Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ypurchn
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    20180516_171124 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ypurchn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

Looking to buy something under $3k. PM me what you’ve got. Can pickup at the show or you can drop it off on your way in if you’re coming from the north. I’m about 45 minutes from I-85 or I-75

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Looking for a Met LE. Posted a wanted ad here on Pinside as well

One popped up for sale in Atlanta on pinside but quickly went in as deal pending. May be worth checking in with him?

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

My JM may be on the block. I recently redid the cabinet (sanded, repainted and redecaled). However it will be cheap because the glove has problems and I don’t even want to look at it, since I already gave 20+ hours of my life to it (and another 25+ to the cab). PM me for pics, I’m out of town this weekend so please be patient.

Price?

#17 5 years ago

Anyone know of pins they’re bringing?

1 week later
    #22 5 years ago

TTT

#23 5 years ago

Anyone have an RFM they’d like to sell?

2 weeks later
    #40 5 years ago

Getting closer bump

#55 5 years ago

(2) sheets of PDI invisiglass - $550 for both. Prefer to sell as a set. May split for more $ if I don’t get any takers.

Color DMD LED model - $350 - about 10-15 hours of usage. Nothing wrong just swapping to LCD version.

Pickup only at this time as idk if I can make the show yet. About 45 minutes north of the show. In between i75 and i85

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Xenon75:

I have a nice Diamond plate Rollergames for sale. New MPU, new plastics, flipper bats, titan rubber, prototype flashers, rebuilt diverter assembly.

Price?

1 week later
    #84 5 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

(2) Color DMD LED model - $350 - about 10-15 hours of usage. Nothing wrong just swapping to LCD version.
    Pickup only at this time as idk if I can make the show yet. About 45 minutes north of the show. In between i75 and i85

Keeping the PDI glass.

FREE - 5 sheets of used glass - ranging from not bad to a cat attacked it. I hate to throw them away but after this weekend that is where they are going.

I can deliver on Sunday. Should be there from approx. 9-1.

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I’m bringing down my loaded huo family guy pin for sale for anyone interested. $4700obo with colordmd, topper, and Side Blades. Ad is in marketplace. PM me if interested.

I’d expect that to go quickly. Hell Im even considering it...

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

In my truck haha

Pm sent

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ypurchn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-southern-fried-gaming-expo-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=ypurchn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.