Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ypurchn
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    20180516_171124 (resized).jpg

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Is anyone traveling from/through Alexandria, LA and can pick up a pin for me and bring to SFGE? Thanks

#52 5 years ago

It’s a long shot, but I’m looking for a comet pinball machine to buy or trade for. It can be a project as well.

Also, I do have a great condition BOP, Jurassic park and Genesis in my collection I'm willing to part with for the right game. Let me know what you have if interested. Trades for those only.

#53 5 years ago

I will be bringing a nice Hyperball for sale.

#54 5 years ago

I am bringing a last action hero. William's scorpion. And a lady bug cabaret.

#55 5 years ago

(2) sheets of PDI invisiglass - $550 for both. Prefer to sell as a set. May split for more $ if I don’t get any takers.

Color DMD LED model - $350 - about 10-15 hours of usage. Nothing wrong just swapping to LCD version.

Pickup only at this time as idk if I can make the show yet. About 45 minutes north of the show. In between i75 and i85

#56 5 years ago

I have a nice Diamond plate Rollergames for sale. New MPU, new plastics, flipper bats, titan rubber, prototype flashers, rebuilt diverter assembly.

#57 5 years ago

I have a GOTG LE and a Premium NIB I can bring if presold. $8699 and $7399.

[email protected]

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Xenon75:

I have a nice Diamond plate Rollergames for sale. New MPU, new plastics, flipper bats, titan rubber, prototype flashers, rebuilt diverter assembly.

Price?

#59 5 years ago

Looking for :

Medieval Madness
    - prefer a player's original to an MMR,
    - prefer screen print even with fade over decal'd

Scared Stiff

..Firepower, Swinger, maybe a couple 'cades with unique, non-standard controls.

Bringing - maybe for sale / haven't decided:

A ridiculously nice DESW
    9.x out of 10 condition
    Cointakers
    ColorDMD
    Pinsound + Flipper Fidelity
    Lit Flipper Bats
    Leg Light Ups and more..

Haven't put a hard price on DESW yet but I'm pretty deep in it. Not quite eBay-philanderers but outside of the Pinside market suggested range, anyway.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/graffitilogic/30947171335/in/dateposted/

Can't wait for SFGE this year. I won't drive 6 hours to visit family but drive 5 hours North annually to see the great folks that put on SFGE? Every year!

#60 5 years ago

I'm also now bringing a World Challenge Soccer by Premier

#61 5 years ago

Just a heads up. I'm selling my Genesis which is in great shape (see pinside ad) and I only live about 15 minutes away from the show. I'm asking $1,400 or the best you can offer. I've added some updates and including 2 system 80 boards and there is also extra parts and plastics included as well. PM me if interested.

Machine - For Sale
    Genesis Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Gottlieb Genesis. Works great and in good condition. New ramps have been installed as well as Cliffy protectors, flippers, rubber bands, driver board, and sound b...”
    2018-06-01
    Dunwoody, GA
    1,400 (OBO)
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 203 times

#62 5 years ago

I wasn't planning on bringing it to the show but I live 15 min away and can bring it down if someone wants :

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63176

#63 5 years ago

I am bringing a pretty nice Judge Dredd that will be for sale. Includes deadworld mod uninstalled.
    Thanks!

#64 5 years ago

Still looking for 1982 Stern Iron Maiden NOT the new pin. Anybody?

#65 5 years ago

Anyone possibly interested in a bartop 2-player mame cabinet?

I can take more pics and gather info if anyone is. Would only bring it if it's sold. It runs Retropie now.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #66 5 years ago

I have a Harley Davidson Chrome Edition I would bring and sell if anyone is interested

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Anyone possibly interested in a bartop 2-player mame cabinet?
    I can take more pics and gather info if anyone is. Would only bring it if it's sold. It runs Retropie now.

PM sent

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

I will be bringing a nice Hyperball for sale.

I won't be bringing the HB after all. It sold.

#69 5 years ago

I have a Bally Atlantis that is for sale. $1500. Will only bring it if it is sold before hand.

