Williams Indiana Jones for sale coming to TPF, email, if interested.

Added over 6 years ago: Game is Sold.

#90 6 years ago

I will be bringing my Gottlieb Sing Along to sell. Good players condition game. A few of the insert lights are flaky, but it plays ok. Was shopped about a year and a half ago and only played a few dozen times since then. Backglass is normal with flaking reds but everything else is good.

$600 OBO.

IMG_20170211_192630 (resized).jpgIMG_20170211_192630 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170211_192646 (resized).jpgIMG_20170211_192646 (resized).jpg

#91 6 years ago

I will be bringing an Austin Powers and a T2 for sale.

#92 6 years ago

Workin' on the playfield for Polynesia now...

received_10211658710603834 (resized).jpegreceived_10211658710603834 (resized).jpeg

received_10211658906168723 (resized).jpegreceived_10211658906168723 (resized).jpeg

received_10211658906448730 (resized).jpegreceived_10211658906448730 (resized).jpeg

20180204_013847 (resized).jpg20180204_013847 (resized).jpg

#93 6 years ago

I would also like to remind people in the market for jjp games, that I will have demo woz 75, hobbit black arrow and dialed in limited edition. They will be removed from the box on friday for set up. Free delivery to the show, you take the game home Sunday after the show and I give you a great price to let me use it for the show. I will also have nib games available for purchase. Let me know. Some are already spoken for.

#94 6 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC pro..... maybe trade for Congo?

#95 6 years ago

I'm looking for an Earthshaker or a Funhouse if I can afford it.

#96 6 years ago

Are any of you magical people bringing a Champion Pub that you'd sell/trade?

#97 6 years ago

I’m in the market for a few games, but only after I sell or trade something. Trade plus or minus cash or no cash for agreed equal values are all on the table. All can be well wrapped and delivered to TPF.

NIB is fine, but used / demo is better.

Looking for DI Standard or LE, TNA, TWD Premium or Nice Pro.

Available to sell or trade

Big Bang Bar - very nice example. Third owner. Opened from box in 2013. Never shipped, picked up from buyer to buyer each sale. LED OCD for Capcom installed plus 12v/5v power supply for easy adding of mods etc.

GB Premium - perfect example, original owner, Jan 2017 Production date (after the playfield issues were resolved), airball protector added.

SafeCracker - US version with US tokens, nice example, includes wings, playfield supports and approx 100 tokens.

Nip-it - original game in good shape. A bargain.

Pinbot - players game with touch ups and rough edges. Fun and affordable.

PM or text with any questions.

Chris
    318 584 1882

#98 6 years ago
    Quoted from mab487:

I'll have either a Judge Dredd or Baywatch (depends if Baywatch is finished in time) for the free play area and will be for sale.
    Open to trades for other games too!

I also have a Fathom CPR playfield from the latest run I could bring if anyone is looking for one.

Looking more and more like I'll be bringing the JD and not the BW. Anyone want to make a trade? I'll post pics soon.

#99 6 years ago

Last and final call for Aerosmith (Premium Model) Pinball Machine. Those that have played it know...this is the sleeper hit title from Stern Pinball, Inc. Amazing layout with upper playfield, rules and of course great classic Aerosmith music, are the perfect recipe for an amazing pinball machine. Don't miss out! Call us to order yours today before this toy goes to the attic.

I will be happy to deliver any presold CGC and/or Stern Pinball games to buyers at TPF for pick up at the show.
    Call for pricing. 972-686-7808

aerosmith last call (resized).jpgaerosmith last call (resized).jpg

#100 6 years ago

I’m thinking about bringing my TOTAN to sell. It’s in great shape. Any interest? Photo from when the restoration was about 90% done. I can take more if anyone wants.

1F336E3D-DC59-49C0-8E35-F6F0404E100F (resized).jpeg1F336E3D-DC59-49C0-8E35-F6F0404E100F (resized).jpeg

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/2?hl=joehog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.