#70 5 years ago

I have a remarkably nice 1969 Bally On Beam I'm looking to trade; sorry I'm late to the party here but I might be able to make last-minute arrangements to send it up there (and bring yours back) with someone from Florida who's heading up to SFGE. Info / pics / video of my On Beam located at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64557

Send me a PM if you're interested!

#71 5 years ago

Related inquiry, anyone selling any arcade boards?

#72 5 years ago

Also seeking pinball bill acceptors.

#73 5 years ago

Any EM sellers? I'm looking for my first EM and wondered what's going to be there this weekend for sale. Williams or Chicago Coin are of particular interest to me. Can't wait to hang out!

#74 5 years ago

I'm bringing the following to SFGE and they are available...
    Stern Meteor
    Stern Trident
    Stern Stingray
    Stern 24
    Bally Strikes and Spares

Looking forward to the show. Not looking forward to loading and driving 7 hrs after work. See you guys in the freight elevator...
    Al

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from Valenheartx:

Any EM sellers? I'm looking for my first EM and wondered what's going to be there this weekend for sale. Williams or Chicago Coin are of particular interest to me. Can't wait to hang out!

Try sending pms to @racingpin
    and bobnatlanta as they both have several EMs and live in Atlanta.

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from Valenheartx:

I have a Nip-it I would sell.

#77 5 years ago

I have a WOZ RR for trade.

#78 5 years ago

I got a WoZ ELCE 7k

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from Valenheartx:

I've got a Gottlieb King Kool coming for $650 to the show and a Bally Flip Flop available without the backglass for $250. Neither Williams or CC though.

Mike V

#80 5 years ago

have a super nice Data East Time Machine and Sega Goldeneye if anyone's interested.

#81 5 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

have a super nice Data East Time Machine and Sega Goldeneye if anyone's interested.

Price on goldeneye?

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from Valenheartx:

I'm probably not making it to ATL, but I'm halfway on your way down/back and have a nice Twin Win I've been thinking of rehoming if you'd be interested. She's been in the family for over 30 years and the only one that I can trust to keep working no matter what. My husband is very sick and we haven't really played any of them in probably a year, and have probably turned on Twin Win less than a dozen times since I brought it to my house 5 years ago. It has original schematics and was thoroughly cleaned and waxed when I got it home, but right now it's under a pile of pinball stuff as the flat glass makes a nice tabletop. If you or anyone might be interested, I'll clean her off and get pics and info. If not, she can just sit and look pretty in my basement.

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from GrimDog:

Price on goldeneye?

#84 5 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

(2) Color DMD LED model - $350 - about 10-15 hours of usage. Nothing wrong just swapping to LCD version.
    Pickup only at this time as idk if I can make the show yet. About 45 minutes north of the show. In between i75 and i85

Keeping the PDI glass.

FREE - 5 sheets of used glass - ranging from not bad to a cat attacked it. I hate to throw them away but after this weekend that is where they are going.

I can deliver on Sunday. Should be there from approx. 9-1.

#85 5 years ago

I’m bringing down my loaded huo family guy pin for sale for anyone interested. $4700obo with colordmd, topper, and Side Blades. Ad is in marketplace. PM me if interested.

#86 5 years ago

I have a virtually perfect Aerosmith Pro available not far from the show. And a player's condition Mata Hari

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

I have a virtually perfect Aerosmith Pro available not far from the show. And a player's condition Mata Hari

Pm sent

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I’m bringing down my loaded huo family guy pin for sale for anyone interested. $4700obo with colordmd, topper, and Side Blades. Ad is in marketplace. PM me if interested.

I’d expect that to go quickly. Hell Im even considering it...

#89 5 years ago

I’d expect that to go quickly. Hell Im even considering it...

It’s ready to go come get it

#90 5 years ago

Where was the family guy ? Didn’t see it tonight.

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from GrimDog:

Where was the family guy ? Didn’t see it tonight.

In my truck haha

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

In my truck haha

Pm sent

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-southern-fried-gaming-expo-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.